• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

eeyore9128

eeyore9128

and just fade away..
Jun 9, 2020
so for the 48hr regime you'd need 6 (possibly 9) x 10mg meto (+ a couple to test beforehand?)
just trying to make sure i get enough.. :hug:

rhiino

rhiino

Arcanist
May 13, 2020
I would not do a meto test beforehand. It serves no purpose.

Regarding side effects, the answer is simply "no." Simply because you have side effects does not mean they will occur in a subsequent dose, likewise, simply because there are none does not mean you will be symptom free in a follow up dose.

I don't generally care at all if people want to take Meto for a month before ctb, but I do care about accurate info. First, very well meaning individuals have created unsupported fear surrounding meto encouraging everyone to test meto first. Why is this bad? Other than adding anxiety, the major concern surrounding meto is eps. Eps becomes MORE likely with repeated dosing. Again, this is a very low incidence reaction, but the well meaning advice here actually INCREASES the likelihood of this occurring.

I'll just further add that the eps symptoms for meto typically occur 24-48 hours after administration. This is a point not mentioned (or likely not known) by most posters. Just fwiw.

Reactions: eeyore9128
A

Aloha

Jul 31, 2020
@Aloha
I don't know the answer to your questions. When PPH says 20 is okay it probably is. It was 60 mg once
They don't give any explanation for the Meto 20-30mg range. Other groups say 30mg. I can't take 30mg at once, so I'll just take the meto over a 48 hour period.

Blue LIPS

Blue LIPS

Ave Satanas
Jun 28, 2020
I think the "diet" parts of any method should be described as a BRAT diet. It'd make it easier, simplified and is always given to people to go lighter on their body. Banana Rice Applesauce Toast.

Reactions: Aloha and Busdriver
A

Aloha

Jul 31, 2020
I think the "diet" parts of any method should be described as a BRAT diet. It'd make it easier, simplified and is always given to people to go lighter on their body. Banana Rice Applesauce Toast.
Do you think it's okay to put some nut butter on the toast? Fasting is challenging with low blood sugar.

Blue LIPS

Blue LIPS

Ave Satanas
Jun 28, 2020
Do you think it's okay to put some nut butter on the toast? Fasting is challenging with low blood sugar.

Should be, peanut butter is pretty easy on the stomach.

eeyore9128

eeyore9128

and just fade away..
Jun 9, 2020
Could I use a metal straw to drink the nasty N? Your thoughts on having 1 tb of honey with chocolate after?

From what I've read the goal is to drink the N all at once (ie. not sip) so you might need one of those wide jumbo straws.

Busdriver

Busdriver

Mage
Feb 11, 2020
What do you guys think has a higher chance of feeling nauseous and having to vomit, N+meto or SN+meto?

I have the feeling SN+meto has a bigger probability, but you can deal with that by preparing more cups.

I have never heard or read someone prepared a 2nd cup of N.

Reactions: Deleted member 4993
P

pleasectb

Aug 21, 2020
Maybe I'm stupid, but, what does it means when it says "begin fast" in the regimen?
Sorry English is not my main language

Reactions: Deleted member 4993
laura fines

laura fines

Oct 4, 2020
This is not a "comprehensive" write up. You should read the peaceful pill handbook (see forum resources area), plus learn to use the "search" function on this forum, etc. As always, do your own due diligence to check possible interactions, side effects, etc. Apply your own judgement and take responsibility for your choices and actions, doing your own research where needed. Apply the information intelligently to your case.

These regimes are not an exact science. People often make modifications to the details based on individual needs.

This guide is for "N". For an "SN" guide, see :
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/sn-a-comprehensive-guide-including-method.25148

"Meto" refers to Metoclopramide (anti-emetic)

There are 2 broad regimes :
1) take the meto over a 48 hour period
2) take a larger single meto dose, called a "stat dose"

Sample regimes :
Example times assume taking N at midnight (adjust to your timing accordingly)
-----------------------------------------------------------------
48 hour regime

Day 1
08:00 1 x 10mg meto
16:00 1 x 10mg meto
24:00 1 x 10mg meto

Day 2
15:00 begin fast
22:40 eat some tea and toast or something light - reduces vomiting risk
23:00 1 x 10mg meto (or possibly 3 x 10mg = 30mg)
24:00 take N
-------------------------------------------
"stat dose" regime

23:00 3 x 10mg meto ( = 30mg)

Notes :

During your "planning" phase, a meto "test" should be done, using 1 x 10mg, to see if you get any "EPS" symptoms (involuntary moments/spasms), which could sometimes be sufficiently severe/disturbing to prevent any attempt. Most people don't get EPS, but if you do, then you may wish to re-evaluate (eg switch to domperidone anti-emetic). Apparently 50 mg of Diphenhydramine (Benadryl) can be used to treat EPS, so it may be wise to have that on standby. See "wikibooks antiemetic regimen" below for more info.

Some people believe the 48 hour regime gives better protection against vomiting and lower "EPS" risk. However, many prefer the stat regime as it's less "drawn out". Dignitas use the stat regime very successfully. The way to choose between the two is not very well defined, so make your choice based on your feeling and judgement after reading these notes.

( Derek Humphry - Final Exit author - suggests another alternative method of 1 x 10mg meto every hour, for 6 to 10 hours prior to taking the N, so you could go with that if it seems to better fit your situation ).

People who get unpleasant but "manageable" side effects from the meto test might opt for the stat regime, to avoid 48 hours of those effects.

Although the meto test (see above) is strongly recommended, some people skip it, and go for the stat dose, with the view that if they get EPS symptoms they won't last long before the final dose it taken. However, if the EPS were bad enough it could still prevent the attempt or make it difficult, so as ever you have to weigh the risks based on the specifics of your situation.

On the 48 hour regime, some people take 3 x 10mg for the final meto dose for extra anti-vomit protection, however some consider this an EPS risk, although you could do extra meto testing to check (see below).

The "old" meto doses were 60mg for stat, and 2 x 10mg at each interval for the 48 hour regime. These got revised to the "new" doses of 30mg for stat, and 1 x 10mg for the intervals. Some people use in between doses, eg 45mg stat dose. I don't have any data on how advisable this is. If using this approach, it may be wise to do additional meto testing.

Further meto testing notes : If planning to use the 30mg stat regime, if testing with 1 x 10mg goes smoothly, you might later wish to test with 2 x 10mg, and then later with 3 x 10mg. If planning to use the 48 hour regime, if testing with 1 x 10mg goes smoothly, you might later wish to test 1 x 10mg every 8 hours for 24 hours. To be as certain as possible, you could re-create the full meto schedule you plan to use.

Resources :

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/n-taste-guide-draft.26278/

i did´t know about this
i thought it was enough having the antiem once, only before N
--
do you think it will be necessary have empty stomach
if you are going to drink a good N dosis?

A

Atticus

Sep 2, 2019
Hello Mud,
Do you mind sending me a DM. I have a question regarding my bottles.

Thanks in advance

Atticus

A.'s bottles should look like this...

View attachment 21769

(They are made out of glass. The liquid is completely clear. Pay close attention to the silver seal & the ML ribbles at the side of the bottles.)
If they don't look like this, then something's completely off. Please be careful.

@Mods
I wouldn't post these pictures normally but if the bottles that are being sent right now are in someway fake, they could be dangerous.

J

jakaka

Jan 15, 2021

View attachment 21769

(They are made out of glass. The liquid is completely clear. Pay close attention to the silver seal & the ML ribbles at the side of the bottles.)
If they don't look like this, then something's completely off. Please be careful.

@Mods
I wouldn't post these pictures normally but if the bottles that are being sent right now are in someway fake, they could be dangerous.
My bottles do not have the ml and they are also shorter. Anyone else like this as well?

L

loopylou

Learn to fly
Jan 11, 2021
I was wondering if anyone knows the interaction between N and antisphyotic ? I take Quetiapine pregabalin and dulexotine. Do I have to stop these? If so when ?
Also I see here it's advised to stick to water but I have also read alcohol potentiates N and was hoping for a couple of tipples prior to taking n

S

Sasoe04

Feb 20, 2021
My bottles do not have the ml and they are also shorter. Anyone else like this as well?
Yes mine doesn't have the ml either.

View attachment 21769

@Mods
My bottles dont have the ML ribbles on the side. Are they fake? Have just received.

Last edited:
ManWithNoName

ManWithNoName

Enlightened
Feb 2, 2019
This is not a "comprehensive" write up. You should read the peaceful pill handbook (see forum resources area), plus learn to use the "search" function on this forum, etc. As always, do your own due diligence to check possible interactions, side effects, etc. Apply your own judgement and take responsibility for your choices and actions, doing your own research where needed. Apply the information intelligently to your case.

These regimes are not an exact science. People often make modifications to the details based on individual needs.

This guide is for "N". For an "SN" guide, see :
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/sn-a-comprehensive-guide-including-method.25148

"Meto" refers to Metoclopramide (anti-emetic)

There are 2 broad regimes :
1) take the meto over a 48 hour period
2) take a larger single meto dose, called a "stat dose"

Sample regimes :
Example times assume taking N at midnight (adjust to your timing accordingly)
48 hour regime

Day 1
24:00 1 x 10mg meto

Day 2
23:00 1 x 10mg meto (or possibly 3 x 10mg = 30mg)
-------------------------------------------
"stat dose" regime

23:00 3 x 10mg meto ( = 30mg)

Notes :

During your "planning" phase, a meto "test" should be done, using 1 x 10mg, to see if you get any "EPS" symptoms (involuntary moments/spasms), which could sometimes be sufficiently severe/disturbing to prevent any attempt. Most people don't get EPS, but if you do, then you may wish to re-evaluate (eg switch to domperidone anti-emetic). Apparently 50 mg of Diphenhydramine (Benadryl) can be used to treat EPS, so it may be wise to have that on standby. See "wikibooks antiemetic regimen" below for more info.

Some people believe the 48 hour regime gives better protection against vomiting and lower "EPS" risk. However, many prefer the stat regime as it's less "drawn out". Dignitas use the stat regime very successfully. The way to choose between the two is not very well defined, so make your choice based on your feeling and judgement after reading these notes.

( Derek Humphry - Final Exit author - suggests another alternative method of 1 x 10mg meto every hour, for 6 to 10 hours prior to taking the N, so you could go with that if it seems to better fit your situation ).

People who get unpleasant but "manageable" side effects from the meto test might opt for the stat regime, to avoid 48 hours of those effects.

Although the meto test (see above) is strongly recommended, some people skip it, and go for the stat dose, with the view that if they get EPS symptoms they won't last long before the final dose it taken. However, if the EPS were bad enough it could still prevent the attempt or make it difficult, so as ever you have to weigh the risks based on the specifics of your situation.

On the 48 hour regime, some people take 3 x 10mg for the final meto dose for extra anti-vomit protection, however some consider this an EPS risk, although you could do extra meto testing to check (see below).

The "old" meto doses were 60mg for stat, and 2 x 10mg at each interval for the 48 hour regime. These got revised to the "new" doses of 30mg for stat, and 1 x 10mg for the intervals. Some people use in between doses, eg 45mg stat dose. I don't have any data on how advisable this is. If using this approach, it may be wise to do additional meto testing.

Further meto testing notes : If planning to use the 30mg stat regime, if testing with 1 x 10mg goes smoothly, you might later wish to test with 2 x 10mg, and then later with 3 x 10mg. If planning to use the 48 hour regime, if testing with 1 x 10mg goes smoothly, you might later wish to test 1 x 10mg every 8 hours for 24 hours. To be as certain as possible, you could re-create the full meto schedule you plan to use.

Resources :

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/n-taste-guide-draft.26278/
Looks very thorough, but I always thought it was a much simpler process, nothing more than just consuming the N. This is the impression I get from watching the documentaries about the Swiss non-profit organization Dignitas, which includes scene of the client drinking the N and going to sleep, eventually dying.

P

PeacefulTonic

Enlightened
Aug 10, 2021
It's recommended to fast for 8 hours before taking N. As a last meal (not the light snack consumed an hour before N) what exactly is safe? What size should this last meal be? Can this be a big last meal or do you also have to consume something light? I was considering having one of my favorite foods (which is a big, heavy meal) 8-10 hours before at like 10-12 am and then I'd be consuming the N at around 9-10 pm or later until everyone is asleep. Is it all right to do this? Or do I have to eat something very light for the last meal 8 hours before too? It would make me happy to have my favorite food for the last time but if there is any risk I don't want to take it. Could a large meal 8-10 hours before slow absorption? I can't find very detailed information about the fasting protocol for N.
It shouldn't slow absorption. Your stomach would be empty by then. The light snack should be eaten after the 8 hour fast. You take meto shortly afterwards. The light snack is to help prevent vomiting

Reactions: tryingtoescape
eternalmelancholy

eternalmelancholy

waiting for the bus
Mar 24, 2021
I am going to fast for at least 8 hours. I was planning on eating something light an hour before as the PPH recommends but I have decided not to. I will just take 30mg Meto 1 hour before and 2 bottles of N afterwards.

The reason being is the protocol before surgery states to fast overnight (roughly 8~12 hours) and cut off fluids a few hours before. General anesthesia is just a medically induced coma. A similar effect we are trying to achieve with N but to completion (death). The PPH has some good advice but also some bad advice. This is just my personal take on it as someone who has had countless surgeries over the years. I will just follow what I know.

P

PeacefulTonic

Enlightened
Aug 10, 2021
I am going to fast for at least 8 hours. I was planning on eating something light an hour before as the PPH recommends but I have decided not to. I will just take 30mg Meto 1 hour before and 2 bottles of N afterwards.

The reason being is the protocol before surgery states to fast overnight (roughly 8~12 hours) and cut off fluids a few hours before. General anesthesia is just a medically induced coma. A similar effect we are trying to achieve with N but to completion (death). The PPH has some good advice but also some bad advice. This is just my personal take on it as someone who has had countless surgeries over the years. I will just follow what I know.
I understand where you're coming from, but I think the purpose to have a light snack is to counteract all the excess stomach acid after fasting. At least a couple crackers or something, that's what I'll be doing

eternalmelancholy

eternalmelancholy

waiting for the bus
Mar 24, 2021
I understand where you're coming from, but I think the purpose to have a light snack is to counteract all the excess stomach acid after fasting. At least a couple crackers or something, that's what I'll be doing

I am not trying to advise anyone, I have no medical training. I already go long periods of fasting anyway (never really hungry). I was also planning on drinking alcohol but now decided just to drink the N. I want the least amount of complications as possible.

I think vomiting is rare even without antiemetics. As long as I take some Meto I think I will be okay. Everyone has their own protocols and reasons, I am simply sharing mine.

tryingtoescape

tryingtoescape

Experienced
Dec 30, 2019
It's recommended to fast for 8 hours before taking N. As a last meal (not the light snack consumed an hour before N) what exactly is safe? What size should this last meal be? Can this be a big last meal or do you also have to consume something light? I was considering having one of my favorite foods (which is a big, heavy meal) 8-10 hours before at like 10-12 am and then I'd be consuming the N at around 9-10 pm or later until everyone is asleep. Is it all right to do this? Or do I have to eat something very light for the last meal 8 hours before too? It would make me happy to have my favorite food for the last time but if there is any risk I don't want to take it. Could a large meal 8 hours before slow absorption? I can't find very detailed information about the fasting protocol for N.
If I could get more answers on this that would be helpful. I'm also curious as to what others will be having as a last meal and when.

C

canna2

Student
Nov 20, 2021
I'm gonna fast for 2-3 days instead in hopes for its effect to be quicker.

No idea if this works better

Reactions: fizi22
S

Smart No More

Visionary
May 5, 2021
If I could get more answers on this that would be helpful. I'm also curious as to what others will be having as a last meal and when.
A large meal 8 hours prior would negate all the efforts of a fast so honestly I would have that last meal the day before. It still serves the same purpose. I guess technically if you're fasting for 8hrs it could start at the end of your last big meal but I don't feel like an 8hr fast is going to be much of a useful fast overall so starting it with a large meal seems a bit of a bad idea though I may be wrong if you have a good/fast digestive system. Personally I've come to think that a 25hr fast is more appropriate/substantial and worthwhile and will have my last meal in line with that.

Last edited:
C

canna2

Student
Nov 20, 2021
A large meal 8 hours prior would negate all the efforts of a fast so honestly I would have that last meal the day before. It still serves the same purpose.
**Nvm.

Well I think the more tired the body is, the lower the immune system , the faster acting is the N.. Wouldnt you agree?

N

new.solution1

Experienced
Dec 14, 2021
Can you just take meto at the same time as N?

Can I do this instead of fasting, then eating something light, then taking meto 1 hour before N, etc.

It says you can in the PPH, in the second to last page of the "Drugs & Vomiting" section, under "Discussion". Unless I am reading it wrong.

BrokenBliss

BrokenBliss

Invisible. Apparently.
Jan 11, 2022
Can you just take meto at the same time as N?

Can I do this instead of fasting, then eating something light, then taking meto 1 hour before N, etc.

It says you can in the PPH, in the second to last page of the "Drugs & Vomiting" section, under "Discussion". Unless I am reading it wrong.
No, it needs time to work. The recommendation is a stat dose of 30 mg one hour prior to N. And I wouldn't skip the fast. You don't want competing elements in your stomach.

Reactions: new.solution1
N

new.solution1

Experienced
Dec 14, 2021
No, it needs time to work. The recommendation is a stat dose of 30 mg one hour prior to N. And I wouldn't skip the fast. You don't want competing elements in your stomach.
How come in the PPH it says you can? It says "(30 mg at the same time)". Am I reading something wrong?