• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

LonelyKitten

LonelyKitten

Seeking one final escape
Aug 13, 2023
Heyo.
I uh, exploded in my other thread.
I'm overall a little calmer now.
Terrified on a rational level, but trying my best to try to brainstorm the situation for an escape, and take moments here and there to self-care a little to re-balance emotions.

I got Section 136, then a mental health assessment ordered Section 2, but right now, due to apparently all psych ward beds being full, I'm still kept in A&E until transport.

The thing is, right now they are letting me stay in my own room now, in which I am unsupervised and the lights are off.
Staff seems to have stopped acknowledging my existence for the most part, I could actually genuinely dash for the outside.

However, I was told police would be called to bring me back if I left randomly.
(I do wonder, I am technically not on anything right now, like I'm in between the two Sections.
Idk under what power, if any, they are holding me atm... ?
Perhaps I could genuinely leave and they couldn't stop me?
I wonder if there is some kind of lawyer or NGO I could call for further information?)

This is a rare opportunity.
For one, it generally helps me to be calm to not be supervised.
Two, I have more freedom this way, I can access all my stuff however I would like (got loads of items on me, suitcase, laptop bag, backpack).
I even have two blankets and a full bed.

I'm considering either jetting, or ctbing while I got the room.
I have cornhole bags (no ratchet strap though, but do have sort of a weak fabric strap and t-rex tape. I also have a lot of clothing) so maybe I could do night-night.
Been trying, but haven't passed out so far.
At the very least, I can hide them out of plain sight easy, and they don't look that suspicious anyway.
They could be my ticket.
Just look like lil pillows, tbh.
With leaving I wonder if they actually have legal power to keep/stop me, or I could find a way to ctb before I'm caught?
Still near Beachy Head, but I doubt a taxi/uber would take me lmao?
Maybe if security staff isn't allowed to chase me outside the building, I pre-order the ride, go out once it's there... ?
(maybe if I'm caught, it'd be under 136 again, so I could get a re-try at the assessment... ?)

I also have a scalpel but this sounds like a horrible pick.
Extremely high chance for lasting damage, SI gonna be strong, as well as if I freak/they come in unexpectedly, too much blood to hide at all.
Actually, I think the blood would literally flow through under the door before I could die yet.
I could sneak it into the bathroom, but I am still followed there, so I'd somehow have to keep the blood flowing into like, the sink, stay quiet, and attentive enough to... okay this probably doesn't work either does it?

I would rather die than go to a mental hospital again.
I seriously don't believe I have the capacity to re-experience something very likely to be akin to my worst childhood trauma.
The very fact that there is any genuine risk of this (psych ward) has been a huge motivating factor for me to want to ctb in general.

Any feedback or further info would be much appreciated.

Sorry.
I don't really have anyone to talk to for advice rn.
Trying to get as much info as I can, maybe it helps me make better decisions throughout this.
Finding it difficult to find info on this online, too...

Apparently, as I've kept being told, I only get the independent mental health advocate once I'm in the ward, and only then could I try to appeal.
I asked again, maybe if I'm annoying they'll be bothered enough to uphold whatever rights I may have.

claraisnotcarol

claraisnotcarol

from dust to dust
Oct 4, 2023
hey kitten, I know you should feel terrible right now, I can only imagine the trauma you've gone through in the past and how it is affecting you right now.
but in my opinion, I'd recommend you to not rush. have you considered the possibility of not succeeding, or being cought by a worker? then, the consequences would be so much worse, meaning, they've would have all their reasons to involve the law to get you in a mental hospital to stay for real in a long stay. that pain will surely be worse than this :(
also, you can't give those cops the reason to say you are really an ill criminal for scaping from a hospital and they were right getting you there in the first place!

update when you can, sending you love and hoping the best for you❤️

F&Inside

F&Inside

🌊🌊🌊
Aug 9, 2023
Hello.
It is a situation in which only you can think how to get out calmly and without losing your nerves. In the face of difficulties it is better to act coolly, there may be random factors in your favor and against you. Only you can determine how to act now and what decision to make.
Think that if they catch you again they will take measures but I was once told that if you behave calmly and politely they will not treat you badly.

Reactions: WAITING TO DIE
cosmic-joke

cosmic-joke

Pharmacology master
Oct 6, 2023
I'm so sorry you're in the place you are right now. I'm sorry I have no advice. Just wanted to say you are brave and I hope you find peace and comfort.
How did u get sectioned I actually died from ctb attempt and got brought back was dead for 3 mins, I've been in resus and acutr inpatient unit 6 times this year they haven't talked about sectioning once they don't give a fuck.. I'm UK too sorry to hear about ur situation
Heyo.
I uh, exploded in my other thread.
I'm overall a little calmer now.
Terrified on a rational level, but trying my best to try to brainstorm the situation for an escape, and take moments here and there to self-care a little to re-balance emotions.

I got Section 136, then a mental health assessment ordered Section 2, but right now, due to apparently all psych ward beds being full, I'm still kept in A&E until transport.

The thing is, right now they are letting me stay in my own room now, in which I am unsupervised and the lights are off.
Staff seems to have stopped acknowledging my existence for the most part, I could actually genuinely dash for the outside.

However, I was told police would be called to bring me back if I left randomly.
(I do wonder, I am technically not on anything right now, like I'm in between the two Sections.
Idk under what power, if any, they are holding me atm... ?
Perhaps I could genuinely leave and they couldn't stop me?
I wonder if there is some kind of lawyer or NGO I could call for further information?)

This is a rare opportunity.
For one, it generally helps me to be calm to not be supervised.
Two, I have more freedom this way, I can access all my stuff however I would like (got loads of items on me, suitcase, laptop bag, backpack).
I even have two blankets and a full bed.

I'm considering either jetting, or ctbing while I got the room.
I have cornhole bags (no ratchet strap though, but do have sort of a weak fabric strap and t-rex tape. I also have a lot of clothing) so maybe I could do night-night.
Been trying, but haven't passed out so far.
At the very least, I can hide them out of plain sight easy, and they don't look that suspicious anyway.
They could be my ticket.
Just look like lil pillows, tbh.
With leaving I wonder if they actually have legal power to keep/stop me, or I could find a way to ctb before I'm caught?
Still near Beachy Head, but I doubt a taxi/uber would take me lmao?
Maybe if security staff isn't allowed to chase me outside the building, I pre-order the ride, go out once it's there... ?
(maybe if I'm caught, it'd be under 136 again, so I could get a re-try at the assessment... ?)

I also have a scalpel but this sounds like a horrible pick.
Extremely high chance for lasting damage, SI gonna be strong, as well as if I freak/they come in unexpectedly, too much blood to hide at all.
Actually, I think the blood would literally flow through under the door before I could die yet.
I could sneak it into the bathroom, but I am still followed there, so I'd somehow have to keep the blood flowing into like, the sink, stay quiet, and attentive enough to... okay this probably doesn't work either does it?

I would rather die than go to a mental hospital again.
I seriously don't believe I have the capacity to re-experience something very likely to be akin to my worst childhood trauma.
The very fact that there is any genuine risk of this (psych ward) has been a huge motivating factor for me to want to ctb in general.

Any feedback or further info would be much appreciated.

Sorry.
I don't really have anyone to talk to for advice rn.
Trying to get as much info as I can, maybe it helps me make better decisions throughout this.
Finding it difficult to find info on this online, too...

Apparently, as I've kept being told, I only get the independent mental health advocate once I'm in the ward, and only then could I try to appeal.
I asked again, maybe if I'm annoying they'll be bothered enough to uphold whatever rights I may have.
Can I pm you?

Last edited:
  • Aww..
Reactions: LonelyKitten
vitbar

vitbar

Escaped Lunatic
Jun 4, 2023
How did u get sectioned I actually died from ctb attempt and got brought back was dead for 3 mins, I've been in resus and acutr inpatient unit 6 times this year they haven't talked about sectioning once they don't give a fuck.. I'm UK too sorry to hear about ur situation
Honestly it is probably how it all started that lead to it going this way. I've been frank with my doctor, therapists, and assessment people with never a mention of sectioning. Meanwhile LonelyKitten got the police called on them by people out to prevent suicide.

Medical people seem more resistant to sectioning for whatever reason. Could be pragmatism, familiarity, and could also be knowing the lack of beds and other services atm (so many wards have been closed). Often it has to get to the point other services are putting pressure on them (like the police). Seems also that the police and public are more likely to respond with panic and action. Possibly because they aren't desensitised, and also they aren't the ones tasked with actually doing something; They get to pass you on to someone else. Passing these cases on is their duty.

LonelyKitten

LonelyKitten

Seeking one final escape
Aug 13, 2023
Hello. Thank you for the support.
(I think if I was brave, I wouldn't be able to write messages anymore tbh)

then, the consequences would be so much worse, meaning, they've would have all their reasons to involve the law to get you in a mental hospital to stay for real in a long stay. that pain will surely be worse than this :(
I know, it's, it's terrifying to imaging losing even more freedom :/
But I am almost certain that on a rational level, that will happen no matter what I do from here on out?
If I just had a better grasp of the actual rights and stuff I have, what's really going to happen.
I still have not had a single person that is on *my* side explain anything to me.
It's such a stacked situation.
update when you can, sending you love and hoping the best for you❤️
I still have minimal supervision.
One nurse finally spoke to me in a friendly manner today.
She said something about an assessment happening on Monday as to where I'm going next under the Section 2 (the mental health team only works weekdays).

I am taking this to mean it's likely Monday I get warded, or perhaps assessed for security/ level.
Add a miniscule sprinkle of "perhaps if I mask well enough, I can convince them to let me go"

(not that I put much stock into that.
I'm severely disadvantaged in this process because I'm not from the UK.
I thought maybe the fact they're all over-capacity and stuff could help as a kind of financial argument, but I'm getting the sense the culture here is just different on this.
At least even once you're already in?)

I asked again for the independent advocate, reasoning I should have a right to have *someone* who could possibly be leaning toward my side to give me information on rights and stuff in preparation of the assessment.
This time I was told a request has been made?
I'll ask again tomorrow, if I'm still here by then.

The biggest monster I am fighting now is survival instinct.
I still have this night, and potentially the Sunday, to leave...

On the outside, I'm trying to be nice, cooperative, and non-concerning now, and just keep reiterating that I'm fine.
They won't help me with any of my problems.
I have to quash that fantasy.

Aside from that, I'm thinking the night-night is my best bet anymore because a failed attempt with that is least likely to be noticed.
It's not visually noticeable.
Noise is a big factor.
Would something like partial be loud?

I made another thread after it happened, which has the details - basically I got stopped near Beachy Head by Chaplains and they escalated to police, who did Section 136, then the A&E did Section 2.

(so much for potentially dying in peace, nature and beauty, btw.
I guess instead exiting imprisoned is fitting on a poetic level for my life, at least.
There's a tiny part of me that believes I could sneak out a window of escape if I manage to get released, but honestly at this rate, I'm worried about getting outright deported after a potential release.
And from that straight into psych custody back in Germany?)

• Aww..
Reactions: Foreverix
vitbar

vitbar

Escaped Lunatic
Jun 4, 2023
I'm severely disadvantaged in this process because I'm not from the UK.
I thought maybe the fact they're all over-capacity and stuff could help as a kind of financial argument, but I'm getting the sense the culture here is just different on this.
At least even once you're already in?)

I asked again for the independent advocate, reasoning I should have a right to have *someone* who could possibly be leaning toward my side to give me information on rights and stuff in preparation of the assessment.
This time I was told a request has been made?
I'll ask again tomorrow, if I'm still here by then.
Making this argument is unlikely to be productive imo. At best the fact might influence their decision, but bringing it up and using it as ammo might even count against you.

Frustratingly the only people I can suggest for legal advice on this is Mind, but they are only open on weekdays. Longer term I suggest you call them as soon as you can. Having them involved as well as the advocate is better than not.

Mind Helplines

They have a few numbers, but the legal one is probably what you want. They are decent on the whole.
Legal line: 0300 466 6463

Our Legal line offers legal information and general advice on mental health related law in England and Wales. We're open 9am to 6pm, Monday to Friday (except for bank holidays).

Ask us about:

• Being detained under the Mental Health Act (sectioning)
  • Mental capacity
  • Community care
  • Discrimination and equality

LonelyKitten

LonelyKitten

Seeking one final escape
Aug 13, 2023
Can I pm you?
You may.

Making this argument is unlikely to be productive imo. At best the fact might influence their decision, but bringing it up and using it as ammo might even count against you.
I'm sorry, which argument is unlikely to be productive?

Thank you for that resource btw!
I'll try to contact them if I continue to be stuck here (which I probably will)

vitbar

vitbar

Escaped Lunatic
Jun 4, 2023
I'm sorry, which argument is unlikely to be productive?

Thank you for that resource btw!
I'll try to contact them if I continue to be stuck here (which I probably will)
The financial argument; That there aren't enough beds and similar.

You're welcome. We're both struggling with the mental health system here in the UK.

• Hugs
LonelyKitten

LonelyKitten

Seeking one final escape
Aug 13, 2023
At best the fact might influence their decision, but bringing it up and using it as ammo might even count against you.
Is it like, they will listen to it as little as all the rest of anything I ever say?

I'm curious why do you say it would even be used against me?

vitbar

vitbar

Escaped Lunatic
Jun 4, 2023
Is it like, they will listen to it as little as all the rest of anything I ever say?

I'm curious why do you say it would even be used against me?
It's a few things. For one it makes it obvious you are trying to leverage their motivations to avoid being sectioned. It doesn't display that they don't need to worry about you. Lack of services imo is more likely to influence their decisions when not brought to the front. It's ideally not meant to influence them. In my experience they'll only section you if they genuinely think it is in your best interests.

• Informative
Reactions: Foreverix
Foreverix

Foreverix

Aeternum Vale
Sep 18, 2023
Free the LonelyKitten!

free harry potter GIF

claraisnotcarol

claraisnotcarol

from dust to dust
Oct 4, 2023
have you been able to get visits? or are you in the UK alone? I mean, since you are from Germany maybe your family and friends are there.
I don't know how sectioned works and maybe it's not allowed, but perhaps seeing a familiar friend could be good for you

• Hugs
LonelyKitten

LonelyKitten

Seeking one final escape
Aug 13, 2023
Aww, thanks y'all for checking in. I appreciate it :heart:

have you been able to get visits? or are you in the UK alone?
I have two friends in the UK, but tbh I'm afraid to tell them I'm here, it couldn't be more embarrassing/friendship ending.
They are both rather far from here anyway.
I hate bothering longer known friends with this kinda stuff because I deeply fear it'd have me lose them.

Just came across this thread, how are you?
Today I had been very anxious and failed quite a bit at masking.
Tried to shower but ended up crying and had my razor taken (was genuinely just shaving, I don't sh/ctb with razors)
Apparently I was in for a whole hour, unsupervised - this could've been an opportunity with my hidden scalpel tbh.
I am starting to see more and more cracks in security.

But at least some of the staff today were rather friendly - one kept going outside with me, the other tried to give me advice and was very patient, even bought me some stuff from the store.
However, he did talk about the ward and it sounds terrifying.
He made it sound like if I was actually UK resident, I could be connected to services or smth and perhaps try figuring stuff out, but I think he missed the part that I am merely visitor status here lol.
Current night nurse seems friendly, too.
Offers to let me go outside as well.

If outside, I could consider dashing and trying to find my way to Beachy Head fast enough to jump - right now I'm in the apparent legal gray area of Section 136 expired, Section 2 was pronounced but hasn't started since lack of beds.

I keep giving a slightly more coherent account of my story each time they ask, idk, gotta cling to some hopium.

Staff even let me take my aspirin (they took all of them because "I could overdose on that" (?)), and also allowed me to try a one-time diazepam.
This is brilliant - I can feel it makes me calm and is dampening SI.

I'm currently working on using this opportunity to ctb tonight. I have a lot of stuff that could in theory make night-night happen, and this might be the last day I enjoy this current lack of supervision (dark room, no staff in, all my stuff is with me).

So that's what's all new with me.
I might get to "leave" tonight!

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: xxpinkmoonglitterxx
claraisnotcarol

claraisnotcarol

from dust to dust
Oct 4, 2023
hey kitten!
since it's Monday and you had that thing where it's gonna be decided if you are warded or not (sorry I don't remember the name!!) I wanted to check in.
are you still there? and if you are, are you okay?

• Love
LonelyKitten

LonelyKitten

Seeking one final escape
Aug 13, 2023
hey kitten!
since it's Monday and you had that thing where it's gonna be decided if you are warded or not (sorry I don't remember the name!!) I wanted to check in.
are you still there? and if you are, are you okay?

Hello! Thank you for checking in 🙂
Hope you're doing okay yourself?

Unfortunately, I am still here.
I experimented a bunch with night-night last night, but I think I passed out after the second diazepam before I could get it to work.

Today they came by and said there still is no bed.
Perhaps today is simply another day where nothing happens?
I keep telling them I don't wanna hurt or kill myself (and I haven't so far in their care, despite minimal supervision - so maybe that argument helps me), and I'm trying to start emphasizing I have medical care teams in Germany if I could go back (GP, therapist, psych).

I called some of those helplines, thanks to @vitbar for this.
Was told I'll get a callback from an advocacy within 48 hours.
I'm not hopeful about release, but I'll try to keep that ball rolling, while also trying to get night-night to work.

Supervision is still minimal, I can go outside every once in a while (this might let me, I'll wait to get more info from the advocates, potentially exploit that potential legal grey area as I'm in between Section 136 -> Section 2 but they're holding me despite 136 expiration because "no beds"), and there is no risk of being found out while attempting (it's not outwardly visible, hidden under blankets/clothing.
The items are all non-suspicuous looking like lil clothing, cornhole bags and such).

I have: t-rex tape, socks, leggings, shirts, cornhole bags, some (admittedly weak) straps, and I can take diazepam for SI whenever I want.
Been even trying to use my special Skyward Sword wiimote as the stick for tourniquet, which would be... certainly a way to go.
The odds are in my favor... I just need to get it done, one final push.
I think if they end up starting the actual ward threat, and I just can't do night-night by then, I will have to seriously consider a hail mary scalpel attempt during a shower.
I want to be free. I can't handle imprisonment.

Really though, I thank you all for your support.
Every wake up here has been horrifying, but at least whenever I fail to go, there are kind, concerned messages out there waiting for me, because an understanding space like this exists :heart:

• Hugs
Reactions: claraisnotcarol
claraisnotcarol

claraisnotcarol

from dust to dust
Oct 4, 2023
Hello! Thank you for checking in 🙂
Hope you're doing okay yourself?

Unfortunately, I am still here.
I experimented a bunch with night-night last night, but I think I passed out after the second diazepam before I could get it to work.

Today they came by and said there still is no bed.
Perhaps today is simply another day where nothing happens?
I keep telling them I don't wanna hurt or kill myself (and I haven't so far in their care, despite minimal supervision - so maybe that argument helps me), and I'm trying to start emphasizing I have medical care teams in Germany if I could go back (GP, therapist, psych).

I called some of those helplines, thanks to @vitbar for this.
Was told I'll get a callback from an advocacy within 48 hours.
I'm not hopeful about release, but I'll try to keep that ball rolling, while also trying to get night-night to work.

Supervision is still minimal, I can go outside every once in a while (this might let me, I'll wait to get more info from the advocates, potentially exploit that potential legal grey area as I'm in between Section 136 -> Section 2 but they're holding me despite 136 expiration because "no beds"), and there is no risk of being found out while attempting (it's not outwardly visible, hidden under blankets/clothing.
The items are all non-suspicuous looking like lil clothing, cornhole bags and such).

I have: t-rex tape, socks, leggings, shirts, cornhole bags, some (admittedly weak) straps, and I can take diazepam for SI whenever I want.
Been even trying to use my special Skyward Sword wiimote as the stick for tourniquet, which would be... certainly a way to go.
The odds are in my favor... I just need to get it done, one final push.
I think if they end up starting the actual ward threat, and I just can't do night-night by then, I will have to seriously consider a hail mary scalpel attempt during a shower.
I want to be free. I can't handle imprisonment.

Really though, I thank you all for your support.
Every wake up here has been horrifying, but at least whenever I fail to go, there are kind, concerned messages out there waiting for me, because an understanding space like this exists :heart:
happy you are still with us.
it seems like a very difficult situation, I thought you would know something by now. I'll keep checking in.
in the meantime, until they tell you something valuable or you decide what you are going to do, try to go day by day just like you've been doing until now.

• Love
Toobrokentofix

Toobrokentofix

Experienced
Jul 7, 2020
I was taken into hospital on the way to beachy head in March this year and put under a section 2. Then when transferred back to my local psych hospital had the section lifted after 4 days.

wiinterfrost

wiinterfrost

it only gets worse..
Oct 8, 2023
hi there! cannot really offer advice but just wanna send some supporting feelings. being imprisoned is also my absolute worst thing and i am so sorry you have to be there! i wish you all the best:heart: will be checking for updates :)

LonelyKitten

LonelyKitten

Seeking one final escape
Aug 13, 2023
:heart: To y'all. So glad I stumbled here.

I was taken into hospital on the way to beachy head in March this year and put under a section 2. Then when transferred back to my local psych hospital had the section lifted after 4 days.
I'm sorry to hear they did the same to you.
It's awful they guard so heavily what appears one of the more peaceful ways of leaving the world.

Surprised they freed you so quickly though - it sounds like you didn't hide trying to ctb all that much?
It's just so hard to mask here with BPD, this environment keeps escalating it for me.
If it's not too prying, would I be able to ask you a few questions about your scenario?

Last edited:
LonelyKitten

LonelyKitten

Seeking one final escape
Aug 13, 2023
hey, i wanna check up on u. how is it going?
Thank you for checking in!
I'm quite scared, but adjusting somewhat.
Still in the A&E, "no beds".
Being here is in itself fairly manageable (quite unsupervised), and would lowkey be nice if I genuinely meant to seek brief respite/help here as say, a local or UK resident with family/a life to return to and not someone without a future.
Been getting lots of food and sometimes meds.
I just super worry about what's next, I know it's going to be so much worse.

They're still talking about ward.
Nurses mostly put on the friendly face, but any time I speak to a doctor it's cold and distrustful, ignoring any suggestions and compromises I make regarding leaving.
I try to be candid in that imprisonment is really bad for me because of childhood trauma, but it feels unheard/irrelevant.
A doc wanted to prescribe me some new medication out of the blue, so that's another red flag.

I miss home...

claraisnotcarol

claraisnotcarol

from dust to dust
Oct 4, 2023
hey kitten. just a reminder I keep checking.
so, they still haven't told you why exactly they wanna put you in a ward?
and also, since you are not able to get home, have you been able to contact your family?
sending love🧡

• Love
Tesha

Tesha

Life too shall pass
May 31, 2020
@LonelyKitten

Just seen this and thought I'd chip in.… from what I've read your section 136 has expired and you've been assessed and deemed to require inpatient stay under a section 2. As you point out, you're in the grey zone…. Which is actually a good place for you to be (considering the other options).

You must have been appointed a treating / responsible doctor to take ownership for your care. Find out who it is. They have a duty to ensure that you are being held in the least restrictive way and that you still need to be held - so should be doing regular reviews to review your status. It may be that you've now been there long enough to say you obviously didn't need a section 2, because you've not harmed yourself or others.

The legal position to hold you is not water tight and you may be able to straight up ask to leave, unless the hospital can demonstrate that they have updated their assessment and it requires you to remain there. You would probably know if that had been done, as you should've been formally assessed again.

So, in a nutshell, ask who your treating doctor is, ask to see the reviewed assessment and get them to confirm how often they are doing it (if at all), ask to leave as you clearly no longer meet the definition for being held as the respite you've had in hospital has given you thinking space and you're not a risk to yourself or others.

Good luck….

LonelyKitten

LonelyKitten

Seeking one final escape
Aug 13, 2023
hey kitten. just a reminder I keep checking.
so, they still haven't told you why exactly they wanna put you in a ward?
and also, since you are not able to get home, have you been able to contact your family?
sending love🧡
Heya.
They keep repeating it's because I went to Beachy Head and have stuff on me etc. (I have a lot of luggage on me)

I had a conversation with them today.
Basically I was profiled for being weird is the gist I'm getting. I tried to explain I have a return flight, I like to buy tickets on the spot, have all my luggage pre-made due to lots of travel etc.
None of that matters to them.
Not close to my family, so I don't wanna contact them.

So, in a nutshell, ask who your treating doctor is, ask to see the reviewed assessment and get them to confirm how often they are doing it (if at all), ask to leave as you clearly no longer meet the definition for being held as the respite you've had in hospital has given you thinking space and you're not a risk to yourself or others.
Ayo. Thank you for the advice, I appreciate it.
I tried those things this morning.
So:
-There is no specific doctor responsible for me.
-They concede that I can technically leave, but said they would call the police to bring me back if I did.
-I tried to emphasize that it would be dangerous for me and my safety to send me to a ward (I'm small, weak, trans, etc.).
They agreed but deemed it an irrelevant factor.
-So far both independent advocate as well as re-assessment has been refused, they said they'll check back in about those latter two.
-I saw a doctor once at some point this week (can't keep track of the damn days anymore), but she was extremely cold and uncooperative as far as release goes.
I tried to suggest I go back to the airport etc. and she just refused everything all the way, saying things like family would have to pick me up at this point. (I mentioned I have 2 long-term friends in UK, but she waved that as irrelevant)

tl;dr:
I think I genuinely can't escape being sent to a ward unless I outright ctb while they're still out of beds.

I just wish I could go back to the US and live freely again.
I only got less than 4 years in total of living freely.
What a short, short life... there was still so much I could have done...
If only I hadn't been so stupid, if only I had defended my Green Card at all costs.
Then this spiral, this re-victimization, it wouldn't be happening.

• Hugs
Reactions: claraisnotcarol
WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
Been in these horrible mental words before on a section and it actually made me worse because the staff were horrible, and abusive.
I've been sectioned a couple of times, and escaped during my last section by climbing over the roof because I hated it so much.
I hope you can manage to find a solution to this awful problem and get the hell out of that place.

Last edited:
claraisnotcarol

claraisnotcarol

from dust to dust
Oct 4, 2023
but, if you can technically leave, why call the police to have you back?...
so, I don't understand, it couldnt be illegal that you left and booked a flight back to Germany ASAP.
we'll, I don't really know anything since I am not from the UK but the things they say seem to me so... incoherent?

• Aww..
Toobrokentofix

Toobrokentofix

Experienced
Jul 7, 2020
:heart: To y'all. So glad I stumbled here.

I'm sorry to hear they did the same to you.
It's awful they guard so heavily what appears one of the more peaceful ways of leaving the world.

Surprised they freed you so quickly though - it sounds like you didn't hide trying to ctb all that much?
It's just so hard to mask here with BPD, this environment keeps escalating it for me.
If it's not too prying, would I be able to ask you a few questions about your scenario?
Yes. Of course. Fire away.

• Love