• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

HopefulSleep

HopefulSleep

Wants to sleep
Apr 24, 2023
Swb didn't work so soon I will take my sn so I weighed myself and seems like I didn't care about calories cause I will be dead soon but the problem now is that the 25g sn isn't recommended for my weight anymore.
The chart lists that I should take 25g if I am 100kg but if I am 110kg I should take 26,5g in 53ml water.
I don't know which dose I should take now cause 25g is the most widely used and the problem with the other dose is that it is a bit hard to weight exactly 53ml water cause my scale isn't that accurate.

alonely

alonely

exists by being merely labeled
Jul 1, 2023
From what I've seen/read on the site, the amount of SN is more important than the exact amount of water. You mostly want to make sure it's enough to dissolve all the SN and not too much excess water.

H

HerculePoirot

(Frozen account)
Sep 25, 2022
Recommended dosage is of course approximate and indicative. Everyone is different (body mass, muscle/fat/bone proportions etc). Against vomiting, the main thing is anti-emetic obviously.
You may die with less than 25 grams, but it would be slow and possibly painful.

H

HerculePoirot

(Frozen account)
Sep 25, 2022
I suggest to prepare anti-emetic and two glasses of Sn 30 grams each. Take anti-emetic then drink first Sn glass 15 minutes later. If you don't pass out after 5 or 6 minutes, drink the backup swiftly.

befree

befree

Time to do more enjoyable things _____Goodbye_____
Mar 22, 2022
>

Attachments

• SN.png
    SN.png
    10.4 KB · Views: 0
HopefulSleep

HopefulSleep

Wants to sleep
Apr 24, 2023
I suggest to prepare anti-emetic and two glasses of Sn 30 grams each. Take anti-emetic then drink first Sn glass 15 minutes later. If you don't pass out after 5 or 6 minutes, drink the backup swiftly.
Why only waiting 15 minutes after anti emetic and not 45 minutes as in stans guide?
I thought drinking the second glass only if you vomit before passing out, why now generelly if I don't pass out after 6 minutes?

H

HerculePoirot

(Frozen account)
Sep 25, 2022
Why only waiting 15 minutes after anti emetic and not 45 minutes as in stans guide?
I thought drinking the second glass only if you vomit before passing out, why now generelly if I don't pass out after 6 minutes?
Okay, 45 minutes. I suggested 2nd glass after 6 minutes even if you don't vomit, because you mentioned some concern about your body weight and the recommended dosage.
So, in case you decide to take 30 grams (or even only 25), you will absorb for sure a lethal dose after the 2nd drink if the 1st one doesn't knock you out.
l

HopefulSleep

HopefulSleep

Wants to sleep
Apr 24, 2023
Okay, 45 minutes. I suggested 2nd glass after 6 minutes even if you don't vomit, because you mentioned some concern about your body weight and the recommended dosage.
So, in case you decide to take 30 grams (or even only 25), you will absorb for sure a lethal dose after the 2nd drink if the 1st one doesn't knock you out.
l
Doesn't it take up to 20 minutes to pass out?

H

HerculePoirot

(Frozen account)
Sep 25, 2022
Doesn't it take up to 20 minutes to pass out?
For the three persons I supported in their last minutes, unconsciousness occured after less than 6 minutes. Same for at least 3 other cases. Actually I should say unresponsiveness instead of unconsciousness.

Last edited:
HopefulSleep

HopefulSleep

Wants to sleep
Apr 24, 2023
For the three persons I supported in their last minutes, unconsciousness occured after less than 6 minutes. Same for at least 3 other cases.
You mean you wrote with people who took sn on this site?

pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
For the three persons I supported in their last minutes, unconsciousness occured after less than 6 minutes. Same for at least 3 other cases. Actually I should say unresponsiveness instead of unconsciousness.
how much sn 25 g? so they drunk the first glass of SN and 6 minutes later unconsious or unresponsive ? Which brand of SN if you can say here?

Reactions: Csmith8827
H

HerculePoirot

(Frozen account)
Sep 25, 2022
On this site and on a private network too.
how much sn 25 g? so they drunk the first glass of SN and 6 minutes and unconsious or unresponsive ? Which brand of SN if you can say here?
Yes, 25 grams then quickly unresponsive. Dunno their Sn source. They were all slim persons, around 50 kg.

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc
pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Aug 12, 2019
On this site and on a private network too.

Yes, 25 grams then quickly unresponsive. Dunno their Sn source. They were all slim persons, around 50 kg.
And no pain in those 6 minutes of consciousness ?

pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Aug 12, 2019
Discomfort, bad taste, tachycardia, nausea, no real pain.
That doesn't sound bad to me 6 minutes of that. I'm only afraid of extreme real pain like from drowning or burning. You can get much worse if you eat food with bacteria in it . food poisoning up to 3 days of constant exteme nauseau and other pains and sickenss : and this food poisoning can happen to anybody at any day ,

Last edited:
K

kionu09

Jun 3, 2023
From the threads i learned it may take up to 20 min until unconciousness. I dont see any reason to drink 2nd if you dont throw up in 5-10 minutes after 1st. If SN work asexpected you wont be able to find energy to drink 2nd after 10 minutes. So we are speaking of very narrow window for second dose. I also doubt that if you vomit immediatly you may not find enough will to drink 2nd since taste is awful already. i find it logical to abort the process if you vomit <5 minutes.

Last edited:
HopefulSleep

HopefulSleep

Wants to sleep
Apr 24, 2023
front of me

front of me

Experienced
Aug 3, 2023
I really don't know, but I weigh 95 pounds, about 47~ kilos. The picture shows that he likes to take 17grams or a little less. Will it be enough so I don't want to increase it and vomit or take a little more just in case I vomit?