• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Tears in Rain

Tears in Rain

Dec 12, 2023
I am wondering though, can someone point me to specific resources for both the leak test as well as the actual process for ctb?
If you're on about the leak testing of connections, a previous poster on the inert gas megathread, @ztem, linked a video of a guy leak testing the connections on an outdoor gas pipe, with a spray bottle. Do the same for your connections(starting at 8m 25s)

As for the actual process of ctb, here's what @befree advised:

Procedure

First connect the adapter tightly to the cylinder.

After that connect the pressure regulator tightly to the adapter.

To check if the pressure regulator is properly connected to the cylinder, press the button in the center of the 2nd stage while opening the cylinder. You will hear gas coming out of the mouthpiece. Then release the button. Check if you hear gas coming out of the adapter or pressure reducer.
If not, everything is ok.

Caution ! Never open the cylinder without the pressure reducer (1st stage) being connected to the cylinder !
Due to the high pressure, the cylinder could empty quickly or the remaining amount of gas might not be enough.

- If you don´t want to proceed now, press the button in the center of the 2nd stage again and close the cylinder tightly. Release the button.

- If you want to proceed follow these steps:

Try on the mask without the mouthpiece/2nd stage. If necessary, adjust the straps precisely. Check that the mask fits airtight by covering the mouth opening with your hand and inhale. If the mask sucks against the face, it is airtight.

Take off the mask.

Insert the breathing part with the mouthpiece into the mouth opening of the mask.

Sit down in a comfortable, safe position.

The following steps must be done quickly:

Take a deep breath and hold it.

Quickly put on the mask with the breathing part and put the mouthpiece in your mouth.

Continue breathing normally. You will be unconscious after a few breaths.

Another author of a smilar guide recommends to remove the mouthpiece. I don´t agree with this.
If you become unconscious, you could close your mouth. Nasal breathing is difficult with this mask. However, with the mouthpiece in the mouth,
you can still breathe.

I know I read somewhere to use 15lpm flow but I swear there was a detailed post describing what to do both when you're testing and when you're ready. I thought I saved it but can't find it.
15lpm is related to the exit bag or EEBD hood methods, where there is a standard gas regulator. In those methods the gas is constantly flowing at 15lpm(or whatever LPM you set the regulator to) until the gas cylinder is empty.

With SCUBA (and SCBA) it's different; the gas is not constantly flowing. It only flows when you inhale through the mask - that is what the 1st stage and 2nd stage regulators are for. So once you stop breathing and ctb, the gasflow stops.

Last edited:
D

dccxy

Dec 4, 2023
Okay, thanks.

A couple questions about the procedure, though. Perhaps it doesn't matter so much, but I'm just trying to understand. It says:

"The following steps must be done quickly:

Quickly put on the mask with the breathing part and put the mouthpiece in your mouth.

Another author of a smilar guide recommends to remove the mouthpiece. I don´t agree with this.
If you become unconscious, you could close your mouth. Nasal breathing is difficult with this mask. However, with the mouthpiece in the mouth,
you can still breathe."

1. Why do I have to take a deep breath and hold it? Once I put the mask on, I will be breathing in straight Nitrogen and the CO2 will exit the mask, right? Why does it matter at which point I am during a breath when I put the mask on?

2. I don't understand why the mouthpiece is important either. If you become unconscious and can't breathe well through your mouth, why does that matter when you're trying to ctb anyway?

oono

oono

Student
Aug 26, 2020
Definitely depends on the size of your tank. I absolutely plan to do leak tests, especially as I work through these connection challenges. There were some really helpful posts above to calculate the size of tank needed. It's my experience the US makes it easy to purchase the gas but in typical American fashion of metric vs imperial the tanks sold are very confusing. I've found half a dozen sites that will ship directly to my home, but none list anything more than tank in pounds (lbs).
In the guide it says a 5 liter bottle, so I guess it's enough, even to do the test with the purge button

Tears in Rain

Tears in Rain

Dec 12, 2023
Okay, thanks.

A couple questions about the procedure, though. Perhaps it doesn't matter so much, but I'm just trying to understand. It says:

"The following steps must be done quickly:

1. Why do I have to take a deep breath and hold it? Once I put the mask on, I will be breathing in straight Nitrogen and the CO2 will exit the mask, right? Why does it matter at which point I am during a breath when I put the mask on?
1) I think it's because it means you will fully empty your lungs out the exhalation valve before inhaling the nitrogen. If you exhale fully before you put on the mask, you may feel the urge to inhale oxygen as you're putting on the mask.
I'm not sure it would make much of a difference. Maybe a slightly quicker loss of consciousness.

@GasMonkey , who had a SCBA setup, advised to do a similar thing with his method:
The cylinder's valve is already open, the mask is already on, all before you put your wrist into the straps (they have enough space to insert the wrists into them).

The process would be:
1. Put the mask on.
2. Open the cylinder's valve.
3. Sit and strap body.
4. Put pulse oximeter on the finger.
5. Take a deep breath of air and hold your breath.
6. Insert the demand valve into the mask.
7. Pre-fill mask (pressing the front button for 1.5~2 seconds).
8. Insert wrists into the straps.
9. Exhale fully.
10. Take a deep breath of Nitrogen.
11. Avoid the reincarnation trap.

you can still breathe."

2. I don't understand why the mouthpiece is important either. If you become unconscious and can't breathe well through your mouth, why does that matter when you're trying to ctb anyway?

2) According to another @GasMonkey post(shame he's no longer around) that I came across when looking it up, it's to let the demand valve on the front of the mask react to any nasal inhalation/exhalation. The demand valve sends air(or nitrogen in this case) into the mask, in response to someone breathing in. When someone is unconscious, their breathing becomes more shallow; they are no longer consciously drawing gas into the mask. So I guess the removal of the mouthpiece let's the demand valve respond to both the nose and mouth, as opposed to just the mouth if the mouthpiece is in place.
That's my two cents anyway.

Here's the post I came across:
Screenshot 20240111 1443552

As to who is right, @befree or the other guy, @scrooge, I don't honestly know.

Pics from @scrooge removing the mouthpiece:

Screenshot 20240111 154033

Screenshot 20240111 1527552

Last edited:
D

dccxy

Dec 4, 2023
Sorry for so many questions, but I really want to make sure I have this right.

In the procedure guide, it says "To check if the pressure regulator is properly connected to the cylinder, press the button in the center of the 2nd stage while opening the cylinder. You will hear gas coming out of the mouthpiece. Then release the button. Check if you hear gas coming out of the adapter or pressure reducer.
If not, everything is ok."

The button being referred to is the large one over the mouth, correct? And do I need to have the mask on for this part? Or can this test be done with the mask off?

EDIT: I also just realized that the mask I bought doesn't have any mouthpiece that you bite down on. It is the "OCEAN REEF - G.Divers - Cobalt S/M".

Should I be worried?

Last edited:
Tears in Rain

Tears in Rain

Dec 12, 2023
In the procedure guide, it says "To check if the pressure regulator is properly connected to the cylinder, press the button in the center of the 2nd stage while opening the cylinder. You will hear gas coming out of the mouthpiece. Then release the button. Check if you hear gas coming out of the adapter or pressure reducer.
If not, everything is ok."

The button being referred to is the large one over the mouth, correct? And do I need to have the mask on for this part? Or can this test be done with the mask off?
Yes, the 2nd stage regulator is the one over the mouth of the mask.
No, you don't need to have the mask on for checking the pressure regulator connection. It's just making sure there's no gas coming from the adapter connections.
Here's a pic from @scrooge's piece:
Screenshot 20240112 095303
Screenshot 20240112 095310

EDIT: I also just realized that the mask I bought doesn't have any mouthpiece that you bite down on. It is the "OCEAN REEF - G.Divers - Cobalt S/M".

Should I be worried?
I saw a post from @befree that said the Oceanreef full face masks that he recommended allow for nasal and mouth breathing:
But what can happen is that when you're unconscious, you close your mouth and you can't breathe through your mouth. When using the OceanReef mask, this is not a problem, because you continue to breathe through the mouth. But with the rubber mask, nasal breathing is difficult or even impossible. Therefore, when using the version with the rubber mask, I strongly recommend to use the mouthpiece you bite on !
Both methods, the SCBA and the SCUBA method by using the OceanReef mask allow nasal breathing.
If I would decide to CTB I would definitely use the SCUBA OceanReef equipment. It offers a lot more comfort and safety.

Some members say, but the OceanReef version costs more. There are more expensive or equally expensive options to die. And you can't take money to your grave.
In a separate thread, another poster, @FromGermany recommended the mask you got:

It seems that issue about removing the mouthpiece from the regulator concerns the rubber masks that @befree was initially recommending, the ones that look like this:
Tecnomar pegasus rubber full face mask
@befree recommended to not remove the mouthpiece from these rubber masks. He said that because nasal breathing is difficult with these masks, you should leave in the mouthpiece to keep the mouth open when you go unconscious. Whereas @scrooge and @GasMonkey seem to be saying to remove the mouthpiece. Like I mentioned above:
185970 Screenshot 20240111 14435522

A poster, @ScubaCTB, previously linked a piece where one guy ctb using those rubber masks, so it obviously has worked. But it seems that @befree started to recommend the Oceanreef gear over the rubber masks, before they left the site:
I never said the SCUBA method is better than the SCBA method. Both work similar. The SCUBA equipment is easier to get in most countries.
Both SCUBA options (rubber mask and OceanReef) have been used successfully. But if I would decide to CTB I would choose the OceanReef equipment.

SCUBA works on Negative Pressure and SCBA on Positive Pressure.
SCUBA is viable but you have to be completely sure that the seal is immaculate, with a perfectly shaved, clean face, perfectly fitting and tigthened mask.

Last edited:
D

dccxy

Dec 4, 2023
No, you don't need to have the mask on for checking the pressure regulator connection. It's just making sure there's no gas coming from the adapter connections.
View attachment 126572
View attachment 126573

I saw a post from @befree that said the Oceanreef full face masks that he recommended allow for nasal and mouth breathing:

In a separate thread, another poster, @FromGermany recommended the mask you got:

It seems that issue about removing the mouthpiece from the regulator concerns the rubber masks that @befree was initially recommending, the ones that look like this:
View attachment 126575
@befree recommended to not remove the mouthpiece from these rubber masks. He said that because nasal breathing is difficult with these masks, you should leave in the mouthpiece to keep the mouth open when you go unconscious. Whereas @scrooge and @GasMonkey seem to be saying to remove the mouthpiece. Like I mentioned above:
View attachment 126577

A poster, @ScubaCTB, previously linked a piece where one guy ctb using those rubber masks, so it obviously has worked. But it seems that @befree started to recommend the Oceanreef gear over the rubber masks, before they left the site:

Okay, thanks. This all helps a lot!

Reactions: Tears in Rain
S

ScubaCTB

Student
Jan 1, 2024
Just make sure you get a DIN regulator, not an INT one.

I missed that detail and it seems the default when you order from most companies is the INT version. At least the company I ordered from is super cool, and is allowing me to return the INT one and they've sent the DIN version today, and are not even charging the extra $20. These little details are the difference between success and failure. But now I'm delayed for a while :( But thank you for the important details.

You also keep talking about a mouthpiece. The mask I got (Tecnomar Pegasus) didn't come with one. Do you buy a separate one? There seems to be some debate as to whether or not this is needed. Once I get this stuff in order, then I'll figure out the adapter.

Tears in Rain

Tears in Rain

Dec 12, 2023
You also keep talking about a mouthpiece. The mask I got (Tecnomar Pegasus) didn't come with one. Do you buy a separate one? There seems to be some debate as to whether or not this is needed. Once I get this stuff in order, then I'll figure out the adapter.
That mask you got doesn't have an integrated mouthpiece, no. The mouthpiece is on the end of the regulator, the one you mentioned in a previous post. You slot the mouthpiece through the mouth-hole in the mask:
65a1d06f66b8ed8a9fbf5101

Like I said in a previous post above, @befree recommended to leave the mouthpiece on the end of the regulator, whereas @GasMonkey and @Scrooge recommended to take it off(see posts above, posts #184-#186).

For anyone who got the full-face mask brand that @beftee recommended in the improved version of his recommendations, the 2nd stage regulator is integrated into the front of the mask:
65a1d31c859b99c390e7cfa5 1

. Once I get this stuff in order, then I'll figure out the adapter.
For the adapter in the U.S., like I said previously you have to buy two parts, and screw them together to make the adapter. People have gotten them from a European site that delivers worldwide. Just Google the two part names in the pic below:

659ee4c43d5298d28c7853ea

Last edited:
Reactions: ScubaCTB
S

ScubaCTB

Student
Jan 1, 2024
@Tears in Rain thank you for all the great detail. I just have to do this one step at a time. I hadn't opened the box for the INT regulator, so I didn't know it had a mouthpiece or not. But now I assume when I get the DIN regulator, it will have the mouthpiece built into it, and I squeeze it through the mouth hole of the mask? And what's all this talk about breathing through the nose and what not? Is that a real issue? Do I need a nose plug when CTB?

When I get the DIN regulator (which then I'll have my 40 cubic foot tank of nitrogen, mask and regulator), then I'll post and ask more about the adapter. But it does seem pretty self-explanatory with your pictures. I'll post pics too.

Tears in Rain

Tears in Rain

Dec 12, 2023
@Tears in Rain thank you for all the great detail. I just have to do this one step at a time. I hadn't opened the box for the INT regulator, so I didn't know it had a mouthpiece or not. But now I assume when I get the DIN regulator, it will have the mouthpiece built into it, and I squeeze it through the mouth hole of the mask?
No problem.

I presume that if you got the same regulator that @befree mentions in his rubber face mask guide, that the hose and mouthpiece come with the regulator. Did the picture on the box have the hose and regulator+mouthpiece on it also? Or just the Din regulator?:
65a1eef188099ff9f6c20f51

Guide for the rubber mask

Required equipment

- 5 liters helium or nitrogen with a purity of at least 2.8 (99,8%) or higher
- cylinder adapter for connection to the regulator
- full face rubber diving mask (sold with the brand names Poseidon and Pegasus)
- diving regulator consisting of pressure reducer = 1st stage, hose and mouthpiece = 2nd stage (e.g. Cressi MC9 compact, as shown in the photos)

And what's all this talk about breathing through the nose and what not? Is that a real issue? Do I need a nose plug when CTB?
Some people were worried about how effective the rubber mask/regulator setup is at pumping in gas when they go unconscious. When you go unconscious, most of the breathing is probably done through the nose. So people were wondering if the regulator would pump gas effectivity when the person's mouth is potentially no longer tightly on the mouthpiece.

@befree recommends leaving in the mouthpiece because he felt it would keep your mouth open and the regulator would pick up the breathing from the mouth.
Whereas @GasMonkey and Scrooge felt it's better to remove the mouthpiece to open up access to breathing from the nose.
I honestly don't know which way is more effective; you'll have to make that call yourself.
( The above relates to the rubber mask with a mouth-hole slot for the regulator, not the full-face masks with integrated 2nd stage regulator).

That Scrooge guy who I mentioned above seemed to be German(German was used in parts of his guide that he created in 2010). It's possible that he is the German person mentioned in this article , so the rubber mask probably worked for him also, as well as the Slovak guy.

oono

oono

Student
Aug 26, 2020
View attachment 126572
View attachment 126573

View attachment 126575
View attachment 126577

The simplest would perhaps be to take the oceanreef mask (as indicated in the "befree" guide), that way no need for a mouthpiece. Breathing takes place through the nose and mouth.

D

dccxy

Dec 4, 2023
Can someone confirm for me that it doesn't matter how high I turn up the gas when using a full face mask with 2nd stage?

I have everything set up. There are no leaks, gas escapes when I press the button on the mask, but stops when I release it. Everything seems good, but I don't want to turn the gas all the way on and then end up just painfully rupturing my lungs.

I am under the impression that this is not an issue because the regulator and 2nd stage maintain the appropriate pressure. Is this correct?

Tears in Rain

Tears in Rain

Dec 12, 2023
Can someone confirm for me that it doesn't matter how high I turn up the gas when using a full face mask with 2nd stage?

I have everything set up. There are no leaks, gas escapes when I press the button on the mask, but stops when I release it. Everything seems good, but I don't want to turn the gas all the way on and then end up just painfully rupturing my lungs.

I am under the impression that this is not an issue because the regulator and 2nd stage maintain the appropriate pressure. Is this correct?
Correct. You can open the cylinder fully. The 1st stage regulator reduces the pressure down. Then the 2nd stage regulator reduces it further.

Seems that your setup is good to go. Out of interest, do you plan to ctb fairly soon, or are you just keeping the setup for when need be?

D

dccxy

Dec 4, 2023
Correct. You can open the cylinder fully. The 1st stage regulator reduces the pressure down. Then the 2nd stage regulator reduces it further.

Seems that your setup is good to go. Out of interest, do you plan to ctb fairly soon, or are you just keeping the setup for when need be?
Probably soon. Every day fucking sucks.

Reactions: Tears in Rain
B

bored2death

Aug 9, 2023
why is there such focus on full-face masks? a regular regulator and mask (to block the nose) is way cheaper and easier to set up

D

dying flower

Jan 6, 2024
Just to make one thing clear: For the SCUBA method you use only the epuipment listed above, nothing else !

Yes, definitely. Or, as I said, use the better OceanReef option, that allows mouth and nasal breathing.
Could you tell me what the difference is between this and other inert methods 🙏

Tears in Rain

Tears in Rain

Dec 12, 2023
why is there such focus on full-face masks? a regular regulator and mask (to block the nose) is way cheaper and easier to set up
What regular masks are you referring to? People have gone for SCUBA/SCBA setups because the quality full-face masks used ensure a tight seal, thus preventing O2 entering. People have talked about/tested other masks on this site before, like oxygen masks etc, but found they didn't have a perfectly tight seal. And some had ventilation holes in them. The SCUBA/SCBA masks give people more peace of mind than other masks.

As for cheaper methods, yeah the exit bag and EEBD/ ELSA hood methods probably work just as well. But some people prefer having a face mask as opposed to having their heads covered in a bag/hood.

Tears in Rain

Tears in Rain

Dec 12, 2023
Could you tell me what the difference is between this and other inert methods 🙏
@befree left the site months ago. If there's a line going through their name, they are no longer on the site.

For the difference between inert gas methods, see here:

D

dying flower

Jan 6, 2024
T
@befree left the site months ago. If there's a line going through their name, they are no longer on the site.

For the difference between inert gas methods, see here:
Thank you 🙏

B

bored2death

Aug 9, 2023
What regular masks are you referring to? People have gone for SCUBA/SCBA setups because the quality full-face masks used ensure a tight seal, thus preventing O2 entering. People have talked about/tested other masks on this site before, like oxygen masks etc, but found they didn't have a perfectly tight seal. And some had ventilation holes in them. The SCUBA/SCBA masks give people more peace of mind than other masks.

As for cheaper methods, yeah the exit bag and EEBD/ ELSA hood methods probably work just as well. But some people prefer having a face mask as opposed to having their heads covered in a bag/hood.
I mean if you have a 2nd stage in your mouth, it's sealed and you're only going to inhale the inert gas through your mouth. wear a regular scuba/snorkel mask to block your nose. easy peasy

oono

oono

Student
Aug 26, 2020
Hello, could someone send me a private message to obtain a bottle and the adapter please? I live in France and at the moment I have no source, it makes me desperate.

Tears in Rain

Tears in Rain

Dec 12, 2023
Hello, could someone send me a private message to obtain a bottle and the adapter please? I live in France and at the moment I have no source, it makes me desperate.
Did you try the GD source from the PPeH for inert gas cylinders?

Do France and Germany have the same nitrogen cylinder connections?
Unlike the U.S. adapter, the German/some EU countries and UK adapters are the same for SCUBA and SCBA. In previous posts people mentioned that there was a shortage of the German/EU adapter last year. Not sure what the situation is now.
The one needed for Germany/EU(that I presume people previously got from a German source):

Gerwindeadaptor 300 bar G5/8" Innengewinde -Stickstoff w24.32 200 bar Innengewinde

One poster from Europe, @NoFutureAnymore, previously spoke about that adapter. They might have info in whether it's available anymore.

If the French connection is different to Germany, then I'm not sure if there's an adapter for there.

Last edited:
N

NoFutureAnymore

Student
Jul 4, 2023
One poster from Europe, @NoFutureAnymore, previously spoke about that adapter. They might have info in whether it's available anymore.
I think he was freaking out too fast (I would freak out too if I didn't have my stuff yet). However, everything is in stock again at the well known suppliers!
Gerwindeadaptor 300 bar G5/8" Innengewinde -Stickstoff w24.32 200 bar Innengewinde
You can also use the 300 bar adapter (it's in stock too). I think it doesn't matter much. I have the 200 bar adapter and the Ocean reef sticks out a little bit, but it doesn't leak.

Last edited:
Tears in Rain

Tears in Rain

Dec 12, 2023
I think he was freaking out too fast (I would freak out too if I didn't have my stuff yet). However, everything is in stock again at the well known suppliers!

You can also use the 300 bar adapter (it's in stock too). I think it doesn't matter much. I have the 200 bar adapter and the Ocean reef sticks out a little bit, but it doesn't leak.
I came across a piece linked from a poster, @ztem, that shows France and Germany have different nitrogen cylinder connections. So I don't know if that German adapter will work on French cylinders?
Screenshot 20240206 183328

Elzar

Elzar

Feb 11, 2024
i'm new, so i can't ask for PMs to help with what and where to get for the OceanReef solution in Germany. I would use helium.
So i hope it is OK to post a couple of pictures (edited, of course) of what i plan to get and if that would be all i need.
so, here goes: Ocean Reef Neptune III 3 System VGM mit erster Stufe SL 35 TX Helium 46   2 Liter Flasche Adapter What i don't really get is the DIN and INT thing for the regulators.
Is there any way to know which one the above Neptune package has? And if that fits with the adapter i picked?

Thanks guys

Last edited:
Tears in Rain

Tears in Rain

Dec 12, 2023
i'm new, so i can't ask for PMs to help with what and where to get for the OceanReef solution in Germany. I would use helium.
So i hope it is OK to post a couple of pictures (edited, of course) of what i plan to get and if that would be all i need.
so, here goes: View attachment 128753View attachment 128754View attachment 128755What i don't really get is the DIN and INT thing for the regulators.
Is there any way to know which one the above Neptune package has? And if that fits with the adapter i picked?

Thanks guys
I previously said that the European adapter needed was:

However, the correct one for 300bar SCUBA gear is:
Gerwindeadaptor 300 bar G5/8" Innengewinde -Stickstoff w24.32 300 bar Innengewinde

SCUBA 1st stage regulators come in both 200 and 300 bar. The connection for both vary in length. I think most are 300 bar. So if you get SCUBA equipment with a 300 bar regulator, get the second adapter above.

People previously posted pics on the Inert gas megathread of what would happen if you got the first adapter above, the 200 bar one, for a 300 bar SCUBA regulator. It doesn't screw in all the way. But according to @NoFutureAnymore, it still works fine and doesn't leak. I think there was a shortage of the 300 bar adapter adapter before, which is why some people had to buy the shorter adapter.
Screenshot 20240214 110801

Screenshot 20240214 110805

As for the din regulator, yeah get gear with a Din300 1st stage regulator. It looks like this with a cap on it:
Screenshot 20240214 110745

It looks like this with the cap off:
Screenshot 20240214 110738

An int regulator will look like this(it kind of has a hole going through the middle of it):
Screenshot 20240214 1133082

Screenshot 20240214 113313

Din300 is the one you need to get.

Not sure if
that's enough helium(2 litre/380 litres compressed gas). I would go with at least a 5 litre cylinder. Nitrogen would probably be preferable with the SCUBA setup also.

Last edited:
Elzar

Elzar

Feb 11, 2024
However, the correct one for 300bar SCUBA gear is:
Gerwindeadaptor 300 bar G5/8" Innengewinde -Stickstoff w24.32 300 bar Innengewinde

That would be for a nitrogen cylinder, right?
The one i posted a picture of is for a helium cylinder. The way i understand it, the helium side is measured for 200 bar, the regulator side for 300. That should work, i guess?

SCUBA 1st stage regulators come in both 200 and 300 bar. The connection for both vary in length. I think most are 300 bar. So if you get SCUBA equipment with a 300 bar regulator, get the second adapter above.

As for the din regulator, yeah get gear with a Din300 1st stage regulator. It looks like this with a cap on it:
View attachment 128808

It looks like this with the cap off:
View attachment 128809
So, if i bought the Neptune "complete" pack i posted a picture of, i would be good? That's a Din300 regulator, right?
Not sure if that's enough helium(2 litre/380 litres compressed gas). I would go with at least a 5 litre cylinder. Nitrogen would probably be preferable with the SCUBA setup also.
Really? I completely get the problem for the 15l/m exit bag solution, because you have that constant flow.
But from what i understand, with the Neptune the helium would _only_ flow when i breath in (that's what the 2nd stage regulator is for)?
Are there any other reasons why i should use Nitrogen?

Thank you, btw.

Last edited: