• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Fulminare

Fulminare

Read Thomas Szasz!
Feb 20, 2022
I'm a fool and drank some SN after getting drunk. Don't be an idiot like me. I'm drunk and don't know what I'm even doing.

This is the second time. Each time I did it, I felt really cold. I am shivering. Did anyone else face this? If anyone has anyone questions, feel free to ask.

If anybody can learn something from my experience then at least attempt won't be for nothing .

Fulminare

Fulminare

Read Thomas Szasz!
Feb 20, 2022
How much did you drink? Do you need help?
I drank half of a glass. The glass was 25g. I don't know how I'm still conscious. I collapsed so many times on the floor, my head hurts. I don't think I need help. I'm currently in bed trying to calm down. I feel really stupid for not being able to control my urges.

Fulminare

Fulminare

Read Thomas Szasz!
Feb 20, 2022
if this was an accident as youve mentioned being under the influence, please call poison control or an ambulance.
like it was said before, theres no shame in trying to reach for help if it isnt your time.
Honestly I wish I could do that but that would ruin my life at this point. I've just went through the same exact thing a few weeks ago and the ambulance and mental ward didn't help one bit, sadly.

bees.

bees.

Any Pronouns!
Feb 11, 2023
Honestly I wish I could do that but that would ruin my life at this point. I've just went through the same exact thing a few weeks ago and the ambulance and mental ward didn't help one bit, sadly.
If you're not ready, you shouldn't force yourself to CTB. I'm not going to try to talk you out of ever CTB-ing because that's not my place, but I really think you might need to call poison control for this one. You deserve the choice of when and where.
Sending lots of love, and luck. Stay safe lovely!

Fulminare

Fulminare

Read Thomas Szasz!
Feb 20, 2022
If you're not ready, you shouldn't force yourself to CTB. I'm not going to try to talk you out of ever CTB-ing because that's not my place, but I really think you might need to call poison control for this one. You deserve the choice of when and where.
Sending lots of love, and luck. Stay safe lovely!
It's not like I wasn't ready. It's more complex than that at this point. I appreciate the kind words though :)

B

betternever2havbeen

Elementalist
Jun 19, 2022
Sorry you are going through this, please please call for help if you think you need it. In fact you should probably call just to be checked out even if you think you are fine. Or at least call a friend or family member to come over? Thank you for making this post though and discouraging others, CTB should never be an impulsive act when one is drunk and vulnerable and you are not absolutely sure. Hope you feel better soon.

D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022
I drank half of a glass. The glass was 25g. I don't know how I'm still conscious. I collapsed so many times on the floor, my head hurts. I don't think I need help. I'm currently in bed trying to calm down. I feel really stupid for not being able to control my urges.
Do you feel any symptoms? Tachycardia? Blue skin?

Fulminare

Fulminare

Read Thomas Szasz!
Feb 20, 2022
Do you feel any symptoms? Tachycardia? Blue skin?
Yes. My lips are blue and my hands are blueish as well. My heart rate stared to pick up quite quickly after I drank it. I felt okay while not moving, almost peaceful in a way, but immediately collapsed if I tried to get up.

This post isn't meant to discourage anybody, sorry if it comes of that way, I can see how it does. It's just supposed to be educational in a way at least. It's not like I got anybody around that I can tell this about.

Just to note, I'm still drunk. So I'm trying my best to make my replies understandable while I still go through these symptoms.

EndlessDream

EndlessDream

Feb 15, 2023
Do you think you'd CTB if you drank all of it?

EndlessDream

EndlessDream

Feb 15, 2023
Yes 100%. One more sip and I would've been gone.

You're right. But I don't have work tomorrow or the rest of of week, I can sest.
Thanks. I support the authority over your body, I don't think you're a coward or anything to stop it, and don't think you're a coward for wanting to continue life further, it's your choice. But for me, this gives me a lot of hope for the SN method.

EndlessDream

EndlessDream

Feb 15, 2023
Yes 100%. One more sip and I would've been gone.

You're right. But I don't have work tomorrow or the rest of of week, I can sest.
Have you felt anything change body function or mental wise?

EndlessDream

EndlessDream

Feb 15, 2023
Let's wait a few days, he might asleep (understandably) or at hospital. He did drink half a cup which might be at least enough to send him to the hospital if anyone finds him.
Are you still alive? And how do you feel? The lethal dose for the average person is 3 grams so 12.5 is quite a lot.
Oh 3 grams? Good to know. I'm surprised guides recommend about 25, I guess it's making it as reliable as possible.

novem

novem

Experienced
May 9, 2022
looks like buzz works to overcome si
it will probably be my only premedication that I can get.
Thank you friend wherever you are now.

J

Jadzia

Name is from Star Trek. I'm not from E. Europe
May 8, 2019
I did something similar a couple of weeks a go. I dabbed it 6 or 7 times, i was drunk, on benzos and Domperidone. I told a friend and they called the emergency services. My oxygen levels dropped dangerously low and heart beat very high. I was freezing cold. I was put on oxygen but it wasn't helping much. I had blue lips and hands. When I was at the hospital I had to tell the doctor what the antidote was. He checked on his computer then I was given methylene blue for about 30 to 45 mins. Oxygen levels were OK then. The only pain was a light headache. I still plan to use it but not impulsively

looking_for_peace

looking_for_peace

-
Dec 4, 2022
I did something similar a couple of weeks a go. I dabbed it 6 or 7 times, i was drunk, on benzos and Domperidone. I told a friend and they called the emergency services. My oxygen levels dropped dangerously low and heart beat very high. I was freezing cold. I was put on oxygen but it wasn't helping much. I had blue lips and hands. When I was at the hospital I had to tell the doctor what the antidote was. He checked on his computer then I was given methylene blue for about 30 to 45 mins. Oxygen levels were OK then. The only pain was a light headache. I still plan to use it but not impulsively
did you pass out at all? and how much SN did you take?

mafuyu

mafuyu

electric angel
Feb 9, 2023
When I was at the hospital I had to tell the doctor what the antidote was. He checked on his computer then I was given methylene blue for about 30 to 45 mins.
Sorry but why do I find it funny you had to tell the doctor what the cure was lol.

Also, noted.

Reactions: Source Energy
looking_for_peace

looking_for_peace

-
Dec 4, 2022
I didn't pass out and as I said in my post, I took 6 or 7 dabs. I just ate it
6 or 7 dabs? I don't understand what that means, sorry. Do you mean like, 6-7 mg? sorry, I have no idea lol

J

Jadzia

Name is from Star Trek. I'm not from E. Europe
May 8, 2019
6 or 7 dabs? I don't understand what that means, sorry. Do you mean like, 6-7 mg? sorry, I have no idea lol
I mean I licked my finger and stuck it in the SN and licked it off my finger. I did it 6 or 7 times. I don't know the weight. My oxygen levels dropped to 90 and heart rate up to 140 very quickly. I have an oximeter. This continued to get worse and when I was in the ambulance I was given oxygen.
I mean I licked my finger and stuck it in the SN and licked it off my finger. I did it 6 or 7 times. I don't know the weight. My oxygen levels dropped to 90 and heart rate up to 140 very quickly. I have an oximeter. This continued to get worse and when I was in the ambulance I was given oxygen.

Reactions: looking_for_peace