• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

willitpass

willitpass

Don’t try to offer me help, I’ve tried everything
Mar 10, 2020
I have a stuffed animal I got in the most traumatic part of my childhood. I remember picking it out and buying it. I've written essays on it. I was very young then. Since then, it's been with me for every traumatic event, even hospitalization, everything. I had it shipped to me when I was in residential even. I've had it through everything. I've cried into it. I've screamed into it. I've clung to it through everything. It's very beat up. Its color is off, its stuffing is clumped, the fabric is matted, the eyes are scratched dull. It looks about as broken as I do as a human being. That thing carries every scar I do. I hope whenever I die I have it with me. I hope whatever gets done to my body when I'm done it comes with me. After all, I got it at the moment that probably sealed my fate.

CouldaHvBeenARock

CouldaHvBeenARock

Farewell, My Concubine
Nov 16, 2023
I have a stuffed animal I got in the most traumatic part of my childhood. I remember picking it out and buying it. I've written essays on it. I was very young then. Since then, it's been with me for every traumatic event, even hospitalization, everything. I had it shipped to me when I was in residential even. I've had it through everything. I've cried into it. I've screamed into it. I've clung to it through everything. It's very beat up. Its color is off, its stuffing is clumped, the fabric is matted, the eyes are scratched dull. It looks about as broken as I do as a human being. That thing carries every scar I do. I hope whenever I die I have it with me. I hope whatever gets done to my body when I'm done it comes with me. After all, I got it at the moment that probably sealed my fate.
Planning to do the same

waRmblanket

waRmblanket

she/her
Mar 16, 2023
i was planning to do the same, it's understandable to have something that close to you, go with you. having something that close is purely comforting, i don't think anyone would blame you, i think anyone would do it.

H

Heidi48

Feb 17, 2024
Definitely, me too! the poor thing is years old, been repaired many times but its its honestly my most prized possession.

returntothevoid

returntothevoid

curiosity kills
Jul 20, 2023
I've got a stuffed animal just like that. But it is "friends" with my little sister's favorite stuffed animal and I know when I'm gone she'll want to keep it with the other one. So I will leave it at home.

• Love
Reactions: fleetingnight
turbomightbegone

turbomightbegone

it says gullible on the ceiling
Nov 13, 2023
I've lost my childhood teddy bear, I don't know what happened to it. Apparently I was whiny as a baby and it was the only thing that could get me to shut up. I don't know where it is now, I remember it being very old and matted.

I do have a plush moth as a substitute, it helps me sleep at night and helps when I age regress. I'd like to have it near me when I go to, just so I feel less alone.