• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Tears in Rain

Tears in Rain

Dec 12, 2023
I'm currently renting a helium tank. I freak out every time I attempt and pull the bag off. My spo2 drops to 75, so I know it's working, but I panic for some reason...which makes me waste some helium too.
I guess it's the thought of running out of Helium too soon and waking up with long term damage that terrifies me.
Yeah, S.I. can be hard to get over. It usually takes 30-60 seconds to lose consciousness with an exit bag or hood.

Is this regulator okay? This is my current helium tank. I can't adjust it to a preferred level. It comes out full strength. I think that's why I panic.
That regulator seems to only have bar pressure readings on it as far as I can see. Ideally, you'd have one that has litres per minute readings on it. Then you can have a rough idea how long the gas will last.

Up to yourself if you want to risk that regulator that you have.

Reactions: thegoldengirls
Elzar

Elzar

Feb 11, 2024
I don't know that book. If you're using a gas regulator and setting it to 15lpm, 350 litres gives 23 mins worth of gas(350÷15).

Some people bought two helium cylinders and connected them to a t-joint connection, without a regulator. (See the "Helium - my plan. No regulator" thread I linked above).

Makes sense, thank you.

thegoldengirls

thegoldengirls

Student
Feb 10, 2024
That should have been 5-10 mins, not 10-15 mins.
View attachment 128762
Hi, so after pondering about this more and studying this thread, (I'm on page 19), and will continue studyingin the meantime. However, I'm on borrowed time, and want to do this as soon as I can.

I wondering if I should buy two tanks.
Reason being is because if I waste some gas due to SI or test run, I will only have one tank with now less gas inside, and if there is a moment I'm ready to ctb, I would have less nitrogen left over to complete the job.

This is the biggest nitrogen tank they have.
Screenshot 20240210 170511 Chrome
If I get two tanks, I know I will need two regulators. I can get medical tubing from my job.
if I activate the two tanks at once, that means I'm getting twice as much nitrogen to complete the job....which means a higher success rate?
This method is becoming more expensive than I anticipated, but if the end result is ctb, it is worth it.
@Tears in Rain ,May I please know your opinion on this?

Last edited:
Tears in Rain

Tears in Rain

Dec 12, 2023
Hi, so after pondering about this more and studying this thread, (I'm on page 19), and will continue studyingin the meantime. However, I'm on borrowed time, and want to do this as soon as I can.

I wondering if I should buy two tanks.
Reason being is because if I waste some gas due to SI or test run, I will only have one tank with now less gas inside, and if there is a moment I'm ready to ctb, I would have less nitrogen left over to complete the job.

This is the biggest nitrogen tank they have.
View attachment 128931
If I get two tanks, I know I will need two regulators. I can get medical tubing from my job.
if I activate the two tanks at once, that means I'm getting twice as much nitrogen to complete the job....which means a higher success rate?
This method is becoming more expensive than I anticipated, but if the end result is ctb, it is worth it.
@Tears in Rain ,May I please know your opinion on this?
You're going through the whole thread? It might save you to time to just skip straight from the first page to where a poster called @GasMonkey started posting. Even going back to last summer on the thread is probably back far enough. They were very knowledgeable on this subject, and anything relevant before that would have been subsequently mentioned by him.

It's your call on needing more nitrogen or not. Like I said, the PPH says death after 5-10 mins.550 liters of nitrogen at 15lpm with exit bag gives about 36 mins worth of gas. So, up to yourself if that's enough to give you peace of mind.
If you're doing tests and stuff, then maybe it's worthwhile getting more. Best not to be worrying about having enough gas and that.

I presume you're thinking of getting two of those cylinders because they are delivered, and you can't collect a larger single nitrogen cylinder?Are you going to attach them to a hose t-joint or y-joint fitting, with hose clamps. That looks like this:
Screenshot 20240215 154050 Screenshot 20240215 154046

And then have one tube going into the bag?
Or two tubes going directly into the one bag, one tube from each cylinder?

The PPH says 15lpm is optimal flowrate with nitrogen for the exit bag. If you hook up 2 cylinders to a y-joint at 15lpm, the nitrogen will last longer.
Obviously, you'd ideally have one larger nitrogen cylinder, but if that's the largest that delivers, then it's your best option to go with 2, if you don't want to go with argon(which you can get delivered in a larger size in the U.S. (40cu/ft /~1100 litres).

Last edited:
Reactions: thegoldengirls
Tears in Rain

Tears in Rain

Dec 12, 2023
Some people have been talking about using two smaller cylinders together, maybe due to not being able to get a large cylinder delivered.

I mentioned above about the use of a hose t-junction piece to transfer the gas from two tubes to one tube/hose.
I came across a video, posted on this thread before, where a guy used 2 party balloon helium cannisters hooked up to an exit bag. This would have been when they were 100% purity helium. The guy uses a hose t-junction, so I said I'll post the video to show how he did it.

The guy does not use gas regulators; he just hooked up the helium cannisters directly to an exit bag, via vinyl tubing and a hose t-junction. While this has worked many times in the past for people, and some people still do this, I would still recommend the use of gas regulators. It gives more peace of mind.

Video link here.

thegoldengirls

thegoldengirls

Student
Feb 10, 2024
You're going through the whole thread? It might save you to time to just skip straight from the first page to where a poster called @GasMonkey started posting. Even going back to last summer on the thread is probably back far enough. They were very knowledgeable on this subject, and anything relevant before that would have been subsequently mentioned by him.

It's your call on needing more nitrogen or not. Like I said, the PPH says death after 5-10 mins.550 liters of nitrogen at 15lpm with exit bag gives about 36 mins worth of gas. So, up to yourself if that's enough to give you peace of mind.
If you're doing tests and stuff, then maybe it's worthwhile getting more. Best not to be worrying about having enough gas and that.

I presume you're thinking of getting two of those cylinders because they are delivered, and you can't collect a larger single nitrogen cylinder?Are you going to attach them to a hose t-joint or y-joint fitting, with hose clamps. That looks like this:
View attachment 128937View attachment 128938

And then have one tube going into the bag?Or two tubes going directly into the one bag, one tube from each cylinder?

The PPH says 15lpm is optimal flowrate with nitrogen for the exit bag. If you hook up 2 cylinders to a t-joint at 15lpm, the nitrogen will last longer.
Obviously, you'd ideally have one larger nitrogen cylinder, but if that's the largest that delivers, then it's your best option to go with 2, if you don't want to go with argon(which you can get delivered in a larger size in the U.S. (40cu/ft /~1100 litres).
Thank you.
I will skip to Gasmonkey's threads. Now that you mention it, I think I'm over complicating things and making it more expensive than needs be.
Getting two is probably unnecessary, especially if I want to leave as much money as possible for family.
I ordered the nitrogen tank yesterday, will get the regulator. The one below from Amazon. The reviews look decent.
71FlU5r2R0S AC SL1500
I already have turkey bags, tubes I can get from work, or maybe I'll just order the ones recommended. I need an elastic band.
82191 1
What is the name of the item circled? I'm assuming I will need that too?
Another poster posted their setup, I screenshotted it.

Tears in Rain

Tears in Rain

Dec 12, 2023
Thank you.
I will skip to Gasmonkey's threads. Now that you mention it, I think I'm over complicating things and making it more expensive than needs be.
Getting two is probably unnecessary, especially if I want to leave as much money as possible for family.
I ordered the nitrogen tank yesterday, will get the regulator. The one below from Amazon. The reviews look decent.
View attachment 128968
I already have turkey bags, tubes I can get from work, or maybe I'll just order the ones recommended. I need an elastic band.
View attachment 128969
What is the name of the item circled? I'm assuming I will need that too?
Another poster posted their setup, I screenshotted it.
The item circled is called a flowmeter (a floating ball flowmeter). They usually measure litres per minute of gasflow (LPM), or standard cubic foot per hour(SCFH) gasflow. Ideally you get one with LPM, but SCFH can be easily converted to LPM. Yes, you need one of these to set the flow to 15lpm with the exit bag and nitrogen.
(25 LPM for argon regulator with argon gas).

You can buy these flowmeters separate, but they can come with a regulator. So you need to search for nitrogen regulator with flowmeter.
Screenshot 20240216 135231

Some people have found it difficult getting a nitrogen regulator with flowmeter. But they were able to get a nitrogen click-style regulator. They have LPM also, and look like this(below is U.S. region regulator):
Screenshot 20240216 135048

Others have found it easier to find argon regulators with a flowmeter, because they are used a lot in welding. In some countries, like the U.S. and U.K., these argon flowmeters have the same inlet connection as a nitrogen regulator, as nitrogen, argon and helium have the same cylinder connection.( I thought this was the case everywhere, but I recently found out that in Germany(and certain EU countries that use Din connections), argon and helium have a different cylinder connection to nitrogen).
So if you can't find a nitrogen regulator with flowmeter, an argon one will work fine for a nitrogen cylinder from U.S. or U.K. Not sure about other regions in the World apart from Germany/EU.
(15 lpm on an argon regulator gives about 20lpm of nitrogen gas, which is fine).

Last edited:
Elzar

Elzar

Feb 11, 2024
Guys i need some help - i originally got my materials for the Exit Bag method through a german book (The Helium Method). It differs a bit from PPeH and there are some things i'm not quite sure about.

First, the flow meter.
To get to the 15litres/min, in the book it says to first open the valve at the bottom (the one with yellow outline), until the flowmeter reads 15, then to open the valve on the right (blue outline) and "play" with it, until it fills the Exit Bag in about 40-60 seconds.
Can that be right? Maybe i understood it wrong, but i would think you just open the valve to the right and then adjust the one at the bottom until the flow-rate reads 15l/min...
What is the correct way to do it?

Flow Regulator

This is the Exit Bag and some tubes. Does the Exit Bag look OK?
What tubing should i use? The one at the bottom is oxygen tubing, which i think i would prefer, because it's so thin and flexible.
Might be too thin though?

20240217 173340

How should i tape the tube to the Exit Bag? What tape should i use?
Here's a picture of the bag when it's drawn closed - doesn't look great. Would it work, being so crumpled around the neck? it wouldn't need to fit very tightly, right? Ebag Crumpled .

Thanks!

Attachments

• 20240217_173353.jpg
    20240217_173353.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Tears in Rain

Tears in Rain

Dec 12, 2023
First, the flow meter.
To get to the 15litres/min, in the book it says to first open the valve at the bottom (the one with yellow outline), until the flowmeter reads 15, then to open the valve on the right (blue outline) and "play" with it, until it fills the Exit Bag in about 40-60 seconds.
Can that be right? Maybe i understood it wrong, but i would think you just open the valve to the right and then adjust the one at the bottom until the flow-rate reads 15l/min...
What is the correct way to do it?
For gas regulators with a floating ball flowmeter, there's usually just one nozzle, that you use to adjust the Litres per minute (LPM) after opening the cylinder valve. I'm not sure about those regulators with 2 round gauges on them. It seems to have two nozzles that you can adjust. The one in the right(blue circle) I presume is for LPM adjustment. Is the one on the bottom(yellow circle) for initially setting the pressure? Did a manual/instructions not come with it?

I think welders adjust the bottom thing to set the initial correct pressure and LPM for using a welding machine.
I think you would just need to open the cylinder valve and the pressure will show on the left gauge. Then adjust the LPM using the right-hand nozzle (blue circle).

This is the Exit Bag and some tubes. Does the Exit Bag look OK?
What tubing should i use? The one at the bottom is oxygen tubing, which i think i would prefer, because it's so thin and flexible.
Might be too thin though?

View attachment 129049
Yes, oxygen tubing is usually advised. Here's what previous posters advised/used:
Screenshot 20240217 192147

Screenshot 20240217 192153

How should i tape the tube to the Exit Bag? What tape should i use?
Here's a picture of the bag when it's drawn closed - doesn't look great. Would it work, being so crumpled around the neck? it wouldn't need to fit very tightly, right?View attachment 129056
As for taping the tubing(From Final Exit):

Screenshot 20240217 1935303
Screenshot 20240217 1935302
Screenshot 20240217 193521

Reactions: Elzar
Elzar

Elzar

Feb 11, 2024
For gas regulators with a floating ball flowmeter, there's usually just one nozzle, that you use to adjust the Litres per minute (LPM) after opening the cylinder valve. I'm not sure about those regulators with 2 round gauges on them. It seems to have two nozzles that you can adjust. The one in the right(blue circle) I presume is for LPM adjustment. Is the one on the bottom(yellow circle) for initially setting the pressure? Did a manual/instructions not come with it?
There is a manual, but it's extremely barebones. The bottom one is the "adjusting screw", the one on the right the "shut-off-valve". hmm.
I think welders adjust the bottom thing to set the initial correct pressure and LPM for using a welding machine.
I think you would just need to open the cylinder valve and the pressure will show on the left gauge. Then adjust the LPM using the right-hand nozzle (blue circle).

Yes, oxygen tubing is usually advised. Here's what previous posters advised/used:

Thanks.
The O2 just seems REALLY thin, but i guess 15l/m isn't actually that much.
How far do I need to push the hose onto the barb? That's not nearly enough, i guess? 20240217 225747

So standard "Tesafilm" is enough to attach the tube? That's what that super cheap cellophane tape is called here IF it is that.
Are there any videos of an Exit Bag with the tubing attached, or better yet, someone wearing one?
I'm also unsure where the tube should be exactly (cheek region, neck, etc..) and how close the whole thing should fit.
As the picture shows: my bag is really crumpled when it's drawn closed. would that be a problem?

btw, thank you man. again. you're really helping me here.

Attachments

• 20240217_225747.jpg
    20240217_225747.jpg
    206.1 KB · Views: 0
  • 20240217_225747.jpg
    20240217_225747.jpg
    211.3 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Tears in Rain

Tears in Rain

Dec 12, 2023
There is a manual, but it's extremely barebones. The bottom one is the "adjusting screw", the one on the right the "shut-off-valve". hmm.
I came across a YouTube video that uses a regulator brand similar to your one. It seems German/EU regulators are a bit different to U.S. & UK ones.

The O2 just seems REALLY thin, but i guess 15l/m isn't actually that much.
How far do I need to push the hose onto the barb? That's not nearly enough, i guess?View attachment 129073
You would ideally have the tubing pushed all the way onto the barb. In my previous post, I posted a post from @ztem that mentioned 1/4" Internal diameter (ID) oxygen tubing may be difficult to connect to a 1/4" hose barb. Maybe a larger tubing is needed, using hose clamps, if you can't slide it on fully.

So standard "Tesafilm" is enough to attach the tube? That's what that super cheap cellophane tape is called here IF it is that.
Not sure exactly what the name of the tape is, I've never made an exit bag. PPeH called it Micropore tape. I guess any tape that does the job.
Screenshot 20240217 231958

Are there any videos of an Exit Bag with the tubing attached, or better yet, someone wearing one?
I posted a video above, here it is again:

Helium cannisters to exit bag video

I'm also unsure where the tube should be exactly (cheek region, neck, etc..) and how close the whole thing should fit.
As the picture shows: my bag is really crumpled when it's drawn closed. would that be a problem?

btw, thank you man. again. you're really helping me here.
They say the bag should be snug around the neck, but not tight.
Screenshot 20240217 234003
Screenshot 20240202 124228

Some people posted their exit bag set-ups on the Inert gas set-ups gallery:

Elzar

Elzar

Feb 11, 2024
Oh man, thanks a ton. That really helped.
I feel kind of stupid not looking up pressure regulators on Youtube - that would have been such an obvious thing.

I've done some testing today and have run into a big/stupid problem:
the helium consumption rate is much too high.
If i set the flow-rate to 15l/min, the pressure sinks about 20 bar.
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/account/alerts
That would be 10 minutes for the whole cylinder (380 liters), which is about right because it's pretty much empty and 8-10 minutes may be what i got out of it.
I got another 10 liter cylinder now, but i don't dare touch it until i know what i do wrong.
My guess is that the flow-meter, which is made for Argon and CO2 doesn't translate to Helium - so the flow-rate i would have to set it to should be much, much lower?
The book i oriented my setup around doesn't mention that though (and had a link to these regulators/flow-meters to buy).
It did mention playing around with the "shut-off-valve", so...

Do you have any idea what the approximate conversion rate from CO2 to Helium might be (if that is even the problem)?

Last edited:
Tears in Rain

Tears in Rain

Dec 12, 2023
Oh man, thanks a ton. That really helped.
I feel kind of stupid not looking up pressure regulators on Youtube - that would have been such an obvious thing.

I've done some testing today and have run into a big/stupid problem:
the helium consumption rate is much too high.
If i set the flow-rate to 15l/min, the pressure sinks about 20 bar.
That would be 10 minutes for the whole cylinder (380 liters), which is about right because it's pretty much empty and 8-10 minutes may be what i got out of it.
I got another 10 liter cylinder now, but i don't dare touch it until i know what i do wrong.
My guess is that the flow-meter, which is made for Argon and CO2 doesn't translate to Helium - so the flow-rate i would have to set it to should be much, much lower?
No problem.

Yeah, those gases are of different weight. So helium is the lightest, then nitrogen, with argon the heaviest gas.
I've come across people talking about converting argon LPM to nitrogen, when using nitrogen with an argon regulator (15lpm on argon flowmeter=~18LPM nitrogen; ).
The conversion table people used was this one:
Screenshot 20240218 195458

Helium is lighter again than nitrogen. Going by that conversion table(I could be corrected), 5LPM on an argon regulator gives 15LPM helium; 7LPM on argon regulator gives 21LPM helium.

If your regulator is both argon and CO2, then you should have argon readings.

Elzar

Elzar

Feb 11, 2024
Do you have any idea what the approximate conversion rate from CO2 to Helium might be (if that is even the problem

No problem.

Yeah, those gases are of different weight. So helium is the lightest, then nitrogen, with argon the heaviest gas.
I've come across people talking about converting argon LPM to nitrogen, when using nitrogen with an argon regulator (15lpm on argon flowmeter=~18LPM nitrogen; ).
The conversion table people used was this one:
View attachment 129117

Helium is lighter again than nitrogen. Going by that conversion table(I could be corrected), 5LPM on an argon regulator gives 15LPM helium; 7LPM on argon regulator gives 21LPM helium.

If your regulator is both argon and CO2, then you should have argon readings.

Thank You!

That would be kind of difficult with that regulator/meter, because the scale from 0-6 is extremely small and only expands for flow-rates above that.
That's probably why the book resorts to the shut-off-valve as the way to manage the rate.
That would be really imprecise. Hmm.

Tears in Rain

Tears in Rain

Dec 12, 2023
Thank You!

That would be kind of difficult with that regulator/meter, because the scale from 0-6 is extremely small and only expands for flow-rates above that.
That's probably why the book resorts to the shut-off-valve as the way to manage the rate.
That would be really imprecise. Hmm.
Yeah, having looked at your regulator I see what you mean. 6lpm on argon regulator gives 19lpm helium. That's 20 mins worth of helium from a 380 litre cylinder. Given that death occurs after 5-10 mins, you'd have to make the call if that cylinder is large enough.

Using 2 cylinders with a t-joint connection and 2 regulators is an option, but obviously more expensive.

Elzar

Elzar

Feb 11, 2024
Yeah, having looked at your regulator I see what you mean. 6lpm on argon regulator gives 19lpm helium. That's 20 mins worth of helium from a 380 litre cylinder. Given that death occurs after 5-10 mins, you'd have to make the call if that cylinder is large enough.

Using 2 cylinders with a t-joint connection and 2 regulators is an option, but obviously more expensive.

Yeah i got another 10 litre cylinder now, so having a slightly bigger flow-rate would be fine, i guess.
The most important part was understanding what was wrong with my setup.
Still, if possible, i'd like to get a better flow-meter. Not sure which and where. GD has an Argon regulator/flow-meter (for W21,8) that goes from 0-5l-min, which might be ideal? It's one of those with a "float meter". Also really expensive.

Tears in Rain

Tears in Rain

Dec 12, 2023
Yeah i got another 10 litre cylinder now, so having a slightly bigger flow-rate would be fine, i guess.
The most important part was understanding what was wrong with my setup.
Still, if possible, i'd like to get a better flow-meter. Not sure which and where. GD has an Argon regulator/flow-meter (for W21,8) that goes from 0-5l-min, which might be ideal? It's one of those with a "float meter". Also really expensive.
If you want 15lpm helium, then yeah, 0-5 LPM argon flowmeter would be fine. But if you think you might potentially use a higher flowrate, it might be worth getting something like a 0-10 LPM argon regulator with flowmieter.
But that's your call.

While helium party balloon cannisters were used a lot in the past to ctb, I've only seen one person in the inert gas set-ups gallery say they were using it, probably due to high purity helium being hard to get in some regions.

Elzar

Elzar

Feb 11, 2024
While helium party balloon cannisters were used a lot in the past to ctb, I've only seen one person in the inert gas set-ups gallery say they were using it, probably due to high purity helium being hard to get in some regions.

For Germany it seems to be pretty simple through GD.
The purity is described as guaranteed Helium 4.6 = 99,996%.
Hope that is true.

Reactions: Tears in Rain
C

ClownWorld2023

Specialist
Sep 18, 2023
Thoughts on this type of a mask? They come with or or without the bag attachment. It attaches to an oxygen tank regulator and can go up to 15LPM

Would the oxygen tank regulator also fit a nitrogen tank?
View attachment 122546

I'm considering using a oxygen mask like this for the blackout test.

I tried getting a blackout using an EEBD hood and holding breath after breathing in nitrogen, but this isn't going to work.
I noticed shortness of breath happened faster and I had to breathe more often. Also had vision going dark a bit and some lightheadedness, but no obvious signs that I was going to blackout.
So this is too risky.

I'm considering a setup with a mask, and holding the mask against my face while there is tension on the hose so the mask snaps back after I blackout.

Tears in Rain

Tears in Rain

Dec 12, 2023
I'm considering using a oxygen mask like this for the blackout test.

I tried getting a blackout using an EEBD hood and holding breath after breathing in nitrogen, but this isn't going to work.
I noticed shortness of breath happened faster and I had to breathe more often. Also had vision going dark a bit and some lightheadedness, but no obvious signs that I was going to blackout.
So this is too risky.

I'm considering a setup with a mask, and holding the mask against my face while there is tension on the hose so the mask snaps back after I blackout.
Yeah, it doesn't seem like a proper blackout test can be done with the hood. What kind of hood have you got?

The mask is probably fine for the blackout test alright.

Elzar

Elzar

Feb 11, 2024
Exit Bag question:
"Doing it with Betty" says to use a large oven bag. As does the german book i used to make mine - here the size of the oven bag is suggested as 55x60.
The PPeH, on the other hand, gives measurements of 35x50.
I think that's probably better, because my bag is too crumpled around the neck when it's drawn closed - a smaller diameter would surely alleviate that problem.

Thing is: I can't find any 35x50 oven bags - the closest is 35x43.
That would likely not make too big of a difference?
I remember reading about other kinds of bags to use (which make less noise than oven bags), but can't remember what those were..

C

ClownWorld2023

Specialist
Sep 18, 2023
Yeah, it doesn't seem like a proper blackout test can be done with the hood. What kind of hood have you got?

The mask is probably fine for the blackout test alright.

Similar to the yellow Chinese hoods, but it came as part of a kit.

thegoldengirls

thegoldengirls

Student
Feb 10, 2024
I had a nerve-wracking experience earlier. I purchased a cylinder of Nitrogen online 7 days ago in the US.
I thought all was well until I noticed the status was never changing to "ship". So, I decided to call the company and got a woman representative.
I was just expecting her to give me ship date so I could be reassured.
Yet, I was instantly bombarded with questions on what I needed it for and most importantly, if I didn't give her a company name, they wouldn't be able to ship because the nitrogen is for a business address.
I lied and told her it was for my father, and that he's a welder. That wasn't enough for her because she wanted a business so I told her I would call back with that information.
I immediately felt discouraged because I've been looking forward to eternal peace and I've been putting all my effort and energies into this method, only to find out I may not get the Nitrogen.

I'm an overthinker, and was nervous that If I called her back I would stumble over my words and screw this all up.
So, I finally called her back, and gave a random company name that has welding in it.
Then, she began questioning me on the residential shipping address because I originally put my address along with an apartment number.
So, I thought quickly and told her that the address she sees is the business address, and to just omit the apartment number.
And gave her an old address as my billing address.
Ultimately, she said it will ship out in 3 to 5 business days.
So, I know we concentrate on a story when purchasing Nitrogen, but it seems like in this case they really wanted a business name.
I guess every company is different .
What's strange is that they initially processed my credit card info, but they would gave never shipped if I didn't call.

S

SpaceAlien

Feb 21, 2024
Does anyone know where I could purchase pure N in the UK? I've spent hours searching on google but it seems only very small quantities are available or it can only be shipped to registered businesses. Please let me know if you know of any legit sites, I would really appreciate it.

Tears in Rain

Tears in Rain

Dec 12, 2023
Does anyone know where I could purchase pure N in the UK? I've spent hours searching on google but it seems only very small quantities are available or it can only be shipped to registered businesses. Please let me know if you know of any legit sites, I would really appreciate it.
It seems like it's hard to get in the UK alright. A few people from the UK have posted in the last few months about having difficulty getting Nitrogen. Did you try the sources mentioned in the PPH?

Screenshot 20240222 145112

Someone from UK tried them recently, but they didn't deliver to their area. You might have better luck.

Maybe try to source argon or industrial-grade helium cylinders as an alternative, if you can't get Nitrogen.

One or two UK posters mentioned a few months back that they found a UK source that delivers. I don't know if they are still active on this site.

Reactions: SpaceAlien
S

SpaceAlien

Feb 21, 2024
It seems like it's hard to get in the UK alright. A few people from the UK have posted in the last few months about having difficulty getting Nitrogen. Did you try the sources mentioned in the PPH?

View attachment 129400

Someone from UK tried them recently, but they didn't deliver to their area. You might have better luck.

Maybe try to source argon or industrial-grade helium cylinders as an alternative, if you can't get Nitrogen.

One or two UK posters mentioned a few months back that they found a UK source that delivers. I don't know if they are still active on this site.
Thank you, I'll check those out. Do you have a link to the latest PPH please? I've been having trouble finding a link to the more recent copies.

Tears in Rain

Tears in Rain

Dec 12, 2023
Thank you, I'll check those out. Do you have a link to the latest PPH please? I've been having trouble finding a link to the more recent copies.
I think the latest one available on this site is the 2022 version. It's somewhere in the Suicide Resource page I think.

You can download it from here:

For 2023/24 PPH updates, you have to get them through Exit International:

Last edited:
K

k1w1

Experienced
Feb 16, 2022
I had a nerve-wracking experience earlier. I purchased a cylinder of Nitrogen online 7 days ago in the US.
I thought all was well until I noticed the status was never changing to "ship". So, I decided to call the company and got a woman representative.
I was just expecting her to give me ship date so I could be reassured.
Yet, I was instantly bombarded with questions on what I needed it for and most importantly, if I didn't give her a company name, they wouldn't be able to ship because the nitrogen is for a business address.
I lied and told her it was for my father, and that he's a welder. That wasn't enough for her because she wanted a business so I told her I would call back with that information.
I immediately felt discouraged because I've been looking forward to eternal peace and I've been putting all my effort and energies into this method, only to find out I may not get the Nitrogen.

I'm an overthinker, and was nervous that If I called her back I would stumble over my words and screw this all up.
So, I finally called her back, and gave a random company name that has welding in it.
Then, she began questioning me on the residential shipping address because I originally put my address along with an apartment number.
So, I thought quickly and told her that the address she sees is the business address, and to just omit the apartment number.
And gave her an old address as my billing address.
Ultimately, she said it will ship out in 3 to 5 business days.
So, I know we concentrate on a story when purchasing Nitrogen, but it seems like in this case they really wanted a business name.
I guess every company is different .
What's strange is that they initially processed my credit card info, but they would gave never shipped if I didn't call.
Well done, bullshit usually works with businesses, as the bottom line always comes first. I got the wierdest look when buying mine in person and rattling off nonsense about home-brew beer. I would say that once that execution went down in the US things could tighten up. The method has been round for 15 years, coroners event reports exist : but I can't shake the feeling that it would not hurt at all to buy a good size cylinder now.
Can I be brought on Amazon? The nitrogen tank is something like this sufficient
It can be purchased in person from a gas supplier in a town near you.
my understanding is: you have a hose coming in the mask (intended to supply air from a tank). the others are one-way valves to expel your breath out of the mask. As such, I don't think you'd want to cover those valves - If you did, you're not expelling anything from the mask.
thanks for the response. Two of them allow whatever is in the hood to enter the mask. The large one exits to the atmosphere. Im going to have to test the bloody thing. This job takes some fine tuning.

Last edited:
S

SpaceAlien

Feb 21, 2024
I think the latest one available on this site is the 2022 version. It's somewhere in the Suicide Resource page I think.

You can download it from here:

For 2023/24 PPH updates, you have to get them through Exit International:
Thank you!