• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

befree

befree

Time to do more enjoyable things _____Goodbye_____
Mar 22, 2022
so all I'll need is to purchase this & everything is set, correct?
No, you don´t need to buy this package, but you can if you want.
Improved version

Instead of the rubber mask and the regulator consisting of 1st and 2nd stage, you use:

- OceanReef full face mask Neptune III ........with integrated 2nd stage

- OceanReef Neptune 1st stage SL-35/TX regulator consisting of 1st stage, hose and connector

- and the right adapter for the inert gas cylinder in your country
You already have the gas cylinder, the adapter and now you buy the OceanReef mask and regulator. That´s it.

N

NoFutureAnymore

Student
Jul 4, 2023
No, you don´t need to buy this package, but you can if you want.
I was considering the same package. It looks like it has a pressure meter which might be handy if you want to do some tests to see how much is left.

befree

befree

Mar 22, 2022
I was considering the same package. It looks like it has a pressure meter which might be handy if you want to do some tests to see how much is left.
Sure, it can't be wrong to buy the package with the pressure meter. This is what I generally say regarding any method: always buy the best equipment !
But again: Make sure you buy a regulator with the right connection that fits your adapter.
Okay so you recommend to breathe through the mouth, right?
I already answered this question yesterday, but to avoid misunderstandings: If you don´t remove the mouthpiece (the part that you bite on)
then you will breathe mainly through the mouth anyway. I would not remove it ! When you become unconscious nasal breathing might be very difficult or even not be possible.

@jacrispy @NoFutureAnymore The regulator in the package jacrispy posted contains an INT regulator.
But for the CGA 580 flat head US adapter you need a regulator with a DIN connection (EU standard) !

OceanReef DIN connection OceanReef INT connection

Last edited:
Reactions: NoFutureAnymore
F

Fandasia

Aug 24, 2023
i have trouble finding the neptune mask all i find is this mega package which was mentioned before but is a bit pricy for me. is there a cheaper version maybe available? im absolutly a noob in diving setups. What is the difference too an "eebd" hood which i couldnt figure out what this is either :D

befree

befree

Mar 22, 2022
You don´t have to buy the mega package. OceanReef products are available worldwide. You should find dealers on google.
Or visit the OceanReef website. https://diving.oceanreefgroup.com/shop-dealers/ But look for a inert gas cylinder first.
Info about the EEBD hood you can find in this thread:

Last edited:
befree

befree

Mar 22, 2022
Please do not post sources. Please delete it.

F

Fandasia

Aug 24, 2023
sorry i was thinking no links are allowed but this is ok

befree

befree

Mar 22, 2022
sorry i was thinking no links are allowed but this is ok
The name of the dealer was visible on the screenshot you posted. But I can confirm that this source is 100% reliable.
But you don´t have to order there, you can also order directly on the website of this dealer.

Reactions: Fandasia
F

Fandasia

Aug 24, 2023

SMACO Vollmaske Tauchmaske Vollgesichtsmaske Tauchermaske für Erwachsene, Kompatibel mit S400/S400 Plus/S400 Pro/S700 Tauchflasche, Tauchmasken Kit mit Komfortablem Atemdesign – Schwarz

is this the same maybe? do i have to buy the mouth,...breathing thing to this
i made a second account so it should be safe because of the paper trail

Cressi Octopus zum Tauchen - Premium Octopus mit gelber Röhre

this one for example attached to the mask?

Last edited:
befree

befree

Mar 22, 2022
I have listed the equipment that has been successfully used for this method above. I would not experiment with any other equipment.
But of course this is your free decision.

F

Fandasia

Aug 24, 2023
i have still trouble understanding what to buy, im so sorry... diving regulator consisting of pressure reducer = 1st stage, hose and mouthpiece = 2nd stage (e.g. Cressi MC9 compact, as shown in the photos) do i have to buy both when i dont buy the neptune mask or what do you mean by 1st stage and 2 stage. for my understanding i need the regulator to set the flow of the nitrogen and a mouthpeace and hose but why also the cressi?
is this the right adapter for germany? i have to buy DIN am i correct?
what i listed in my shopping cart so far: 1693002406220 1693002423304 am i still missing something?

Last edited:
N

NoFutureAnymore

Student
Jul 4, 2023
i need the regulator to set the flow of the nitrogen and a mouthpeace and hose but why also the cressi?
There is no flow regulator in the SCUBA setup. The first stage decreases the pressure to 9 bar and the second stage to a normal pressure which can be handled by your lungs and has a valve that opens at the moment that you breath in. So the air only flows when you breath in and the flow stops when you breath out. The air from breathing out will be purged trough another valve to the outside. So it's controlled by demand to not waste air (when normally diving under water).

Reactions: DeadHead
F

Fandasia

Aug 24, 2023
is this pure enough? Stickstoff 2.8 5 Liter / C5
There is no flow regulator in the SCUBA setup. The first stage decreases the pressure to 9 bar and the second stage to a normal pressure which can be handled by your lungs and has a valve that opens at the moment that you breath in. So the air only flows when you breath in and the flow stops when you breath out. The air from breathing out will be purged trough another valve to the outside. So it's controlled by demand to not waste air (when normally diving under water).
aaaah so this isnt needed in this setup? 1693002632758

N

NoFutureAnymore

Student
Jul 4, 2023
View attachment 118935
what i listed in my shopping cart so far: View attachment 118938View attachment 118939 am i still missing something?
It should probably be a female-to-female adapter depending on the N2 bottle. I sent you a PM.
yes 2.8 or higher
aaaah so this isnt needed in this setup?
No.

Last edited:
F

Fandasia

Aug 24, 2023
does this help`? this is from the bottle @befree told me is okay 1693003048750
  • inkl. Qualitätsventil nach DIN 477 Nr.10 W24,32x 1/14"
  • inkl. Schutzkappe/Stahlkappe, Ventilschutz nach EN 962

befree

befree

Mar 22, 2022
so I could purchase the DIN 1st stage instead of the INT & then I'll have everything needed
Yes. OceanReef mask Neptune III, OceanReef regulator with DIN connection, adapter, nitrogen.
I hope the information of the hardware store is right and the adapter fits. Is there a rubber seal inside the threaded connection of the cylinder?
If not, I have doubts that the connection is properly sealed.
i have still trouble understanding what to buy, im so sorry... diving regulator consisting of pressure reducer = 1st stage, hose and mouthpiece = 2nd stage (e.g. Cressi MC9 compact, as shown in the photos) do i have to buy both when i dont buy the neptune mask or what do you mean by 1st stage and 2 stage. for my understanding i need the regulator to set the flow of the nitrogen and a mouthpeace and hose but why also the cressi?
First you have to decide which version you want to use: rubber mask OR the OceanReef equipment

As I said in the guide: For the rubber mask version you ONLY need:

rubber mask (Poseidon / Pegasus), regulator Cressi MC9 compact, adapter, gas cylinder.

A diving regulator consists of:

1st stage that you connect to the gas cylinder by using an adapter
2nd stage that you insert into the rubber mask

aaaah so this isnt needed in this setup? View attachment 118941
Yes, as I said in the guide: purity at least 2.8 = 99,8% or higher.
NO, you do NOT need the blue flow regulator you posted.

View attachment 118935
what i listed in my shopping cart so far: View attachment 118938View attachment 118939 am i still missing something?
Again: You need ONLY what I listed in the guide ! This adapter with the two external threads you posted is wrong. For Germany you need the adapter that you can see in the guide and a regulator with DIN connection !
does this help`? this is from the bottle @befree told me is okay View attachment 118942
  • inkl. Qualitätsventil nach DIN 477 Nr.10 W24,32x 1/14"
  • inkl. Schutzkappe/Stahlkappe, Ventilschutz nach EN 962
For the EU nitrogen cylinder you posted you need:

adapter for nitrogen:
diving cylinder G 5/8" internal thread – nitrogen W24 internal thread

I can send you a source by PM. I can also check your shopping list.

Last edited:
jacrispy

jacrispy

nihilist
Jun 19, 2023
Yes. OceanReef mask Neptune III, OceanReef regulator with DIN connection, adapter, nitrogen.
I hope the information of the hardware store is right and the adapter fits. Is there a rubber seal inside the threaded connection of the cylinder?
If not, I have doubts that the connection is properly sealed.
I asked the person who works at the store I bought the nitrogen from what type of connection it is, not the people from the hardware store.

befree

befree

Mar 22, 2022
I asked the person who works at the store I bought the nitrogen from what type of connection it is, not the people from the hardware store.
Ok. But there is no rubber seal, right ?

befree

befree

Mar 22, 2022
Ok. but the US adapter also doesn´t have a rubber seal (the EU adapter does). That´s why I would try to find a suitable rubber seal in the hardware store or on the internet. Shouldn´t be a problem. You have to make sure everything is really airtight.

jacrispy

jacrispy

nihilist
Jun 19, 2023
Ok. but the US adapter also doesn´t have a rubber seal (the EU adapter does). That´s why I would try to find a suitable rubber seal in the hardware store or on the internet. Shouldn´t be a problem. You have to make sure everything is really airtight.
I see what you mean now, the black rubber seal that is on the INT is not on the DIN. will have to look and see if the hardware store has anything similar

befree

befree

Mar 22, 2022
the black rubber seal that is on the INT is not on the DIN
No, this is not what I mean. I´m not talking about the thread connection of the regulator. I´m talking about the US adapter and the US nitrogen cylinder. I wish there would be one standard worldwide :-(

jacrispy

jacrispy

nihilist
Jun 19, 2023
No, this is not what I mean. I´m not talking about the thread connection of the regulator. I´m talking about the US adapter and the US nitrogen cylinder. I wish there would be one standard worldwide :-(
agreed because this gets confusing

K

karel1987

Dec 29, 2020
Is this the gold standaard to die? Is this beter than n ?

N

NoFutureAnymore

Student
Jul 4, 2023
I guess nobody can say what's best, unless you're a doctor. But if I take the bus, then this will be my method. There's also SCBA but it's more difficult to get all the necessary parts. As far as I can see the risks of having unwanted side effects with inert gas is quite low, which is an import criteria for me personally. But I think everybody should do it's own research. About N, I don't know if it even exists, I didn't pursue it since it's almost impossible to get.

R

raspberryred

May 17, 2023
20cu ft cylinder N + regulator + microclimate mask would work?

befree

befree

Mar 22, 2022
N is better, because you don´t need to buy this equipment. But both are considered to be very peaceful and reliable. And when you put everything in a rolling suitcase you can use it everywhere.
20cu ft cylinder N + regulator + microclimate mask would work?
The two options of the equipment (rubber mask and OceanReef) mentioned in the guide were used successfully. I cannot say anything about other masks and equipment.

Last edited: