• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
I didn't want to hijack AJ95's survival thread by posting my story there, but here's my account of it. I'm not great at writing stories, I try to be concise and succinct.

I known about SN as a great alternative to N, and that I had ordered it easily online. I left home and went to the park that day to watch the sunset and mull over what I'm about to do. I didn't eat anything at all for more than 18 hrs, maybe a few chips here and there. After watching the sunset, a bit of crying, a bit of justifying why I had to do it, I drove over to an abandoned bank building and parked behind it. Mulled over for about another 3 hrs until I decided to drink it. At the park I had premixed 25g of SN with half a bottle of water, shake it up, and then left it to sit in the truck until it was time to drink. So probably about 6 hrs. By then you couldn't tell if it was actually water or poison inside the bottle by looking at it, but you sure can smell it.

10 minutes go by after drinking and I thought, "Did I fuck up?" "Was this a dud?" I got out of my truck and just paced back and forth, walked around a bit for 5 minutes. Heart was starting to beat a bit faster, work harder, and I got back in the truck. Don't know what happened after that because I woke up in a hospital with machines and tubes connected to me. From getting inside the truck to waking up in a hospital 2 weeks later...like WTF happened?! Couldn't move at all, thought I was paralyzed. So this is what the doctor told me.

A security guard found me passed out in my truck after spotting me walking around a bit, thought I OD'd on some drugs. An ambulance called, took me to the hospital, they tried to wake me up, did the stick test in the mouth for gag reflex, rub their knuckles on my chest like they do for KO'd boxers, etc. I never vomited out the SN, and I didn't take any antacids or meto. My methemo level was 67%, my heart rate was 2BPM, and my blood was dark chocolate brown, almost black. They never had a case like this before and had to phone the CDC while pumping oxygen inside me. CDC told them it could sodium nitrite poisoning and administered methylene blue. Because time is running out, they injected an entire bag of methylene blue too quickly. My heart rate shot up from 2BPM to 190BPM in an instant, then coded (I see a cardiologist every month for an ECG check). They stuck a catheter tube in my dick because SN prevented me from my kidneys filtering things out into my bladder, and then my bladder won't empty. They also intubated me and put me in a coma, in the CCU (Critical Care Unit). It took 4 bags of methylene blue, they got the 2nd bag right by injecting it slowly while monitoring my heart rate.

I woke up from my coma during a arterial blood gas check, they stick a long needle in your wrist to withdraw artery blood to check. After waking up, I recovered pretty quickly, had to walk with a cane because I was in bed for 2 weeks straight. Went to the psych ward and spent a week there, I refused medication and preferred talk therapy. My wife was sad, but she visited me for a while until they banned her from the CCU after getting into an argument with my nurse. It was towards the end of June when I finally got out, I do have some side effects from my ordeal, mostly due to the administration of methylene blue causing heart damage, so I do have an irregular heart beat that I see a cardiologist for. My kidneys went back to normal luckily and don't need dialysis. I am extremely lucky to survive, they thought I would've never woken up and had a low survival chance.

So if you're wondering about SN? Yes SN works as it is intended to do, but it also helps to not be found within a timeframe of 12 hrs. I figure checking into a hotel and doing it a couple days before check out would suffice. There was no pain, no vomiting, I had fasted for 24+ hours, and I had no visions of the afterlife. Just switch turned off upstairs for awhile. I will do SN again in the future and this time I won't be found. My magic number is 25g. My hospital bill was $274000, but insurance took care of it all, and I had to pay $180 copay. Next time I won't fail.

Thanks for reading all, I'll try to answer any questions you may have.

Justcheckingout

Justcheckingout

Jul 27, 2020
Thankyou for sharing your story :) when I do it I plan to try and do it outside at night. I have a sleeping bag and I figure I'd do the prep then drink the sn and climb In my sleeping bag. My only concern is animals finding my body eating it. I wouldn't want them to get poisoned that way :/

TripleA

TripleA

life is a struggle you cannot win
Sep 25, 2020
I do remember them pulling it out though. Was so scared that they were going to rip my dick off in the process. I'm actually more scared of catheter than my own death.
What you think would you be dead if paramedics didnt come for you?

G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
I do remember them pulling it out though. Was so scared that they were going to rip my dick off in the process. I'm actually more scared of catheter than my own death.
Yeah they hurt like hell going in and coming out (in is worse). I had one after each of the 3 babies, and women have a much shorter urethra, so it would be worse for guys.

woxihuanni

woxihuanni

Illuminated
Aug 19, 2019
The fuckup with the antidote gives me hope. Pretty sure the mentally defective 'doctors' here will take hours googling it anyway before they can do anything. They won't have a clue.

Hehe, they might sit aroung me and sing mantras, do a japanese tea service or belly dance and I swear I wouln't be surprised

Deleted member 94

Deleted member 94

Wizard
Mar 24, 2018

Really?
[/QUOTE]
Same happened to me in UK and charged over 20,000 because they thought I was from outside EU I showed them my passport as EU national they couldn't get rid of the invoice from their computer but said we will put a note on your account not to look for payment.

Last edited:
Reactions: sadworld
StuFin

StuFin

Arcanist
Oct 21, 2020
$274,000 - maybe that explains why our health service is so utterly shit. It's free at point of delivery, and you clearly get what you pay for.

The NHS porbably wouldn't be able to google anything because the Commodore 64 doesn't have internet capabilities, and they probably forgot to pay the phone bills anyway.

You'd be dead before the carrier pigeons came back with the answer.

woxihuanni

woxihuanni

Illuminated
Aug 19, 2019
$274,000 - maybe that explains why our health service is so utterly shit. It's free at point of delivery, and you clearly get what you pay for.

The NHS porbably wouldn't be able to google anything because the Commodore 64 doesn't have internet capabilities, and they probably forgot to pay the phone bills anyway.

That gave me a good laugh, black humour is the only humour

yetme

yetme

Arcanist
Oct 20, 2019
Oh man, you went through some serious shit ((
Can you recall the transition? Was there any SN sideeffects like headache or dizziness?

Reactions: LastFlowers
S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
Oh man, you went through some serious shit ((
Can you recall the transition? Was there any SN sideeffects like headache or dizziness?

You start to feel dizzy, lightheaded, things get a bit fuzzy, hard to focus vision....then nothing else.

Well that's American health care for you if you don't have insurance. I wonder what the ER docs search terms in google were..."Patient is turning into a smurf" "Patient blood looks like a Golden Corral Chocolate Fountain". If I lived in a small backwater town, yeah I be dead. They probably inject me with some essential oils or something lol

Last edited:
StuFin

StuFin

Arcanist
Oct 21, 2020
It's like you've got one extreme (extremely expensive) and we've got the other - free and shit.

The middle ground must be the sweet spot, although to be fair, the amount of money the NHS gets from the tax payer it ought to be bloody awesome, but the money goes on useless administrators and paper shufflers rather than the people the building is there for - i.e. medical staff, they are always short of equipment, and the system is so rigged - in order to combat fraud they can only buy from approved suppliers, so the approved suppliers can charge way over the odds for basic stuff.

The other thing that gets me, and I apologise if I offend anyone here, but for a health service - you've never seen so many fatties waddling around the place. They are hardly a great advertisement for healthy lifestyles, and I say that as a fellow fatty.

R

royalfuzz

Sep 29, 2020

Actually, a recent memo went round a&e departments across the NHS in regards to SN being recommended for suicide. I know because I work in medicine and have a colleague who showed me.

Deleted member 22650

Deleted member 22650

Student
Oct 7, 2020
The fuckup with the antidote gives me hope. Pretty sure the mentally defective 'doctors' here will take hours googling it anyway before they can do anything. They won't have a clue.

Hehe, they might sit aroung me and sing mantras, do a japanese tea service or belly dance and I swear I wouln't be surprised
Ahhahahah sorry that was too funny

StuFin

StuFin

Arcanist
Oct 21, 2020
Actually, a recent memo went round a&e departments across the NHS in regards to SN being recommended for suicide. I know because I work in medicine and have a colleague who showed me.
Yeah and actually I was being sarcastic about the general state of the NHS, I wasn't making a statement of fact.

Reactions: woxihuanni
S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
It's like you've got one extreme (extremely expensive) and we've got the other - free and shit.

The middle ground must be the sweet spot, although to be fair, the amount of money the NHS gets from the tax payer it ought to be bloody awesome, but the money goes on useless administrators and paper shufflers rather than the people the building is there for - i.e. medical staff, they are always short of equipment, and the system is so rigged - in order to combat fraud they can only buy from approved suppliers, so the approved suppliers can charge way over the odds for basic stuff.

The other thing that gets me, and I apologise if I offend anyone here, but for a health service - you've never seen so many fatties waddling around the place. They are hardly a great advertisement for healthy lifestyles, and I say that as a fellow fatty.

Medical markups are atrocious. Medical executives like to markup everything from syringes to OTC medication, to sanitary pads by 200%+ They put Pepcid AC in my IV line to make sure that the SN didn't burn a hole in my stomach, and that was $500, compared to $8 at the local pharmacy.

StuFin

StuFin

Arcanist
Oct 21, 2020
Medical markups are atrocious. Medical executives like to markup everything from syringes to OTC medication, to sanitary pads by 200%+ They put Pepcid AC in my IV line to make sure that the SN didn't burn a hole in my stomach, and that was $500, compared to $8 at the local pharmacy.
That is one heck of a mark up.