• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

J

jgm63

Visionary
Oct 28, 2019
This is not a "comprehensive" write up. You should read the peaceful pill handbook (see forum resources area), plus learn to use the "search" function on this forum, etc. As always, do your own due diligence to check possible interactions, side effects, etc. Apply your own judgement and take responsibility for your choices and actions, doing your own research where needed. Apply the information intelligently to your case.

These regimes are not an exact science. People often make modifications to the details based on individual needs.

This guide is for "N". For an "SN" guide, see :
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/sn-a-comprehensive-guide-including-method.25148

"Meto" refers to Metoclopramide (anti-emetic)

There are 2 broad regimes :
1) take the meto over a 48 hour period
2) take a larger single meto dose, called a "stat dose"

Sample regimes :
Example times assume taking N at midnight (adjust to your timing accordingly)
-----------------------------------------------------------------
48 hour regime

Day 1
08:00 1 x 10mg meto
16:00 1 x 10mg meto
24:00 1 x 10mg meto

Day 2
08:00 1 x 10mg meto
15:00 begin fast
16:00 1 x 10mg meto
22:40 eat some tea and toast or something light - reduces vomiting risk
23:00 1 x 10mg meto (or possibly 3 x 10mg = 30mg)
24:00 take N
-------------------------------------------
"stat dose" regime

15:00 begin fast
22:40 eat some tea and toast or something light - reduces vomiting risk
23:00 3 x 10mg meto ( = 30mg)
24:00 take N
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Notes :

During your "planning" phase, a meto "test" should be done, using 1 x 10mg, to see if you get any "EPS" symptoms (involuntary moments/spasms), which could sometimes be sufficiently severe/disturbing to prevent any attempt. Most people don't get EPS, but if you do, then you may wish to re-evaluate (eg switch to domperidone anti-emetic). Apparently 50 mg of Diphenhydramine (Benadryl) can be used to treat EPS, so it may be wise to have that on standby. See "wikibooks antiemetic regimen" below for more info.

Some people believe the 48 hour regime gives better protection against vomiting and lower "EPS" risk. However, many prefer the stat regime as it's less "drawn out". Dignitas use the stat regime very successfully. The way to choose between the two is not very well defined, so make your choice based on your feeling and judgement after reading these notes.

( Derek Humphry - Final Exit author - suggests another alternative method of 1 x 10mg meto every hour, for 6 to 10 hours prior to taking the N, so you could go with that if it seems to better fit your situation ).

People who get unpleasant but "manageable" side effects from the meto test might opt for the stat regime, to avoid 48 hours of those effects.

Although the meto test (see above) is strongly recommended, some people skip it, and go for the stat dose, with the view that if they get EPS symptoms they won't last long before the final dose is taken. However, if the EPS were bad enough it could still prevent the attempt or make it difficult, so as ever you have to weigh the risks based on the specifics of your situation.

On the 48 hour regime, some people take 3 x 10mg for the final meto dose for extra anti-vomit protection, however some consider this an EPS risk, although you could do extra meto testing to check (see below).

The "old" meto doses were 60mg for stat, and 2 x 10mg at each interval for the 48 hour regime. These got revised to the "new" doses of 30mg for stat, and 1 x 10mg for the intervals. Some people use in between doses, eg 45mg stat dose. I don't have any data on how advisable this is. If using this approach, it may be wise to do additional meto testing.

Further meto testing notes : If planning to use the 30mg stat regime, if testing with 1 x 10mg goes smoothly, you might later wish to test with 2 x 10mg, and then later with 3 x 10mg. If planning to use the 48 hour regime, if testing with 1 x 10mg goes smoothly, you might later wish to test 1 x 10mg every 8 hours for 24 hours. To be as certain as possible, you could re-create the full meto schedule you plan to use.

Resources :

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/n-taste-guide-draft.26278/

R

realjunes

Warlock
Oct 1, 2019
jmg63,
Thank you sincerely for adding this thread / protocol guide to the already helpful guides you wrote and posted for us all.
Speaking for myself, when researching various methods, for an inexplicable reason, I find myself with eyes glazing over when I am trying hard to sort out and retain in my mind the details of different methods. This is obviously a terrible tendency given the enormous importance of "knowing" your method thoroughly, preparing, testing and even rehearsing. So, when someone like you painstakingly gather bits of information here and there and helpfully compiles that information in a much more mentally digestible & readable format, that permits a focus on the details I otherwise simply cannot achieve. These guides are important and vital to people already under enormous emotional stress. No doubt we members are indebted to you, and other SS guide preparers, for the above and beyond work you do and share so willingly. I am comforted knowing these guides are just a click away.
Again, thank you.

J

jgm63

Visionary
Oct 28, 2019
NOTE : When you first start your "meto testing", you may wish to start with only 5mg for extra safety ( in case of EPS symptoms).
If that goes smoothly, then you can later test with 10mg, and so on, as described above.

J

jgm63

Visionary
Oct 28, 2019
The Diphenhydramine for treating EPS symptoms may be available as Benadryl, or Nytol, or simply as Diphenhydramine, or perhaps as some other product, depending on country.
You need to ensure the product you buy is Diphenhydramine based.
For example, some Benadryl products (eg in the UK) do not contain Diphenhydramine, so those are not suitable.

J

jgm63

Visionary
Oct 28, 2019
I have question:
I would like a smoke some weed before I take in the N. Will the weed have any effect on the Effect of N?
I would have thought it would be okay, although that's just my guess.
They tend to say that N is so strong that it "overrides" most other things.
One question would be whether it might increase the chance of vomiting ?
I suppose you might have to make a judgement call for yourself based on knowing your own body and how you react to things.

However, don't rely on my comments because I don't know for sure....

J

jgm63

Visionary
Oct 28, 2019
1 or 2 bottles ?

This discussion assumes you are using veterinary liquid N supplied by A.
1 bottle contains 100ml of liquid, and 6.3g of N.
Many people believe that 1 bottle is enough for most people.
However, for a larger person it might be safer to go with 2 bottles.
(My guess is if you weigh under 160 pounds then 1 bottle is probably okay, otherwise 2 bottles might be advisable, but that's just a guess, so you have to weigh the risks and decide for yourself).
Also, if you had a limited timeframe before being found, then again, 2 bottles may be wiser.

A

Atticus

Sep 2, 2019
1 or 2 bottles ?

This discussion assumes you are using veterinary liquid N supplied by A.
1 bottle contains 100ml of liquid, and 6.3g of N.
Many people believe that 1 bottle is enough for most people.
However, for a larger person it might be safer to go with 2 bottles.
(My guess is if you weigh under 160 pounds then 1 bottle is probably okay, otherwise 2 bottles might be advisable, but that's just a guess, so you have to weigh the risks and decide for yourself).
Also, if you had a limited timeframe before being found, then again, 2 bottles may be wiser.
Do you mean 2 bottles of 100 ml since A sends, I don't know why, only 2 bottles of 60ml which equals 120 ml.

J

jgm63

Visionary
Oct 28, 2019
Do you mean 2 bottles of 100 ml since A sends, I don't know why, only 2 bottles of 60ml which equals 120 ml.
No supplier of N is 100% reliable. Perhaps there's some degree of variation in what is being sent out, depending upon how it's been packaged, or repackaged, etc. For the most part I believe A sends out 100ml per bottle. I take it, then, that you received 2 bottles of 60ml ? I suppose we would need to see if that starts happening frequently or whether this was a one off. Perhaps you could try emailing A to raise the issue, and see what he says ? I'm assuming that you paid for 2 bottles ? I suppose he might have started using a more concentrated N, thereby needing less volume. Anyhow, I would contact him. You might get a better response if you keep the email as concise as possible because I believe he can be very busy and not all emails get answered....

p.s. Depending on your weight, the 2 bottles of 60ml might be enough. What is your weight ? If you prefer not to say then obviously don't

Last edited:
J

jgm63

Visionary
Oct 28, 2019
I would have thought it would be okay, although that's just my guess.
They tend to say that N is so strong that it "overrides" most other things.
One question would be whether it might increase the chance of vomiting ?
I suppose you might have to make a judgement call for yourself based on knowing your own body and how you react to things.

