• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

chris1979

chris1979

Multiverse is real
Aug 14, 2023
Thank you @befree. If you had to pick a European country in terms of easier to get hold of the gas, any advice? (I'm willing to travel).

befree

befree

Time to do more enjoyable things _____Goodbye_____
Mar 22, 2022
Don´t take it personally, but I generally don't share sources anymore and I don't name specific countries where you can get things anymore.
I have been disappointed too many times because members posted sources in the forum. Authorities read this forum.

befree

befree

Time to do more enjoyable things _____Goodbye_____
Mar 22, 2022
Unfortunately, due to server problems, some posts have disappeared. Since we don´t know if and when this will happen again or if SS will disappear,
I recommend copying and saving everything. Also, you should ask questions now if you have any, because I´m thinking about leaving SS or at least reducing my activity. This is not because I want to die but because I think I have done enough for the community. SS had become almost a full time job with all the posts and many PM. I don't plan to CTB. Now I want to get back to spending my time on more positive things.

The communication style has also become more disrespectful. It´s not proper anymore like the community used to be. The image of SS has also gotten worse. For example, the media says that SS encourages suicide. It was never my intention to encourage suicide, but only to share information about possible methods, chances of success but also about risks.

Goku Black

Goku Black

Global Mod
Jun 5, 2023
Unfortunately, due to server problems, some posts have disappeared. Since we don´t know if and when this will happen again or if SS will disappear,
I recommend copying and saving everything. Also, you should ask questions now if you have any, because I´m thinking about leaving SS or at least reducing my activity. This is not because I want to die but because I think I have done enough for the community. SS had become almost a full time job with all the posts and many PM. I don't plan to CTB. Now I want to get back to spending my time on more positive things.

The communication style has also become more disrespectful. It´s not proper anymore like the community used to be. The image of SS has also gotten worse. For example, the media says that SS encourages suicide. It was never my intention to encourage suicide, but only to share information about possible methods, chances of success but also about risks.
We haven't seen eye to eye but I wish you all the best with what you decide to do going forward, be it reducing activity or leaving altogether.

Reactions: SenseOfLoss
L

LaVieEnRose

Illuminated
Jul 23, 2022

Good luck with everything. Buona fortuna.

R

roguetrader

Experienced
Feb 17, 2021

Your knowledge will be missed!

Reactions: NoFutureAnymore
Goku Black

Goku Black

Global Mod
Jun 5, 2023
Hearing this from a person calling me an asshole on the forum is like a bad joke.
Thank you for making me laugh.
Look, whatever happened, happened but take it as you will, joke or otherwise.

Reactions: SenseOfLoss
N

NoFutureAnymore

Student
Jul 4, 2023
I have been disappointed too many times because members posted sources in the forum.
They are being removed quit fast after clicking the report button. I recommend everybody to do this when they see sources mentioned in the posts.

It seems that everybody moves away from this forum eventually. Be it by ctbing or by recovering. Hopefully and it seems like it, it will be the latter for you. Thank you for your help and I wish you all the best.

Last edited:
Alessa

Alessa

Student
Nov 4, 2019
wow... I expected this method preparation to be complicated, but this... is insane. :( I read this whole thread and others here on this platform and I feel like I can never manage to get this setup done by myself. Its so easy to buy the wrong stuff and being not able to connect all of it properly... I really might be too stupid to get this too work and that is so devastating.

I want to thank everyone for sharing all of this information, espescially befree for answering all the questions.

N

NoFutureAnymore

Student
Jul 4, 2023
wow... I expected this method preparation to be complicated, but this... is insane. :( I read this whole thread and others here on this platform and I feel like I can never manage to get this setup done by myself. Its so easy to buy the wrong stuff and being not able to connect all of it properly... I really might be too stupid to get this too work and that is so devastating.

I want to thank everyone for sharing all of this information, espescially befree for answering all the questions.
You're living in Europe right?

Alessa

Alessa

Student
Nov 4, 2019
You're living in Europe right?
Yes, in germany. And I don't expect anyone to help me or something. We all have our own issues and therefore not the energy to support others in preparing their CTB. I asked others a lot of times for help, information, and so on, but most of the time, it was clear, that they didn't want to and its ok. I understand and can see why for a lot of reasons.

It would be awesome to have tutorial videos where you can see how this stuff needs to be connected and which equipment you have to buy in each country. But since that would be illegal, that won't happen anytime. I should be thankful, that Iam able to discuss about it here. I wonder how long this plattform will survive until it will be torn down by the pressure and forces out there.

Iam sorry, that's offtopic, Iam desperate and devastated, please bear with me.

アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023

You mean the one with scuba diving equipment? That is actually quite easy to pull off, its just regular scuba equipment but instead of an oxygen cylinder its an IG cylinder with an adapter of your chosen gas and said adapter must be your country's adapter. Theres a manual for this equipment and even youtube tutorials, it isn't actually that complicated.

Alessa

Alessa

Student
Nov 4, 2019
You mean the one with scuba diving equipment? That is actually quite easy to pull off, its just regular scuba equipment but instead of an oxygen cylinder its an IG cylinder with an adapter of your chosen gas and said adapter must be your country's adapter. Theres a manual for this equipment and even youtube tutorials, it isn't actually that complicated.
Thanks for the reply. :)
As I read this thread and all the documents yesterday (some links dont seem to work anymore), I noticed how complicated it can be to find the fitting regulators. The amount of numbers and different options, breathing risks with or without mouth pieces, nasal breathing, flow regulator or not depending on using scuba or rubber mask... It just blew my mind. And its even worse when english is not your mothers tongue and you dont have much energy to get your brain work.

N

NoFutureAnymore

Student
Jul 4, 2023
Thanks for the reply. :)
As I read this thread and all the documents yesterday (some links dont seem to work anymore), I noticed how complicated it can be to find the fitting regulators. The amount of numbers and different options, breathing risks with or without mouth pieces, nasal breathing, flow regulator or not depending on using scuba or rubber mask... It just blew my mind. And its even worse when english is not your mothers tongue and you dont have much energy to get your brain work.
You first have to buy a cilinder. As far as I can see they sell in my country and Germany cilinders with the same connection. Secondly you have to decide what option you want to use. If you want to go for SCUBA, you DON'T need a flow regulator. You need an adapter (I can PM you this one since it's not allowed to post sources). And lastly you need just normal SCUBA gear for example the Ocean Reef as mention by the TO. This one allows both mouth and nasal breathing, so don't worry.
So do you want to go for SCUBA? If yes, what problems are you facing?

Alessa

Alessa

Student
Nov 4, 2019
You first have to buy a cilinder. As far as I can see they sell in my country and Germany cilinders with the same connection. Secondly you have to decide what option you want to use. If you want to go for SCUBA, you DON'T need a flow regulator. You need an adapter (I can PM you this one since it's not allowed to post sources). And lastly you need just normal SCUBA gear for example the Ocean Reef as mention by the TO. This one allows both mouth and nasal breathing, so don't worry.
Thanks a lot my friend, I appreciate your help.
Well... it took some time , but I also read about the EEBD method in another thread which seemed to be less confusing without any adapters necessary. The ocean reef looks less oppressive (is that the correct english word? sry) than the hood, but well... You cant have everything I guess. But yeah, if its going to be scuba, then it feels less complicated for this method.

Last edited:
N

NoFutureAnymore

Student
Jul 4, 2023
Thanks a lot my friend, I appreciate your help.
Well... it took some time , but I also read about the EEBD method in another thread which seemed to be less confusing without any adapters necessary. The ocean reef looks less oppressive (is that the correct english word? sry) than the hood, but well... You cant have everything I guess. But yeah, if its going to be scuba, then it feels less complicated for this method.
Okay I wish you luck with the EEBD method. If you change your mind, I can point you with a PM to the right adapter.
BTW, I think @befree moved away from SS.

Alessa

Alessa

Student
Nov 4, 2019
Okay I wish you luck with the EEBD method. If you change your mind, I can point you with a PM to the right adapter.
BTW, I think @befree moved away from SS.
Hi again :)
Iam sure its great to have different options. I would appreciate if you could send me the necessary information via PM. :) Thank you very much!
And yes, I already deleted the passage concerning befree. Thanks :)

N

NoFutureAnymore

Student
Jul 4, 2023
Hi again :)
Iam sure its great to have different options. I would appreciate if you could send me the necessary information via PM. :) Thank you very much!
And yes, I already deleted the passage concerning befree. Thanks :)
Hi, to prevent the risk of sources getting into the wrong hands, I'll PM the source when you decide to go for the SCUBA method. There is only one source for this adapter. I hope you'll understand. See also the remarks of others above.

Alessa

Alessa

Student
Nov 4, 2019
Hi, to prevent the risk of sources getting into the wrong hands, I'll PM the source when you decide to go for the SCUBA method. There is only one source for this adapter. I hope you'll understand. See also the remarks of others above.
I understand. Its risky, since other forces could stop these sources from delivering the stuff we need.
My problem is, that Iam goint to CTB next spring. Thats a long time. Will you still be here then? Will this platform be online then after the technical issues that already occurred and the forces are trying to get this website down?
I would feel better to have the answers now, but... yeah, I understand, its for the greater good... Thanks though.

F

Falling Slowly

-
Sep 9, 2023
Okay some good news. I've been researching gas suppliers for the last 12 hours in many countries in the EU and Asia.

I'm now thinking because of my situation (UK passport and can travel) that a good choice might be for me to do this in Ireland.

I've got three reasons for this.

1. I only speak English, and that's fine in Ireland (Spain is a big issue as I don't speak Spanish).
  2. I read on other threads that getting gas in the UK to a residential address is not possible.
  3. I als

So right now my main focus is the nitrogen gas supplier.

Any ideas about how likely it is the Irish suppliers will send to residential?
I heard from a reliable source that some suppliers deliver 2 litre cylinders to a residential address. Larger cylinders usually have to be collected from the vendor.

BrainDamageFromMob

BrainDamageFromMob

Sep 19, 2023
Nasel breathing is not impossible, but also not very comfortable. But this also depends on the size and shape of the head and nose.
I would definitely use the mouthpiece.

What about an OTS guardian scuba full face mask?

oono

oono

Student
Aug 26, 2020
Hello, I have a question. Suppose I breathe through my nose once I'm asleep with the rubber mask on, would that cancel out the death process? Thank you in advance for your answers.

BrainDamageFromMob

BrainDamageFromMob

Sep 19, 2023

I am living in the US and am trying to find the correct adapter for either SCUBA or SCBA, Getting a SCBA mask seems harder for me so probably leaning towards SCUBA, the tanks are different in US compared to Europe, so I am having trouble finding the correct adapters for either method.

HD72

HD72

Humpty Dumpty had a great fall
Sep 10, 2023

I feel exactly the same. I want to go this way but I don't understand any of this. It is Greek to me.

Reactions: Alessa
Shiva_Story

Shiva_Story

Student
Mar 12, 2023
can someone share the source for the w24 female to female adapter for gas cylinder sourced in EU or its name on Ali? i'm having trouble finding it, if you'd be so kind and pm share search keywords here

N

NoFutureAnymore

Student
Jul 4, 2023
I am living in the US and am trying to find the correct adapter for either SCUBA or SCBA, Getting a SCBA mask seems harder for me so probably leaning towards SCUBA, the tanks are different in US compared to Europe, so I am having trouble finding the correct adapters for either method.
Have a look at this post. It might help you in the right direction. The Ocean Reef regulator is also 300 bar. You can also have a look at @jacrispy's setup.
can someone share the source for the w24 female to female adapter for gas cylinder sourced in EU or its name on Ali? i'm having trouble finding it, if you'd be so kind and pm share search keywords here
I can PM you the adapter if you are serious about the SCUBA setup.

Last edited:
L

lion4000b

May 6, 2020
I set everything up my SCBA system based on Gasmonkeys recommendations and everything was working perfectly anbd ready to go.

I just tested it again and something is wrong.

This time when I turn on the gas it makes a super loud noise coming ouf of the valve (not the adapter). I pressed the big circular black button on the front of the valve but it made no difference. I connected the value and the mask and it made no difference -- still a loud noise.

Also, the pressure gauge isnt moving.

Any thoughts?

N

NoFutureAnymore

Student
Jul 4, 2023
I set everything up my SCBA system based on Gasmonkeys recommendations and everything was working perfectly anbd ready to go.

I just tested it again and something is wrong.

This time when I turn on the gas it makes a super loud noise coming ouf of the valve (not the adapter). I pressed the big circular black button on the front of the valve but it made no difference. I connected the value and the mask and it made no difference -- still a loud noise.

Also, the pressure gauge isnt moving.

Any thoughts?
This is the SCUBA thread not SCBA. However it sounds like there is something wrong with the valve or there is a seal missing between the adapter and the cylinder.

Reactions: lion4000b