• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

DepressionsAHo

DepressionsAHo

Heaven gained a new ho
Feb 15, 2019
A.'s bottles should look like this...

View attachment 21769

(They are made out of glass. The liquid is completely clear. Pay close attention to the silver seal & the ML ribbles at the side of the bottles.)
If they don't look like this, then something's completely off. Please be careful.

@Mods
I wouldn't post these pictures normally but if the bottles that are being sent right now are in someway fake, they could be dangerous.
Can we NOT post pictures of the n bottles on this very public platform

DepressionsAHo

DepressionsAHo

Heaven gained a new ho
Feb 15, 2019
I would normally agree but in this case, I think the health risk is more important.
I agree with that but it's still not safe. Report that a is now sending bottles plastic bottles to exit. But posting pictures isn't a safe thing to do
I know one person is sending his order to get tested and another is reporting it to exit.

Reactions: Mixo and Mud.
Mud.

Mud.

Arcanist
Oct 27, 2018
I know one person is sending his order to get tested and another is reporting it to exit.
By that time, lots of people could be scammed or in big health trouble.
Let the mods decide. Personally I feel that for once it's really necessary.
Report that a is now sending bottles plastic bottles to exit.

btw
If there is a scam going on, a switch to glass bottles is easily made.
That seal is much harder to fake.
I'm sorry if you take offense to my post.
That's not my intention.
I just want to prevent harm.

Last edited:
R

RB11

Dec 20, 2019
Hi, i was curious if anybody had any thoughts about this? if a person drank 1 bottle of N with say 2-3g instead of 6.3g, what would happen to them?

This is because i am currently nervously awaiting a delivery from A, and this is the only main concern i have. Reading the recent reports of under-volume deliveries is causing concern

J

jgm63

Visionary
Oct 28, 2019
Hi, i was curious if anybody had any thoughts about this? if a person drank 1 bottle of N with say 2-3g instead of 6.3g, what would happen to them?

This is because i am currently nervously awaiting a delivery from A, and this is the only main concern i have. Reading the recent reports of under-volume deliveries is causing concern
What do you weigh in pounds ?

A

Ark

Arcanist
Oct 18, 2019
I would personally not want to attempt with less than 6gm. However, there is no point in worrying about it until you get it. If you only ordered 1 bottle I would not be surprised if you got a 100ml bottle. However if you ordered 2 I would bet on 2 60ml bottles as yet another person just got that. I am talking with several people on what's going on with orders from A right now and plan to make a thread with our findings soon. If you want to PM me for more info until then please feel free to do so.

O

oopswronglife

Elementalist
Jun 27, 2019
I keep waffling. I was going to drink it as is the norm, and never got around to getting antiemetics due to EPS fear, so then for a while people on another forum were taking it rectally and it was verfiably working, so I decided on that route to avoid nausea/anti-emetics. But, because NOTHING IS EVER SIMPLE, my stomach/bowels have become such a mess from stress I thought I might have issues with that route, and the only thing worse than being found unsuccessful is being found unsuccessful in a pile of your own watery poo. So I decided to go IV. But now I am back around to wanting to just drink it as it's less "complicated" and faster to just do without weird positioning or apparatus. But as mentioned I don't have antiemetics and am not interested in waiting weeks for an order. I have ginger and benadryl but I don't know if that would be enough at the end of the day and I really hate puking...not to mention failing. Guess I will make the decision at the last minute most likely.

Last edited:
R

realjunes

Warlock
Oct 1, 2019
I keep waffling. I was going to drink it as is the norm, and never got around to getting antiemetics due to EPS fear, so then for a while people were taking it rectally and it was working so I decided on that route to avoid nausea/anti-emetics. But then my stomach/bowels have been such a mess from stress I thought I might have issues with that route so I decided to go IV. But now I am back around to wanting to just drink it as it's less "complicated". But I don't have antiemetics and am not interested in waiting weeks for an order. I have ginger and benadryl but I don't know if that would be enough at the end of the day and I really hate puking...not to mention failing. Guess I will make the decision at the last minute most likely.
Have members here posted about rectal administration? I missed that. If so, could you point to the post, I can't even imagine how its done or how the liquid is retained and I would like to read about it. Thank you.

O

oopswronglife

Elementalist
Jun 27, 2019
Have members here posted about rectal administration? I missed that. If so, could you point to the post, I can't even imagine how its done or how the liquid is retained and I would like to read about it. Thank you.

It wasn't here...forum that doesn't exist anymore. I don't know if it's been discussed here.

R

RB11

Dec 20, 2019
What do you weigh in pounds ?
I would personally not want to attempt with less than 6gm. However, there is no point in worrying about it until you get it. If you only ordered 1 bottle I would not be surprised if you got a 100ml bottle. However if you ordered 2 I would bet on 2 60ml bottles as yet another person just got that. I am talking with several people on what's going on with orders from A right now and plan to make a thread with our findings soon. If you want to PM me for more info until then please feel free to do so.
Thanks Ark i will PM you with the order details

R

RB11

Dec 20, 2019
ok, well then if that were me, I would definitely not feel comfortable taking less than 6.3g
Thanks. I guess I was wondering if someone took 3g or an underdosage for their reqirements, would they end up a vegetable?, or would they wake up as normal? , I guess it may not be known or dependent on the individual?

Just realised I have to wait 24 hours before can PM privately

Last edited:
J

jgm63

Visionary
Oct 28, 2019
I keep waffling. I was going to drink it as is the norm, and never got around to getting antiemetics due to EPS fear, so then for a while people on another forum were taking it rectally and it was verfiably working, so I decided on that route to avoid nausea/anti-emetics. But, because NOTHING IS EVER SIMPLE, my stomach/bowels have become such a mess from stress I thought I might have issues with that route, and the only thing worse than being found unsuccessful is being found unsuccessful in a pile of your own watery poo. So I decided to go IV. But now I am back around to wanting to just drink it as it's less "complicated" and faster to just do without weird positioning or apparatus. But as mentioned I don't have antiemetics and am not interested in waiting weeks for an order. I have ginger and benadryl but I don't know if that would be enough at the end of the day and I really hate puking...not to mention failing. Guess I will make the decision at the last minute most likely.
I think there's a website where you can see an online doctor for migraines, and receive a prescription. That might be a quicker way to get antiemetics. Or in the UK there are some over the counter antiemetics that I believe are up to the task. Also, in some cases private walk-in doctors, where you pay a consulting fee, may be more willing to prescribe what you specifically ask for.

J

jgm63

Visionary
Oct 28, 2019
Further notes on 48 hour vs stat antiemetic regimes....

----------------------------------------------------------------
48 hour vs stat antiemetic regime
----------------------------------------------------------------
This discussion includes discussion of EPS, however we should note that most people don't get EPS. Some people might get some degree of EPS. In some rare cases, however, EPS can be quite severe, and could interfere with or even prevent an attempt. (To try to gauge the frequency, the article "Metoclopramide-Induced Acute Dystonic Reaction: A Case Report" states : "Acute dystonic reactions, the most common type of extrapyramidal symptom associated with metoclopramide, occur in approximately 0.2% of patients (1 in 500) treated with 30 to 40 mg of metoclopramide per day.")

The 48 hour regime might have a lower EPS risk since you're not taking so much antiemetic at once.
However, some people don't like the "drawn out" nature of the 48 hour regimen, and prefer the stat dose.

Some people suggest there's a lower vomiting risk with the 48 hour regime, but I haven't seen evidence to convincingly support that (a handful of anecdotal cases is not enough to make real conclusions, and people discussing those cases may not have measured the large number of successful stat dose cases, etc).

There could be additional benefits to the 48 hour regime, other than the lower EPS risk, however it is not clear what those are (if any), although speculations have been made. If you have strong factual information on this then please share.

It's generally considered a good idea to do some "tests" of taking the antiemetic (eg try 5mg of metoclopramide, then try 10mg a day or two later).
Ideally you would build up to testing the actual anti-emetic regimen you plan to use.

This may help ensure you find the best regimen for you, however some people may find this excessive and choose to do some basic tests without testing the full regimen.

If the initial tests with 5 or 10 mg of metoclopramide causes some degree of EPS, then those people might choose to go with the stat dose, so they don't have to have 48 hours of those symptoms. Taking diphenhydramine (50mg) after taking the stat dose may help.

If the initial tests with 5 or 10 mg of metoclopramide causes some degree of EPS, then another option might be to use the 48 hour regime but take 15mg of diphenhydramine with each antiemetic dose over the 48 hour period, to offset any EPS. Note : I can't say if this is a good option since I'm not medically qualified.

As mentioned, doing a full test run of the actual anti-emetic regimen you plan to use would help to feel confident in your regimen.

If the initial tests with 5 or 10 mg of metoclopramide do not cause any EPS, then this suggests a 48 hour regimen would likely be viable (assuming you are okay with the longer regimen), and the full test run might not be needed. However you may still wish to do the full test run, or a partial test run, eg for 24 hours.

If the initial tests with 5 or 10 mg of metoclopramide do not cause any EPS, but you are intending to use a stat regime, then a full test run is still advisable to see if the stat dose causes any EPS (and if so, what severity).

If you intend to use the stat regimen, but did a full test run and found the EPS were significant and not satisfactorily mitigated by taking diphenhydramine, then you could switch to the 48 hour regimen, and try testing that. If you started with the intention of using the 48 hour regimen but when testing found it to be uncomfortable (eg due to minor EPS over an extended period), then you might switch to the stat regimen combined with 50mg diphenhydramine, and try testing that.

Some people may consider the "full test run" to be over-the-top, or not want to take unnecessary additional meds.
Some people may do little or no pre-testing, and simply go with the stat dose, taking the view that if they get EPS symptoms they won't last long before the final dose it taken. However, if the EPS were severe, it could interfere with or prevent an attempt (although this should be rare). Ultimately, you have to weigh the risks and decide. It is also possible to use the 48 hour regime without any pre-testing, since the regime does not use high doses, and you could always stop or adjust if you experience issues during the regime. However if you have a limited time window for your attempt, then you might want to pre-test to try to ensure everything will go smoothly during the planned window.

Having diphenhydramine on standby may help you to feel more confident. If you need to feel more certain you could do the full test run, or at least do some testing, as explained above. It would seem wise to at least do the initial tests with 5 or 10 mg of metoclopramide.

In all cases, it's probably a good idea to have diphenhydramine on standby just in case you get some EPS.

Also note, there are also other antiemetics that could be used. Domperidone apparently has a much lower EPS risk than metoclopramide, although it seems uncertain whether it is as effective.

Note on Domperidone for SN regimes :
Domperidone is apparently not compatible with H2 blockers / antacid, so is not be ideal for an SN regime. However, it may be a reasonable compromise to use domperidone, and omit the H2 blockers / antacid, to avoid EPS issues where those issues are significant.

Last edited:
DepressionsAHo

DepressionsAHo

Heaven gained a new ho
Feb 15, 2019
Say I had a beer on an empty stomach about an hour ago. Could I still follow the stat?

Reactions: Mixo
J

jgm63

Visionary
Oct 28, 2019
Say I had a beer on an empty stomach about an hour ago. Could I still follow the stat?
This is just my opinion and could be wrong.
I suppose it comes down to knowing your own body and whether you think you are the type of person who vomits easily.
I would think that for some people they could do that and be successful.
It doesn't sound "ideal" however. Alcohol does apparently "potentiate" N, but I think the suggestion is to take some alcohol *after* drinking N, and perhaps something with a high % so you don't consume too much liquid volume, eg baileys irish cream is 17% alcohol.

C

calendulo

Enlightened
Jun 13, 2019
A.'s bottles should look like this...

View attachment 21769

(They are made out of glass. The liquid is completely clear. Pay close attention to the silver seal & the ML ribbles at the side of the bottles.)
If they don't look like this, then something's completely off. Please be careful.

@Mods
I wouldn't post these pictures normally but if the bottles that are being sent right now are in someway fake, they could be dangerous.

I did not see this pic, until now.
Customs will be very grateful with you.

Now, I understand why there are people who do not receive their parcels.

Edit. Not look likes............are exactly the same.

J

jgm63

Visionary
Oct 28, 2019
I am new here on S.S. but I have followed this site for 1 year and observed a lot of things about "A" and "N". First of all this IS what "A" has been sending. It is exactly what the bottles do look like.

The bad news is it still is all FAKE product. It is not "N" at all. There is no real known supplier of "N" on the internet. There is so much everyone has overlooked due to the conflicting information from scammers. In 2007 no doubt "A" was real at one time. In 2009 EXIT came up with the test kits due to concerns of the fake product already at that time.

The French Raids that took place pointed out in the news how these bottles were labeled also as a cosmetic product. 130 bottles were seized from 100 people because it was "suspected" of being "N". No reports verify it actually was "N" at all. It is all Fake made by a company in CA, USA to look like the bottles of the Mexican brand Pisabental.

It is not even mailed from Mexico. There is no courier at all. It is mailed from CA,USA via USPS. That is why "A" in Mexico has never had any risk or danger of being caught. It is also the reason why "A" does NOT ship to anyone in Mexico. The money does go to Mexico but no one knows who "A" is. I have more information I have gathered but everyone who wants "N" hopes "A" sends "N" when in reality "A" is making a fortune off of a fake product. It is sad but true.

It is unfortunate so many have spent money to support this scam. It bothers me because people hope to receive a real product so they send all that money.
There are many people on this site that have purchased from A, and used the product successfully.
People have also sent samples to analysis labs for testing, and it has been verified as N.
So I think you have your facts wrong....

Also, it is rather suspicious to create a new account and post that information.
Some people might think that you are hoping people will PM you to ask where they can obtain N from, so that you can "sell" it to them....

GENERAL REMINDER TO ALL : BE *VERY* CAREFUL OF ANYONE CLAIMING TO KNOW WHERE YOU CAN BUY "N", OR CLAIMING TO SELL "N". THERE'S A 95% CHANCE THAT IT'S A SCAM !!

Last edited:
J

jgm63

Visionary
Oct 28, 2019
@Jimbo
I'll put some points here, since the other thread where you posted is closed for now.
I'll copy to that thread when it re-opens.

Some very genuine and intelligent members on this site have ordered N from A, tested it, and used it to CTB.
Please take a read of the threads below.
Perhaps you could offer your opinion after reading those threads ?
If you are still convinced that A supplies a fake product then it implies you are suggesting those members were highly elaborate "actors".

In my post, I did not state that you *were* hoping people will PM you.
I stated that some people *might think* that you were.
Which is true (I chose my words carefully).

There have been *many* scammers on this site.
Some have been very clever, built up a good reputation, then gone on to scam people.
We therefore have to treat people with suspicion.
When a new member pops up and says something that seems to contradict what we have observed, then it raises a question mark about that member.
One problem with your post was how it was written in a "categorical" style, so rather than stating it as a presentation of your findings, and your view as to what the implications might be, you made very bold outright statements, such as "The bad news is it still is all FAKE product. It is not "N" at all. There is no real known supplier of "N" on the internet".
We have no way of knowing how honest you are, how much research you have done, how long you have been reading this forum prior to joining, etc, etc.
And we would be very foolish to just believe somebody "because they say so".
I'm sure you can understand this.
So it is wise to remind people to be alert for scams.
Keep in mind, I did not say that you were a scammer. I implied you might be.
I was alerting people to be careful, which I believe is a necessary and correct thing to do.

I'm still extremely interested to know more about your research and findings.
If what you say were true then it would suggest that many highly respected members on this site have been "actors".
At present I find that difficult to believe, although I suppose anything is possible.
So I'm looking forward to hearing what details you have....

Threads of people who ordered from A :
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/going-home-goodbye-thread.29126/
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/getting-n-from-a-things-everyone-should-know.28438/
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/well-it-is-time-for-me-to-stop-hurting.29039/

Last edited:
T

the_inbetween

Jan 22, 2020
So, if the powder form is gotten then is 10 gram per 50 ml a good concentration?

J

jgm63

Visionary
Oct 28, 2019
So, if the powder form is gotten then is 10 gram per 50 ml a good concentration?
I think you should be able to dissolve 15g in 50ml (since I believe that's what dignitas do)
But if you have 10g then 50ml should be fine, or you could use 35ml.
I believe some people received 25g of powder, but at a lower percentage purity (so ending up with about 16g of N), so perhaps those people might use 70 or 80 ml.
In general, you always have the option of using a lower amount of liquid, and adding a bit if more liquid is needed to fully dissolve the powder...

T

the_inbetween

Jan 22, 2020
I think you should be able to dissolve 15g in 50ml (since I believe that's what dignitas do)
But if you have 10g then 50ml should be fine, or you could use 35ml.
I believe some people received 25g of powder, but at a lower percentage purity (so ending up with about 16g of N), so perhaps those people might use 70 or 80 ml.
In general, you always have the option of using a lower amount of liquid, and adding a bit if more liquid is needed to fully dissolve the powder...
Thanks for the information. Yes it looks like mine is the lower purity one. I will use 80ml.

J

jgm63

Visionary
Oct 28, 2019
Notes on Buccastem

Note : The information below represents my view and interpretation based on information I've seen, and represents suggestions you may wish to consider. I am not medically qualified. No advice is being given. No guarantee is given on the information's correctness. You use the information at your own risk.

Buccastem (prochlorperazine) is a viable antiemetic, although metoclopramide is more "ideal" since it has lower EPS risk, and is easier to take (simply swallow, whereas with Buccastem you wait for the tablets to dissolve).

Apparently, you place the tablets on the gum under the upper lip and wait 1 to 2 hours for them to dissolve (someone reported 1 hour so hopefully the 2 hour case is rare although I don't have any data).

Buccastem tablets are 3mg each.

Since prochlorperazine has a higher EPS risk you may wish to keep diphenhydramine on standby (used to treat EPS - see notes elsewhere in this thread). To determine EPS likelihood, you should consider "testing" in advance, also discussed elsewhere in this thread.

---------------------
Stat regime
---------------------
PPH states the prochlorperazine stat dose is 10 to 20 mg.

So I would suggest :

If you are small, take 4 tablets
If you are medium sized, take 5 tablets
If you are large, take 6 tablets

------------------------------------
"Ahead" 48 hour regime
------------------------------------
Due to the time needed to dissolve the tablets (1 to 2 hours), it may be inconvenient to do this 3 times per day, so the 48h regime may not be a good choice for Buccastem. The stat regime is probably just as effective - I'm not aware of any data suggesting the 48h regime is more effective (the stat regime may have a higher EPS risk as it involves a larger amount in go, however the "testing" and diphenhydramine points mentioned above help address that).

However, if you still wanted to do the 48h regime, then I suggest simply taking 2 tablets at each "interval". The "intervals" for the 48h regime are described elsewhere in this thread.

For the final "interval", some people may wish to take the stat dose stated in the section above. This could pose an EPS risk, although you could do some testing in advance, as discussed elsewhere in this thread. As explained, having diphenhydramine on standby can also help manage EPS risk.

Terminally ill

Terminally ill

May 27, 2019
I am thinking of doing the meto testing like the 48 h regimen taken every 8 hours and then 30 mgs at 3o minutes before SN drink. My question is, do I also do the 8 hour fasting with this? And how about food? Does it matter when I eat the day before in relation to the meto? Does it have to be taken on an empty stomach and have a meal at X amount of time after taking it or what are the rules?

J

jgm63

Visionary
Oct 28, 2019
I am thinking of doing the meto testing like the 48 h regimen taken every 8 hours and then 30 mgs at 3o minutes before SN drink. My question is, do I also do the 8 hour fasting with this? And how about food? Does it matter when I eat the day before in relation to the meto? Does it have to be taken on an empty stomach and have a meal at X amount of time after taking it or what are the rules?
This thread is about N rather than SN, although there's a fair bit of overlap, since the antiemetic parts of the regimes are the same.

Mayo Clinic says to take metoclopramide on an empty stomach, at least 30 minutes before meals or at bedtime. The "reglan" (brand) leaflet says something similar. So in the morning you could take it upon waking, then eat breakfast 30 minutes later, etc. However, I'm not sure this is really critical since the unbranded metoclopramide leaflet doesn't say anything about taking on an empty stomach, or before meals, etc...

You will need to fast before you take the SN. Having an empty stomach allows for faster absorption of the drug.

If you eat a light meal, you can probably get away with a 5 hour fast.
So a sample SN timeline would be :

Day 1
08:00 1 x 10mg meto
16:00 1 x 10mg meto
24:00 1 x 10mg meto

Day 2
17:40 light meal before fast
18:00 begin fast
23:00 Ibuprofen / paracetamol
23:15 1 x 10mg meto (or possibly 3 x 10mg = 30mg)
23:30 H2 blocker / antacid
24:00 take SN

I have some fasting notes in my N guide :
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/n-protocol-regime-regimen-notes.27092/post-509449
However, for SN, you would *not* do the step where you eat something light after completing the fast, 1 hour before taking the SN. For SN you want an empty stomach.

There are some good SN fasting notes here :
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/fasting-sn.29987/

Reactions: Terminally ill
★†DaughterOfEve†★

★†DaughterOfEve†★

Another pharma destroyed life :(
Nov 24, 2019
Note. These are other viable antiemetics

I'm considering using domperidone as my anti-emetic instead of metoclopramide now as there is less chance of EPS with it.

What is pyramidal/pyrimidal/pyrimedal?
Are they 3 seperate things or is it just a spelling error?

Terminally ill

Terminally ill

May 27, 2019
This thread is about N rather than SN, although there's a fair bit of overlap, since the antiemetic parts of the regimes are the same.

Mayo Clinic says to take metoclopramide on an empty stomach, at least 30 minutes before meals or at bedtime. The "reglan" (brand) leaflet says something similar. So in the morning you could take it upon waking, then eat breakfast 30 minutes later, etc. However, I'm not sure this is really critical since the unbranded metoclopramide leaflet doesn't say anything about taking on an empty stomach, or before meals, etc...

You will need to fast before you take the SN. Having an empty stomach allows for faster absorption of the drug.

If you eat a light meal, you can probably get away with a 5 hour fast.
So a sample SN timeline would be :

Day 1
24:00 1 x 10mg meto

Day 2
17:40 light meal before fast
18:00 begin fast
23:00 Ibuprofen / paracetamol
23:15 1 x 10mg meto (or possibly 3 x 10mg = 30mg)
23:30 H2 blocker / antacid
24:00 take SN

I have some fasting notes in my N guide :
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/n-protocol-regime-regimen-notes.27092/post-509449
However, for SN, you would *not* do the step where you eat something light after completing the fast, 1 hour before taking the SN. For SN you want an empty stomach.

There are some good SN fasting notes here :
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/fasting-sn.29987/
I have a concern/problem with the regimen. I am unsure of the period of time it needs to pass to take SN after taking the final meto dose. I read some say 30, 45 or one hour. I see most people leave 45 minutes according to Stans guide. The problem is that the H2 blocker I have is called FAMOTIDINE and the onset time of this is 1 hour. So I would like some advice regarding the regimen taking this into consideration. This is the draft I made on the regimen:

17:00 1 gr Paracetamol w a sip of water

17:15pm 3 X 10mg Metoclopramide (30mg in total) w a sip of water

17:30pm H2 blocker 40 mgs Famotidine 1 tab of 40 mgs w a sip of water.

18:20 pm Start preparing 3 SN drinks. Take first 23 gr SN DRINK in 50 ml water at 18:25- this means taking SN 1hour and 10 minutes after meto

So that would be 1 hour and 10 minutes after meto to take SN and aprox 50 minutes before SN for the antacid to work. Is it better to have less then 1h and 10 minutes between meto and SN? Like 30 or 45 minutes instead? That would mean I need to take the H2 blocker first and then Meto so it would be something like this:

17:00 1 gr Paracetamol w a sip of water

17:15pm H2 blocker 40 mgs Famotidine 1 tab of 40 mgs w a sip of water.

18:10 pm 3 X 10mg Metoclopramide (30mg in total) w a sip of water

18:40 pm Start preparing 3 SN drinks. Take first 23 gr SN DRINK in 50 ml water- that would mean taking SN 30 minutes after meto
OR
18:55 Start preparing 3 SN drinks. Take first 23 gr SN DRINK in 50 ml water- this means taking SN 45 minutes after meto.

Suggestions on how to do it? Info on what is the amount of time needed after METO for peak absorption?