• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

imcadt99

imcadt99

Feb 23, 2023
To preface, I'd like to extend a massive thanks to those who have made this possible. My biggest thanks goes to @GasMonkey. Not to dissuade you when your hour comes, but SaSu will have lost one of its most knowledgeable members. I am thankful that I joined the site in the brief window that you were still active and that you were willing to bear my incessant questions.

I am weeping as I write this. I feel like I'm screaming into the abyss. I just want to be understood, my words heard. I shout into my mask with all of my might as I hurdle myself over this ledge, screaming as I fall into the black hole that awaits me. My words echoing about my mask, becoming increasingly distorted. I cannot think straight. Someone please hear me.

I have spent many hours reflecting on this very subject, yet I struggle to find the words to accurately describe my present condition.

I guess it just feels... anti-climactic? All of this lived experience and this is it? This final act? I turn a couple valves and I'm gone?

Why does it hurt to leave this existence that I loath? To leave the people whom look down upon me? A world that wishes to dispose of this useless, toothless, cog?

Why does it feel like someone will save me, despite it being the worst outcome I can possibly imagine?

I've eaten my final meal, a funny thought no doubt. The same garbage I eat every day, yet it feels different somehow.

This ruined body is all that is left of me, no doubt afflicted by jaundice or some other similar ailment. Years of anxieties have brought me to this place. My fingers destroyed from years of playing music in an attempt to escape this pain. Oh how my hands tremble!

I have donned my scuba hood and SCBA mask, all that is left is to pull these tabs. I like to pretend with my facial hair that I resemble a French soldier from the Great War. If only I could die with such honor, not that I wish to live such a tragic life. Please do not condemn me to such a horrid fate. I pray the universe grants me mercy, whomever or whatever it might be. Please let me return to the nothingness that I believe I came from.

Attached is my note. I pray that someone might read it despite its length and verbosity.

I have not tested the contents of this canister, so I may survive despite my best efforts. I will post an update if I do. I am intoxicated at the moment, I may respond to comments for the time being.

(40 cu/ft Ar, SCBA kit, 4mg Ondansetron AE, Alcohol)

Attachments

• final note.txt
    14 KB · Views: 0
Viranamari

Viranamari

A Future Corpse
Feb 22, 2023
Your final note was well-written and descriptive of your thoughts. May you finally find the freedom you deserve.

Memoka

Memoka

The Galaxy Mage
Mar 21, 2023
Why does it feel like someone will save me, despite it being the worst outcome I can possibly imagine?
thats fucking depressing.
But I won't cry!
I'm sorry this all happened to you. But there were good times too, right?
In any case, good luck with the execution of the plan.
Peace.
P.S. Nice track.

Caoine01

Caoine01

Experienced
Feb 23, 2023
@imcadt99 "If you want to make suicide a race against the clock, I'm happy to play that game."
I hope you win the race. I wish you a good trip

Sparr0w

Sparr0w

please feed my pfp crumbs they are begging u
Jan 24, 2023
i hope you find/found peace in the nothingness of death you wished for. :)

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream
6MillionWaystoDie

6MillionWaystoDie

Choose one
Mar 18, 2023
Not sure if you are still around but I wish you peace.

I love your balanced letter. Its bittersweet.

• Hugs
BornHated

BornHated

God may judge, but his sins outnumber your own.
Nov 19, 2022
That was so real. I relate and think very similarly to the way you do, and I kinda wish I had gotten to know more details about your life, even. We have similar thoughts and beliefs on life. The world will lose such a well-articulated person- That was a smooth read.
I hope your wishes are granted. I'm sorry life came to this, just because someone's suffering worse in things like human trafficking or born to a concentration camp doesn't mean you aren't allowed to feel what you feel. Wish people would cast that BS ideology aside.

SilentSadness

SilentSadness

Suffering.
Feb 28, 2023
Goodbye, I wish you gain the peace and freedom that you have missed.

• Hugs
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
Goodbye, I hope that you find the freedom that you are searching for, I very strongly believe death to be complete nothingness where nothing can hurt us anymore. Death is the end to all the suffering.

Haruka

Haruka

the most beautiful angel
Mar 24, 2023
I hope everything goes as planned for you, rest well. I also love YOASOBI, Racing Into The Night is one of my favourite songs ever. I hope you finally learn your peace:heart:

• Hugs