• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

U

username8888

-
Oct 11, 2023
@Wunderkind
SCBA (Nitrogen)
166545_1.jpg
166546_2.jpg

166547_3.jpg
166548_4.jpg

166549_5.jpg

166550_6.jpg

166551_7.jpg
166552_8.jpg

@imcadt99
SCBA (Argon)
165161_PXL_20230324_223610305.jpg

@Bengal
SCBA (Nitrogen)
162675_2639589A-CF6D-43F3-8583-81403F468B95.jpeg

162951__LDV_hose_to_blue_regulator.jpg

@Joarga
SCBA (Nitrogen)
154040_1658173331757.png

@LetzteAusfahrt
SCUBA (Nitrogen)
166556_1.jpg
I wish you would open a non-profit thing in Switzerland. That would be interesting.

Besides, I have found this article on PubMed about Dignitas, a non-profit organisation who used helium to help people die painlessly in Switzerland.

Link: https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/20211999/
Damn, this Swiss man's setup is simple. I need that.

@LetzteAusfahrt
SCUBA (Nitrogen)

166556_1.jpg

Me seeing the loads with a razor blade in hand -_-

Last edited:
F

Falling Slowly

-
Sep 9, 2023
And you tighten it after you adjust the mask or is it preset?

I'll be strapping my torso to the armchair before I put on the hood, to avoid falling off the chair and potentially hitting any of the equipment. I may also strap one arm before putting on the hood. Maybe also have a strap(slightly loose) ready to put the other arm into after putting the hood on.

I wish you would open a non-profit thing in Switzerland. That would be interesting.

Besides, I have found this article on PubMed about Dignitas, a non-profit organisation who used helium to help people die painlessly in Switzerland.

Who are you referring to, @GasMonkey? He's no longer around.

As far as I know they don't use inert gas now in Switzerland, only pentobarbital. Plus you have to have a seriously debilitating illness/disease to access assisted suicide services there, as far as I know.

What's stopping you doing the inert gas setup where you live?

U

username8888

-
Oct 11, 2023
What's stopping you doing the inert gas setup where you live?
Nothing. I was fine with either options, Sarco or N2. Since I have been spending some time with Inert gas threads, I am slowly but surely improving myself about N2 stuff. It's good to have reliable information.

Oneness

Oneness

The eternal awaits
Oct 23, 2023
Here is my setup:

Capture   Copy

This canister has a built-in valve that can be set to 15L/min. It costed me almost 400ā‚¬ to buy this setup so quite expensive. More information about the canister: Albee Weld Argon 11L 99.99%.

I'm very sad that I don't have money to do the Beach Ball Car method. I'll probably CTB in next month and I'll post a separate goodbye thread then. I'm very scared to die but at least this method is completely painlessšŸ˜¢

UnwillingSavior

UnwillingSavior

Mr. Self Destruct
Nov 2, 2023
I'm very sad that I don't have money to do the Beach Ball Car method. I'll probably CTB in next month and I'll post a separate goodbye thread then. I'm very scared to die but at least this method is completely painlessšŸ˜¢
Haha this is the first I have seen of that method, what a charming and peaceful way to fall asleep! I can imagine the look on investigators faces as they open the doors to have the balls spring out everywhere. Should add a "confetti" sound effect for when this happens haha! Would be a fun "F-YOU!" to the world!

In terms of your post, I agree that this method is quite expensive and the setup can be complicated. But, once you figure it out and collect all pieces to the puzzle, it can be quite reliable and very peaceful. Hence why I chose it. I might suggest using a chair with yourself tied to it and the chair tied to something else in case your body jerks or seizes and you knock something off/over. But, I think I heard that seizing bodies are generally unheard of whilst using this method. In either case, I hope you can pass comfortably and peacefully, should you choose to.

• Love
Reactions: Oneness
CuriosityAndCat

CuriosityAndCat

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.
Nov 2, 2023
I'm going out of the box here, just going to put my mouth around the tank fitting and open the valve as fast as possiblešŸ™ƒ

That would probably blow a hole in your cheek. 3000psi. Could use the tank to make a lethal airgun.

Reactions: LADY007
G

gymaddict18

Jul 5, 2021
I'm wondering if it's possible to complete with a non-rebreather face mask? I've got everything I need but I just feel like a NRB mask would be less traumatizing to whomever finds me and maybe more peaceful for myself

Tears in Rain

Tears in Rain

Dec 12, 2023
I'm wondering if it's possible to complete with a non-rebreather face mask? I've got everything I need but I just feel like a NRB mask would be less traumatizing to whomever finds me and maybe more peaceful for myself
People have previously tried those masks but found they gave problems. They don't provide a tight enough seal to prevent oxygen from entering.

Kapsyl

Kapsyl

Experienced
Feb 3, 2024
People have previously tried those masks but found they gave problems. They don't provide a tight enough seal to prevent oxygen from entering.
How would say a military grade gasmask suffice? It has a valve for exiting co2 and if you could connect the filter with a nitrogen filled environment with a hose. The hose would then be connected to some sort of vessel with a release valve and the over pressure should push out remaining air in the vessel.

Tears in Rain

Tears in Rain

Dec 12, 2023
UseHow would say a military grade gasmask suffice? It has a valve for exiting co2 and if you could connect the filter with a nitrogen filled environment with a hose. The hose would then be connected to some sort of vessel with a release valve and the over pressure should push out remaining air in the vessel.
I don't know anything about those masks. For the SCBA and SCUBA setups they advise to use masks joined to specific SCBA and SCUBA regulators. These regulators allow the gas to flow on-demand, i.e. only when the person breathes in.

If you look at the first page of this thread, one poster has a setup that hooks a mask directly to a normal gas regulator. The OP of this thread, @GasMonkey, advised against that kind of setup:
@onewayroad
Snorkeling mask (Argon)
**Note: This setup is unviable as it is. Masks have very low inner volume so they require a demand valve or reservoir bag (or a huge flow rate) to meet the demands of inhalation, but posting it anyway for educational purposes.
166538_1.jpg

166541_4.jpg

Screenshot 20240209 161306

Me, I don't know enough about these masks to know if they would work just attached to a normal gas regulator.

Banan321

Banan321

Do it once, do it right!
Sep 19, 2023
Very simple setup but should still work, will hopefully ctb soon today. Using Albee nitrogen with some cheap flowmeter. The hose is not the best, little bit too stiff but should still work. Cost was mostly made for Albee nitrogen hoping that it would be more reputable for pure Nitrogen, 99.98%

Attachments

• imgonline-com-ua-dexifcHe9cB8ExnJE.jpg
    imgonline-com-ua-dexifcHe9cB8ExnJE.jpg
    4.6 MB · Views: 0
Onomatopoeia

Onomatopoeia

Student
Feb 17, 2024
Very simple setup but should still work, will hopefully ctb soon today. Using Albee nitrogen with some cheap flowmeter. The hose is not the best, little bit too stiff but should still work. Cost was mostly made for Albee nitrogen hoping that it would be more reputable for pure Nitrogen, 99.98%

I keep seeing posts about "flow meters." What is that? I assume it is for exit bags and not SCUBA and/or non-USA inert gas tanks, correct? I want to be certain that all I need is the adapter (two parts in the USA), the DIN SCUBA equipment, the mask and the nitrogen.

Banan321

Banan321

Do it once, do it right!
Sep 19, 2023
I keep seeing posts about "flow meters." What is that? I assume it is for exit bags and not SCUBA and/or non-USA inert gas tanks, correct? I want to be certain that all I need is the adapter (two parts in the USA), the DIN SCUBA equipment, the mask and the nitrogen.
Its for exit bag, 15lpm for nitrogen, 25lpm for argon. Check scuba megathread.

Reactions: Onomatopoeia
Kapsyl

Kapsyl

Experienced
Feb 3, 2024
I'm using the same bottle and probably the same flow meter, are you using the thread 1/4 sae?

Mine is coming before this Friday with al the parts, what do you think about the Nitrogen bottle setup? Does it works?

J

jrjrdevilsadvocate

Feb 29, 2024
Nitrogen Setup:
I have a respirator setup like this one. Respirator that is used with a air supplied system (i.e. compressor or tank) for such things as painting etc.
No need for the air/oil filter on the belt though. The only issue is the hose connection to a tank (in my case a N2 tank used for welding).

1) Nitrogen tank with CGA-580 connection. For my use, I have a 40 cf tank that I got about 3 years ago. But I plan on getting a 80 cf one. I want to be sure I have enough. 40 is more than enough (will last more than 1 hr based on 15 L/m, but the 80 cf will make sure this works ( it can last for over 2 hrs).

2) Regulator used for Argon. The flow meter is scaled for cubic feet per hour.
For this purpose, we need to have 15 L/m for Nitrogen.
Adjusting the flow meter for Nitrogen ( 15 L/m = 32 cfh cubic feet per hour
Adjusting the scale: Nitrogen 32 cfh = is about 27 cfh for Argon
There is a valve control that controls the flow. The little steel ball in the flow meter floats based on that flow rate.

3) The regulator comes with a barb for a large tubing size (about 3/8" dia), The respirator tubing connection uses about 1/4" dia. tubing.
So I had to use an reducer adapter to connect the respirator tubing to the regulator barb.
There are a variety of kinds of connection reducers.....barbs, push in pneumatic connectors, etc.
I have the push in pneumatic reducer connectors. They just seemed to make the connection clean & easy.

4) Mask respirator & hose connections are used for situations like painting environments. It allows the use of a compressed air system such as an air compressor or in this case, a tank. Its a one way system, allowing air intake from the hoses & a one way valve for exhaling.

These are all obtained on the big online store & the bidding type website (not sure if I can mention the names).

It was mentioned that a constant flow system would require a high flow rate.
Someone mentioned about demand valve that allows inhalation for on-demand.

Respirator Air System Regulator

Pneumatic connector
It

Last edited:
I

Ironborn

Student
Jan 29, 2024
Sorry if it's been answered before but do h/n/ar tanks generally have the same connection for a regulator or can it vary?
Would a hose clip work attaching the tubing to the regulator?

Onomatopoeia

Onomatopoeia

Student
Feb 17, 2024
Sorry if it's been answered before but do h/n/ar tanks generally have the same connection for a regulator or can it vary?

They are all the same. The only difference is between U.S. and European tanks. You need different adapters in the U.S. versus the ones in the U.K. and Europe.

J

jrjrdevilsadvocate

Feb 29, 2024
Looks like my system won't work since it is a constant flow system...it would require a bag etc....and supposedly 60 L/m of flow is required.
It was mentioned that a full face mask & demand valve connected to a air tank would work. Kind of like for fire fighters etc.

Is there way to list what demand valve & full mask that users have shown? Even a direct message would be fine.

Tears in Rain

Tears in Rain

Dec 12, 2023
It was mentioned that a constant flow system would require a high flow rate.
Someone mentioned about demand valve that allows inhalation for on-demand.
Are you going with a similar set-up to the one used by Alabama in executing Kenneth Smith?

It was me who mentioned above about potential issues I came across relating to using this setup with constant-flow nitrogen. I don't know much about it, but a poster who used to be on here, @GasMonkey, who seemed to know a lot about inert gas systems, seemed to be advising against using a mask like that hooked up to a normal gas regulator(as opposed to using an on-demand regulator.).

I'll repost what he said again, and also post a link from a person who used a similar set-up to to you. I don't know if they ctb with that setup or not.

Maybe using a high gasflow, like @GasMonkey alluded to(60LPM), might be better with these constant-flow mask setups? It's your call though.
The problem with that type of setup (constant flow mask) with no demand valve and no reservoir bag is that a very high flow rate would be needed to meet the demands of inhalation, since the mask has a very low inner volume it doesn't have a big reserve of gas like with the EEBD Hood or the ExitBag. The constant flow air purifiers with masks operate at a huge flow rate (over 60 LPM).

J

jrjrdevilsadvocate

Feb 29, 2024
Well I would like to remove any error from a set up.

I wanted to see what was required for the setup that particular poster mentioned.

It was mentioned about a full face mask, demand valve and then the adapters to the tank.
I have the N tank with the connection CGA-580.

I feel this method of a demand valve (a true SCUBA type of system) would be better.

Im just trying to figure out what the face mask & valves are.
I m trying to find a brand or model number.

Thanks for any information you can provide.

Tears in Rain

Tears in Rain

Dec 12, 2023
They are all the same. The only difference is between U.S. and European tanks. You need different adapters in the U.S. versus the ones in the U.K. and Europe.
@Onomatopoeia , I thought the same thing until recently, when a German poster on the SCUBA megathread told me otherwise.
So while nitrogen, helium and argon have the same cylinder connections in the U.S. and UK(and countries with similar cylinder connections), Germany and certain EU countries (that use DIN connections) are different. Their argon and helium cylinder connections are the same, but the nitrogen connection is different.

So, an argon gas regulator can be used with a nitrogen cylinder in the U.S. and U.K., but not in Germany/certain EU countries.

Yes, you can use hose clips/hose clamps to attach the tubing to a regulator.
See the inert gas megathread, such as this page:

Well I would like to remove any error from a set up.

I wanted to see what was required for the setup that particular poster mentioned.

It was mentioned about a full face mask, demand valve and then the adapters to the tank.
I have the N tank with the connection CGA-580.

I feel this method of a demand valve (a true SCUBA type of system) would be better.

Im just trying to figure out what the face mask & valves are.
I m trying to find a brand or model number.

Thanks for any information you can provide.
Here's all the info you need about the SCBA and SCUBA on-demand gasflow set-ups. (including CGA 580 info needed).
SCBA megathread:

SCUBA megathread:

Last edited:
Reactions: Onomatopoeia
J

jrjrdevilsadvocate

Feb 29, 2024
Well I just purchased the demand valve used with a full face mask.
I'll just have to figure out how to attach to a regulator or whatever.

If I can get this setup working, I will try to post a full description so others can use it.

Demand valve

Reactions: Tears in Rain
Onomatopoeia

Onomatopoeia

Student
Feb 17, 2024
I finally have everything necessary to go. Crazy how I've been looking at photos of all this stuff for weeks. Now it's all sitting in my garage. It shouldn't be this expensive to have a quick, peaceful death. The final bill ended up being about $900. For the record, I will be cutting the mouthpiece off and not using it.

I've decided to do it in my husband's car in the garage. The N2 tank will be in the passenger seat, I'll be in the driver seat with my seatbelt on. From what everyone says, I'll just turn the gas on full blast since the regulator will control the pressure. According to the Dignitas study of four people who did inert gas (helium in their case), they all lost consciousness in anywhere from 36 to 55 seconds. They were instructed to exhale deeply and hold it while putting the mask on.

Three of them stopped breathing completely in under 4 minutes. One woman took 37 minutes to die because her mask was not on properly, and Dignitas cannot help you with that (but she was unconscious for 36 of those minutes). Otherwise they could be charged with crimes. It's very important to try on your mask several times, and even leave it on for a while so it fits the shape of your face. All four of them had involuntary arm flailing after losing consciousness. That's why I want to be strapped in so I don't knock over the tank or slump over, or god forbid, somehow involuntarily knock my mask off.

I'm going to pull a Britney Spears and shave my hair right before CTB. I'm going to look really weird. But at least I'll only have to look at it for a few minutes. Hair, both facial and on top of your head, is your enemy with this method. You probably don't have to shave your head. But my hair is long, down to my mid-back. I just don't want any complications at all. I'm guessing it will take at least two months for anyone to know I'm dead. Hopefully I'm close to a skeleton by then.

Not sure when I'll do it. Definitely by the end of March. Or the next time I'm missing him to the point that my whole body hurts. I'll read over all the literature again over the next several days just to make certain.

Setup

Attachments

• Setup.jpg
    Setup.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 0
Tears in Rain

Tears in Rain

Dec 12, 2023
I finally have everything necessary to go. Crazy how I've been looking at photos of all this stuff for weeks. Now it's all sitting in my garage. It shouldn't be this expensive to have a quick, peaceful death. The final bill ended up being about $900. For the record, I will be cutting the mouthpiece off and not using it.

I've decided to do it in my husband's car in the garage. The N2 tank will be in the passenger seat, I'll be in the driver seat with my seatbelt on. From what everyone says, I'll just turn the gas on full blast since the regulator will control the pressure. According to the Dignitas study of four people who did inert gas (helium in their case), they all lost consciousness in anywhere from 36 to 55 seconds. They were instructed to exhale deeply and hold it while putting the mask on.

Three of them stopped breathing completely in under 4 minutes. One woman took 37 minutes to die because her mask was not on properly, and Dignitas cannot help you with that (but she was unconscious for 36 of those minutes). Otherwise they could be charged with crimes. It's very important to try on your mask several times, and even leave it on for a while so it fits the shape of your face. All four of them had involuntary arm flailing after losing consciousness. That's why I want to be strapped in so I don't knock over the tank or slump over, or god forbid, somehow involuntarily knock my mask off.
Your setup looks spot on!
With the SCUBA setup you'll probably lose consciousness quicker than that DIgnitas study, each inhalation gives a large blast of nitrogen. You may be out in less than 15 seconds.

I'm going to pull a Britney Spears and shave my hair right before CTB. I'm going to look really weird. But at least I'll only have to look at it for a few minutes. Hair, both facial and on top of your head, is your enemy with this method. You probably don't have to shave your head. But my hair is long, down to my mid-back. I just don't want any complications at all. I'm guessing it will take at least two months for anyone to know I'm dead. Hopefully I'm close to a skeleton by then.
Rock n' roll! A hardcore skinhead look before you leave!

Not sure when I'll do it. Definitely by the end of March. Or the next time I'm missing him to the point that my whole body hurts. I'll read over all the literature again over the next several days just to make certain.

View attachment 130515
Here's the final steps @GasMonkey said he'd use with the SCBA setup. The SCUBA setup could be done the same way.(you don't need an oximeter; belief in reincarnation (no. 11) is optional šŸ˜„)
Screenshot 20240210 131653

Good luck with everything!

Onomatopoeia

Onomatopoeia

Student
Feb 17, 2024
Your setup looks spot on!
With the SCUBA setup you'll probably lose consciousness quicker than that DIgnitas study, each inhalation gives a large blast of nitrogen. You may be out in less than 15 seconds.

Thank you! I hope it is spot on.

Yeah I totally agree. Every anecdote and study about nitrogen = lose consciousness in 2-3 breaths, or 10-15 seconds. I chose nitrogen over helium or argon specifically for this reason. I'm preparing myself for the worst case scenario if everything goes right, meaning 60 seconds before unconsciousness. But based on everything I've read, I'll probably be unconscious after two or three breaths.

It seems @GasMonkey was also worried about the involuntary arm twitches when you're unconscious. I need one hand to turn the gas on. I'll probably strap my left hand down so it can't move at all. then just use my right hand to turn on the gas, but then put my right arm back in the seat belt.

J

joeschmo

Feb 25, 2024
Thank you! I hope it is spot on.

Yeah I totally agree. Every anecdote and study about nitrogen = lose consciousness in 2-3 breaths, or 10-15 seconds. I chose nitrogen over helium or argon specifically for this reason. I'm preparing myself for the worst case scenario if everything goes right, meaning 60 seconds before unconsciousness. But based on everything I've read, I'll probably be unconscious after two or three breaths.

It seems @GasMonkey was also worried about the involuntary arm twitches when you're unconscious. I need one hand to turn the gas on. I'll probably strap my left hand down so it can't move at all. then just use my right hand to turn on the gas, but then put my right arm back in the seat belt.
Can I ask where you are located? As in, the U.S. or Europe or Asia? I ask because I am from the eastern part of the U.S. and am nervous about buying a tank and what story to tell them in person. I don't want them to push a 95% nitrogen tank on me instead of a 99% tank because for the latter (I assume) my story has cannot be about needing food-grade because food-grade is 95%. I think medical or industry grade is 99% and above, but what story can fit those types.