• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

B

bakedaz_jr

Sep 16, 2022
I have two 7L tanks of balloon helium (99% pure, not the 20% oxygen mixed) all hooked up with tubes and exit bag ready to go, just wondering what's everyone's thoughts on doing this without a regulator? Should I turn the gas on all the way or half way? I can't seem to find a regulator that fits balloon helium tanks, and it seems the research online I found of people who ctb using this method didn't use regulators, so they used two tanks instead.

K

k1w1

Experienced
Feb 16, 2022
I have two 7L tanks of balloon helium (99% pure, not the 20% oxygen mixed) all hooked up with tubes and exit bag ready to go, just wondering what's everyone's thoughts on doing this without a regulator? Should I turn the gas on all the way or half way? I can't seem to find a regulator that fits balloon helium tanks, and it seems the research online I found of people who ctb using this method didn't use regulators, so they used two tanks instead.
Regulators with attached flowmeter take a lot of geusswork out of the process. There should be an adaptor that could be run as a TEE-setup from each tank, but thats my geussing only based upon reading other's experiences.
May I ask how youre feeling about the exit bag .... have you done a test yet? Ive a Chinese hood and am in the process of testing/dummy running it. I'll post any worthwhile findings here.
Best wishes

B

bakedaz_jr

Sep 16, 2022
Regulators with attached flowmeter take a lot of geusswork out of the process. There should be an adaptor that could be run as a TEE-setup from each tank, but thats my geussing only based upon reading other's experiences.
May I ask how youre feeling about the exit bag .... have you done a test yet? Ive a Chinese hood and am in the process of testing/dummy running it. I'll post any worthwhile findings here.
Best wishes
I'm feeling fine about the exit bag, I've just made the one as seen on 'doing it with Betty' and 'doing it with chi' using the oven bag and elastic. I've tested it a two times and it works well, simple and cheap to make too, I feel like I'm about to pass out within the first 10 seconds, I'll hyperventilate for 1-2 minutes before I'm ready to do it and I should be good. I was mostly concerned about the flow of gas not using a regulator, but have done plenty of reading and think I'll set the valve open just slightly.

K

k1w1

Experienced
Feb 16, 2022
REGARDS CHINESE HOODS (yellow EEBD type, my pics, Vizzy, those purchased ex-Canada)

Dear members. I should like some opinions and feedback from any of you that have done a test run & examination of this type of hood.
The images attached below show that the cloacal shaped (forgive me, I had to !) inner mask has, aswell as the gas inlet, three one way valves. Below the gas inlet is the major outlet valve which exits into the atmosphere....it is a large a well functioning valve. Flanking the gas inlet are two smaller valves which operate in the opposite direction, permitting air/gas in the hood to enter the inner mask.
During a test run this week, I found the following.
I donned the mask, unfilled with Nitrogen as being made of a fairly robust stitched plastic, it did not permit easy pre-filling as one would do with an exit bag. Having said that, I did not stick it on my crown and attempt to inflate first, rather I tightly bunched the lower flange of the hood until it became clear that this was a mug's game as it simply would not blow up.
The inner mask does fit snugly, although I am tempted to run an extra thick bead of melleable silicone around the nasal bridge area to effect a better seal.
I am considering temporarily blanking off the side valves as I cannot see their purpose given the nitrogen is delivered into the inner mask.

These are not expensive, also in that we are repurposing this product, possibly some adaption is required?
I also found that 40lpm gas delivery cooled down any air starvation.

We have lost some respected members recently, but I'm sure some of you will have welcome opinions. I particuarly would like to hear from those who have done test drives.

Best wishes K1W1

20240116 171027 20240116 171114 20240116 171054

Last edited:
K

k1w1

Experienced
Feb 16, 2022
I'm feeling fine about the exit bag, I've just made the one as seen on 'doing it with Betty' and 'doing it with chi' using the oven bag and elastic. I've tested it a two times and it works well, simple and cheap to make too, I feel like I'm about to pass out within the first 10 seconds, I'll hyperventilate for 1-2 minutes before I'm ready to do it and I should be good. I was mostly concerned about the flow of gas not using a regulator, but have done plenty of reading and think I'll set the valve open just slightly.
You from NZ too?

Reactions: bakedaz_jr
Tears in Rain

Tears in Rain

Dec 12, 2023
is it only me feeling so overwhelmed by making all preparations for this method?
It can seem like that at first, but it's not that difficult when you get into it. First see if you can get a nitrogen cylinder where you live, preferably 10litres or larger. Once you know you can get the nitrogen (or argon or helium) then decide if you want to use an Exit bag, a hood, or SCUBA/SCBA gear.

J

justme1

Dec 13, 2023
Don't listen to anti-death penalty ill informed zealots, Nitrogen and EEBD Hood is totally painless, taking deep breaths of Nitrogen is just like taking deep breaths of air, then you peacefully pass out, see Vizzy's and Greenberg's posts in this thread
I'm not arguing with you. What I am ... asking is how do you know your opinion is correct. I fully believe people push agendas and sometimes blatantly lie. However, I think a "scientific" / fact-based conclusion would bring many people peace of mind. Two opposite opinions, screaming equally as loud, without real support for either doesn't solve the question.

A

Antoine_Roquentin

Dec 17, 2023
I'm not arguing with you. What I am ... asking is how do you know your opinion is correct. I fully believe people push agendas and sometimes blatantly lie. However, I think a "scientific" / fact-based conclusion would bring many people peace of mind. Two opposite opinions, screaming equally as loud, without real support for either doesn't solve the question.
I think only the people who went through with it would be able to tell if it is peaceful, but for obvious reasons we can't ask them. A few pages ago I posted the only two studies were deaths with inert gas were observed, read the studies and maybe you can get a reassurance. You find the papers here.

• Love
Reactions: FreeSpirit1Love
huphup

huphup

Student
Dec 2, 2023
Hi, I am trying to extend my EEBD hose by connecting to another hose. I have got the extension tube on the barb.

IMG 4759 Large

Can i just put a hose clamp over the barb as shown below, or do I need a ferrule like was mentioned in Vizzy's post?

IMG 4760 Large

This is a ferrule below from Vizzy's post

img_0323-jpeg.114206

Tears in Rain

Tears in Rain

Dec 12, 2023
Hi, I am trying to extend my EEBD hose by connecting to another hose. I have got the extension tube on the barb.

View attachment 127624

Can i just put a hose clamp over the barb as shown below, or do I need a ferrule like was mentioned in Vizzy's post?

View attachment 127625

This is a ferrule below from Vizzy's post

img_0323-jpeg.114206
Hose clamps are probably fine to use. Another poster previously linked a photo of hose clamps being used.:
175311 20230725 185419

On looking it up, it seems that hose ferrules are seen as a better alternative to hose clamps when dealing with high pressure connections. But your connection won't be high pressure, so the hose clamps should be fine.
Screenshot 20240129 0935102

Are you just using oxygen/pvc tubing to go between the double hose barb and the regulator? Was that because it's easier/cheaper to find the oxygen tubing than another length of hose?

Out of interest, did you get your hood off one of the Chinese websites, like @Vizzy did?

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: huphup
huphup

huphup

Student
Dec 2, 2023
Hose clamps are probably fine to use. Another poster previously linked a photo of hose clamps being used.:
View attachment 127632

On looking it up, it seems that hose ferrules are seen as a better alternative to hose clamps when dealing with high pressure connections. But your connection won't be high pressure, so the hose clamps should be fine.
View attachment 127633

Are you just using oxygen/pvc tubing to go between the double hose barb and the regulator? Was that because it's easier/cheaper to find the oxygen tubing than another length of hose?

Out of interest, did you get your hood off one of the Chinese websites, like @Vizzy did?
Yes, found it easiest to find vinyl tubing. what are some other alternatives?

Yup, I found it online very easily on the chinese website A .. Just contacted the seller saying I wanted the hood without the tank. Turns out the ferrule ( I don't know what is called?) on the end of their tube is leaking, I tested it under water..

So I will cut the tube before that and add a barb on their tube too.

Thanks for the help!

Reactions: Tears in Rain
W

winterparty

Student
Jul 29, 2023
Hello,

I've asked this question before. It's extremely important to me and if you know the answer please tell me. Do you think you can somehow wake someone up from severe hypoxia induced by this method? For example would someone wake up from that state or feel pain if you were to *trigger warning: violence*

...Cut of his hand during the process? That's important for me to understand.

Also why did the first execution with nitrogen of that inmate take 29 minutes?

Thank you in advance,

Winterparty

• Wow
Intoxicated

Intoxicated

M
Nov 16, 2023
Do you think you can somehow wake someone up from severe hypoxia induced by this method?
Depends on the level of unconsciousness which in turn depends on how far hypoxia went. In a stupor right after fainting, regaining some partial consciousness is probably possible. In a hypoxic coma, you won't wake up no matter what.

J

justme1

Dec 13, 2023
REGARDS CHINESE HOODS (yellow EEBD type, my pics, Vizzy, those purchased ex-Canada)

Dear members. I should like some opinions and feedback from any of you that have done a test run & examination of this type of hood.
The images attached below show that the cloacal shaped (forgive me, I had to !) inner mask has, aswell as the gas inlet, three one way valves. Below the gas inlet is the major outlet valve which exits into the atmosphere....it is a large a well functioning valve. Flanking the gas inlet are two smaller valves which operate in the opposite direction, permitting air/gas in the hood to enter the inner mask.
During a test run this week, I found the following.
I donned the mask, unfilled with Nitrogen as being made of a fairly robust stitched plastic, it did not permit easy pre-filling as one would do with an exit bag. Having said that, I did not stick it on my crown and attempt to inflate first, rather I tightly bunched the lower flange of the hood until it became clear that this was a mug's game as it simply would not blow up.
The inner mask does fit snugly, although I am tempted to run an extra thick bead of melleable silicone around the nasal bridge area to effect a better seal.
I am considering temporarily blanking off the side valves as I cannot see their purpose given the nitrogen is delivered into the inner mask.

These are not expensive, also in that we are repurposing this product, possibly some adaption is required?
I also found that 40lpm gas delivery cooled down any air starvation.

We have lost some respected members recently, but I'm sure some of you will have welcome opinions. I particuarly would like to hear from those who have done test drives.

Best wishes K1W1

View attachment 126933
my understanding is: you have a hose coming in the mask (intended to supply air from a tank). the others are one-way valves to expel your breath out of the mask. As such, I don't think you'd want to cover those valves - If you did, you're not expelling anything from the mask.

T

timewarp24

Dec 1, 2023
I've asked before but can someone inbox me a UK source for a nitrogen gas cylinder and regulator? A problem I have with the source I've got which delivers is the regulator only goes up to 10 Lpm, that's less than the recommended 15.

Tears in Rain

Tears in Rain

Dec 12, 2023
I've asked before but can someone inbox me a UK source for a nitrogen gas cylinder and regulator? A problem I have with the source I've got which delivers is the regulator only goes up to 10 Lpm, that's less than the recommended 15.
I'm not from the UK, but did you try the sources mentioned in the PPH?:

Screenshot 20240201 173847

Did you try looking up a nitrogen click-style regulator? If you can't find a nitrogen regulator, just use an argon regulator with flowmeter. They seem easier to get. An argon one can be used with nitrogen. 15lpm on an argon flowmeter gives roughly 20 LPM nitrogen.

T

timewarp24

Dec 1, 2023
I'm not from the UK, but did you try the sources mentioned in the PPH?:

View attachment 127852

Did you try looking up a nitrogen click-style regulator? If you can't find a nitrogen regulator, just use an argon regulator with flowmeter. They seem easier to get. An argon one can be used with nitrogen. 15lpm on an argon flowmeter gives roughly 20 LPM nitrogen.
Hi, yeah I've looked at those, they don't deliver to where I live unfortunately. I just wondered if there was another source.

Tears in Rain

Tears in Rain

Dec 12, 2023
Hi, yeah I've looked at those, they don't deliver to where I live unfortunately. I just wondered if there was another source.
There used to be a couple of people from the UK on this site, not sure if they're still around. Not many people go with the inert gas method.

T

timewarp24

Dec 1, 2023
Also, how does the regulator connect to the tubing? Is it an easy connection?

A

Account4521

Death is included in the journey through life
Feb 1, 2024
If you have a big refrigerator you could jump Inside with a helium tank and end it.

Reactions: Tears in Rain
Tears in Rain

Tears in Rain

Dec 12, 2023
Also, how does the regulator connect to the tubing? Is it an easy connection?
The regulator usually come with a thing called a hose barb in the box. You screw it onto the regulator, then attach the tubing to the hose barb with mini hose clamps.
Screenshot 20240201 184209 Screenshot 20240201 184215
Screenshot 20240201 184226

Reactions: timewarp24
caninecomposer

caninecomposer

Unappreciated artist
Dec 18, 2023
I apologize if this is a dumb question, but if I'm using a heavier inert gas like Argon, is there a "best" headgear setup to use for it? I want to make sure I'm taking the least risks and can offset the CO2 and everything. (I would use Nitrogen, but I need something that can be delivered to my apartment.)

Tears in Rain

Tears in Rain

Dec 12, 2023
I apologize if this is a dumb question, but if I'm using a heavier inert gas like Argon, is there a "best" headgear setup to use for it? I want to make sure I'm taking the least risks and can offset the CO2 and everything. (I would use Nitrogen, but I need something that can be delivered to my apartment.)
There's an inert gas setups gallery where people posted their setups. I only came across one SCBA or SCUBA setup that used argon. A few used argon with the exit bag.

If using a hood or exit bag with argon, set the regulator to 25lpm. @DyingToDie123 tried 15lpm with argon but found it a bit suffocating. They upped it to 25lpm and it was fine. They posted about it a few pages back.

• Love
Reactions: caninecomposer
freeziepop98

freeziepop98

Dec 15, 2021
hey all
would this be enough Argon to CTB via EEBD hood? also, i'm trying to find out where i can secure a single EEBD hood. it seems like all available options want me to purchase them in bulk? alternatively, if anyone could direct me to a reliable way to create an escape bag i'd greatly appreciate it

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-02-01 232305.png
    Screenshot 2024-02-01 232305.png
    186.3 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot 2024-02-01 234049.png
    Screenshot 2024-02-01 234049.png
    110.8 KB · Views: 0
Tears in Rain

Tears in Rain

Dec 12, 2023
hey all
would this be enough Argon to CTB via EEBD hood?
Yes, 40cu ft = 1133 litres. At 25 LPM that gives about 45 mins worth of argon(1133÷25).

Also, i'm trying to find out where i can secure a single EEBD hood. it seems like all available options want me to purchase them in bulk? alternatively, if anyone could direct me to a reliable way to create an escape bag i'd greatly appreciate it
People have gotten hoods off Chinese websites. Google EEBD hood spare parts. Or Google ELSA rescue hood.

Or exit bag:
Here are the items I used. The elastic was wider than I was looking for, but that is all that was available at Joann's sewing store in my area. It was a little hard to thread it into the cord lock, but otherwise it worked well.

My PAPSTAR freezer bags 60 litres 90x50 cm, material is LLDPE, are a good alternative to Turkey Oven Bags, material PET, 60x55 cm. PAPSTAR is more rubust and comes with a 50 piece package.

PDF with instructions: