• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

RodgerThat

RodgerThat

It's over and out.
Apr 23, 2019
Seems that permissions aren't set for average users to be able to make polls. If you tag a mod in your thread, they can add one in for you if you ask nicely, I reckon.

s_girl

s_girl

Still here?
Sep 13, 2018
I tried creating a new thread and couldn't find an option to add a poll... I'd like to know how to do this too. Thanks @Marquis

Last edited:
Oblivion Lover

Oblivion Lover

No life, no suffering
May 30, 2019
I know it's a bit late and you might have already figured it out by yourself, but I thought it would be useful to leave this to people who don't know how to set up a poll. To set up a poll you first need to make your thread as there's no option to add it while creating a thread. Above the initial post of the thread, on the right, there's a small box with three points (...) on it. By clicking on it you will be able to edit the thread title and make a poll. Simple as that. I don't think you need privileges as I'm a relatively new member and I was able to do it easily. I think you can only do that during the first hours after you created the thread.

Reactions: Faraway1990
Roger

Roger

I Liked Ike
May 11, 2019
Post Thread.
Hit the ... symbol. This brings up a short drop down choice table - ignore this.
Cursor down to the bottom of the contents box, which may not be visible on screen until you cursor down (this is where I was going wrong) and there is an option "Post a Poll"

Take it from there.
Thank you @Oblivion Lover I was just wondering about this. ❤

I have just posted a thread about how to post a poll in Sanctionedsuicide

Last edited: