• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

heavyeyes

heavyeyes

Oct 9, 2022
I just had a thought. When taking sn can regular tap water be used? Or is it necessary to use something like purified bottled water or distilled water?

Reactions: Vizzy
K

Klimpop

Jun 6, 2023
Hi, I can't find distilled water for the SN aquarium testing. Is it suitable in my case to make the test using just 2 ordinary 500 ml plastic spring water ? (this way I dont need to find large capacity glasses of 500 ml which I also don't have).

• Love
Reactions: Vivacious_Vee
IndyAna

IndyAna

🤍
Feb 9, 2023
Hi, I can't find distilled water for the SN aquarium testing. Is it suitable in my case to make the test using just 2 ordinary 500 ml plastic spring water ? (this way I dont need to find large capacity glasses of 500 ml which I also don't have).
test the water without the SN in it first and then with it. then do the substraction.

wyn

wyn

May 26, 2023
dumb question but how am i supposed to take paracetamol and 3x 10mg Metoclopramide if im water fasting??

Reactions: IndyAna
Vivacious_Vee

Vivacious_Vee

Jun 17, 2023
dumb question but how am i supposed to take paracetamol and 3x 10mg Metoclopramide if im water

why is that?
Not 100% sure, believe it is something to do with ions?? Salts is corrosive that can react with certain metals. May cause a chemical reaction? That is why it is recommended to use utensils with non reactive materials when handing salts. LIke wood or plastic. Hope that helps x
You can make your own distilled water, takes half an hour, then to cool... Bet large pan, inside put a metal stand in there, add water, put empty bowel on top, Boil water, put ice cubes on lid that is upside down, water drips from lid to bowl. Duhhhduhhh then you have your distilled water! xx

Last edited:
A

AnonYmous00

Apr 5, 2023
Has anyone had success with the purity of ordering SN from Amazon? (USA)

Whyami

Whyami

I'm a creep, I'm a weirdo, wth I'm doing here?
Jun 21, 2023
Thanks a lot for this research compilation, it's really helpful

Z

Z3RO

Jun 2, 2023
Thanks for the information, been having a hard time sourcing it though, all of the companries make it to where it has to be sent to a university.

Techef

Techef

Student
Jun 19, 2023
I am also wondering as to the quality of SN available on Amazon (US). There are a few listings claiming to be 99+%, chemically pure, reagent grade, etc. (I suppose I could just buy and test...)

M

MusicToLogIn

Student
Sep 20, 2021
What are the bottles called that we see in the picture, in which the Sn is stored? Need to know so i can safely store SN.

Bastet

Bastet

Nothingness lies coiled in the heart of being
Jun 7, 2023
What are the bottles called that we see in the picture, in which the Sn is stored? Need to know so i can safely store SN.
They are chemical bottles for solids, and are made of hdpe. Normally the sn already comes in those bottles, but if not and you can't get them, you could just store it im a mason jar. As long as its airtight its fine. But beware that ziplock bags on their own are not completely gastight and are only recommended for short term storage.

M

MusicToLogIn

Student
Sep 20, 2021
If I have open teeth. Will drinking Sn kill those teeth?

P

painmustend

Jul 16, 2023
wow, thank you for putting all the information in one place! this is extremly helpful!!! thank you so much!

Couldydays

Couldydays

上海的小伙伴速速与我联系
Jul 16, 2023
Although I have never been in touch with you, I already miss you, you are so gentle and kind vizzy.

• Love
Reactions: worldsapart
N

no-name9859472882

Student
May 16, 2021
if i cant get meto and only have access to olanzapine how much do i need to take for the sn method?

Reactions: MusicToLogIn