• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Catching_the_bus

Catching_the_bus

She's longing for eternal sleep
Feb 26, 2023
Farewell fellow lost soul... I hope you found your peace and that your journey to the other side was warm and comforting. From reading your note I can tell that you held on as long as you could and for that I have the utmost respect. Rest easy comrade... You have earned this peace ❤️❤️❤️

L

leavingsoon99

I'm at peace... Finally.
Mar 16, 2023
Goodbye. Your note was beautiful. Death is the only freedom in life. I hope that you find peace and rest.

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream
Min-Ho

Min-Ho

Mar 24, 2023
your final note was beautiful and I love that song, hoping you find peace.

• Hugs
Shadowlord900

Shadowlord900

Seeker of Darkness
Sep 29, 2022
Congrats for having the patience to pull off the Inert Gas method via SCBA kit. Hope it all works out for you!

• Hugs
Mimi_

Mimi_

I only deserve to suffer
Mar 10, 2023
Goodbye, wish I would be able to follow the same path soon.

• Hugs
SorrowfulDrugUser

SorrowfulDrugUser

Professional Overthinker
Mar 25, 2023
Reading this post was astonishing, heartbreaking, and yet so beautiful at the same time. I can't really describe the feeling the final note set upon me on that first read. The best way I can describe it is comfort and security. I really would have loved to meet and have a nice chat with you for what it's worth. it's sad the pain and suffering you've had to endure. It's rather sick the the positions people are forced into. I love that this platform entices the freedom to talk about such dark topics. This post was really moving and made me shed a few tears. Regardless, imcadt99, I pray too that the universe grants you mercy.

general bacon

general bacon

Mar 3, 2023
Goodbye friend. I hope you have found the peace and rest you deserve.

• Hugs
N

NoLoveNoHope

Mage
Mar 25, 2023
I hope you find the peace you deserve. Farewell. <3

Mimi_

Mimi_

I only deserve to suffer
Mar 10, 2023
What is stopping you, if you don't mind me asking? I can help you overcome your fear if that's what it is.
How kind but I don't need the help of anyone to overcome my fears, I find you very presumptuous for someone who is still here...

Last edited:
Reactions: sorrow_sparrow
T

Traveler VII

Sep 9, 2022
A powerfully introspective and moving final note, written with clarity and dignity.

There can be no doubt that you possess a rational mind driven to this point by an acute awareness of the internal and external factors you described.

I truly hope that you find peace. 🙏🏿🕊️🌠

not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
Sorry I missed you. I hope you are at peace now. Rest well. :heart::hug::heart::hug::heart:

W

Wearysaint

Mar 25, 2023
I don't know if you are still here, but I wanted to send love your way. I can relate to your suffering. You have such a gift for the written word, and I wish that you could have seen this in yourself. I wish I could have listened to your music, as well. 🌹

• Love
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer