• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

penguinl0v3s

penguinl0v3s

Wait for Me 💙
Nov 1, 2023
Wow, I've been following your story for a long time—Beachy Head's been particularly notable in my memory, I even mentioned it to a friend—and I never expected it to end so abruptly here. I guess that's the nature of this forum. Your story feels complete though, somehow. All dressed up and unafraid to face death, that's how I want to be one day. Sounds like you've managed to find some happiness in the last of your life, and will find peace after this. Have a good bus ride ☺️

K

Kit1

Enlightened
Oct 24, 2023
Heartbreaking sad. Hope you have found true peace that you were unable to find on this planet.

Reactions: ropearoundatree
vitbar

vitbar

Escaped Lunatic
Jun 4, 2023
Struggling to come to terms with you being gone. You seemed to hold so much potential for a happy life. You were vivacious and engaged. Up for new experiences. You wanted to live a good life. I wish you could have found your place either back in the USA or somewhere else. At least you aren't suffering any more. ;-;