• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Is there anything the society can do for you to make you less suicidal (except for wishing for money

• Yes, a lot can be done .

• Nothing can be done by the society.

• Nothing significant can be done .

Results are only viewable after voting.
actualfemcel

actualfemcel

Mar 30, 2024
Individuals can make an effort to be kinder to others, at least. Suicidal people shouldn't be treated like criminals for wanting help, locked and sexually abused in psych wards and tortured until they learn to pretend everything is okay.

soulkitty

soulkitty

Just a shell of who I once was.
Apr 6, 2024
There's many things that can be improved in society that would make me feel relieved and happier, especially things that can be done to end/decrease the suffering of people. But even if all of those things were to improve, my reasons for CTB are personal and I think I would feel this way regardless

Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

šŸŽµ Can this be the end? Is this the way I die?
Apr 17, 2023
More neetbux šŸ’° scrooge McDuck swimming pool

• Yay!
Reactions: MeltingBrain
DefinitelyReady

DefinitelyReady

Desperate to go--
Mar 14, 2024
I think the disability acceptance rate for poor health is cruel and unusual. The lengths to go through it. The lawyer taking up to a 1/4 [f your money, from the money that you would get to barely stay alive still in miserable poverty. Minimum wage if you can find something you're able to do would still put you in the same boat. So to put yourself through working just to procrastinate sleep to decompress and keep from crying until the next miserable just to again, barely survive? The mental health system is broken as is the medical side of it so you can't fix what mental anguish you have to better yourself or ease your symptoms, let alone find the source of your symptoms physically so you're stuck with that. You can change laws for shit with a radical painstaking effort. Hell, I have to pass chained dogs that you see on the ASPCA commercials next door 24/7 but hey, they have a rotted wooden dog house for "shelter", a food and water dish technically, even if it's rusted and if water is even in there it could be old and contaminated, filled with pollen, grass, and bugs; or evaporated from heat or frozen solid depending on the temps. But hey, that's the law in my area of Oklahoma. Had a real long convo about it with the Sheriff of my county at our same clinic in the parking lot (This was long after I had already talked to two deputies who blew me off.) and the Sheriff was really nice and seems to care and I walked away thinking something would be done. Not a god damn thing. Just the simplest things like that. When you grow up with no friends and an absent alcoholic parent, there's no one to teach you how to drive, so you end up never getting a drivers' license because you can't afford driving school, plus the added embarrassment of being probably twice the age of the kids in the classes. The little help you can get from mental health and medical professionals is just enough to give you hope, but the actual help is never available. The lengths you have to go through to even get any of this is atrocious. I consider myself one of the lucky ones compared to other people's lives and I still would pull the trigger any day of the week if given a gun because I can't afford it. So even if I won the lottery, I would feel a whole lot better being able to help what little family and animals I have left, and maybe I might try to live for a awhile, but I know the effect of hope would wear off and reality would set in that, for people like me, we just weren't meant for this world. It's just survival of the fittest of the species, and I didn't make the cut. So I answered there could be stuff done in society, for others who are similar to me but not actually me, but truthfully. There's nothing.

• Hugs
Reactions: MeltingBrain
MeltingBrain

MeltingBrain

Mage
May 29, 2023
There's many things that can be improved in society that would make me feel relieved and happier, especially things that can be done to end/decrease the suffering of people. But even if all of those things were to improve, my reasons for CTB are personal and I think I would feel this way regardless
What are your reasons ?