• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

P

PleaseHelp82

What is beyond this place?
Sep 9, 2023
Question, the section about the antiemetics says one can use Quetiapine- 245 nM. I have this med but it's listed in MG. How do I convert that? This is probably a dumb question but I can't find anything online to tell me.

Reactions: tired0zymandias
tired0zymandias

tired0zymandias

Live Fast, Die Young
Sep 25, 2023
It wrote "Crush 20x30mg tablets (Oxazepam) (Benzos) with Mortar & Pestle"

That's for oxazepam. What about xanax? How much mg did I use to take?

Thank you so much!

dimstar

dimstar

Poor little woodpecker
Mar 17, 2023
Requested to keep this near top. Will keep bumping

• Love
Reactions: Adûnâi
M

mothercoin

Aug 9, 2023
I have metaclopramide, paracetamol, diazepam, clonazepam, ondasetron ( just in case for nausea). I am confused regarding the antacid someone please help. I have a low IQ so this is all confusing me.PLEASE HELP
they are saying antacid is not recommended because it doesn't do anything, according to the creator of PPH.

Last edited:
Interestedsadboi25

Interestedsadboi25

Mar 23, 2023
Very interesting documentation. thanks and good job.

T

Throwaway8675309

As each day grows the reasons to die does as well.
Apr 29, 2019
Can anyone help me plan SN stuff? It's a lot to read and I can't afford to screw it up. Reading is harder these days.

remcycler

remcycler

Sleep Connoisseur
Dec 19, 2023
Bumping for the planning and double checkers

SmollMushroom

SmollMushroom

send N pls
Sep 27, 2023
Olanzapine- 21 nM
Hello! Sorry I'm quite ignorant and don't understand what nM stands for? How many milligrams?
My tablets are 2,5mg each. Please help, thank you!

almaPerdida

almaPerdida

"Oh God, I’m so depressed." - Marvin
Nov 24, 2023
A question, if i take some LSD before taking SN, will they interact somehow? I was hoping that LSD wouldn't affect but i'm not sure and i won't try if there's any risks that it will make the SN fail.

D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022
A question, if i take some LSD before taking SN, will they interact somehow? I was hoping that LSD wouldn't affect but i'm not sure and i won't try if there's any risks that it will make the SN fail.
Why would you take acid?

almaPerdida

almaPerdida

"Oh God, I’m so depressed." - Marvin
Nov 24, 2023
Why would you take acid?
To help with my SI in case they kick in. But i'm hoping the weed will be enough to help with it tho, i'd use acid just in case as a last resort.

Noc

Noc

Jan 6, 2024
If I understand this correctly, you need to take 20 ("20x30mg") benzos?

M

mmmmn

Jan 12, 2024
Hey! As one of the ingredients for st method, you need bonzos, I was thinking about xanax, Could someone please tell me the dosage, I weight 44kg

T

Theman

Student
Mar 15, 2020
wow, that's awesome man.
hours of works

Impressive and informative post. Big props for having the best visual representation/guide I have seen of the aquarium testing method. I get that it can be a bit complicated without a background in the sciences, but you broke it down well.
Sometimes I debate purchasing sodium nitrate and doing a blood test to compare it with sodium nitrite. My hunch is that both would substantially change the color of the blood to brown. I guess it doesn't hurt to do both but I have WAY more faith in the aquarium test as an indicator of SN purity.
How long does SN take to become nitrate if left in the open air?Does anybody know?
To help with my SI in case they kick in. But i'm hoping the weed will be enough to help with it tho, i'd use acid just in case as a last resort.
How long does SN take to become nitrate if left in the open?

Last edited:
Reactions: DeathGivesFreedom
ChronicPainExistent

ChronicPainExistent

Jan 3, 2024
Anybody have any luck with procuring SN in the US recently? Maybe from the dark net?