• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

M

MusicToLogIn

Student
Sep 20, 2021
What do I do when the purity of SN is about 50%? Can I double the dose without a problem? Without vomiting it?

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Don't know how to. Don't have a source. Also im vegetable. So i kinda have to make it work.
well if the purity is only 50% and you are sure about it you'd have to take double the amount to have 100% SN amount. But this may lead to vomiting which would bring most of the SN out of your stomach. I really don't know what to do, no recommendation, following the proven protocols is the best as it has the highest chances to succeed.

M

MusicToLogIn

Student
Sep 20, 2021
well if the purity is only 50% and you are sure about it you'd have to take double the amount to have 100% SN amount. But this may lead to vomiting which would bring most of the SN out of your stomach. I really don't know what to do, no recommendation, following the proven protocols is the best as it has the highest chances to succeed.
Would that work? Just doubling the dose?

Reactions: rohite0024
P

Praestat_Mori

May 21, 2023
Would that work? Just doubling the dose?
Probably it will not work because it's likelier to vomit. Your backup glass must also be double dose then. I wouldn't try that.

J

jonward55

£ Made Me Be Here.
Apr 12, 2023
What do I do when the purity of SN is about 50%? Can I double the dose without a problem? Without vomiting it?
No it does not work that way. No matter how much you take it will still only be 50%

P

Praestat_Mori

May 21, 2023
No it does not work that way. No matter how much you take it will still only be 50%
That's not really correct! 50% purity means that if you have 100g the pure SN amount is 50g. and that is more than lethal! The problem is it will be too much and vomiting is likely long before the drink is ingested completely.

It's about the actual amount of SN that is ingested and stays inside the body.

Reactions: Lost in a Dream
M

MusicToLogIn

Student
Sep 20, 2021
Would that work doubleing the dose and enough of it gets absorbed?!

P

Praestat_Mori

May 21, 2023
Would that work doubleing the dose and enough of it gets absorbed?!
I do not recommend to use it, it's better to have pure SN (lab quality) and to follow the proven protocols. But we do the maths now:

You have SN "Saltmix" with 50% purity, that means if you take 50g of that "Saltmix" you will have 25g SN, which is the suggested amount of SN. I don't know whether you can dissolve 50g of your "Saltmix" in only 50ml of water, you cannot dissolve infinite amounts of salts in a given amount of water. This is one thing and the other is that you may likely vomit easier due to the fact that you ingest more salt and maybe more water when it doesn't dissolve in only 50ml. I hope that explains it.

M

MusicToLogIn

Student
Sep 20, 2021
I understand you, but do you know if it will be absorbed by the body?

Z

Zeusman8506

Jun 28, 2023
Not to be rude if you are asking that question need to do some reading. Lot of great threads that can help you.

Reactions: Kerrtu
P

Praestat_Mori

May 21, 2023
I did but everything I've read gives you an exact amount and doesn't really touch on what happens if you take way more. Just how more cups in case you puke. It also says that if you puke you shouldn't need any more glasses because you should already have a deadly enough amount in your system. I just wanted to know if adding way more causes you to pass out faster or was not guaranteed to work and would cause you to fail.

I'm sorry but I'm getting close to my date and I'm getting worried. This is where I start really acting up because my anxiety is getting out of control. I already know I want/need this, but I was trained in the military to see the worst in things and get all the information possible so I don't fail with a backup. I'm freaking out. I'm really sorry if this is causing any irritation in the community. I'm very unhinged and I can't get a handle on my self.
From what I know from the protocols and how I understand it, it is recommended to have 1 or 2 backup glasses (standard: 25g SN in 50ml water) in the case of vomiting. So if you vomit and you're still able to drink the 2nd glass, you will do that. Here's a table how much SN is needed for higher body weights than avg. I would simply stay with the proven protocols, there is nothing better you can do here.

Reactions: Kerrtu
Catch-22

Catch-22

Time waits for no one...
Aug 19, 2019
Does anyone know if there's a shelf life for SN? Does it degrade if it is exposed to small amounts of air and moisture?

Catch-22

Catch-22

Time waits for no one...
Aug 19, 2019
I have some that is around 3 years old and I didn't now if I needed to source some new. I was just reading some new laws that were put into place. I think I'd be hard-pressed to find any again

D

diyCTB

Mage
Oct 28, 2018
I have some that is around 3 years old and I didn't now if I needed to source some new. I was just reading some new laws that were put into place. I think I'd be hard-pressed to find any again

On average it's 3-5 years minimum and there seems to be no consensus. One claimed 10 years and another time claimed indefinitely which I highly doubt. But in case it's seal has been broken or has been tamprered with and it has been stored exposed to air it starts degrading from top and slowly makes its way down. In that case it better be more than 50g that you ordered, assuming you prepare 2 glasses of 25g each. I would make sure to discard several grams (5/10?) of topmost layer first before using it. Maybe I would also perform aquarium nitrite test to be sure it's still good.

FreeSpirit1Love

FreeSpirit1Love

Navigating the storm to my final port
Jul 27, 2023
Please all know, when you are using salts, use a plastic or wooden spoon! NEVER metal x
Super helpful comment! (If I can ever find any >95% SN, that is.) It seems obvious now, but it hadn't even crossed my mind until I read this. Thank you!
After some comments it will open
I can't PM yet either. Hopefully soon. But I have the same burning question that a lot of other people on here have: where/how can I get >95% pure SN? I'm going to look into the PPH nitrous method a bit I think. Just in case access to pure-enough SN is just not really possible anymore.

Last edited:
Lost in a Dream

Lost in a Dream

He/him - Metal head
Feb 22, 2020
On average it's 3-5 years minimum and there seems to be no consensus. One claimed 10 years and another time claimed indefinitely which I highly doubt. But in case it's seal has been broken or has been tamprered with and it has been stored exposed to air it starts degrading from top and slowly makes its way down. In that case it better be more than 50g that you ordered, assuming you prepare 2 glasses of 25g each. I would make sure to discard several grams (5/10?) of topmost layer first before using it. Maybe I would also perform aquarium nitrite test to be sure it's still good.

I bought a huge jar back in 2020 that is 2 lbs in weight. It's not quite 3 years old, but I wonder how far down I would have to go to make sure it's as pure as possible. It doesn't have a paper seal under the plastic cap, but it's in a plastic jar that is stored inside of a plastic bag, so maybe it's okay. I also bought some new SN this year, so it's probably a lot more potent but, I'm curious to know if the old stuff is any good.

Reactions: 0000000000000
Catch-22

Catch-22

Time waits for no one...
Aug 19, 2019
I bought a huge jar back in 2020 that is 2 lbs in weight. It's not quite 3 years old, but I wonder how far down I would have to go to make sure it's as pure as possible. It doesn't have a paper seal under the plastic cap, but it's in a plastic jar that is stored inside of a plastic bag, so maybe it's okay. I also bought some new SN this year, so it's probably a lot more potent but, I'm curious to know if the old stuff is any good.
From your description it sounds like you got it from the same source I did. Was going to get some more and I noticed a new law that was put in place last month.. at least in my state. Now I'm in panic mode.. I'm chronically ill and what I have there is no getting better unless you have tons of money which I don't. A very slow painful death.. and since I've already been through decades of this I'm beyond ready. Using SN is my only way out since I am housebound and do you have access to anything else.

Last edited:
Lost in a Dream

Lost in a Dream

He/him - Metal head
Feb 22, 2020
From your description it sounds like you got it from the same source I did. Was going to get some more and I noticed a new law that was put in place last month.. at least in my state. Now I'm in panic mode.. I'm chronically ill and what I have there is no getting better unless you have tons of money which I don't. A very slow painful death.. and since I've already been through decades of this I'm beyond ready. Using SN is my only way out since I am housebound and do you have access to anything else.
I got a new batch from a different source, but that one has also stopped selling SN, so we're running out of options. I know other sources exist, but I don't have links or anything unfortunately. I know there are members more knowledgeable about this than me, so hopefully they see this thread. I imagine they're following it already anyway.

Catch-22

Catch-22

Time waits for no one...
Aug 19, 2019
I got a new batch from a different source, but that one has also stopped selling SN, so we're running out of options. I know other sources exist, but I don't have links or anything unfortunately. I know there are members more knowledgeable about this than me, so hopefully they see this thread. I imagine they're following it already anyway.

D

diyCTB

Mage
Oct 28, 2018
Was it from fishing store? I have one too but there were a few reports that people were getting nitrate instead of nitrite. I saw this review on it on Amazon titled "Packaging Issue" and don't know if it has to do with seller selling nitrate or what person had went bad over time:

" I thought this would last a long time but my nitrite is mostly nitrate at this point. Even with the lid on tight and properly stored. Now I need to get a new shipment:( "

I am bad at math, let alone know nothing about chemistry. I wanted to ask about aquarium testing method with aquarium strips on chemistry forum and folks did not understand what I want from them. I wanted to understand why that method would be a good indicator and know how changing certain parameters would affect the accuracy. I asked why it has to be 1000ml of water, why 5g of chemical because some guides instruct to use 1g of chemical. Why mix 5g in 10ml of water and not 100ml of water before I add it to 990ml/900ml water bottle.

They asked what I want tested "quantity" or "quality" of the chemical. Quality is that purity thing mentioned on the packaging and quantity is PPM or mg /L. And since aquarium testing strips test PPM the target amount i.e. 10 is an indication of a very low amount of chemical in the water. If my SN is 100% pure I would see 10 PPM on a testing strip. If claimed purity was 90% I would see 9 PPM and if claimed purity was 50% I would see 5 PPM on a testing strip? If the target result is 10 PPM why instructions mention to make 5g of SN solution and not 10g? I saw even guide where 1g was mentioned.

Last edited:
Catch-22

Catch-22

Time waits for no one...
Aug 19, 2019

Catch-22

Catch-22

Time waits for no one...
Aug 19, 2019
Unfortunately I don't think I'll be able to find another source. I never knew that SN had an expiration date. Mine is still in the plastic bag and box it came in.. I never opened it. It's stored in a room that has humidity so I'm concerned about that. If I knew about new laws that were being implemented I would have bought some more sooner. I always planned on going by benzos but people here told me that that wouldn't do anything. Even if I had a couple hundred. I always thought for sure that would do it. I'm not sure if it's from experience or they read it in the Peaceful Pill handbook. Before I became completely housebound I know I could have found something but now it's just me myself and I. I wish I would have tried it before it had potentially expired. My brain has been affected by my illness so I have cognitive issues so testing it with strips and measuring it out is going to be impossible. I kept holding out hope but my hope is gone. I hear about people getting it from different countries besides the USA but I don't know what countries they live in.

• Hugs
Reactions: 0000000000000
M

MusicToLogIn

Student
Sep 20, 2021
Super helpful comment! (If I can ever find any >95% SN, that is.) It seems obvious now, but it hadn't even crossed my mind until I read this. Thank you!

I can't PM yet either. Hopefully soon. But I have the same burning question that a lot of other people on here have: where/how can I get >95% pure SN? I'm going to look into the PPH nitrous method a bit I think. Just in case access to pure-enough SN is just not really possible anymore.
Why should we use a plastic spoon?