• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

F

final weekz

May 3, 2024
So i just ordered a bottle of 1400L of N2 that should arrive within 3 to 10 days and im looking for the flowmeter but its just so hard. Either they can only mesure the exit pressure or if they have the flowmetter attached it takes 3 weeks to arrive and i dont want to wait that much as my birthday is within the next 3 weeks. So i was wandering is with those 1400l as long as the bag keeps the same level of volume should be fine? Even if i use a bit too much of N2 as i have 1400L. Or is there any way to more less calculta if the flow is enough?

• Love
Reactions: iloverachel
shantyizlit

shantyizlit

Really, what was the point?
Jul 7, 2023
I won't be using a flowmeter it's pretty much impossible for me to do that, from what I've read of ctb books you can just go by feel of how much of the inert gas is coming into the exit bag, you'll know how much is too much and how little is too little. Try blowing up your exit bag with just your mouth just a nice normal exhale, and you want your bag (or that's how i understand it) to fill up at this pace (or a little faster to be sure) since you're essentially just exhausting the oxygen you exhale into the exit bag with your inert gas.
It needs to be enough inert gas flowing into the exit bag so that it actually carries the exhaled oxygen out of the bag (the more the better/the more sure you are) but it needs to not be so much the exit bag just comes flying off your head when you turn the valve on your gas canister. Having a canister with 1400L is more than plenty so just try and shoot for (in my opinion) too much rather than too little.
Honestly I haven't tried it yet (I would be dead) but you can go by sensible feeling alone just knowing about the functions you want from the inert gas. not too hard of a stream of inert gas not too soft just a nice steady stream!

I specifically read two books about ctb that just stated you could do without the flowmeter, because I ready the PPeH and that sounded too fucking complicated, but when I read the other books it made it sound kind of easy, honestly the hard part for me would to stop being lazy for 20 minutes to even make the exit bag.

F

final weekz

May 3, 2024
I won't be using a flowmeter it's pretty much impossible for me to do that, from what I've read of ctb books you can just go by feel of how much of the inert gas is coming into the exit bag, you'll know how much is too much and how little is too little. Try blowing up your exit bag with just your mouth just a nice normal exhale, and you want your bag (or that's how i understand it) to fill up at this pace (or a little faster to be sure) since you're essentially just exhausting the oxygen you exhale into the exit bag with your inert gas.
It needs to be enough inert gas flowing into the exit bag so that it actually carries the exhaled oxygen out of the bag (the more the better/the more sure you are) but it needs to not be so much the exit bag just comes flying off your head when you turn the valve on your gas canister. Having a canister with 1400L is more than plenty so just try and shoot for (in my opinion) too much rather than too little.
Honestly I haven't tried it yet (I would be dead) but you can go by sensible feeling alone just knowing about the functions you want from the inert gas. not too hard of a stream of inert gas not too soft just a nice steady stream!

I specifically read two books about ctb that just stated you could do without the flowmeter, because I ready the PPeH and that sounded too fucking complicated, but when I read the other books it made it sound kind of easy, honestly the hard part for me would to stop being lazy for 20 minutes to even make the exit bag.
Thank you for ur time.

Could u link those other books pls? And also i think like you, if its more than 15LpM it should be fine as long as the bad dont blow up when i pass out

Reactions: iloverachel
shantyizlit

shantyizlit

Really, what was the point?
Jul 7, 2023
Thank you for ur time.

Could u link those other books pls? And also i think like you, if its more than 15LpM it should be fine as long as the bad dont blow up when i pass out
sadly the files are on my other laptop the only book that comes to mind is 'five last acts'