• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Is there anything the society can do for you to make you less suicidal (except for wishing for money

• Yes, a lot can be done .

• Nothing can be done by the society.

• Nothing significant can be done .

Results are only viewable after voting.
MeltingBrain

MeltingBrain

Mage
May 29, 2023
Please elaborate why or why not .
For me nothing significant can be done , 90% + of my pain point is my deteriorating health condition and no one is able to fix the problem . What about you ?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You can find previous polls here: https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/meltingbrain-all-polls.123887/
Part of : https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...st-at-least-1-poll-daily.123125/#post-2051973
DailyPoll
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
People generally don't want to see suffering and instead want happiness and peace for each other.

The problem is that for those of us with depression all we see is negative and hate. There is not much they can do for our illness.

ctbcat

ctbcat

Yes, the everlasting contrast.
Jul 14, 2023
it's my fault i want to kill myself. it's myself who dug me in this hole. society sure didn't help, but it wouldn't have changed me much if it was kinder. i just need to die

P

PointlesslyLiving

Mar 28, 2024
Nothing, I don't like the very nature of human life and nothing will change whether or not I go on to commit suicide.

Reactions: 4am and sserafim
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
Yes, if they allowed the option of a peaceful, guaranteed way to cease existing then I wouldn't be able to wish for death at all, as instead I'll be permanently unaware. But in my case I just don't see existence as desirable overall, for me the problem lies in the futile and torturous imposistion that is human existence. I don't wish to suffer in any way nor do I see value in prolonging unnecessary suffering in an existence where there is no limit as to how much agony one can feel.

For me ceasing to exist is something positive, I have no interest in being burdened with this futile existence for decades on end, I see nothing appealing about having the ability to suffer in such a hellish world, existence itself is the true problem.

murderatruemorgue

murderatruemorgue

Feb 17, 2024
Nothing. Even money wouldn't do anything honestly. I could become a billionaire tomorrow and it wouldn't change things.

The only things I really want in life are physically impossible. You can't bring your loved ones back from the dead, and if fiction is any indication it's probably not a good idea to anyway.

MatrixPrisoner

MatrixPrisoner

Enlightened
Jul 8, 2023
This is where I would start (warning: if I sound like a hater, it's probably because I am one):

1. Intellectual and responsibility aptitude assessments and exams along with licenses required for having children. Too many worthless people are having worthless children these days, that are becoming banes to society.

2. Choose better leaders and stop government corruption and lobbying. It's no secret how any legislators are getting kickbacks and compensation for letting the ultra rich do whatever the fuck they want. Why the fuck are we allowing this? Why are we helping Mark Fuckerberg sustain his ungodly wealth by continuing to provide him with our personal information? And why is the racist, senile bastard that raised scumbag Hunter Biden and the fat orange perverted slob the best we have to choose from for POTUS. There is 330 million people lliving in USA and this is all we got? And why does Putin get away with murder? Can someone just take him out already?

3. Stop being tolerant of jackassery. Why are we putting up with asshole like this in society?

These degenerates need to be vasectoized or tube-tied.

4. Start valuing crucial people either equally or more than the trash we're rewarding now. Why do essential workers get paid shit, while dumb, useless thots and adult age males get paid 6-9 figures a year to dap and lip sync on social media, playing video games or throw a ball around? Why are we letting our children consume billion of dollars worth of Logan Paul's posion Brawndo?

5. Maybe consider lacing tap water with traces of adderall along with or in place of fluoride. Maybe all of the lazy useless pieces of shit people that get by in life by doing absolutely nothing would finally get off their asses and start contributing to society.

Thank you for letting me vent.

Last edited:
SoulCage

SoulCage

Dec 28, 2023
As a victim of a scam, I sincerely wish that society would help each other instead of betraying/exploiting each other. I have 0 trust in people, it makes me lonely and I have to double/triple check everything because I feel insecure. I don't want make mistakes that make my life harder and have to be constantly aware of that. It's fckin exhausting.
And if I make a mistake I am being shamed for it. "Oh you are so stupid, you fell for it".
I get why scammer exist, they also just have to do it to survive. But it's clear why they have to do it in the first place. Obviously, compensation is a big factor but it's also lack of opportunities and abysmal working conditions.

That's the second thing I like to point out: decent working conditions for everyone. Less work time in general, more time for the important things in life. I would sacrifice a day per week if it's guaranteed that I can live a life with shelter, food and some luxuries (like convenient household items and sometimes non-basic food). I can't stand the pressure that society puts on its workers.

Do not ask me how those ideas could possibly be implemented into our society. I am sure it's flawed logic, making the people work less would probably be insufficient to cover all people's basic needs. maybe AI could make up for the work that is missing. But currently it's expected that AI will actually make lives more miserable, because the generated wealth will not go to the general public...
Ultimately, we would need to change our behavior: no more dishonesty, we need trust and compassion for each other.

MatrixPrisoner

MatrixPrisoner

Enlightened
Jul 8, 2023
As a victim of a scam, I sincerely wish that society would help each other instead of betraying/exploiting each other. I have 0 trust in people, it makes me lonely and I have to double/triple check everything because I feel insecure. I don't want make mistakes that make my life harder and have to be constantly aware of that. It's fckin exhausting.
And if I make a mistake I am being shamed for it. "Oh you are so stupid, you fell for it".
I get why scammer exist, they also just have to do it to survive. But it's clear why they have to do it in the first place. Obviously, compensation is a big factor but it's also lack of opportunities and abysmal working conditions.

That's the second thing I like to point out: decent working conditions for everyone. Less work time in general, more time for the important things in life. I would sacrifice a day per week if it's guaranteed that I can live a life with shelter, food and some luxuries (like convenient household items and sometimes non-basic food). I can't stand the pressure that society puts on its workers.

Do not ask me how those ideas could possibly be implemented into our society. I am sure it's flawed logic, making the people work less would probably be insufficient to cover all people's basic needs. maybe AI could make up for the work that is missing. But currently it's expected that AI will actually make lives more miserable, because the generated wealth will not go to the general public...
Ultimately, we would need to change our behavior: no more dishonesty, we need trust and compassion for each other.
It's constant paranoia and anxiety. Scammers from India calling you one minute, card skimmers stealing your CC information the next. It never ends. Gets worse every year. Really...kill me now...because living in a world like this is completely pointless.

NSA

NSA

Your friendly neighborhood agent
Feb 21, 2022
If I had money I could buy the support I need and not have to fear being homeless everytime the people I live with don't cough up their part of the rent on time, so no I guess. Unless society wants to just make that shit free so I don't need to pay for it anymore.

pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
remove their laws they wrote and passed that make assisting someone in suicide a crime . 2 remove their laws they wrote and passed making Nembutal , suicide kits crimes to sell and buy .

people don't know that everything was legal until they passed laws that made things or acts illegal.

yes some things should be illegal like using force against someone else , all acts that are not voluntarily agreed upon by adults should be illegal. assisted suicide by dr kevorkian is wanted by both participating parties. selling sn or suicide kits by Kenneth law are voluntary acts wanted by both participating parties the seller and the buyer. for example i would like to purchase the assisted suicide provided by a dr kevorkian but that's a crime. it's no one else's business if i want to kill myself and want help doing it. i'm going to die anyway as all humans will so pro-lifers should mind their own business.

Last edited:
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Sure, all that would have to happen is for society to make me its supreme ruler and dictator. Everybody would have to prioritize my own comfort and happiness above all else. Then and only then would I be happy enough to never ever consider suicide again.

sserafim

sserafim

the darker the night, the brighter the stars
Sep 13, 2023
Sure, all that would have to happen is for society to make me its supreme ruler and dictator. Everybody would have to prioritize my own comfort and happiness above all else. Then and only then would I be happy enough to never ever consider suicide again.
No, I'm gonna be the supreme ruler. We should have an arms race to see who will win

ResidentEvil

ResidentEvil

Student
Mar 2, 2024
It would definitely make my life a little better, if i didn't were in society's handcuffs!
There are so many stupid rules, that we have to follow or we end up in jail. I could keep on going, what we can't do.
And I absolutely hate it! I don't want to be controlled, i wanna be free.

This could turn into a very long post. Maybe i will come back and edit the rest in. But there are so many things, that i am not happy with that i don't have the power to control.

Reactions: sserafim
NSA

NSA

Your friendly neighborhood agent
Feb 21, 2022
I'll vote for all of you. Just give me free room and board until I decide to kick off.

Reactions: sserafim
MeltingBrain

MeltingBrain

Mage
May 29, 2023
It would definitely make my life a little better, if i didn't were in society's handcuffs!
There are so many stupid rules, that we have to follow or we end up in jail. I could keep on going, what we can't do.
And I absolutely hate it! I don't want to be controlled, i wanna be free.

This could turn into a very long post. Maybe i will come back and edit the rest in. But there are so many things, that i am not happy with that i don't have the power to control.
What rules would you like to change ? I am interested in hearing .

glitteryaliens

glitteryaliens

Mar 19, 2024
Nothing society could do could make me less suicidal. Because I don't blame society or other people for what I've done to myself. All of my short comings are almost entirely my own fault.

• Hugs
Reactions: MeltingBrain
Sprite_Geist

Sprite_Geist

NULL
May 27, 2020
No. Most of my reasons for wanting to commit suicide are split between either:
  1. Issues, but not issues that can be solved by anyone or anything else realistically. Though in the far future perhaps they can, but I might not exist at that point in time.
  2. Non-issues such as a differing outlook/view on life itself. This is not an issue and does not need to be remedied, so I would still have these reason(s) for wanting to die even if I did not have any issues, or if my issues were solved.

Reactions: MeltingBrain