However, don't rely on my comments because I don't know for sure....
@Atticus I just noticed in the peaceful pill handbook, it lists cannabis as an anti-emetic, so I guess it should be okay, although I suppose you still need to use your judgement about what quantity... Moderation may be wise...

J

jgm63

Visionary
Oct 28, 2019
So the plastic bottles means that the contents have been repackaged and thus have a shorter shelf life?
Sounds like you might want to wait for @Ark and others, to see what the findings are.

If you wanted to order now, then :
If you weigh below 160 pounds, it might be better to order 1 bottle and get a decent sealed bottle.
The "160 pounds" figure is just my guess, so don't rely on that figure - you'll have to weigh the risks and decide for yourself.
1 bottle might be okay for heavier people also.
Exit international seem to think 1 bottle (6.3g) is enough for most people, however dignitas use 15g, so I suppose many people feel more comfortable using 2 bottles.
Otherwise, perhaps ask for a price quote to get 2 properly sealed 100ml bottles.
Or I suppose you could try looking on the dark net.

Note : As always, please note that I strongly encourage you to seek help with whatever is troubling you. With the right help things can improve. There are many sources of help if you look and reach out. Please seek assistance in any and every way possible. You alone must decide upon your actions and take full responsibility for them, and you should always favour seeking help and keeping out of harm's way.

A

Ark

Arcanist
Oct 18, 2019
Just for informational purposes another person that ordered 1 bottle received a partially used bottle. I am not in a position to tell anyone what to do or not do. I will just say please exercise caution right now. We are trying to get it all figured out and are in contact with A to help get the answers we need hopefully.

Yes the dark web is an option also but once again use caution, lot of scammers on there. Not all of them are scammers but you have to do some serious research before you try to buy.

J

james244

Jun 22, 2019
A has sent two plastic 60ml bottles to several people recently. Myself included.
a is behaving very uncharaceteristically. even his language style has changed. assuming it is him and assuming you have genuine n, in a plastic bottle, you have about a month in which to use it
Just for informational purposes another person that ordered 1 bottle received a partially used bottle. I am not in a position to tell anyone what to do or not do. I will just say please exercise caution right now. We are trying to get it all figured out and are in contact with A to help get the answers we need hopefully.

Yes the dark web is an option also but once again use caution, lot of scammers on there. Not all of them are scammers but you have to do some serious research before you try to buy.
ark, are you convinced a is really still a, ? some strange things going on and some puzzling things. do you know him prior to this year, when things started to go pear shaped?
No supplier of N is 100% reliable. Perhaps there's some degree of variation in what is being sent out, depending upon how it's been packaged, or repackaged, etc. For the most part I believe A sends out 100ml per bottle. I take it, then, that you received 2 bottles of 60ml ? I suppose we would need to see if that starts happening frequently or whether this was a one off. Perhaps you could try emailing A to raise the issue, and see what he says ? I'm assuming that you paid for 2 bottles ? I suppose he might have started using a more concentrated N, thereby needing less volume. Anyhow, I would contact him. You might get a better response if you keep the email as concise as possible because I believe he can be very busy and not all emails get answered....

p.s. Depending on your weight, the 2 bottles of 60ml might be enough. What is your weight ? If you prefer not to say then obviously don't
does anyone know how long ther glass sterile bottles last.?

Last edited:
J

jgm63

Visionary
Oct 28, 2019
a is behaving very uncharaceteristically. even his language style has changed. assuming it is him and assuming you have genuine n, in a plastic bottle, you have about a month in which to use it

ark, are you convinced a is really still a, ? some strange things going on and some puzzling things. do you know him prior to this year, when things started to go pear shaped?

does anyone know how long ther glass sterile bottles last.?
Could you elaborate a little ? Have you been in contact with A over a period of several months ?

J

jgm63

Visionary
Oct 28, 2019
please pm me
You need to make at least 5 posts and need to have been active for at least 24 hours to get access.
If you don't know what to post, you can post in some of the "games" threads (see "offtopic" section).
Once you have PM access, when you hover the mouse pointer over a user name, you will see a "start conversation" button….

J

james244

Jun 22, 2019
You need to make at least 5 posts and need to have been active for at least 24 hours to get access.
If you don't know what to post, you can post in some of the "games" threads (see "offtopic" section).
Once you have PM access, when you hover the mouse pointer over a user name, you will see a "start conversation" button….
i have been a member for several months but not posted over 5 till today, is there a 24 hour roll over window after ones first 5 posts?

A

Ark

Arcanist
Oct 18, 2019
@james244
I never had contact prior to these last few months. If the shelf life is truly only a month that is very disturbing. It is being tested.

Someone else recently talked about A's English being different, I am trying to find that post.

I have no idea if A is the same A as before. I just know people including myself spent a lot of money ( Some of us spent every penny we had ) and if it is not what it is supposed to be in any way I will make damn sure everyone knows that. I counted on this.

J

james244

Jun 22, 2019
@james244
I never had contact prior to these last few months. If the shelf life is truly only a month that is very disturbing. It is being tested.

Someone else recently talked about A's English being different, I am trying to find that post.

I have no idea if A is the same A as before. I just know people including myself spent a lot of money ( Some of us spent every penny we had ) and if it is not what it is supposed to be in any way I will make damn sure everyone knows that. I counted on this.
basically according to my dicussions with pharmacologists, you have a much shorter time with something decanted from a sterile pharmaceutical bottle-one told me 'compounding rules apply' ie same rules as some medication that has been prepared specially -especially a liquid compound. and a wont have done the transfers under ideal conditions either.

J

jgm63

Visionary
Oct 28, 2019
Notes on fasting :
Having an empty stomach allows for faster absorption of the drug (N).

"Guide to a Humane Self-Chosen Death" (book) mentions a 12 hour fast.

Peaceful pill handbook doesn't explicitly state fasting, but suggests having something light to eat 1 hour before taking the drug "so your stomach is not empty", implying your stomach would otherwise be empty, so implying a fasting period (but no duration is stated).

The "New Formula as Alternative to Seconal and Nembutal" document by Death with Dignity, suggests a 5 or 6 hour fast during which water or juices can be drunk. It says to avoid acidic / carbonated / caffeinated / fatty drinks.

CONCLUSIONS :
A fasting period of 5 to 12 hours should be used.
8 hours is likely enough for most people, provided the meal before fasting isn't too large.
Those wanting to be extra careful could go with 12 hours.

If you want to go for the lower end (eg 5 hours), then eat a lighter meal before starting the fast (obviously ensure no other large meals were eaten soon before that light meal, e.g. huge meal, wait 30 minutes, light meal, 5 hour fast, is clearly no good)

During the fast you can drink water or non-acidic juices, such as :
carrot / aloe vera / cabbage juice, freshly juiced drinks made with beet / watermelon / spinach / cucumber / pear.
But drink juices in moderation, and have mainly water.

The times shown in the "Sample regimes" in the guide assume an 8 hour fast, so adjust accordingly if doing a shorter/longer fast.

Possible tips to help with fasting (optional) :
Drinking black coffee prior to fast (but not during - see note above about caffeinated drinks)
Drinking ice cold water

After completing the fast, you will eat something light (as per sample regimes in guide), and follow the remaining steps in the regime.

J

jgm63

Visionary
Oct 28, 2019
Other antiemetics

Most of the published information is in relation to Metoclopramide.
There's not much info on regimes / dosage for other antiemetics, so a "best guess" may be needed.
Dosages don't seem to be an exact science anyhow, and smaller/larger people may need lower/higher doses.
The information here only represents ideas for possible consideration. No advice whatsoever is being given. You have to weigh the risks, apply your own judgement and take responsibility for your choices and actions.

Based on the amounts stated below in the "stat regimes" section, it seems the Domperidone / Prochlorperazine dosage is about two-thirds of the Metoclopramide dosage.

Prochlorperazine apparently has a higher risk of EPS than Metoclopramide, so it would be advisable to have Diphenhydramine on standby, and to do some testing in advance, as discussed in the guide above. Domperidone apparently has a much lower risk of EPS than Metoclopramide.

---------------------------------------------------------------------
Stat regimes
---------------------------------------------------------------------
The peaceful pill handbook lists the following stat doses :
Metoclopramide 20 to 30 mg
Domperidone 10 to 20 mg
Prochlorperazine 10 to 20 mg

Given the EPS risk for Prochlorperazine, you may wish to use 15mg instead of 20mg.

The Buccastem M (Prochlorperazine) leaflet states : "The recommended dose is one or two tablets twice a day for a maximum of 2 days". The tablets are 3mg each. If you felt concerned about taking too many tablets at once, then you could do something like : take 2 tablets, wait 30 mins, take 2 more tablets, wait 15 mins, take 1 more tablet, wait 15 mins, then take N.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"ahead" 48 hour regime for Domperidone / Prochlorperazine
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The 48 hour regime has 6 "intervals".

In general, it is probably acceptable to use the same dose (ie 10mg) at each interval as for Metoclopramide. There might be some exceptions (eg see notes below on the "Buccastem M" tablets).

However, if you felt you wanted to use a lower amount (due to the "two-thirds" point mentioned above) then you could switch from the 48 hour regime (6 x 8 hours) to a 32 hour regime (4 x 8 hours), IE you would "skip" the first two intervals, or you could do a 48 hour regime with intervals every 12 hours, i.e. 4 x 12 hours.

For the final "interval", some people take 3 times the dose that was taken in the previous intervals, eg if they were taking 10mg at each interval, then at the final interval they take 30mg. For Prochlorperazine, this could pose an EPS risk, although you could do some testing in advance, as discussed in the main guide above.

As stated above, the Buccastem M (Prochlorperazine) leaflet states : "The recommended dose is one or two tablets twice a day for a maximum of 2 days". The tablets are 3mg each.

You could take 2 (or even 3) of those tablets at each "interval", however doing this 3 times per day does exceed their "recommended dose" (particularly if taking 3 tablets at each interval).

I cannot say whether this would be advisable. The Stemetil doses (see below) seem to be higher, so this might give more confidence regarding taking higher Prochlorperazine amounts, but this is for you alone to decide.

The Stemetil (Prochlorperazine) leaflet discusses various dose options ranging from 15 to 40mg per day. The tablets are 5mg each. For those tablets, you could probably take 2 tablets (10mg) at each "interval".

In all case, you have to weigh the risks and decide for yourself.

If you're concerned, and can't decide on the right dosage, then it may be better to go with the stat regime.

Last edited:
Mud.

Mud.

Arcanist
Oct 27, 2018
@james244

A.'s bottles should look like this...

DSC06740

(They are made out of glass. The liquid is completely clear. Pay close attention to the silver seal & the ML ribbles at the side of the bottles.)
If they don't look like this, then something's completely off. Please be careful.

@Mods
I wouldn't post these pictures normally but if the bottles that are being sent right now are in someway fake, they could be dangerous.