• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

A

ArcherFiles44

Mar 20, 2022
Is SN the panacea chemical tcb? Would using a combo of SN and another ensure passing such as yew seeds...or just going old skool with arsenic or cyanide. Seems like more anxiety in the planning than the actually passing. I visualize this to be just another transition. The calmer my mental state the surer it will be. Music, white candle, meditation, prayer, a final walk on the beach. I do not compare this to some gurus who can choose the time of their death at will, but I do see the importance of cultivating the state of mind you wish to exit in.

Last edited:
symphony

symphony

surving hour-by-hour
Mar 12, 2022
I don't have the knowledge to respond to your questions about the method. But I love what you have to say here about cultivating a mental state as you die. In my ideal vision of CTB, I would be surrounded by calming music and items of comfort as I gently drift off to sleep. Obviously this won't occur exactly in reality, but I'm planning what I can do in those last moments to keep myself at peace and how to mentally prepare for the act of dying.

A

ArcherFiles44

Mar 20, 2022
I don't have the knowledge to respond to your questions about the method. But I love what you have to say here about cultivating a mental state as you die. In my ideal vision of CTB, I would be surrounded by calming music and items of comfort as I gently drift off to sleep. Obviously this won't occur exactly in reality, but I'm planning what I can do in those last moments to keep myself at peace and how to mentally prepare for the act of dying.
Thanks for your reply. Now considering Nembutal to achieve this more closely, as I know I have a very strong gag reflex. 😜. Please let me know how things are going if you want. I don't know how to pm, but if you want you can.
I've heard others talk about anxiety. Well, that would be a red 🚩flag that the body is saying "whoa!"

Dot

Dot

Globl mod | Info abt typng styl on prfle.
Sep 26, 2021
Cmbo = nevr recmmndd

Reactions: rationaltake