• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
Here are some threads I posted to help others to recover. I think some considered them good recovery resources so I will link them here in one thread. Maybe that is better than just to repeat the content of them. It was hard work to write them and just to repeat them in other (maybe worse) words seems stupid.

I could have included even way more. I just realized once again I am a pretty heavy poster in this forum. But honestly finding new ideas for the recovery sub-forum has become extremely difficult for me. I ran out of ideas in this sub-forum. But I am surprised how many different threads I came up with so far. In off-topic it is so much easier to find new ideas. And I ruminate way more about suicide than about recovery or a positive attitude.

Well I hope anyone might find some thoughts of these threads at least somewhat helpful. Have a good day. Don't be too harsh on yourself. And allow yourself to make mistakes. We are all only humans.

Last edited:
todiefor

todiefor

I hope I made some +ve difference in pplā€™s lives
Jun 24, 2023
I very rarely look in recovery section as I am unsure I can recover, but I still want to thank you for all the recovery content u have posted, it is really invaluable, thank you for your efforts šŸ˜Š