• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Againstthewind

Againstthewind

Global Respondent Adjudicator
Jul 10, 2022
A British news corporation has seemed to have done an investigation into the SN provider who I know is used frequently and details have been passed around to be used for a while now.

The investigation is titled 'Revealed: the chef selling poison to suicidal youngsters'.

Here is the pasted out article without pictures.

Article Start

A Canadian chef has been supplying suicidal young people in Britain with a lethal poison to enable them to kill themselves, a Times investigation has found.

Kenneth Law has been sending the substance to vulnerable people around the world from a post office near Toronto for two years.
Up to seven deaths, including four in the UK, are linked to the poison, which we are not naming, that he sold on a website disguised to fool the authorities about its true purpose.

Law told an undercover reporter posing as a suicidal buyer how to take the substance to best ensure death and boasted that some people had told him that he was doing "God's work".
He also claimed he had sent the product to "hundreds" of people in the UK.

The substance, which has caused at least 70 deaths in the UK and Europe, is legal to sell — and does have other uses — and coroners have raised concerns about its availability repeatedly.
Assisting suicide is illegal in the UK and Canada and is punishable by up to 14 years in prison in both countries.

David Parfett, from Maidenhead, Berkshire, whose 22-year-old son Tom took his own life after buying the chemical from Law's company, said: "I think he's the man that effectively handed a loaded gun to my son. I believe my son would still be alive if it wasn't for this man and this substance."

Another customer was Anthony Jones, 17, an American who took it and then ran to his mother shouting: "I want to live", but who died shortly afterwards.

Law continued to sell the poison despite being contacted by coroners and the police in the UK and told that the substance is being used for suicide.

The Canadian authorities are now investigating Law after The Times told them about his website, which was taken offline following an approach to the technology companies hosting it.

When confronted by an undercover reporter in a shopping centre on the outskirts of Toronto where he was delivering an armful of packages, Law said "I'm not assisting anything, I'm selling a product."

But Parfett's father said: "I think he's playing God. He is knowingly supplying a substance for people to take their own life and gaining some kind of perverse pleasure from the knowledge that they are doing it."

In the UK Parfett, as well as Michael Dunham, 38, Neha Raju, 23, and a 21-year-old student who we are not naming, have all died in the past 18 months after buying from Law's company.

Their connections to him were pieced together through interviews, inquest records and police reports. There are also up to three deaths linked to Law in the US, including that of Jones.

The Canadian authorities are now investigating Law, after an undercover reporter emailed Law he arranged a time for a "consultation" and to talk about the substance.

He asked us to call his mobile phone and was "looking forward" to speaking to us. Just over a minute into the call he began describing how to take his poison in order to die.

During the 28-minute phone call, Law said Britons were some of his most "frequent buyers", adding: "It will be literally in the hundreds. And they've all received it. We have had many, many customers in the UK who have purchased it."
He also said that "many, many, many, many" had died. "People in the UK have died, people in the US have died, people in Canada have died, and other parts of the world," he said.

Speaking to our undercover reporter, Law said he came up with his business after seeing his mother "suffer greatly" after a stroke. He said: "My father is religious and he didn't believe very much in euthanasia at all.

"She was bedridden, couldn't speak and they had to feed her through a tube to her stomach for over seven years. And that was very painful. Not only for her family, but also very painful for me to witness.

"This is why I created some avenue of escape, so that people, if they are in such a circumstance, can undertake it either by themselves or by somebody else."

His claims about his mother could not be verified and one relative said that his parents had been estranged from him for more than a decade, adding: "I really want nothing to do with him."

Law, a former aerospace engineer, has a many qualifications according to his online CV and in 2004 spent six months in Coventry working on the Boeing 7E7 programme team for Dunlop Standard Aerospace.

The victims' families: 'He sent hundreds of packages — many people may have died'

But despite his qualifications and experience he was most recently employed as a cook in a Toronto hotel.
Sources said he had worked there since 2016, after wanting a "lifestyle change". The hotel said only that he was not an employee.
During our undercover phone call, Law said he wore a "couple of hats" and was a professional chef, a professional engineer and an executive of a technology firm. He said that the poisoning business was a "side space for me because I feel strongly".

He said: "People might not consider what I do as being very favourable or in fact even criminal. But I think it is helpful for a small, very narrow group of people who really need an avenue like this, because simply the laws of our society don't permit it.

"We're not advanced enough as a civilisation to accept death openly. I hope I'm just being a little bit more enlightened."
Law said the issue of legality was a grey area. "As long as I don't say that the intent is to commit suicide, then it's fine." He added that up to 95 per cent of his buyers had some "serious, underlying issue . . . usually health or old-age related".

But the oldest person we found who had died after taking his product was 38, the youngest was 17 and three were in their 20s.
Customers pay a little extra for plain packaging without his company's name or logo.

Gary Cooper, 41, from Kendal, Cumbria, died last year after ingesting a substance posted in Canada. Neither the police nor his family know who sent the package.

Law said that any communication "that we've exchanged" should be "destroyed" prior to death, adding: "You can always trace back the equipment and I can always deny it. In the UK, it's even easier for me . . . sending international. The UK government has no jurisdiction to the Canadian government."

With a slight laugh, he said: "They're not going to bring me over to the UK for this. It's too small."
He said that the substance came in a "very discreet package", an envelope "no more than a quarter of an inch thick", giving "no notice" to the authorities and fitting through "almost all mailboxes".

He urged our reporter to buy the poison. Law said: "Should the day come for whatever reason — that could be a war in Europe or whatever it might be — at least you would have something readily available."

He said that customers gave him good feedback: "They often say that I do God's work, which is really way too much. I'm much more humble and modest than that."

His website advertised a repeat customer offer and a third-party website offering a 10 per cent discount code for his site.
Law also ran two other websites which appeared to openly sell suicide products. One featured testimonials from those who have bought his products, and one customer saying it was probably the last money they were ever going to spend.
Another testimonial called Law an alternative to Philip Nitschke, a former Australian doctor and founder of pro-euthanasia group Exit International.

On the same website, Law posted an email from the estate of someone who took their own life using one of his products, as proof of how lethal it was.

However, when we confronted Law in Mississauga, the city on Lake Ontario where he lives, to ask him about his business, his tone was starkly different.

He was dressed in light-brown chinos, a dark hooded jacket and a blue and red baseball cap when we approached him outside the post office which serves as the PO Box address for his website.

Law had taken several brown and white packages into the post office after pulling up in a rusty silver car. Clutching two lottery tickets and a bottle, Law said simply that he was "selling a product" when asked if he was assisting suicide.

He said: "People do do this, but it's not my business — it's their life. They are committing suicide themselves. I'm not doing anything. I'm just selling a product. I'm not assisting. It's your choice. I'm not forcing you to buy anything. Perhaps you may want to stop people buying knives and guns."

Law, who was initially friendly, invited us to sit in his car for a chat, but soured as we pushed him harder on why he was providing poison to suicidal people.

He had told Surrey police that he would stop selling the poison, but said: "I haven't run out of my batch. What's the problem with that? I have inventory to sell."

He ended the conversation abruptly and told us to get out of his car. "You're in the UK, you have no jurisdiction here. Goodbye."
It is up to police forces to investigate criminal poison sellers. But no UK police forces have charged Law with any offences. The police did not respond to questions about whether they had reported him to the Canadian authorities or connected him to other suicides.

In the wake of Raju's death last year, Law told Surrey police that he would stop selling the substance "once his stock was depleted", but has carried on selling it. Surrey police said that, at the time, he was "not known" to be doing anything illegal.

The substance is reportable under the Poisons Act in the UK, meaning retailers must alert the authorities if they suspect it is being bought to cause harm to the buyer or others. However, the rules do not apply to firms outside the UK.

The Home Office receives information on poison suicides from the National Police Chiefs Council (NPCC), which is notified of all such deaths. The information is used to spot emerging trends and for the Home Office to contact sellers to remind them of their duty to report suspicious sales. But the name of the poison seller is not routinely passed on by police to the NPCC, because a force may not know where the poison has come from.

Families of those who have died said there needed to be greater oversight on the poison sellers, making it easier to identify those repeatedly involved in suicide cases. Parfett said: "How can something like this go unnoticed for so long?"

As a result of our investigation all three of Law's websites were taken down by GoDaddy, the domain owner, and Shopify, the host.
A spokesman for the police in Ontario confirmed it had begun an investigation into him.
Law did not respond to further requests to comment.

In February Timothy Brennand, the senior coroner for Greater Manchester West, said he would write to the home secretary, Suella Braverman, calling for a "root and branch review" of the poison's availability and regulation.

Brennand had presided over the final in a cluster of inquests connected to the poison. The inquests were told that 57 people had died after a business in the south of England, not connected to Law, had sent the poison across the UK and Europe.

No criminal charges were brought against the business, because the owners were found to believe that they were selling it to people for legitimate reasons.

A government spokesman said: "We are working hard to reduce the number of suicides and will publish a new national suicide prevention strategy later this year.

"We are also investing £2.3 billion extra a year into mental health services, which will help an additional two million people to access NHS-funded mental health support by 2024." - LOL

Seems like they have been sniffing around him for a while.

Also. (media doesn't want people to know about said substance, but at the end of the article promotes a podcast about poison) "Poison": a new 3-part podcast series begins on on Wednesday 26th April on Stories of our times.

The Twitter page of The Times has also added in their thread, phone calls they recorded with Kenneth while posting a collage of 'young people' that bought the product.

Last edited:
ever so lonely

ever so lonely

terry joseph williams
Apr 17, 2022
this rly angers me to no end, KL seemed a good cool person, maybe he didnt know he was selling it to suicidal people, it isnt like something you would ask each time is it, i spoke to him via email when i ordered it, for a good while before he was willing to sell me it, and he specifically asked me via email what i wanted to use it for, and let me know he couldnt sell it to me if it was for self harm purposes, of course i lied and told him i was a chef that needed access to meat curers as that was my profession (pure bs btw), he still asked for proof of age, and address, so i sent an attachment of id, honestly he asked questions, so why are they investigating him, fuck law enforcement honestly, and fuck the uk law up the arse, i live here and it is a depressing shit hole, sort out the issues that would lead people to suicide, but dont fucking investigate those who would sell the items, or restrict there livelihoods, bastards honestly, as for the sellers like KL often i am sure there not clued up with what it is going to even be used for, it is a meat curer not a potassium cyanide pill ffs 😡 i knew these pricks especially uk pricks had summit to do with it, as i saw other similar articles out there, they can fuck off

terminalending

terminalending

-
Feb 18, 2023
Seriously, fuck Britan. They don't care about suicidal people and they made that clear. Where is this money you claim to be taking out of your ass to help the mentally ill? If they truly care about the safety and health of those who are about to commit suicide, they will deal with the root of the problem instead of destroying the rescourses; poverty, institutional oppression, racsim, etc. That is what makes people suicidal. It angers me beyond belif. If I had a chance to stick an umbrella up someone's anus and open it, it would be every politician in this country.

ever so lonely

ever so lonely

terry joseph williams
Apr 17, 2022
no seriously fuck suicide prevention, we should have the right to die, for those wanting to, many here advocate for that it isnt like i am alone, fuck em seriously, it will just push people to more public violent methods, i am glad i got mine in time, even if on the back of a lie, when will they realise some of us simply dont want to be here !.
Seriously, fuck Britan. They don't care about suicidal people and they made that clear. Where is this money you claim to be taking out of your ass to help the mentally ill? If they truly care about the safety and health of those who are about to commit suicide, they will deal with the root of the problem instead of destroying the rescourses; poverty, institutional oppression, racsim, etc. That is what makes people suicidal. It angers me beyond belif. If I had a chance to stick an umbrella up someone's anus and open it, it would be every politician in this country.
well said bro, the most pro life shit hole you will ever meet, shame the cost of living is shooting up, extortionate energy costs, a nation more divided than ever, crap jobs etc, crap housing market, homelessness rampant, but i know lets curb suicides !? and make ourselves look good, sorry to gatecrash this thread it aint even mine, but fuck suicide prevention, and there shitty crisis lines that dont help, samaritans and the like, complete dog shit folks, load of pony i tell u

Last edited:
terminalending

terminalending

-
Feb 18, 2023
no seriously fuck suicide prevention, we should have the right to die, for those wanting to, many here advocate for that it isnt like i am alone, fuck em seriously, it will just push people to more public violent methods, i am glad i got mine in time, even if on the back of a lie, when will they realise some of us simply dont want to be here !.

well said bro, the most pro life shit hole you will ever meet, shame the cost of living is shooting up, extortionate energy costs, a nation more divided than ever, crap jobs etc, crap housing market, homelessness rampant, but i know lets curb suicides !? and make ourselves look good, sorry to gatecrash this thread it aint even mine, but fuck suicide prevention, and there shitty crisis lines that dont help, samaritans and the like, complete dog shit folks, load of pony i tell u
you said it yourself! How could you expect one to want to live in such lousy circumstances? They are greedy pigs and selfish psychopaths.

ever so lonely

ever so lonely

terry joseph williams
Apr 17, 2022
well fuck them bro !!!!, it wont work, i bet people will just throw themselves in front of trains soon, traumatising others in the process, i know i thought about it before sn, if you take away the more peaceful humane means, people will just resort to more violent methods, it wont work, there flogging a dead horse here.

DeathToSpiesSMERSH

DeathToSpiesSMERSH

Feb 22, 2023
this rly angers me to no end, KL seemed a good cool person, maybe he didnt know he was selling it to suicidal people, it isnt like something you would ask each time is it, i spoke to him via email when i ordered it, for a good while before he was willing to sell me it, and he specifically asked me via email what i wanted to use it for, and let me know he couldnt sell it to me if it was for self harm purposes, of course i lied and told him i was a chef that needed access to meat curers as that was my profession (pure bs btw), he still asked for proof of age, and address, so i sent an attachment of id, honestly he asked questions, so why are they investigating him, fuck law enforcement honestly, and fuck the uk law up the arse, i live here and it is a depressing shit hole, sort out the issues that would lead people to suicide, but dont fucking investigate those who would sell the items, or restrict there livelihoods, bastards honestly, as for the sellers like KL often i am sure there not clued up with what it is going to even be used for, it is a meat curer not a potassium cyanide pill ffs 😡 i knew these pricks especially uk pricks had summit to do with it, as i saw other similar articles out there, they can fuck off
I honestly don't think that's the case and that Ken knew full well what he was selling it for. You can say he didn't know or that he seemed nice. But so many "nice" people aren't actually nice and it's just a facade.

U

Unending

-
Nov 5, 2022
It does and it shows how little they care. Ofc they are aware that it is not only young people that have accessed SN but only including smth about minors will really make people care enough to click on the article.
Yeah, you're absolutely right. I feel like mixing the topics of children and suicide together is always a recipe for sensationalism without exception and of course it's blatant in this case.

TapeMachine

TapeMachine

perpetually confused
Jan 12, 2023
This is absolutely infuriating. If the pro-life parents who have been working so tirelessly to bring "retribution" to this forum and its sources had put even half the efforts into providing love and support to their children/relatives, maybe they'd still be here. But every one of the parents is so hell-bent on passing the buck, on blaming any and everyone possible. Take some responsibility, ffs...

These people don't care about our lives. Hell, they can't even make up their minds on whether we're all a bunch of "vulnerable" people or evil monsters.

I feel really sorry for the desperate folks who will have to resort to violent methods once these twats have succeeded in taking away all of our better options.

T

timetodie24

Student
Apr 14, 2023
As a result of our investigation all three of Law's websites were taken down by GoDaddy, the domain owner, and Shopify, the host.
I s this anything to do with a few sites being down lately or was he not part of those ones ?

I really chose the wrong time to find this forum, especially as I live in England. Am I likely to be able to source SN anytime soon or do I find another method ?

Last edited:
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
The UK is such an incredibly pro life country, it's just disgusting how people are denied the option to end their existence reliably in peace, the fact is that not everyone wants to stay here in this hellish world and suffer just to die anyway. I hate how these types of articles always go on about suicide prevention, any kind of suicide prevention is just prolonging suffering anyway. But those pro lifers only ever cause other people to suffer more, it's inhumane to try and force people to stay here against their wishes, leaving them with no choice but to resort to risky and brutal methods. Nobody should be obligated to exist just because some people decided to so selfishly procreate.

ever so lonely

ever so lonely

terry joseph williams
Apr 17, 2022
I honestly don't think that's the case and that Ken knew full well what he was selling it for. You can say he didn't know or that he seemed nice. But so many "nice" people aren't actually nice and it's just a facade.
i can only speak for myself when i say i dont care about whether he is truly nice or not, if i want out i want out, hence why i bought it, i can only go by my own experiences, i wanted it, he sold me it, with questions and plenty of em, if they restrict this method people will discover another, it will solve nothing in the grand scheme of things, suicide ever evolves, restricting methods never does work, he did seem nice btw, he was prompt with delivery and packaging, what more can you ask for ?, i say nice as in he asked why would i be needing it, packaging was discreet, look i got the item i wanted, as have many others, i dont know him on a personal level only the brief interactions on the emails forwarded, even if he did know i am thankful he offered me a way out, which is what i asked for, and i am guessing many of us here, the gray area is whether they can prove he knew about what people were intending to use it for, can they prove that ? i highly doubt it man

epic

epic

Enlightened
Aug 9, 2019
Some pro-lifers think that perpetually feeding hope-ium to the seriously mentally/physically ill people will keep them alive. We need real solutions to our problems . KL offered a solution but now he will be painted as evil by the society.

G

Gonnerr

Enlightened
Mar 12, 2023
Don't worry about police finding your info and paying you a visit, they have other things to do , at least in my city , they don't even investigate some type of crimes anymore , short staff. :)
Very short sited article.
If it wasn't SN people who are suicidal will just find another way.
You are right , everybody has strong SI , almost everybody here try to save themselves before doing it , for some many years tryin, so when its time to go , its time to go , suicide is rarely impulsive due to SI and the scared of dying.

So either you find somebody peacefully in their bed with SN or partial, full suspension, shotgun to the head , jumping from building on sidewalk which could be trautamic for some people. Id rather give nembutal or SN to everybody.

Last edited:
ever so lonely

ever so lonely

terry joseph williams
Apr 17, 2022
Don't worry about police finding your info and paying you a visit, they have other things to do , at least in my city , they don't even investigate some type of crimes anymore , short staff. :)
not worried if they do mate, i would tell them to get fucked too, lol, we have the inherent right to die, i mean some countries even have this in legislation already, i dunno i need to get off of here so angry man, as if there isnt enough to be angry about, now this, i highly doubt police in the uk would visit anybody over this, there as incompetent as other places, i dunno mate i wish you well and everybody here, what a shocking turn of events tho, just wow, i guess the only positive is some already purchased theres in time, i am glad i did now, and had the werewithal to, god i hate pro lifers, they fuck it for the rest of us.

F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
'Law told an undercover reporter posing as a suicidal buyer how to take the substance to best ensure death'

I find it really strange that he would do this... I'm sure he did realise what people were buying it for- but- why would he open himself up to this much risk in answering direct questions about using it to CTB? I expect most people buying it for CTB have already done their research- so wouldn't need to ask questions to begin with. Plus- I expect he was doing well enough in business not to need to openly sell it as a CTB aid and answer questions. I don't know- I just don't trust reporters!

I think we probably all knew this was coming though- that SN would be increasingly difficult to get hold of. They likely don't give a shit how very desperate they have made a lot more people out there.

L

lebrodude

Arcanist
Jul 18, 2022
Sad to have lost not only access to SN, but also the equipment on EM site. These can all be acquired elsewhere but the site was good for getting everything needed for other methods.

I see why prolifers do these things, reality is it's awful to lose someone to suicide and prevention is only natural. The sad reality is this just forces people into more violent ways of ending their lives. It can do more harm than good.

B

betternever2havbeen

Elementalist
Jun 19, 2022
This is very upsetting. I can't believe I was actually happy for a week thinking I had decided to go with SN (but hadn't ordered it yet) and now this....how much worse has this made everyone else's MH? But hey who cares about us right, as long as the bloody parents who forced life on us in the first place are happy trapping us here and absolving themselves of all blame.

G

Gonnerr

Enlightened
Mar 12, 2023
not worried if they do mate, i would tell them to get fucked too, lol, we have the inherent right to die, i mean some countries even have this in legislation already, i dunno i need to get off of here so angry man, as if there isnt enough to be angry about, now this, i highly doubt police in the uk would visit anybody over this, there as incompetent as other places, i dunno mate i wish you well and everybody here, what a shocking turn of events tho, just wow, i guess the only positive is some already purchased theres in time, i am glad i did now, and had the werewithal to, god i hate pro lifers, they fuck it for the rest of us.
One day , maybe karma will hit them , they will become very sick and beg to die , they better watch out , tables will turn on them someday and they will beg for N.

Its easy for pro-lifer now to take action, they have everything in life , money , health , family , friends but when its gone , they might become one of us , that's the sad part , they only have a short view of life. You never know when its gonna be your turn to be begging for N when its time so everybody should be pro choice.

Last edited:
ever so lonely

ever so lonely

terry joseph williams
Apr 17, 2022
your absolutely right buds, no argument there in everything you say, i know exactly why i want to die, it isnt due to physical ailments at least not rly, i am relatively healthy and able bodied, kind of, it isnt even due to mental health per se, tho i have plenty of issues, it is due to bereavement, constant bereavement from 2004 up until the present ? around 8 family members including my mother just gone, she died abruptly, and my grandparents and other family members followed suit, i would say i have been dealt a rather shitty hand, by any stretch of the imagination, to me suicide is taking back control, i feel when you lose family and your whole support network, everybody that had a hand in or contributed to raising you, those that loved you unconditionally, where the heck do we go from there ?, success is the least of our worries, i look around and i see people with there families, i dont even have somebody to put as a next of kin, mine are dead, and knowing that they would try to prevent my death and others in a similar situation just infuriates me bro, it is kind of like the only control we have over ourselves, when to check out, nobody else should have a say in the matter, they dont have our lived experiences or our pain, physical or mental, these people dont know or understand our wish to be truly free, our daily torment, probably dont care about us in any likelihood, they dont know what it is to lose just about everybody you ever held dear, as you watch on helpless, i realised how powerless we are to prevent our loved ones dying bro, and i just dont wish to be here, i been tired a long ass time, i been here a long ass time on this site, si i will eventually bypass and with my death the end of my pain, i wish each of us peace here no matter how it happens for us, you seem a cool person, it is awful how they are investigating KL, but these same people neglected there kids no doubt, which is probably why there offspring suicided to begin with, what happy kid teen or whatever looks up suicides much less acts upon it, as these parents kids did, couldnt have been a happy home could it, and society meanwhile keeps getting worse and worse, take care man, may we each find our own path, in this life or the next, i am gearing up for another go with my sn soon, i can defos beat si i just have to build upto it, i wish you well mate, i agree with everything you said, you make some sound points 🙏

Last edited:
G

Gonnerr

Enlightened
Mar 12, 2023
I wish you the best bro whatever your decision is , i hope we were born in a better world but that's not the case. SI is the most powerful thing , we wouldn't be here without it and it would be fine.