• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Crushed_Innocence

Crushed_Innocence

Hungry Ghost
Oct 16, 2019
The time is near you guys. After quite a few false starts. And 3 cancelled hotel bookings. I finally have come to the end. My CTB date is this Thursday. And as promised I wanted to share details about my method. I am using industiral helium. I did discover a neat trick to get all the air out the bag when its on your head. instead of just "scrunching" it- (in my dress rehersal) I put it on my head, scrunched it, but since I have a lot of hair, even in a bun there are gaps. So I just took the tube put it in my mouth and sucked the air out of it like a vaccum sealer bag. The plastic of the bag stuck to my head - just like those vaccum sealers bags for food and clothes. I'm so tired yall, I have been planning this for a year.

So my set up is a 40cf canister of industrial grade helium that I purchased online- it was pricey I think my the total with shipping was around $300
I have a regulator, but it's only function is to control the flow of helium into my bag, I don't need any measurements---- I just turn the tap on till the point the flow isn't so strong to blow the bag off my head.
I have my exit bag made Betty-style with a tube.
I have bungee cords to secure.
Everything fit neatly into a hardshell suitcase on wheels--- for easy transport and no detection when entering a hotel.

If you have any questions let me know.

Attachments

• 20200517_183307.jpg
    20200517_183307.jpg
    5 MB · Views: 528
  • 20200517_181525.jpg
    20200517_181525.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 502
  • 20200517_181900.jpg
    20200517_181900.jpg
    4.2 MB · Views: 481
  • 20200517_180727.jpg
    20200517_180727.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 447
  • 20200517_180922.jpg
    20200517_180922.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 443
T

TimeToBiteTheDust

Visionary
Nov 7, 2019
I see you put too much effort on planning your ctb. I wish you the best and I hope you find peace!

• Love
Reactions: Crushed_Innocence
plough22

plough22

Living but not really, just surviving
May 1, 2020
The time is near you guys. After quite a few false starts. And 3 cancelled hotel bookings. I finally have come to the end. My CTB date is this Thursday. And as promised I wanted to share details about my method. I am using industiral helium. I did discover a neat trick to get all the air out the bag when its on your head. instead of just "scrunching" it- (in my dress rehersal) I put it on my head, scrunched it, but since I have a lot of hair, even in a bun there are gaps. So I just took the tube put it in my mouth and sucked the air out of it like a vaccum sealer bag. The plastic of the bag stuck to my head - just like those vaccum sealers bags for food and clothes. I'm so tired yall, I have been planning this for a year.

So my set up is a 40cf canister of industrial grade helium that I purchased online- it was pricey I think my the total with shipping was around $300
I have a regulator, but it's only function is to control the flow of helium into my bag, I don't need any measurements---- I just turn the tap on till the point the flow isn't so strong to blow the bag off my head.
Everything fit neatly into a hardshell suitcase on wheels--- for easy transport and no detection when entering a hotel.

You are well planned, I wish you peace, that's all we ask for. PM me the website re: helium.

wishing you a peaceful journey

Crushed_Innocence

Crushed_Innocence

Hungry Ghost
Oct 16, 2019
I see you put too much effort on planning your ctb. I wish you the best and I hope you find peace!
Thank you. After all my suffering I needed a relaible and peaceful method. It felt good to construct it.
Good preparation, we hope that it will be quick and painless and that you will soon be in a better place. All the best for you.
Thank you. I have no doubt it will be.

RileyTanaka

RileyTanaka

ill / failure
Mar 20, 2020
I read your previous post before this one and I'm sorry that other people have been so cruel to you. You deserved better. I know how it feels to keep trying to keep and maintain relationships only to have them fail in the end. If you do decide to proceed with your plan, I hope you can go peacefully without any trouble. Certainly it looks like you gave this a lot of thought.

pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019

@Crushed_Innocence it's very sad you'll be going . I'll miss your posts, so selfishly i hope you postpone your ctb for a while. But it's your decision of course. That looks like a great setup. Could I PM you to ask how and where you got that cylinder of pure helium ?

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Crushed_Innocence
Crushed_Innocence

Crushed_Innocence

Hungry Ghost
Oct 16, 2019
@Crushed_Innocence it's very sad you'll be going . I'll miss your posts, so selfishly i hope you postpone your ctb for a while. But it's your decision of course. That looks like a great setup. Could I PM you to ask how and where you got that cylinder of pure helium ?
Of course you can. Im about to go to bed tho, so Ill answer you in the morn. Oh and tank you, your so sweet. I am going to miss this ocmmunity as well, but Ive already been postponing for a year! LMAO

S

SGDynamite

~No One Lives Forever~
May 11, 2020
One day left, i hope you are Ready to go away. I think its not easy but the only Solution for a better Time. Stay strong in your last hours...

M

Mare Tranquillitatis

Mar 10, 2020
Thank you for the good photos of your equipment. all the best wishes to you!

DonTellMeToStayAlive

DonTellMeToStayAlive

Student
Jan 18, 2019
are they gone now ?
It shows a strikethrough across their name, sorry I am new to the site

lofticries

lofticries

obedear
Feb 27, 2021
are they gone now ?
It shows a strikethrough across their name, sorry I am new to the site
We really don't know. Either they're gone or decided not to ctb and never come back here. I hope the op is at peace whichever route they decided to take.

Just because a user has a strike over their name doesn't mean they ctb btw. They could just be done with the site or be banned for causing trouble.