• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Onomatopoeia

Onomatopoeia

Student
Feb 17, 2024
A poster, @ScubaCTB, previously linked a piece where one guy ctb using those rubber masks, so it obviously has worked.

Like I said in a previous post above, @befree recommended to leave the mouthpiece on the end of the regulator, whereas @GasMonkey and @Scrooge recommended to take it off(see posts above, posts #184-#186)

This was mentioned a couple of pages back on this thread. A couple of people advised to take out the rubber mouthpiece from the regulator, so that the regulator would respond to both nasal and mouth breathing from the inner mask when unconscious. @befree, who created this thread, recommended to leave the mouthpiece in.

A few weeks before they left this site, @befree seemed to be advising to only use the full-face SCUBA masks:

It's a shame all these users are no longer on the site. But glad you're still here as someone who's been following it all for a while.

I think I may go with what @GasMonkey and @Scrooge said - no mouthpiece. I read that full study you linked from @ScubaCTB. The guy in that study who died using the SCUBA method not only had the exact same mask I'm looking to purchase, but also the study actually say the following:

"Use of the full-face diving mask, fixed in the occipital region of the head by three rubber straps (spider), thus providing continual inhalation of the pure nitrogen even after loss of consciousness of the victim (no mouthpiece on the diving regulator used)."

So he removed the mouthpiece and, according to the study, the autopsy found 94.7% nitrogen in his lung, more than enough for a peaceful death.

The study also says this:

"The breath regulator (open-circuit type) used allowed inhalation of nitrogen without addition of open air, and the full-face diving mask assured aspiration of the gas even during the time of unconsciousness."

I had to look up what open-circuit means. Apparently it means the regulator I have and it looks similar to the one the guy used in that study. So that's a relief. I also just looked at my regulator again. There's a switch above the mouthpiece that you can set it to "pre-dive" or "dive." I watched this video on YouTube. It says to "set it to dive for better airflow."

It looks like the process to remove the mouthpiece is fairly simple, as demonstrated in this video. I also found that sometimes the mouthpiece dislodges underwater, which can cause a panic. But it looks like professional divers have a backup regulator already in place when this happens. They also say that "While you can use a regulator without a mouthpiece it isn't nearly as comfortable." But for our purposes, I don't think comfort is all that important.

This is so much work and kind of stressful to make sure everything is right. But I think the evidence favors no mouthpiece, and apparently no nose plug, when using the rubber masks.

Reactions: Painfu.Ll.suffering
Tears in Rain

Tears in Rain

Dec 12, 2023
I think I may go with what @GasMonkey and @Scrooge said - no mouthpiece. I read that full study you linked from @ScubaCTB. The guy in that study who died using the SCUBA method not only had the exact same mask I'm looking to purchase, but also the study actually say the following:

"Use of the full-face diving mask, fixed in the occipital region of the head by three rubber straps (spider), thus providing continual inhalation of the pure nitrogen even after loss of consciousness of the victim (no mouthpiece on the diving regulator used)."

So he removed the mouthpiece and, according to the study, the autopsy found 94.7% nitrogen in his lung, more than enough for a peaceful death.
Well, if you're going with the rubber mask, and not a Neptune full-face mask, then you're probably right. If taking off the mouthpiece worked for that "Slovak guy" in the research paper, then it's probably your best bet to do that.

It also worked for that Scrooge guy, who posted a PDF of his set-up:

This is so much work and kind of stressful to make sure everything is right.
Yes, getting your method right can take time, and can be overwhelming for some of the methods.

Reactions: Onomatopoeia
Z

Zaphkiel

IDK
May 13, 2023
I've found two sources for this Pegasus rubber mask and there's like a $100 price difference (the more expensive one is the global giant online retailer). Also with the cheaper one, it allow you to pick a size, whereas the other one does not. They also have two different, but similar names:

Tecnomar Pegasus Rubber Full Face Mask - the cheaper one where you can pick a size
IST M37 Pegasus Full Face Mask for Commercial Scuba Diving - the one that cost $100 more

Which one is the right one? Also you said you returned it because the nose is blocked. Why does that matter? I assume you put the mouthpiece in, breath in deeply and then just breath back out of your mouth, or are you saying you need to breath out through your nose?
Hi @Onomatopoeia

Honestly the one in amazon that you find that are identical to the pictures posted (dont remember if it was this thread or the one of befree) are the on i wanted to use (bought it, then returned thanks to (??) this thread)
Honestly, inert gaz is prlly the best method but is really technical and need some know how and space to make some DIY adjustement unless you buy premium gear that can be almost plug and die play

I switched method.

Reactions: Painfu.Ll.suffering
Onomatopoeia

Onomatopoeia

Student
Feb 17, 2024
Hi @Onomatopoeia

Honestly the one in amazon that you find that are identical to the pictures posted (dont remember if it was this thread or the one of befree) are the on i wanted to use (bought it, then returned thanks to (??) this thread)
Honestly, inert gaz is prlly the best method but is really technical and need some know how and space to make some DIY adjustement unless you buy premium gear that can be almost plug and die play

I switched method.

The Amazon one is $100 more than the other one. They look exactly the same. But the name is slightly different. I just ordered mine, the cheaper one. Why/when did you return the Amazon one? It looks exactly the same as the cheaper website one and will work. It's the same mask the "Slovak guy" as @Tears in Rain calls him (LOL!) used for his CTB. His fingernails were blue when they found him just a few hours after he died, meaning he had close to ZERO oxygen in his blood. He probably lost consciousness in a matter of seconds.

Why did you switch methods, and what are you doing now? You mentioned posts in this thread made you change your mind?

I was going to do N, but got scammed and ripped off trying to buy it. Then I wanted to do SN, but saw and read too many horror stories/videos, and I don't think I'd actually be able to swallow it. I believe N and inert gas are the only truly painless/peaceful/quick methods. Everyone who dies in industrial accidents due to nitrogen never knew what hit them. They just feel euphoric for a second, pass out and die. High-caliber guns/bullets in the mouth are also fast, and I have access. But I cannot do that. Too violent, bloody and scary.

When it's all said and done, I'll end up spending a little over $700 for everything to do this method. I assume that's why many people don't do this method. It's too expensive. Granted I would not go this route. But another user posited buying used SCUBA equipment versus new stuff, for those who cannot afford it. Lots of good resources here.

You're right. It's quite technical. I've read SO much about this method from all these wonderful sources on this forum in the past week. The debates about the mouthpiece are fascinating. I will not be using one. Seems I learn something new everyday that will ensure I go quickly and peacefully. This method isn't something you can do on a whim. You have to understand what causes the death and then understand how to execute it. If you do it right, it is quick and painless.

I am (was) just an English teacher for junior high kids. Sure my husband and I did home improvement ourselves by watching YouTube videos! I'm smiling and crying thinking about that. But every day I feel more confident that I'm going to be dead in a few seconds, after giggling with euphoria not only from the gas, but staring at pictures of my husband and my baby bump. If I can do it right, anybody can.

Onomatopoeia

Onomatopoeia

Student
Feb 17, 2024
This site must be quite influential. The site with the cheap rubber SCUBA masks is now out of stock. Now if you want rubber, you have to pay $100 more on Amazon. Or you can go with silicone, which is still $80 less than Amazon rubber masks, and I see no reason to not use it. In fact I read on a few SCUBA forums that silicone forms a better seal around your face than rubber. So don't feel bad if you have to get a silicone mask to save a few bucks. It might actually be better than rubber.

N

NoFutureAnymore

Student
Jul 4, 2023
This is so much work and kind of stressful to make sure everything is right. But I think the evidence favors no mouthpiece, and apparently no nose plug, when using the rubber masks.
Honestly at the end I don't think it matters much. These masks have a one way valve that prevent oxygen from flowing back into the mask, so fresh oxygen can't magically get into your lungs. I think a good seal is more important, because leakages mean oxygen can get into the mask. But I also don't think the seal is a problem, because they are made to keep water out. I tested this by trying to breath with the nitrogen cylinder closed. It was impossible to breath a single molecule.

Reactions: Onomatopoeia
Onomatopoeia

Onomatopoeia

Student
Feb 17, 2024
Honestly at the end I don't think it matters much. These masks have a one way valve that prevent oxygen from flowing back into the mask, so fresh oxygen can't magically get into your lungs. I think a good seal is more important, because leakages mean oxygen can get into the mask. But I also don't think the seal is a problem, because they are made to keep water out. I tested this by trying to breath with the nitrogen cylinder closed. It was impossible to breath a single molecule.

I was worried about a lot until I actually got the equipment and tried it out. The way the mask is flat on your face, you can't breath in and out of your nose even if you want to. You don't even need a nose plug. The mask contours plug your nose. I put a little Vaseline (petroleum jelly) around the mouth opening to slide the regulator in easier. It's still hard to get in. But that's probably a good thing, indicating a strong seal. There's literally nowhere to breath in or out, except the regulator opening.

I tried the full setup too today. You're right. I couldn't breath at all with the regulator connected to the nitrogen, with the valve closed. Hope it's all as seamless as it seems. I'd hate to me one of the fools in this foolproof method.

Coconteppi

Coconteppi

It was a cool lil place. Just missing something :)
Mar 14, 2024
Hey y'all, sorry to interupt and be that person. But I like the inert gas method a lot but am having trouble finding a source for tank/N. I live in Texas and don't know if there are any real restrictions on it. If its possible to buy it in person this sounds nice. But I also suck real real bad at lying. Like real bad y'all. But if anyone could help I'd greatly appreciate it! :)

Onomatopoeia

Onomatopoeia

Student
Feb 17, 2024
Hey y'all, sorry to interupt and be that person. But I like the inert gas method a lot but am having trouble finding a source for tank/N. I live in Texas and don't know if there are any real restrictions on it. If its possible to buy it in person this sounds nice. But I also suck real real bad at lying. Like real bad y'all. But if anyone could help I'd greatly appreciate it! :)

Hi. I think due diligence is important with this method. And I'd be more than happy to answer specific questions related to the method. But you're presenting broad queries, like you want someone to kill you versus you CTB.

I'll try and help you by showing my setup for SCUBA and nitrogen:

...and some of the things you may run into buying it. But you really need to understand the method, the elements and equipment to do it, etc.

Inert gas is peaceful and painless if you do it right. I will be a case study next week. Hopefully a successful case study.

Reactions: MyChoiceAlone
Coconteppi

Coconteppi

Mar 14, 2024
Hi. I think due diligence is important with this method. And I'd be more than happy to answer specific questions related to the method. But you're presenting broad queries, like you want someone to kill you versus you CTB.

...and some of the things you may run into buying it. But you really need to understand the method, the elements and equipment to do it, etc.

Inert gas is peaceful and painless if you do it right. I will be a case study next week. Hopefully a successful case study.
Thank you for your response! Sure, if someone would kill me that would be fine. But at the moment I intend to do it myself and have done my due dilligence in understanding the painlesness and effectiveness of inert gases.
I understand that the scuba method is complex in pressures and seals. But if I am just able to get the materials first I am confident I can learn the rest from there. (I am a bit stoned rn so sorry if this is poorly written :P)

tl;dr
I just want to know the possible ways to aquire the resources for this method. I live in Texas. :D

Last edited:
Onomatopoeia

Onomatopoeia

Student
Feb 17, 2024
I understand that the scuba method is complex in pressures and seals.

That's not true at all. So I don't want to talk to you anymore. Sorry.

You are in the USA. You need an adapter. That's it. Seems you're trying to make this more complicated for truly hurting people.

EDIT: And I'm not going to provide company names for you. I don't like your vibe at all.

Coconteppi

Coconteppi

Mar 14, 2024

That's not true at all. So I don't want to talk to you anymore. Sorry.

You are in the USA. You need an adapter. That's it. Seems you're trying to make this more complicated for truly hurting people.

EDIT: And I'm not going to provide company names for you. I don't like your vibe at all.
Oh dang okay? Idk how you got that idea? I just want out and will happily source SN instead if thats easier. I'm currently working on getting SN aswell. :P

What's up? I don't feel like i portrayed that idea at all. Are you doing okay?

H

hadenough58

Mar 7, 2024
Without knowing the dimensions of the internal thread, it´s difficult to answer this question.

Another UK member went to a dealer and bought a nitrogen cylinder without any problems.
Is it possible to get the dealers or members contact details please?

Onomatopoeia

Onomatopoeia

Student
Feb 17, 2024
It's a little different in the EU, Canada, Asia and Australia. But not much.

In the US, you need four things to CTB via SCUBA:

1. 99.999% nitrogen gas cylinder
2. the adapters for the cylinder and regulator
3. SCUBA regulator
4. mask

That's it. It's not complicated. It's just expensive for many around the world and in the USA. Wish people would stop making it seem so difficult when it's not. Seems a lot of folks get scared away from the peaceful, fast nitrogen method because they think it's complicated. It's really not. The only deterrent is costs. If I die next Sunday/Monday, then it's definitely not difficult.

SCBA is complicated. Exit bags can be a bit complicated. SCUBA is very straight forward if you can afford it. And even if you can't, I talked to a lady who got used SCUBA equipment via Ebay and spent 1/2 of what I spent.
Is it possible to get the dealers or members contact details please?

UK adapters are pretty straight forward. Get your N2 cylinder first. Then the know what adapters you need. If you post photos of the tank threads here, I'll help. Sucks that SCUBA regulators are built to connect to oxygen tanks, not nitrogen/argon/helium tanks. But the only difference is the adapter necessary to make it work for you.

Everyone should have access to this method. And I'm mad that it seems many folks think its difficult. It's not. Every American need two parts for an adapter. EU people need one part. That's it.

Last edited:
roku6

roku6

Student
Jan 23, 2024
After reading through this thread this method became more appealing than SN. I decided to dig deeper in this topic.
I live in central EU, as far as I could found N2 cylinders have din nr10 valves here.
Getting adapter to G 5/8" seems also not that hard.
The harder part is finding a mask which is compatible with the 2 stage scuba reductor(or regulator).
I have a mid/average size head, I guess size also matters alot.

Anyone could recommend me please some choices for a full face mask?
A cheap one "IST Full Face" on amazon is a good one?

The other info I haven't found yet is the purity scale of N2 and what to look for.
What does 4.6 stands for for example?

As for practice runs, I considered compressed air cylinders, but pre filled ones are hard to find somehow.
The ones which are used by firefighters use a different outlet from the scuba DIN ones.

Regarding the position, reclining in bed over large pillows would work? I don't really have a good candidate of a reclining chair to strap myself onto.

One of my other concern is that if your breath becomes shallow it might not be enough to trigger the demand valve. Can this cause panic reaction?

Last edited:
N

NoFutureAnymore

Student
Jul 4, 2023
The harder part is finding a mask which is compatible with the 2 stage scuba reductor(or regulator).
It's also not hard. The possible regulator/mask combinations are written in the first post of this thread.
One of my other concern is that if your breath becomes shallow it might not be enough to trigger the demand valve. Can this cause panic reaction?
I didn't feel much resistance from the valve when I tested my setup. I would however recommend to breath slowly to save gas.

Onomatopoeia

Onomatopoeia

Student
Feb 17, 2024
A cheap one "IST Full Face" on amazon is a good one?

I have that one (rubber) and so did this guy, except it was called Cressi, which is just one of many brand names for the exact same mask.

What does 4.6 stands for for example?

The 4 is how many "9's" they are after the decimal point. The 6 is the last number after the decimal point. So 4.6 = 99.99996% Nitrogen. It's also called UN1066 Nitrogen. But it's best to just ask for pure nitrogen, or 99.99+% because all those codes are different based on country, region and even city.

You can't panic when you're unconscious. Your breathing will become shallow when you lose consciousness after 2-3 breaths. Shallow breaths are actually good when you're unconscious. With the SCUBA setup and the IST mask you mention, you're only breathing nitrogen, shallow or otherwise, since all your exhaled breath exits through the regulator. The ominous goal is to stop breathing entirely after you fall unconscious. Then your dead, usually in 2-3 minutes from my research. And with that mask, you cannot breath from your nose because the mask plugs your nose/squeezes your nostrils together.

I'll know for sure if it all works in about 6 days.

• Love
Reactions: LifeIsCrazyNemb
oono

oono

Student
Aug 26, 2020
At the moment my only available choice is an 8 liter, 150 bar nitrogen cylinder.
I was confirmed privately that it is possible to apply the method even if it is not a 5 liter bottle at 200 bar, as indicated in the guide for this megathread.
I hope it goes well with this bottle.
At the beginning of April I will already start by ordering the adapter

roku6

roku6

Student
Jan 23, 2024
At the moment my only available choice is an 8 liter, 150 bar nitrogen cylinder.
I was confirmed privately that it is possible to apply the method even if it is not a 5 liter bottle at 200 bar, as indicated in the guide for this megathread.
I hope it goes well with this bottle.
At the beginning of April I will already start by ordering the adapter
Which adapter you need?
I am trying to get the DIN 10 one, but it is harder than I expected. It is out of stock in the only webshop I found.

LunarGirl

LunarGirl

tired of the never ending cycle
Apr 4, 2024
Anyone UK based who has set this up? Seems like the method I would want to go for.

Tears in Rain

Tears in Rain

Dec 12, 2023
Anyone UK based who has set this up? Seems like the method I would want to go for.
I'm not from there, but from what people have said on the Inert gas megathread, it seems that it can be difficult to find UK companies that sell nitrogen cylinders to individuals.
Find out first if you can buy the nitrogen cylinder before doing anything else with this method.

LunarGirl

LunarGirl

Apr 4, 2024
I'm not from there, but from what people have said on the Inert gas megathread, it seems that it can be difficult to find UK companies that sell nitrogen cylinders to individuals.
Find out first if you can buy the nitrogen cylinder before doing anything else with this method.
If I do get my hands on a nitrogen cylinder, is it fine to just keep it in my place somewhere? Sorry if this sounds dumb.

Tears in Rain

Tears in Rain

Dec 12, 2023
If I do get my hands on a nitrogen cylinder, is it fine to just keep it in my place somewhere? Sorry if this sounds dumb.
Yes, you can store it in your place no problem. As long as it's in a dry area, and stored upright.

C14

C14

I like you :)
Sep 23, 2018
Three questions. Apologies for not reading the entire thread if the questions have been answered

1. Can you use ordinary balloon helium tanks with the correct fittings and adapters instead of a legitimate diving tank? Because a scuba kit + balloon tanks would be more accessible to me.
2. Do you need 40 ft³ of helium really? Don't you need just enough for you to pass out?
3. If the answers to my earlier questions were yes, can you daisy chain three 14ft³ balloon tanks?

Thanks. I would like to combine this with a drug overdose for a definite chance of success.

LunarGirl

LunarGirl

Apr 4, 2024
I've been researching places to buy nitrogen from in the UK. I read some threads about how it can be difficult and that you may be questioned on why you want it. Anyone able to help with sourcing and coming up with a reason for buying? Thanks.

roku6

roku6

Student
Jan 23, 2024
SCUBA 2nd stages have pre-dive and dive setting. Any idea from a scuba expert which could work better in this method?
If I understood correctly pre-dive is used when the regulator is not in your mouth to prevent so called "free flow?" .

oono

oono

Student
Aug 26, 2020
SCUBA 2nd stages have pre-dive and dive setting. Any idea from a scuba expert which could work better in this method?
If I understood correctly pre-dive is used when the regulator is not in your mouth to prevent so called "free flow?" .
According to the user "Befree" who wrote this guide. In a private message he wrote me this:
"After you connected everything, put on your mask and switch from "pre dive" to "dive" you open the cylinder. Do never open the cylinder without the 1st stage connected to the cylinder!"
This is one of the messages he sent me.

Reactions: roku6
roku6

roku6

Student
Jan 23, 2024
Does anyone know accounts of failure of this method? Or the reason why someone abandoned it?

itsme777

itsme777

Mar 19, 2024
I read a study that showed almsot everyone using helium and a bag succeeded. But of all cases on used argon and survived
I live in EU and got a cylinder from ebay