• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

PrisonPlanetBreak

PrisonPlanetBreak

Oct 22, 2023
So I've read the SN bible, and I see that there's no specifics for how much it can take someone to die if they follow the regimen religiously, but it may be anywhere between 40 mins to 4 hours post ingestion before certain death. I've also seen some posts in the past, from people failing the method and waking up some solid hours later (8 - 10), but then admitting in their post they completely fucked up the regimen (a.k.a. too much SN, mixing with alcohol, not fasting and having a last meal instead, Nitrate i.s.o. Nitrite, etc.)

I want to schedule a message to inform about my death, but I don't know what time window to use before sending out the message. I am well aware that after failing SN I must check into a hospital to receive treatment for purging the SN out of my body. But in case that SN fails, I'd have something else in store which I could immediately attempt after waking up, and I don't want to risk the message to have gone out already (with potential intervention on the way). I know there are some accounts of failures even when the regimen was followed correctly, but as far as I can tell, those instances all happened before even having a chance to pass out.

So my question is, if I follow the regimen by heart (with the SN tested and all), am I safe to go with a 5 hour time window for the message, and be certain that if I pass out but somehow fail, I will wake up before the message goes out? Thanks in advance!​

U

uzuf86

Too many mistakes and regrets
Jan 1, 2024
I thought about the same and I felt 8hr is an acceptable wait time

Upvote 0
PrisonPlanetBreak

PrisonPlanetBreak

Oct 22, 2023
I would send a scheduled message 24h later, that's 99.9% certain death imo.
Unfortunately, people will start inquiring about my well being well before that. So then if you're wondering what's the point of a scheduled message, it's because I want an intermediary person (that knows I am depressed, but doesn't know I am actively suicidal), to ease my loved ones into the news, instead of them getting the news from the police when eventually checking in on me. I am sorry if this sounds stupid or delusional.. I think I could go for like a maximum window of 10 hours or so. From scouring various posts, waking up 8 - 12 hours post ingestion, may only occur if you royally fuck up the regimen, or that's what I could gather. I have not seen a time window greater than 2 hours, where failure came simply from SN purity or the antiemetics not doing their job, but correct me if you know otherwise.​

• Love
Reactions: h.s.p.
Upvote 0
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Unfortunately, people will start inquiring about my well being well before that. So then if you're wondering what's the point of a scheduled message, it's because I want an intermediary person (that knows I am depressed, but doesn't know I am actively suicidal), to ease my loved ones into the news, instead of them getting the news from the police when eventually checking in on me. I am sorry if this sounds stupid or delusional.. I think I could go for like a maximum window of 10 hours or so. From scouring various posts, waking up 8 - 12 hours post ingestion, may only occur if you royally fuck up the regimen, or that's what I could gather. I have not seen a time window greater than 2 hours, where failure came simply from SN purity or the antiemetics not doing their job, but correct me if you know otherwise.​
I understand that. It'd difficult, I would opt for a time windows as long as you think is possible. but definitely not less than a few hours. That's just my opinion.

Upvote 0
divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Enlightened
Jan 1, 2024
Is around 12 minutes the general time it takes most people to become unconscious?

Reactions: rozeske
Upvote 0
bunny_brownie9

bunny_brownie9

so terribly lost
Jan 1, 2024
this is a really good point. I am now rethinking the car idea. I have been to a place where I would drive to & would do it when it gets dark which is becoming later and later now.

There isn't a way to email the police near me so I was going to write it on a delayed email to someone I know & for them to ring them with my location (I feel bad about that). 12hrs gives a high chance to be found in the morning by a member of the public fuck before anyone wakes up & calls someone.

• Love
Reactions: h.s.p.
Upvote 0
h.s.p.

h.s.p.

Once a rebel, forever a rebel
Dec 8, 2023
The PPHe says 40min to death. I would add a couple of hrs for safety measure.
Thank you, but I would say this is a best case scenario. We don't know the age and physical conditions of the people who passed. I'd guess many were elderly and/or physically ill.
I've read quite extensively about the time window here on SaSu and a worst case scenario seems to be 4-6 hours. Just my opinion though

Reactions: rozeske
Upvote 0
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
Thank you, but I would say this is a best case scenario. We don't know the age and physical conditions of the people who passed. I'd guess many were elderly and/or physically ill.
I've read quite extensively about the time window here on SaSu and a worst case scenario seems to be 4-6 hours. Just my opinion though
That is based off of more than 20 observed deaths. It's easy to assume most of them could be over the age of 50 and some of them with some physical illnesses but not all i would guess. But also if you take a look at a few medical case reports of quite young people that called for help right before loosing consciousness, the time to reach hospital was less than an hour and were DOA. Putting those facts under consideration and you add a couple of hours for any unforseen factors you should be 'safe'. The longer time you give yourself the better though.

Reactions: Goku Black
Upvote 0