• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Alex Fermentopathy

Alex Fermentopathy

Student
Feb 25, 2024
In the begginning of past month I had one failed attempt with gas setup (an industrial helium tank with 99,99% purity declared, a flow control, an exit bag). I just woke up when the gas flow ended.

Now I understand that made at least two mistakes.
1. I kicked a tank off while being unconsciousness. So it fell on the floor (tubing still was okay, it was even hard to remove from a flow control). The instruction of the flow control says it is forbidden to use in the horizontal position. I have read somewhere when the tank lies horizontally, then liquid fraction of the gas will go to reductor/flow-control, not purely gaseous one as it should be. And therefore most regulators/flow-controls do not work correctly in horizontal position.
I hypothesize that due to that mistake the gas might flow way too fast after the fall, so I did not get enough exposure to hypoxia (sadly I did not mark the timespan of unconsciousness).
I should had tied the tank to the leg of the chair or probably buy a special gas stand for that.
I think that's the most likely explanation of my fail.

2. I had opened the tank very slightly, because it seemed more than enough to set 15 LPM (the knob of the flow control was also opened minimally). The arrow of the flow-meter was jumping from more to less, but it seemed like on average it was about 15 (the flow was enough, judging by the fact that I lost consciousness very quickly, just in a few breaths).

Now I have read already on this forum that I should open it at full, but it seems like no one here explained exactly why. Who knows, what exactly goes wrong if you open it slightly and how likely is it to be the reason of failure?

3. May be the exit bag collar was not snug enogh. There was some space between the neck and the collar of the bag, so I could enter a finger here without stretching the bag. Is it to much space?
I think maybe that matters more when you lie than when you sit. I started sitting on the chair, but ended up lying on the floor (fall off while unconsciousness).
If that's so, then it would be better to tie myself to the chair, not only the tank to something.

4. Also, may be a very high levels of biotin (vitamin b7) in the blood was protecting me from hypoxia. I take it because of my disease.

Last edited:
TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Visionary
Aug 27, 2018
Interesting read, glad you don´t have any brain damage in the case of failed gas suicide attempts you could in the worst case scenario become a vegetable if you didn´t get enough air for a certain amount of time but since you are writing so clearly and writing at all it seems you were lucky to not go so wrong that you became a vegetable.

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
Am sorry it must have been a very scary experience waking up with the exit bag on your head and perhaps confused for some time? Am glad you didn't sustain further damage from this. All the best to you in your future plans ❤️

Alex Fermentopathy

Alex Fermentopathy

Student
Feb 25, 2024
Am sorry it must have been a very scary experience waking up with the exit bag on your head and perhaps confused for some time? Am glad you didn't sustain further damage from this. All the best to you in your future plans ❤️
That was not scary at the moment. Waking up was gradual. First I was lying on the floor and dreamed that I was lying in my bed, then I felt that breathing was not comfortable, realized WHAT I just did (a suicide attempt) and took off the bag immediately. I felt very sleepy, so I immediately went to bed and took a good nap, maybe about an hour. It was hard to do anything else at this moment, so the word "confused" probably was appropriate.
The scary part was later, when I saw that empty tank with all the stuff lying in my room everyday for two weeks before disposal.

In fact, I have some lasting damage. A light numbness of a little finger and a ring finger of my right arm, a very light (but sometimes moderate) numbness of my right foot. First it was only the numbness on the arm part, weeks later I noticed also the numbness on the leg part. It becomes more and less, so it seems more like nerve damage than brain damage.

Last edited:
roku6

roku6

Student
Jan 23, 2024
I'm sorry that happened, I thought this method is more reliable, read several failures recently. I'm building scuba setup so reading all these failures are disheartening.
At least you lost conciousness, meaning your O2 levels dropped. How fast did it happen, did you count seconds or breaths?

Reactions: Alex Fermentopathy
Alex Fermentopathy

Alex Fermentopathy

Student
Feb 25, 2024
I'm sorry that happened, I thought this method is more reliable, read several failures recently. I'm building scuba setup so reading all these failures are disheartening.
At least you lost conciousness, meaning your O2 levels dropped. How fast did it happen, did you count seconds or breaths?
I did no count them, but as far as I remember, I lost consciousness very quickly, just in a few breaths, as I wrote above in the first post.

grandtrinefire

grandtrinefire

Mar 4, 2024
I was able to download a pdf of The Peacefull Pill Handbook from a website that offers pdfs of books with a first month free-trial period. The book goes into pretty good detail on how to do it correctly and causes of failure. Too much for me to quote here and risk giving misinformation. I hesitate to mention the name of the site out of concern for them taking the book down so nobody can access it, but it isn't too hard to find in a google search.

DeadManLiving

DeadManLiving

Ticketholder
Sep 9, 2022
This is why it's important to have CTB failsafe or abort/recovery plans in place. It would have been extremely useful if you had a remotely trasmitting blood/pulse oxygen monitor.

Some nootropics protect the brain from hypoxia and having overdosed so many times on cocktails of booze, heavy benzeos and fent to the point where EMS's narcan supply was depleted until the final one I just woke up - exactly like OP. In a haze, wondering WTF just happened, and then realizing I'm in trouble,.

Under the Good Samaritan law I was just sent to the ER for observation, so I was (still haven't ever been) charged with a crime,

But some people's brains can withstand hypoxia much longer than others. This depends on a variety of factors. Would you consider yourself to be "strong-minded" if you will?

It's my primary concern going forward with my Liquid Nitrogen method.

Also using a vehicle cabin would be the best bet. No nosy guest checkups (if you've ever been in a hospital on psychiatric hold you're in a nationwide database called HIEs or health information exchange networks, so be careful). A vehicle cabin in a remote part of the woods where you strap yourself down is best. Then a trove of neurotrophics to reverse hypoxic damage in case things go wrong.

Goole Cerebrolysin.

Last edited:
Reactions: Alex Fermentopathy
Alex Fermentopathy

Alex Fermentopathy

Student
Feb 25, 2024
By the way, my numbness is almost gone.

But some people's brains can withstand hypoxia much longer than others. This depends on a variety of factors. Would you consider yourself to be "strong-minded" if you will?
It depends on my metabolic state, since I have an unknown metabolic disorder of the brain. Sometimes, yes. And sometimes I feel really stupid to the point I self-diagnosed myself a metabolic dementia (I was NOT in this state during an attempt). That's why I am constantly taking aforementioned biotin, it compensates for my metabolic defect (at least, by a great part).

Last edited: