• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

thegoldengirls

thegoldengirls

Student
Feb 10, 2024
The status of my Nitrogen finally changed to "shipped" this morning.

Now, I ordered an argon/CO2 regulator and received that already. I couldn't find a Nitrogen regulator with the flowmeter which is why I went with this one.
Screenshot 20240226 175634 Chrome
I'm not even sure if it's going to be compatible with the Nitrogen tank. Is there anything I'm missing? I know I'll need a wrench. Thus far, I have the:
Turkey Bag, elastic bands, cord stops, ear plugs(preference) , pulse oximeter.

Should I order another brand regulator just in case the regulator uptop isn't compatible?

I've been sifting through the summer threads with Gasmonkey's input. And I must say, the amount of information is quite overwhelming. When they talk about Scubgear, adapters, my head starts spinning because I wonder if I will be put together everything properly.
But I am still forever grateful for this website and do plan on deleting when I do everything.

Tears in Rain

Tears in Rain

Dec 12, 2023
The status of my Nitrogen finally changed to "shipped" this morning.

Now, I ordered an argon/CO2 regulator and received that already. I couldn't find a Nitrogen regulator with the flowmeter which is why I went with this one.
View attachment 129949
I'm not even sure if it's going to be compatible with the Nitrogen tank.
That argon regulator is fine to use with a Nitrogen cylinder, the cylinder connection is the same for both in the U.S.

That one measures cubic foot per hour(SCFH), so you just need to convert to litres per minute(just use an online converter).
1 cubic foot / hour = 0.472 litre / minute
so 32cfh gives 15lpm.

Also, because argon weighs different to Nitrogen, you'll have to convert argon litres per minute ( LPM) readings on the regulator to Nitrogen LPM. 12lpm on an argon regulator gives about 15lpm flow of nitrogen; 15lpm on an argon regulator gives about 18 LPM nitrogen.

Is there anything I'm missing? I know I'll need a wrench. Thus far, I have the:
Turkey Bag, elastic bands, cord stops, ear plugs(preference) , pulse oximeter.
Are you going to use oxygen/vinyl tubing, or the hose that comes with that regulator in your pic?

I've been sifting through the summer threads with Gasmonkey's input. And I must say, the amount of information is quite overwhelming. When they talk about Scubgear, adapters, my head starts spinning because I wonder if I will be put together everything properly.
But I am still forever grateful for this website and do plan on deleting when I do everything.
Ignore the stuff about adapters etc, that's for SCUBA/SCBA gear. You don't need any adapters for exit bag set-up

thegoldengirls

thegoldengirls

Student
Feb 10, 2024
That argon regulator is fine to use with a Nitrogen cylinder, the cylinder connection is the same for both in the U.S.

That one measures cubic foot per hour(SCFH), so you just need to convert to litres per minute(just use an online converter).
1 cubic foot / hour = 0.472 litre / minute
so 32cfh gives 15lpm.

Also, because argon weighs different to Nitrogen, you'll have to convert argon litres per minute ( LPM) readings on the regulator to Nitrogen LPM. 12lpm on an argon regulator gives about 15lpm flow of nitrogen; 15lpm on an argon regulator gives about 18 LPM nitrogen.

Are you going to use oxygen/vinyl tubing, or the hose that comes with that regulator in your pic?

Ignore the stuff about adapters etc, that's for SCUBA/SCBA gear. You don't need any adapters for exit bag set-up
Thanks. Yes I'm going to use the tube the regulator comes with. The length should be perfect. I just hope to overcome SI. I'm starting to think having the pulse ox on is a bad idea.

In the past, when I tested my exit bag with Helium, seeing my oxygen drop rapidly is what caused me to panic, hence, SI kicking in and me pulling the bag off.
I might omit using the pulse oximeter this time around unless I'm practicing.
I just wish it could be as easy as when one goes into surgery.
I had a procedure last year, the anesthesiologist just had me take a few deep breaths, and next thing I know I was awake in recovery. I had no recollection of the feeling of passing out from the anesthesia.
I just remember while he had the mask placed over my face being nervous that the anesthesia wasn't going to work with me, because he kept saying take a deep breath, but after 5 breaths I was out.
I will try to see me ctb as that day I had the anesthesia. Just breathe when that bag is placed.
I notice with old responses, the some of common experience is that people notice a change in their vision suddenly while have the bag over their head. I think if that happens to me, I might freak out because I'd be nervous that I'm going blind instead of ctb successfully.
But I have to understand that if I want to do this correctly, I have to patient until I'm unconscious.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tears in Rain
B

bcl001

Dec 6, 2023
Is there general guidance anywhere regarding connections and o-rings? My regulator came with 3 o-rings but no instruction on where they might go. I've got a feeling it might be one of those "so obvious if you're a welder you don't need instruction" kind of situations. Completing some testing at 15l/pm the bag takes over 2 minutes to fill and I've gone from 15000 kpa to 8000kpm over maybe 10 minutes (from a 1600L tank) which leads me to believe I've fucked up somewhere.

Unrelated but also. To attempt to test the setup I've removed the bag from the situation, held the pipe in my mouth and breathed through that. My O2 levels tank to around 60 relatively quickly (maybe 30 seconds) then floats between 60 and 80. I have a light feeling all throughout my body, and am covered in sweat but I don't seem to pass out. Even after 3 minutes. Is there any reason for this? I've wasted so much nitrogen that I'll need to refill the tank so happy to test this setup with what I've got left to ensure I've got it right. Nitrogen supplier say it's 99.9% pure

Attachments

• PXL_20240302_052534676.jpg
    PXL_20240302_052534676.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Tears in Rain

Tears in Rain

Dec 12, 2023
Is there general guidance anywhere regarding connections and o-rings? My regulator came with 3 o-rings but no instruction on where they might go. I've got a feeling it might be one of those "so obvious if you're a welder you don't need instruction" kind of situations.
Some gas regulators have an O-ring on the end of the connection that goes into the cylinder:

Completing some testing at 15l/pm the bag takes over 2 minutes to fill and I've gone from 15000 kpa to 8000kpm over maybe 10 minutes (from a 1600L tank) which leads me to believe I've fucked up somewhere.
Maybe check for leaks, like the guy did in this video (leak test starts at 1m 25sec):

Unrelated but also. To attempt to test the setup I've removed the bag from the situation, held the pipe in my mouth and breathed through that. My O2 levels tank to around 60 relatively quickly (maybe 30 seconds) then floats between 60 and 80. I have a light feeling all throughout my body, and am covered in sweat but I don't seem to pass out. Even after 3 minutes. Is there any reason for this? I've wasted so much nitrogen that I'll need to refill the tank so happy to test this setup with what I've got left to ensure I've got it right. Nitrogen supplier say it's 99.9% pure
Were you still breathing air in through your nose?

Some tried a blackout test by wearing the exit bag, but it's risky. You would probably need to leave the tubing untaped, so it falls away when you go unconscious. But the setup would need to ensure it falls away from the bag.

Example of someone doing blackout test:
So I've attempted the blackout test.

• 2.8 Nitrogen
  • Bag Diameter. 60 x 40 cm / 20 liters / 45 micron
  • 3mm elastic cord
Inflation takes some time, if you feel the gas flow tingling your ears you need to tighten the bag more on your
forehead. Bag inflated like in ppeh pictures, however you need to keep the constant flow running.
If you turn the gas flow down gas will deplete very fast from the bag.
The bag was done the same as the doing it with chi video.
I did not hyperventilate.

This shit was wild, pulled the bag down, took a few breaths. Pulse oxymeter started pinging like crazy.
After that i just remember wild noises, hard to describe but a bit like experimental electronic music.
I think i only regained consciousness because I headbutted the cabinet in front of me.
Cylinder knocked over, pulse oxymeter lying on the floor, head bloody.

I have no recollection how long it took.
I did blackout tests with both exit bag and scba and you will be unconscious really fucking fast. It's like somebody else is switching the lights off for you.
I thought you where talking about intervention from a third party. I did a blackout test with my gear and fell into a cabinet because I was sitting and that's the reason I still can write here. If you do this in your bed or fixated to a chair when you unconscious you are gone.

Some say there's no need to do a blackout test:
There is no need to do any blackout tests as long as you test the purity of the gas or buy the cylinder from an extremely reputable supplier that provides a certificate of purity.

If you want to do a blackout test you can use a SCUBA setup with a negative pressure demand valve (when you faint the mask will fall and air respiration will be restored) or fill a Mylar Balloon and inhale from it.​

Maybe buy an oxygen mask just for testing, like @ClownWorld2023 planned to do:
I'm considering using a oxygen mask like this for the blackout test.

I tried getting a blackout using an EEBD hood and holding breath after breathing in nitrogen, but this isn't going to work.
I noticed shortness of breath happened faster and I had to breathe more often. Also had vision going dark a bit and some lightheadedness, but no obvious signs that I was going to blackout.
So this is too risky.

I'm considering a setup with a mask, and holding the mask against my face while there is tension on the hose so the mask snaps back after I blackout.

B

bcl001

Dec 6, 2023
Some gas regulators have an O-ring on the end of the connection that goes into the cylinder:

Maybe check for leaks, like the guy did in this video (leak test starts at 1m 25sec):

Were you still breathing air in through your nose?

Some tried a blackout test by wearing the exit bag, but it's risky. You would probably need to leave the tubing untaped, so it falls away when you go unconscious. But the setup would need to ensure it falls away from the bag.

Example of someone doing blackout test:

Some say there's no need to do a blackout test:

Maybe buy an oxygen mask just for testing, like @ClownWorld2023 planned to do:

You're absolutely invaluable to this thread mate, thanks again.

To the best of my knowledge I wasn't breathing outside the tube but I'll admit the test a pretty average one so I couldn't guarantee it. I'll take a look at what you've posted and see what I can achieve with the remainder of my tank

Tears in Rain

Tears in Rain

Dec 12, 2023
You're absolutely invaluable to this thread mate, thanks again.

To the best of my knowledge I wasn't breathing outside the tube but I'll admit the test a pretty average one so I couldn't guarantee it. I'll take a look at what you've posted and see what I can achieve with the remainder of my tank
No problem.

If you have the money, you could also test the purity of the gas, like @GasMonkey mentioned in the post I linked above:
Screenshot 20240302 115223

thegoldengirls

thegoldengirls

Student
Feb 10, 2024
My Nitrogen had a delivery time with UPS at 7 p.m. yesterday.
I made the proper arrangements to do all errands earlier in the day, and what do you know?
In the late morning, while I'm out I see the status changed to "missed delivery ". I didn't even get a notification that they arrived.
Now, I have to wait until Monday.
They gave me the option to pick it up from their facility, but I'm nervous that If I do pick up, they won't release it to me. So, that's out of the question.
When I ordered the cylinder, I was forced to give a fake business name, a different floor, along with my actual name.
So, the only thing that's actually accurate is the street address along with my name.
I just hope the delivery driver doesn't give me a hard time when they sees that I'm not an actual business.
I also updated to just leave it outside too.
If i encounter the driver, and he's/she's resistant to give it to me , I'll have a generous tip ready. There is so many obstacles to ctb, it can be frustrating at times. I see why people take drastic measures to ctb now.😣

Last edited:
Kapsyl

Kapsyl

Experienced
Feb 3, 2024
My Nitrogen had a delivery time with UPS at 7 p.m. yesterday.
I made the proper arrangements to do all errands earlier in the day, and what do you know?
In the late morning, while I'm out I see the status changed to "missed delivery ". I didn't even get a notification that they arrived.
Now, I have to wait until Monday.
They gave me the option to pick it up from their facility, but I'm nervous that If I do pick up, they won't release it to me. So, that's out of the question.
When I ordered the cylinder, I was forced to give a fake business name, a different floor, along with my actual name.
So, the only thing that's actually accurate is the street address along with my name.
I just hope the delivery driver doesn't give me a hard time when they sees that I'm not an actual business.
I also updated to just leave it outside too.
If i encounter the driver, and he's/she's resistant to give it to me , I'll have a generous tip ready. There is so many obstacles to ctb, it can be frustrating at times. I see why people take drastic measures to ctb now.😣
I don't believe it would be a problem either picking it up or getting it delivered. It's probably in a box with your address on, how would they know what's in it and why would they care. The biggest hurdle is getting it shipped which is already done, now it's just a box with a barcode.

One positive thing about our fast pace society it's nobody has time to care, the delivery man probably wants to deliver it and be gone as fast as you want. The biggest hurdle is probably were he will deliver it since you named a fake company and he way looking for any signs, if you put the wrong floor how will he find you?

I would probably collect it myself to be certain the delivery man don't put it on the wrong floor or takes it back again since he cannot find the company. It's just a box with a barcode, they will not care what's inside when you collect it.

Reactions: thegoldengirls
thegoldengirls

thegoldengirls

Student
Feb 10, 2024
I don't believe it would be a problem either picking it up or getting it delivered. It's probably in a box with your address on, how would they know what's in it and why would they care. The biggest hurdle is getting it shipped which is already done, now it's just a box with a barcode.

One positive thing about our fast pace society it's nobody has time to care, the delivery man probably wants to deliver it and be gone as fast as you want. The biggest hurdle is probably were he will deliver it since you named a fake company and he way looking for any signs, if you put the wrong floor how will he find you?

I would probably collect it myself to be certain the delivery man don't put it on the wrong floor or takes it back again since he cannot find the company. It's just a box with a barcode, they will not care what's inside when you collect it.
I live in a three story building, that's connected to a store front.
I live on the third floor but told the vendor the "business " is on the first floor as to not arouse suspicion. I just said first floor after the gas representative interrogated me about the apartment number that was originally there.
Being that my building is so small, and my actual name is on the package along with the bogus buisness name, I think they won't have a hard time finding me.
I think I may just do that and pick it up from them. Make things easier.

Elzar

Elzar

Feb 11, 2024
O-ring question:
I have a regulator with a typical black O-ring (which unfortunately I can't use properly because the required low flow rate can't be precisely adjusted) and then a super expensive regulator, which probably does what it's supposed to, but it's really hard to seal.
I have to tighten the screw very strongly (and even retighten it because gas can be heard escaping again).
It also has a different O-ring, a hard plastic one. It seems larger, but it's actually for the same 21.8x connection.
The simplest solution would be to simply replace the O-ring with a black rubber one and see if it improves/seals better.
I'm just a bit afraid of breaking something - probably silly, but well, as I said, the regulator is damn expensive (and also the only unit they had in stock) - one would assume that the right ring is included, especially at that price.

Attachments

• 03.jpg
    03.jpg
    374.4 KB · Views: 0
  • 04.jpg
    04.jpg
    270 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Tears in Rain

Tears in Rain

Dec 12, 2023
O-ring question:
I have a regulator with a typical black O-ring (which unfortunately I can't use properly because the required low flow rate can't be precisely adjusted) and then a super expensive regulator, which probably does what it's supposed to, but it's really hard to seal.
I have to tighten the screw very strongly (and even retighten it because gas can be heard escaping again).
It also has a different O-ring, a hard plastic one. It seems larger, but it's actually for the same 21.8x connection.
The simplest solution would be to simply replace the O-ring with a black rubber one and see if it improves/seals better.
I'm just a bit afraid of breaking something - probably silly, but well, as I said, the regulator is damn expensive (and also the only unit they had in stock) - one would assume that the right ring is included, especially at that price.

View attachment 130815
If it's a new regulator, then it should seal properly. Did you definitely tighten it with an adjustable wrench? For safety reasons, they need to be tightened very tight. Tightening by hand is not enough.
Screenshot 20240303 182921
If you tried that already, and it still leaks, then maybe try the rubber O-ring. I posted a video above about regulator O-rings ("O-rings for helium inflators"), if you didn't see it already.

Reactions: Elzar
Elzar

Elzar

Feb 11, 2024
If it's a new regulator, then it should seal properly. Did you definitely tighten it with an adjustable wrench? For safety reasons, they need to be tightened very tight. Tightening by hand is not enough.

Yeah I did. And I do get it sealed by tightening it very hard (and retightening it once or twice), it just seems to me I shouldn't have to use this much force.
I'm probably wrong on that, it's just that the other regulator doesn't need to be tightened with this kind of force.
View attachment 130824
If you tried that already, and it still leaks, then maybe try the rubber O-ring. I posted a video above about regulator O-rings ("O-rings for helium inflators"), if you didn't see it already.
I did - it's part of what made me doubt that hard plastic ring of the new regulator.^^

Last edited:
Tears in Rain

Tears in Rain

Dec 12, 2023
Yeah I did. And I do get it sealed by tightening it very hard (and retightening it once or twice), it just seems to me I shouldn't have to use this much force.
I'm probably wrong on that, it's just that the other regulator doesn't need to be tightened with this kind of force.
Well, if you get it sealed by tightening it very tight, then just do that. You only need it to stay leak-free for the one-time use anyway, unless you're doing tests.
Maybe the cheaper regulator just provides a better seal, the end connection on it seems a little bit different.

As long as it's not leaking when the time comes to use it, then tightening it very hard shouldn't matter, you won't be resusing it.

Reactions: Elzar
Tommen Baratheon

Tommen Baratheon

1+1=3
Dec 26, 2023
People, it's not so complicated

Read the PPH
There's also the DVD Final Exit that you can download through torrents.

As for Helium: in Europe you can still use it. When I searched online there were party shops selling cannisters with 90% helium.

Elzar

Elzar

Feb 11, 2024
Well, if you get it sealed by tightening it very tight, then just do that. You only need it to stay leak-free for the one-time use anyway, unless you're doing tests.
Maybe the cheaper regulator just provides a better seal, the end connection on it seems a little bit different.

As long as it's not leaking when the time comes to use it, then tightening it very hard shouldn't matter, you won't be resusing it.
You're right of course.
It's really the testing and that it feels a bit like damaging the thing each time.
I just ordered some spare "normal" O-rings, maybe I try one of those - if it damages anything it's likely just going to be the ring, I hope. They're not explicitly marked as suitable for gas, but that shouldn't really make a difference, right?
The material is nitrile rubber.

Reactions: Tears in Rain
G

grahf

Broken English from Indonesia
Mar 3, 2024
Hello sorry I don't know where to ask
Should I buy 1m3 6,7 liter or 2m3 13,4 liter Nitrogen food grade
I can't buy larger tank
And which one I should buy for hood
IMG 20240304 WA0005 IMG 20240304 WA0002
Or
IMG 20240304 WA0004 IMG 20240304 WA0003
Or should I make exit bag
I live in south east Asia and it's hard to buy scba eebd or scuba
This is the regulator
Sorry my broken English
IMG 20240304 WA0006

Tears in Rain

Tears in Rain

Dec 12, 2023
Hello sorry I don't know where to ask
Should I buy 1m3 6,7 liter or 2m3 13,4 liter Nitrogen food grade
I can't buy larger tank
And which one I should buy for hood
1m3 is 1000 litres of compressed gas, 2m3 is 2000 litres. Some people have advised to get 600 litres minimum. that's plenty enough for the exit bag and hood.
It's a little bit harder to judge how much inert gas is used in the SCBA and SCUBA methods; some people advise to use 1000+ litres for those set-ups.

1.0M3 is 1000 litres which is 67 minutes at 15L/min. So that is fine.
The Gas:

You will need to keep the inert gas flowing at 15 liters per minute (Lpm) for 40 minutes to be confident of ending your life —in other words, you'll need a minimum of 600 liters of inert gas.

In the US, a 20 cubic foot (cf) cylinder is the smallest you should use for ctb; a 40cf will allow some margin for flinching, practicing, etc. I bought my N2 at AirGas, a national company here in the US.

Food grade is usually high purity nitrogen, you should get 98%+ purity.

Or should I make exit bag
I live in south east Asia and it's hard to buy scba eebd or scuba
You may not be able to get a SCBA or SCUBA adapter in your region, I don't know if there's one available for the Asian region you live in. If it's hard to get that gear there then it's probably best to go with the hood or exit bag. Both work. Go back over the last 7 or 8 pages of this thread, it has all the info you need about both methods to help you make the choice.

Reactions: grahf
Kapsyl

Kapsyl

Experienced
Feb 3, 2024
Does this have risk of explosion?
Not really, other than the compressed gas. Mine was safe to ship with 200bar.

The biggest risk is either emptying it all at once by mistake or overfilling but either is not likely.

Be careful when handling it so you don't damage any valves by tipping it over or something.

forced2live

forced2live

Forced2live
Aug 15, 2022
Not really, other than the compressed gas. Mine was safe to ship with 200bar.

The biggest risk is either emptying it all at once by mistake or overfilling but either is not likely.

Be careful when handling it so you don't damage any valves by tipping it over or something.
I'm still dubious about this. I'm not sure about the cost and cylinder specs like psi, litre , volume and reason to buy and safely carrying it home. Im so confused.

T

thot88

Student
Apr 11, 2023
I currently have a home helium tank coming, which is intended for balloons. There is also an oxygen meter coming with which I can make sure that the content is 99% helium. If the content is not suitable, then I resort to the more expensive one, i.e. argon.

forced2live

forced2live

Forced2live
Aug 15, 2022
I currently have a home helium tank coming, which is intended for balloons. There is also an oxygen meter coming with which I can make sure that the content is 99% helium. If the content is not suitable, then I resort to the more expensive one, i.e. argon.
Can you share your progress on discord. I really want to see how this goes. I'm so scared to try out this. It would very nice if some one were show me their death live online via. Its gonna be very useful. Please can you share your discord id.

Kapsyl

Kapsyl

Experienced
Feb 3, 2024
I'm still dubious about this. I'm not sure about the cost and cylinder specs like psi, litre , volume and reason to buy and safely carrying it home. Im so confused.
It can be a bit complicated not gonna lie, I spent probably 2 weeks researching before ordering the nitrogen and regulator.

The volume and the pressure is the numbers you have to look at. My bottle is 5 liter at 200bar which is around 1000liter uncompressed. Some bottles are at a lower pressure but the same volume which would be less nitrogen.

I ordered mine online filled, no questions but I live in Europe.

forced2live

forced2live

Forced2live
Aug 15, 2022
It can be a bit complicated not gonna lie, I spent probably 2 weeks researching before ordering the nitrogen and regulator.

The volume and the pressure is the numbers you have to look at. My bottle is 5 liter at 200bar which is around 1000liter uncompressed. Some bottles are at a lower pressure but the same volume which would be less nitrogen.

I ordered mine online filled, no questions but I live in Europe.
Are you on discord , please hit me up. I want know more about this from someone who knows better. I have so many questions.

Kapsyl

Kapsyl

Experienced
Feb 3, 2024
Are you on discord , please hit me up. I want know more about this from someone who knows better. I have so many questions.
Unfortunately no but I'm happy answering any question here or on dm, my knowledge is mostly on nitrogen and exit bag.

Onomatopoeia

Onomatopoeia

Student
Feb 17, 2024

Nitrogen is expensive unfortunately, unless you already own a tank. I paid $300. They are built pretty solid, so it's kind of hard to damage them in transit in a car. Even if it falls over (mine did on the way home), in a car back seat, there really isn't anywhere for it to fall that isn't a soft landing.

40 cubic feet or about 1,000 liters is more than enough to kill you 10 times over with the SCUBA method. I don't know much about exit bags. But then again, I didn't know much about the SCUBA method 6 weeks ago. I read the entire thread and all related threads to get an understanding. If you really want to do this method, it's best to truly understand it, and how it works. Then people can jump in and fill in the missing pieces for you.

I want to do it right, and I have nothing but time on my hands before CTB. So I read everything possible. But once you start reading these long megathreads, you'll find that they get repetitive, meaning these methods really aren't as complicated as you think...because it's all the same instructions, equipment, etc. over and over again.

forced2live

forced2live

Forced2live
Aug 15, 2022
Nitrogen is expensive unfortunately, unless you already own a tank. I paid $300. They are built pretty solid, so it's kind of hard to damage them in transit in a car. Even if it falls over (mine did on the way home), in a car back seat, there really isn't anywhere for it to fall that isn't a soft landing.

40 cubic feet or about 1,000 liters is more than enough to kill you 10 times over with the SCUBA method. I don't know much about exit bags. But then again, I didn't know much about the SCUBA method 6 weeks ago. I read the entire thread and all related threads to get an understanding. If you really want to do this method, it's best to truly understand it, and how it works. Then people can jump in and fill in the missing pieces for you.

I want to do it right, and I have nothing but time on my hands before CTB. So I read everything possible. But once you start reading these long megathreads, you'll find that they get repetitive, meaning these methods really aren't as complicated as you think...because it's all the same instructions, equipment, etc. over and over again.
Price is not the problem for me. I'm concerned about the it exploding

Kapsyl

Kapsyl

Experienced
Feb 3, 2024
I'm very curious about your results, I've seen sellers claiming 99% pure helium on some site so it will be interesting results. I live in Europe maybe the market here is more pure than in the us? I saw one manufacturer in Saudi Arabia which claimed 99% pure Helium too.
Can you send pics of your setup
I have a thread about my method, it's untested and unorthodox so I wouldn't recommend it before I tried it but I have my reasons.

The tank is not gonna explode, mine survived the postal service in a package, just secure it in the car with something soft.

Last edited: