• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

BrokenBliss

BrokenBliss

Invisible. Apparently.
Jan 11, 2022
How come in the PPH it says you can? It says "(30 mg at the same time)". Am I reading something wrong?
Edit: I think you are misunderstanding, if I read you correctly. Take 30 mg together/at the same time (1 hour prior); but not 30 mg at the same time as the meal. Is that what you're asking?

Last edited:
BigGimpin

BigGimpin

Student
Mar 24, 2022
I see meto is available OTC at Petco, but it would be animal grade, would that still suffice?

D

downndone2

Living in misery
Jan 23, 2022
I get restless leg syndrome with all anti-emetics but zofran and benadry as well. Restless legs suck and I'm not sure whether to power thru it or risk only taking zofran with N

FindingPeace8

FindingPeace8

Mar 25, 2022
I see meto is available OTC at Petco, but it would be animal grade, would that still suffice?
I just checked online and meto isn't available OTC at petco in my area. Are you in the USA if you don't mind me asking? Pet meto should be good enough. A lot of medicines sold for animals are usually the same thing but cheaper.

W

whatintheworld365

Jul 15, 2021
This is not a "comprehensive" write up. You should read the peaceful pill handbook (see forum resources area), plus learn to use the "search" function on this forum, etc. As always, do your own due diligence to check possible interactions, side effects, etc. Apply your own judgement and take responsibility for your choices and actions, doing your own research where needed. Apply the information intelligently to your case.

These regimes are not an exact science. People often make modifications to the details based on individual needs.

This guide is for "N". For an "SN" guide, see :
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/sn-a-comprehensive-guide-including-method.25148

"Meto" refers to Metoclopramide (anti-emetic)

There are 2 broad regimes :
1) take the meto over a 48 hour period
2) take a larger single meto dose, called a "stat dose"

Sample regimes :
Example times assume taking N at midnight (adjust to your timing accordingly)
-----------------------------------------------------------------
48 hour regime

Day 1
08:00 1 x 10mg meto
16:00 1 x 10mg meto
24:00 1 x 10mg meto

Day 2
15:00 begin fast
22:40 eat some tea and toast or something light - reduces vomiting risk
23:00 1 x 10mg meto (or possibly 3 x 10mg = 30mg)
24:00 take N
-------------------------------------------
"stat dose" regime

23:00 3 x 10mg meto ( = 30mg)

Notes :

During your "planning" phase, a meto "test" should be done, using 1 x 10mg, to see if you get any "EPS" symptoms (involuntary moments/spasms), which could sometimes be sufficiently severe/disturbing to prevent any attempt. Most people don't get EPS, but if you do, then you may wish to re-evaluate (eg switch to domperidone anti-emetic). Apparently 50 mg of Diphenhydramine (Benadryl) can be used to treat EPS, so it may be wise to have that on standby. See "wikibooks antiemetic regimen" below for more info.

Some people believe the 48 hour regime gives better protection against vomiting and lower "EPS" risk. However, many prefer the stat regime as it's less "drawn out". Dignitas use the stat regime very successfully. The way to choose between the two is not very well defined, so make your choice based on your feeling and judgement after reading these notes.

( Derek Humphry - Final Exit author - suggests another alternative method of 1 x 10mg meto every hour, for 6 to 10 hours prior to taking the N, so you could go with that if it seems to better fit your situation ).

People who get unpleasant but "manageable" side effects from the meto test might opt for the stat regime, to avoid 48 hours of those effects.

Although the meto test (see above) is strongly recommended, some people skip it, and go for the stat dose, with the view that if they get EPS symptoms they won't last long before the final dose it taken. However, if the EPS were bad enough it could still prevent the attempt or make it difficult, so as ever you have to weigh the risks based on the specifics of your situation.

On the 48 hour regime, some people take 3 x 10mg for the final meto dose for extra anti-vomit protection, however some consider this an EPS risk, although you could do extra meto testing to check (see below).

The "old" meto doses were 60mg for stat, and 2 x 10mg at each interval for the 48 hour regime. These got revised to the "new" doses of 30mg for stat, and 1 x 10mg for the intervals. Some people use in between doses, eg 45mg stat dose. I don't have any data on how advisable this is. If using this approach, it may be wise to do additional meto testing.

Further meto testing notes : If planning to use the 30mg stat regime, if testing with 1 x 10mg goes smoothly, you might later wish to test with 2 x 10mg, and then later with 3 x 10mg. If planning to use the 48 hour regime, if testing with 1 x 10mg goes smoothly, you might later wish to test 1 x 10mg every 8 hours for 24 hours. To be as certain as possible, you could re-create the full meto schedule you plan to use.

Resources :

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/n-taste-guide-draft.26278/
Thanks for this

T

Trjan

Jan 22, 2020
I've got my Prochlorperazine and N ready for my CTB next week and I'm so scared. I have Benzos to hand but would prefer to not have to take them as I don't want my final hours been numbed - I want them to feel as raw and genuine as possible

H

HubbaHubba

Student
Mar 20, 2022
Does anyone know if taking Motilium (Domperidone) instead of meto create a side effect with N?

Also, is there a weight requirements to taking N like SN? E.g. 50ml of N for someone weighing 65 Kg?

wljourney

wljourney

Waiting for the bus
Apr 2, 2022
Does anyone know if taking Motilium (Domperidone) instead of meto create a side effect with N?

Also, is there a weight requirements to taking N like SN? E.g. 50ml of N for someone weighing 65 Kg?
Both AE's are supposed to work well with N, according to PPeH.

someone who weighs 65kg should be fine with 100 ml (containing 6.2 g of N), but it's best to err on the side of caution and use 2 bottles (PPeH mentions 10g).

Very, very few people (well over 300 lbs) need more than 10g.

H

HubbaHubba

Student
Mar 20, 2022
Both AE's are supposed to work well with N, according to PPeH.

someone who weighs 65kg should be fine with 100 ml (containing 6.2 g of N), but it's best to err on the side of caution and use 2 bottles (PPeH mentions 10g).

Very, very few people (well over 300 lbs) need more than 10g.
Thank you. Is there a step-by-step guide for N similar to Stan's guide? E.g. 24 hours before taking N, take AE 3x10 mg every 8 hours, etc.

I tried searching and couldn't find it. Maybe my search-fu is lacking.

wljourney

wljourney

Waiting for the bus
Apr 2, 2022
Thank you. Is there a step-by-step guide for N similar to Stan's guide? E.g. 24 hours before taking N, take AE 3x10 mg every 8 hours, etc.

I am relying on the PPeH and what they suggest there. Haven't seen someone type out a guide specifically here yet.
But the timelines are very similar to Stan's SN guide IIRC.

Hercules

Hercules

Arcanist
Jan 31, 2021
Is there a step-by-step guide for N similar to Stan's guide? E.g. 24 hours before taking N, take AE 3x10 mg every 8 hours, etc.

I found this post. It is a guide for N based on what it says in the PPH.

This guide is for "N".

"Meto" refers to Metoclopramide (anti-emetic)

There are 2 broad regimes :
1) take the meto over a 48 hour period
2) take a larger single meto dose, called a "stat dose"

Sample regimes :
Example times assume taking N at midnight (adjust to your timing accordingly)
48 hour regime

Day 1
24:00 1 x 10mg meto

Day 2
23:00 1 x 10mg meto (or possibly 3 x 10mg = 30mg)
-------------------------------------------
"stat dose" regime

23:00 3 x 10mg meto ( = 30mg)

Notes :

During your "planning" phase, a meto "test" should be done, using 1 x 10mg, to see if you get any "EPS" symptoms (involuntary moments/spasms), which could sometimes be sufficiently severe/disturbing to prevent any attempt. Most people don't get EPS, but if you do, then you may wish to re-evaluate (eg switch to domperidone anti-emetic). Apparently 50 mg of Diphenhydramine (Benadryl) can be used to treat EPS, so it may be wise to have that on standby. See "wikibooks antiemetic regimen" below for more info.

Some people believe the 48 hour regime gives better protection against vomiting and lower "EPS" risk. However, many prefer the stat regime as it's less "drawn out". Dignitas use the stat regime very successfully. The way to choose between the two is not very well defined, so make your choice based on your feeling and judgement after reading these notes.

( Derek Humphry - Final Exit author - suggests another alternative method of 1 x 10mg meto every hour, for 6 to 10 hours prior to taking the N, so you could go with that if it seems to better fit your situation ).

People who get unpleasant but "manageable" side effects from the meto test might opt for the stat regime, to avoid 48 hours of those effects.

Although the meto test (see above) is strongly recommended, some people skip it, and go for the stat dose, with the view that if they get EPS symptoms they won't last long before the final dose is taken. However, if the EPS were bad enough it could still prevent the attempt or make it difficult, so as ever you have to weigh the risks based on the specifics of your situation.

On the 48 hour regime, some people take 3 x 10mg for the final meto dose for extra anti-vomit protection, however some consider this an EPS risk, although you could do extra meto testing to check (see below).

The "old" meto doses were 60mg for stat, and 2 x 10mg at each interval for the 48 hour regime. These got revised to the "new" doses of 30mg for stat, and 1 x 10mg for the intervals. Some people use in between doses, eg 45mg stat dose. I don't have any data on how advisable this is. If using this approach, it may be wise to do additional meto testing.

Further meto testing notes : If planning to use the 30mg stat regime, if testing with 1 x 10mg goes smoothly, you might later wish to test with 2 x 10mg, and then later with 3 x 10mg. If planning to use the 48 hour regime, if testing with 1 x 10mg goes smoothly, you might later wish to test 1 x 10mg every 8 hours for 24 hours. To be as certain as possible, you could re-create the full meto schedule you plan to use.

Resources :

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/n-taste-guide-draft.26278/
[/https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/n-protocol-regime-regimen-notes.27092/post-491007

Last edited: