• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

F

Fandasia

Aug 24, 2023
71goVtK8kNL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

it seems like the package u can buy isnt that large anymore and some parts are missing, or is it integrated in this version? its called

Neptune III IDM

N

NoFutureAnymore

Student
Jul 4, 2023
71goVtK8kNL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

it seems like the package u can buy isnt that large anymore and some parts are missing, or is it integrated in this version? its called

Neptune III IDM

This is not a package, it is just the mask without the regulator.

F

Fandasia

Aug 24, 2023
yep, seems like the package is actually not available

casual_existence

casual_existence

Student
Jul 29, 2023
Hi I found out about this method before reading this thread so I ended up with a different setup and have some questions. (I was going to do just bag but then I found out about the scuba method)

So I have these connectors but when I put em together it just leaks like crazy. What can somebody recommend?

Attachments

• 20231106_162843.jpg
    20231106_162843.jpg
    887.1 KB · Views: 0
  • 20231106_162755.jpg
    20231106_162755.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
N

NoFutureAnymore

Student
Jul 4, 2023
Hi I found out about this method before reading this thread so I ended up with a different setup and have some questions. (I was going to do just bag but then I found out about the scuba method)

So I have these connectors but when I put em together it just leaks like crazy. What can somebody recommend?
Are you using a DIN200 or DIN300 regulator? And are you using a DIN200 or DIN300 adapater?

casual_existence

casual_existence

Student
Jul 29, 2023
Are you using a DIN200 or DIN300 regulator? And are you using a DIN200 or DIN300 adapater?
It looks like a DIN300 and the inlet of he tank is CGA580 and it seems that there's no adapters out there.

I

imrantahir1208

Oct 22, 2023
For the people on this thread why would you prefer Scuba over Scba?

N

NoFutureAnymore

Student
Jul 4, 2023
It looks like a DIN300 and the inlet of he tank is CGA580 and it seems that there's no adapters out there.
So you didn't use an adapter?! You need a DIN200 adapter if you have a DIN200 regulator. If you have a DIN300 regulator (like the ocean reef) you can use, to my experience, either a DIN200 or a DIN300 adapter.
For the people on this thread why would you prefer Scuba over Scba?
I posted my reasoning in this megathread: https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/exit-bag-and-inert-gas-megathread.8393
My main reasons were: availability and easier to do a blackout test.

Last edited:
casual_existence

casual_existence

Student
Jul 29, 2023
So you didn't use an adapter?! You need a DIN200 adapter if you have a DIN200 regulator. If you have a DIN300 regulator (like the ocean reef) you can use, to my experience, either a DIN200 or a DIN300 adapter.
The problem is that I can't find a single adapter for the inlet of a CGA580 tank. If anybody can find a source for that it'd be great.

N

NoFutureAnymore

Student
Jul 4, 2023
The problem is that I can't find a single adapter for the inlet of a CGA580 tank. If anybody can find a source for that it'd be great.
It is not going to work without an adapter. I know @jacrispy has the same problem, but I didn't hear anything from him anymore. Maybe you can have a look in this megathread, because you might need the same adapter as SCBA depending on the regulator (200bar or 300bar). https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/exit-bag-and-inert-gas-megathread.8393/page-127#post-2164625
My 300 bar ocean reef regulator fits in the European 200 bar adapter (W24). As far as I understood you can have a flat head or ball head GCA580 connector, so you have to be sure which version you need. There might be more people in that thread from the US with an answer.

Last edited:
R

richard8576

Nov 11, 2023
Hello, I have a question. Suppose I breathe through my nose once I'm asleep with the rubber mask on, would that cancel out the death process? Thank you in advance for your answers.
I also asked myself this question constantly when dealing with the method presented in this thread. If only gas flows through the mouthpiece when you breathe in through the mouthpiece: What happens after you lose consciousness? Isn't there a risk of simply suffocating without inert Gas and regaining consciousness by breathing through your nose? The air in the mask would only be minimally filled with inert gas, as it goes directly into the lungs and the rest is led out of the membrane together with the CO2. Shouldn't nasal breathing be stopped with a nose clip so that if someone is unconscious, there is sufficient mouth breathing to maintain a flow of inert gas through the mouthpiece?

oono

oono

Student
Aug 26, 2020
I also asked myself this question constantly when dealing with the method presented in this thread. If only gas flows through the mouthpiece when you breathe in through the mouthpiece: What happens after you lose consciousness? Isn't there a risk of simply suffocating without inert Gas and regaining consciousness by breathing through your nose? The air in the mask would only be minimally filled with inert gas, as it goes directly into the lungs and the rest is led out of the membrane together with the CO2. Shouldn't nasal breathing be stopped with a nose clip so that if someone is unconscious, there is sufficient mouth breathing to maintain a flow of inert gas through the mouthpiece?
your message is interesting and it might be good to use a nose clip for people who use the rubber mask

Reactions: richard8576
D

dccxy

Dec 4, 2023
You first have to buy a cilinder. As far as I can see they sell in my country and Germany cilinders with the same connection. Secondly you have to decide what option you want to use. If you want to go for SCUBA, you DON'T need a flow regulator. You need an adapter (I can PM you this one since it's not allowed to post sources). And lastly you need just normal SCUBA gear for example the Ocean Reef as mention by the TO. This one allows both mouth and nasal breathing, so don't worry.
So do you want to go for SCUBA? If yes, what problems are you facing?
Is there any way to PM you to make sure I have the right supplies? I found a nitrogen tank but don't know if it is the right kind to fit with the adapter... are there different kinds or are all the tanks the same? Also, where can I get the specific Ocean Reef gear mentioned?

When I click your name, I get some "Oops..." message so I can't PM.

N

NoFutureAnymore

Student
Jul 4, 2023
Is there any way to PM you to make sure I have the right supplies? I found a nitrogen tank but don't know if it is the right kind to fit with the adapter... are there different kinds or are all the tanks the same? Also, where can I get the specific Ocean Reef gear mentioned?

When I click your name, I get some "Oops..." message so I can't PM.
You need to have enough post before you can send a PM. Try to increase it first. Are you looking for gear in Europe?

N

NoFutureAnymore

Student
Jul 4, 2023
No, looking in the US. Does posting replies count? And how many?
Replies count too, I think you need something like 15.
I don't know exactly which adapter is suitable for the US. I'm from the EU myself, so I can't really help you. See my previous answer:
It is not going to work without an adapter. I know @jacrispy has the same problem, but I didn't hear anything from him anymore. Maybe you can have a look in this megathread, because you might need the same adapter as SCBA depending on the regulator (200bar or 300bar). https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/exit-bag-and-inert-gas-megathread.8393/post-2164625
My 300 bar ocean reef regulator fits in the European 200 bar adapter (W24). As far as I understood you can have a flat head or ball head GCA580 connector, so you have to be sure which version you need. There might be more people in that thread from the US with an answer.
For some reason the link is incorrect in my original answer. I modified it in my quote to the correct location.

A

Antoine_Roquentin

Dec 17, 2023
I was wondering about the upgraded version and breathing after one becomes unconscious. The breathing is weaker/shallower I guess. So are there any problems with breathing the N2 in, since the masks have some breathing resistance?

alwayssearching202

alwayssearching202

Dec 6, 2023
This is not a package, it is just the mask without the regulator

The mask is the only piece in this diving kit that would be used for CTB, correct? I am looking at a very similar package simply because it will arrive by my desired date. However it varies from the image above. What is the additional silver piece on the hose in my image vs the one above? Is it necessary? The source doesn't provide much information. Appreciate any help.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-12-19 at 11.40.48 AM.png
    Screenshot 2023-12-19 at 11.40.48 AM.png
    798.5 KB · Views: 0
S

sanctions

Jul 24, 2023
It's a regulator. It is necessary. If you're in the US, it needs to be a DIN regulator, not an INT regulator. Just make sure the listing says it's a DIN regulator.

Then all you need is a nitrogen cylinder, an adapter, and a heavy-duty wrench to tighten everything to the max so it doesn't leak anywhere.

Tears in Rain

Tears in Rain

Dec 12, 2023
The mask is the only piece in this diving kit that would be used for CTB, correct? I am looking at a very similar package simply because it will arrive by my desired date. However it varies from the image above. What is the additional silver piece on the hose in my image vs the one above? Is it necessary? The source doesn't provide much information. Appreciate any help.
I saw your post on the inert gas megathread asking about the cylinder and regulator. From looking up posts on that megathread lately, that type of regulator in the pic on that thread(this pic here), is for an exit bag and EEBD hoods. (but the regulator for the exit bag and EEBD hood needs a thing called a flowmeter, that shows litres per minute; that regulator didn't have one).

But SCUBA and SCBA gear needs a different type of regulator. Like the previous poster said, the one in your pic above, that you highlighted.

Then you need an adaptor to go between the regulator and the gas cylinder, because those SCUBA regulators are designed to hook up to air cylinders, not inert gas cylinders. @NoFutureAnymore mentions the adaptor above, in post #130 and #136.

You mentioned in the other thread you're from the U.S.. If you buy a SCUBA din 300 regulator, which I think comes with the one in your above pic (verify with others here), you'll need an adaptor that looks like this:
178971 20230922 213853

This pic of the adapter was mentioned in the thread I'll link below, discussing that adapter (a DIN 300 G5/8 to CGA 580 adapter)

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/exit-bag-and-inert-gas-megathread.8393/page-128#post-2169570

Last edited:
N

NoFutureAnymore

Student
Jul 4, 2023
I was wondering about the upgraded version and breathing after one becomes unconscious. The breathing is weaker/shallower I guess. So are there any problems with breathing the N2 in, since the masks have some breathing resistance?
As far as I know all the known SCUBA attempts were successful. You can find them in the exit bag megathread.
My guessing is that even if you can't breath at some point you will still die by suffocation. The mask creates a seal so oxygen still can't come in. I tried to breath with the mask on and the valve closed. The mask only starts to press harder on the face like someone is choking you to dead by holding your mouth and nose closed. So I don't see any way to survive this.
It's the SCUBA regulator, you need it combined with an adapter to make it fit on the cylinder.

Reactions: alwayssearching202
A

Antoine_Roquentin

Dec 17, 2023
As far as I know all the known SCUBA attempts were successful. You can find them in the exit bag megathread.
My guessing is that even if you can't breath at some point you will still die by suffocation. The mask creates a seal so oxygen still can't come in. I tried to breath with the mask on and the valve closed. The mask only starts to press harder on the face like someone is choking you to dead by holding your mouth and nose closed. So I don't see any way to survive this.
That makes sense.
Were there that many? As far as I remember, one member used it to assist suicide and there is the paper documenting a case with the simple setup described by @befree. I have stated my reservation about the simple method in the megathread, mainly because nasal breathing is not possible with the cheap masks and there were only 87 bars left in the tank, which means it took the guy quite some time to die.
So do you think SCUBA is superior to the simple bag? One advantage is that there is no CO2 buildup, but I am kind of afraid that the mask won't be airtight if I fall unconscious and my facial muscles relax. But maybe I'm overthinking it, many things can go wrong with the bag to. Currently I'm leaning towards SCBA, mainly because of the positive pressure thing, but in my country this gear is even more expensive than the sophisticated SCUBA and I'm not sure if I have the time left to source the money.

N

NoFutureAnymore

Student
Jul 4, 2023
That makes sense.
Were there that many? As far as I remember, one member used it to assist suicide and there is the paper documenting a case with the simple setup described by @befree. I have stated my reservation about the simple method in the megathread, mainly because nasal breathing is not possible with the cheap masks and there were only 87 bars left in the tank, which means it took the guy quite some time to die.
Indeed 1 officially documented, and I think around 4 on this forum which disappeared after saying that they were going to ctb. It's difficult to verify because we can't ask them anymore. But read the exit bag megathread to be sure. Regarding the 87 bar, I was wondering the same. Maybe he did some tests with the cylinder before ctbing. Or maybe he panicked like I did in my blackout test. I used a lot of nitrogen by breathing extremely fast and deep before blacking out. So I would recommend in general to be relaxed before putting on the mask and breath as slowly as possible (same as when you dive and don't want to waste oxygen). You can find my story in the exit bag megathread too.
So do you think SCUBA is superior to the simple bag? One advantage is that there is no CO2 buildup, but I am kind of afraid that the mask won't be airtight if I fall unconscious and my facial muscles relax. But maybe I'm overthinking it, many things can go wrong with the bag to. Currently I'm leaning towards SCBA, mainly because of the positive pressure thing, but in my country this gear is even more expensive than the sophisticated SCUBA and I'm not sure if I have the time left to source the money.
So many people so many different opinions, probably every method works well when executed well. I felt most comfortable with the SCUBA setup, because it was easier to source in my country. SCBA is more difficult to get, because you need often a business and raises more suspicion. But I think most methods are okay, however the exit bag itself would be my last choice. BTW I will strap myself in a chair to prevent myself from falling and pulling on the mask. However I think the chance of pulling it off seems quite small with such a tight strapped mask like the ocean reef.

Last edited:
A

Antoine_Roquentin

Dec 17, 2023
Indeed 1 officially documented, and I think around 4 on this forum which disappeared after saying that they were going to ctb. It's difficult to verify because we can't ask them anymore. But read the exit bag megathread to be sure. Regarding the 87 bar, I was wondering the same. Maybe he did some tests with the cylinder before ctbing. Or maybe he panicked like I did in my blackout test. I used a lot of nitrogen by breathing extremely fast and deep before blacking out. So I would recommend in general to be relaxed before putting on the mask and breath as slowly as possible (same as when you dive and don't want to waste oxygen). You can find my story in the exit bag megathread too.
For anyone interested in the discussion of N2 consumption with the mask, @NoFutureAnymore's experiences can be found here. I read through your experiences and find them to be quite disheartening to be honest. You consumed really a lot of N2 during a short time. One can only hope that breathing slows down when unconscious. I only have a 5l cylinder at 200 bar, in theory it should be enough, but I probably also want to run some tests. And in my country it's a real pain to get cylinders.
So many people so many different opinions, probably every method works well when executed well. I felt most comfortable with the SCUBA setup, because it was easier to source in my country. SCBA is more difficult to get, because you need often a business and raises more suspicion. But I think most methods are okay, however the exit bag itself would be my last choice. BTW I will strap myself in a chair to prevent myself from falling and pulling on the mask. However I think the chance of pulling it off seems quite small with such a tight strapped mask like the ocean reef.
Yeah, it's really a pity that there isn't any scientific literature out there that could help with incertainties. I'm still not sure what to do. The bag seems tried and tested, but there are quite some failures documented on this board, in some cases everything was even done by the book and nobody could point the finger as to what went wrong.

• Informative
Reactions: Tears in Rain
alwayssearching202

alwayssearching202

Dec 6, 2023
It's a regulator. It is necessary. If you're in the US, it needs to be a DIN regulator, not an INT regulator. Just make sure the listing says it's a DIN regulator.

Then all you need is a nitrogen cylinder, an adapter, and a heavy-duty wrench to tighten everything to the max so it doesn't leak anywhere.
Thanks so much!
I saw your post on the inert gas megathread asking about the cylinder and regulator. From looking up posts on that megathread lately, that type of regulator in the pic on that thread(this pic here), is for an exit bag and EEBD hoods. (but the regulator for the exit bag and EEBD hood needs a thing called a flowmeter, that shows litres per minute; that regulator didn't have one).

But SCUBA and SCBA gear needs a different type of regulator. Like the previous poster said, the one in your pic above, that you highlighted.

Then you need an adaptor to go between the regulator and the gas cylinder, because those SCUBA regulators are designed to hook up to air cylinders, not inert gas cylinders. @NoFutureAnymore mentions the adaptor above, in post #130 and #136.

You mentioned in the other thread you're from the U.S.. If you buy a SCUBA din 300 regulator, which I think comes with the one in your above pic (verify with others here), you'll need an adaptor that looks like this:
View attachment 125034

This pic of the adapter was mentioned in the thread I'll link below, discussing that adapter (a DIN 300 G5/8 to CGA 580 adapter)

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/exit-bag-and-inert-gas-megathread.8393/page-128#post-2169570
Thank you for the visual and thorough response. I read dozens of threads but the info get a bit overwhelming. Your response is very helpful.

Tears in Rain

Tears in Rain

Dec 12, 2023
Thanks so much!

Thank you for the visual and thorough response. I read dozens of threads but the info get a bit overwhelming. Your response is very helpful.
No problem.

Agreed, the info defo gets overwhelming.
Not sure yet if I'll go with inert gas method yet. But having been trawling over the inert gas megathread and others lately, if I do go with gas, I'll probably go with an exit bag or EEBD hood. It's a lot cheaper. And seems easier to set up.
Though it might be easier/more comfortable for me to have a mask on the front of my face, as opposed to a bag or hood covering my whole head.

alwayssearching202

alwayssearching202

Dec 6, 2023
No problem.

Agreed, the info defo gets overwhelming.
Not sure yet if I'll go with inert gas method yet. But having been trawling over the inert gas megathread and others lately, if I do go with gas, I'll probably go with an exit bag or EEBD hood. It's a lot cheaper. And seems easier to set up.
Though it might be easier/more comfortable for me to have a mask on the front of my face, as opposed to a bag or hood covering my whole head.
That is my rationale as well. The mask is certainly more complicated in setup, although made much easier by this wonderful community sharing knowledge and helping one another. I'm fortunate to have the ability to source the high cost supplies needed and live alone so no questions.

Out of curiosity, any idea what a non-CTB use for these adaptors would be? Seems to make sense why a nitrogen canister to anything meant for oxygen intake exists or is very hard to come by.

Tears in Rain

Tears in Rain

Dec 12, 2023
Out of curiosity, any idea what a non-CTB use for these adaptors would be? Seems to make sense why a nitrogen canister to anything meant for oxygen intake exists or is very hard to come by.
Yeah, they are obviously rare given that the SCUBA regulator is designed to hook up to an air tank, and not nitrogen. On another thread I came across, a poster, @GasMonkey, said that the SCUBA adapter needed is now usually only sold in SCUBA gear stores as two separate parts, that can be put together to make the adapter. Here's the pic they put up, of the two parts, which need to be screwed together:

173654 DIN300 to CGA580

I came across one website that sells them as one. It called the part:
'Adapter CGA 580 male to DIN G5/8 300b female'.
But when I tried to purchase it to see where they shipped, it gave me the following error message:
'The item Adapter CGA 580 male to DIN G5/8 300b female in your cart is no longer available in this quantity. You cannot proceed with your order until the quantity is adjusted.'

And no matter how many times I upped the quantity, it kept giving me that error message.

But I came across a UK website that did stock parts that will work in the U.S.:

The website called one part:
'CGA 580 HELIUM TO G1/4 MALE FOR USA CYLINDERS.'
Part 1077

1077 clipped rev 3
(The red thing is just a cap covering the threads, which is removed)

The other part needed was called:
'BODY ONLY. G5/8 FEMALE DIN TO G1/4 FEMALE ADAPTER. 300 BAR'
Part 1080-BHP MK.1

1080 B   1080 BHP
You screw one into the other to make the adapter.( This is the adaptor for the U.S. setup!. Will work for nitrogen, argon, and helium cylinders in U.S./CGA 580 bullnose to attach to Din 300 SCUBA regulator).

Googling both part names should bring up the website that sells them. They do international shipping.( I can't put up links here).

I'm fortunate to have the ability to source the high cost supplies needed and live alone so no questions.
Well, if you've got the money for it, the SCUBA or SCBA setup is probably a good way to go, given that it's peaceful and painless, and seems to definitely work if you have the setup correct.

Me, despite all that trawling, will probably still go for exit bag or hood setup.

Last edited:
Reactions: alwayssearching202
S

sanctions

Jul 24, 2023
View attachment 125117

I came across one website that sells them as one. It called the part:
'Adapter CGA 580 male to DIN G5/8 300b female'.
But when I tried to purchase it to see where they shipped, it gave me the following error message:
'The item Adapter CGA 580 male to DIN G5/8 300b female in your cart is no longer available in this quantity. You cannot proceed with your order until the quantity is adjusted.'

And no matter how many times I upped the quantity, it kept giving me that error message.

I had to add each item to my cart separately to checkout. Like, click on each item under 'this pack contains' and add to cart separately.

N

NoFutureAnymore

Student
Jul 4, 2023
For anyone interested in the discussion of N2 consumption with the mask, @NoFutureAnymore's experiences can be found here. I read through your experiences and find them to be quite disheartening to be honest. You consumed really a lot of N2 during a short time. One can only hope that breathing slows down when unconscious.
Yes it was a lot, but I think it's manageable when you calm down and only start with breathing N2 when you have your breathing under control as I wrote in my conclusion further down the thread. I wrote down the procedure that I'll follow in that conclusion (I'm using the Ocean Reef with an SAV valve). So I'll keep that bypass valve open until I have my breathing under control. It basically combines my experience with the things I read.

Reactions: Antoine_Roquentin