• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

teajay1

teajay1

crazy cat lady
Mar 27, 2024
hi i have a helium tank i forgot about until i read something about exit bag. the tank is pretty big and has been sitting for a year and has a small hose i could definitely wedge inbetween my neck and a bag. i feel like i might be uncomfortable and claustrophobic but if it's peaceful then i might consider it bc i don't think i'll find sn and i might have the worst mental breakdown of my life tomorrow and im already suffering. is there anything i should know? i've read exit bag thread in resources that's all i know. thank you :)

Reactions: Vault Dweller
Kapsyl

Kapsyl

Experienced
Feb 3, 2024
What kind of helium tank? Is it balloon helium and how big is it?

teajay1

teajay1

crazy cat lady
Mar 27, 2024
yeah i think so it says party factory and it's pretty big like the size of a microwave. i might have a second one too

Reactions: Vault Dweller
Black Sheep One

Black Sheep One

Mar 4, 2023
The newer balloon time tank will not work. For safety and cheapness, they added 20% oxygen to the mix. It will float a Ballon, but it won't float you. Read the label carefully.