• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

What kills you slowly every day?

• Smoking 🚬

Votes: 24 15.5%
  • Drugs 🥦

Votes: 14 9.0%
  • Medicine 💊

Votes: 22 14.2%
  • thoughts 💭

Votes: 116 74.8%
  • nothing UwU

Votes: 6 3.9%
  • other (comment)

Votes: 42 27.1%

• Total voters
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
Entropy causes aging and decay. All systems tend towards disorder
Ohhh, that makes much more sense. So aging only really exists because of entropy? I thought it was more so the passage of time that caused aging, not entropy

Reactions: Kit1 and sserafim
sserafim

sserafim

the darker the night, the brighter the stars
Sep 13, 2023
Ohhh, that makes much more sense. So aging only really exists because of entropy? I thought it was more so the passage of time that caused aging, not entropy
Time and entropy cause aging. Wait does time cause entropy? I know that entropy increases with time, but is time a direct cause of it? I'm not well-versed in physics so I wouldn't know. Time to call on @DarkRange55

sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
All closed systems. Living things are never closed systems though.
What causes aging then? Why do living things inevitably break down and decay over time? From their cells, organs and bodily processes being exhausted? Is it correct to say that time causes aging?

Last edited:
vadim

vadim

Disqualified From Being Human
Aug 10, 2023
Loneliness. Smoking. Constant anxiety about the future and regret about the past. Overwhelming stress from all the shit I have to do immediately or in the near future.

DarkRange55

DarkRange55

Enlightened
Oct 15, 2023
Where is he when you need him 🤣
Sorry I'm helping to prep taxes. When you have a rental property and a business... It's easy when you don't have investments on the side. It's better to have a professional do it. It gets complicated, there's so many rules. Very different than filing a W2. Our head accountant has a masters of business taxation (MBT) and a CPA. He's actually qualified to do taxes internationally which is neat. When you're in that upper echelon, a lot of it is about debt and taxes. I can elaborate on this further, later, if anyone actually cares lol

I'll get back to you in the near future on your question, I only skimmed.

Last edited:
sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
Sorry I'm helping to prep taxes. When you have a rental property and a business... It's easy when you don't have investments on the side. It's better to have a professional do it. It gets complicated, there's so many rules. Very different than filing a W2. Our head accountant has a masters of business taxation (MBT). When you're in that upper echelon, a lot of it is about debt and taxes. I can elaborate on this further, later, if anyone actually cares lol

I'll get back to you in the near future ok your question, I only skimmed.
Apparently I have to file taxes on the interest I got from money lying around in my bank account (a 1099) even though I'm not employed and don't have an income. Why is this the case? Could you help me prep my taxes? Jk 🤣 my mom is gonna do them for me

Last edited:
Reactions: Kit1
I

Ironborn

Student
Jan 29, 2024
Taxes, I was working 60hrs a week just so some cunt in government can take a nice 20% of MY fucking money for nothing.
Roads? Crumbling yet endless roadworks
NHS? Impossible to get an appointment
Police? Too busy policing online wrong think
Public transport? One bus an hour into town and it's 50/50 if it even turns up
Billions to spend on vanity projects and send abroad? You fucking know it
And people wonder why I quit my job haha

• Hugs
BlendedHeart

BlendedHeart

It is what it is
Mar 9, 2024
Why? What exactly about it?

Because not having any type of relationships makes me feel miserable. I see all around people with families, friends, partners, specially at my age. My youth is gone and I never had a significant romantic relationship, plus I lost all my friends. I'm unable to recover those friendships or make new ones. I'm a complete inept in terms of social stuff. Plus, everything that I used to cope with that (music, games, writing) is losing its effect. It's all meaningless.

I don't want to go out, because it reminds me I'm alone. I don't like to stay inside either, because it also reminds me I'm alone. It has made me reach the point that I don't want to feel happiness anymore. I just don't want to feel anything.

• Informative
F

Forveleth

I knew I forgot to do something when I was 15...
Mar 26, 2024
What's really killing me is the world falling apart and my shithead husband.

What I'm doing to accelerate it is vaping until my lungs hurt and a slow descent into alcoholism.

DarkRange55

DarkRange55

Enlightened
Oct 15, 2023
I like how @DarkRange55 is considered as a human encyclopedia on SaSu lol
Lol that's awesome. Well I think @Pluto 🐈 is our resident Buddhism and cat expert, Franz @KafkaF is the residential psychologist, @sserafim is the residential inquisitor and I'm sure there's other users I'm missing, sorry if I missed anyone. Maybe I'm just here for the ride 😉
Taxes, I was working 60hrs a week just so some cunt in government can take a nice 20% of MY fucking money for nothing.
Roads? Crumbling yet endless roadworks
NHS? Impossible to get an appointment
Police? Too busy policing online wrong think
Public transport? One bus an hour into town and it's 50/50 if it even turns up
Billions to spend on vanity projects and send abroad? You fucking know it
And people wonder why I quit my job haha
When money comes from the state treasury level and moves down its very easy for some of it to go missing. Some here, some there, lets start this charity and a slush fund and we'll pay ourselves this. They've really taken the charity out of charity. 🤦‍♀️

• Informative
Reactions: sserafim and Kit1
sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
Lol that's awesome. Well I think @Pluto 🐈 is our resident Buddhism and cat expert, Franz @KafkaF is the residential psychologist, @sserafim is the residential inquisitor and I'm sure there's other users I'm missing, sorry if I missed anyone. Maybe I'm just here for the ride 😉

When money comes from the state treasury level and moves down its very easy for some of it to go missing. Some here, some there, lets start this charity and a slush fund and we'll pay ourselves this. They've really taken the charity out of charity. 🤦‍♀️
"Inquisitor" 😂 this isn't the Spanish Inquisition lol

DarkRange55

DarkRange55

Enlightened
Oct 15, 2023
I like how @DarkRange55 is considered as a human encyclopedia on SaSu lol
Oh, yeah?
"Inquisitor" 😂 this isn't the Spanish Inquisition lol
IMG 0848
All closed systems. Living things are never closed systems though.
Open systems can have entropy. It applies to systems regardless of whether they are open, closed, or isolated. In an open system, where energy or matter can enter or leave the system, entropy can still increase as the system's disorder or randomness increases over time due to various processes occurring within the system.

"Entropy is generated everywhere and always (and thus overall increased), at any scale without exception (including life processes, open systems, micro-fluctuations, gravity, or entanglement)."

Last edited:
sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
Oh, yeah?

View attachment 133551

Open systems can have entropy. It applies to systems regardless of whether they are open, closed, or isolated. In an open system, where energy or matter can enter or leave the system, entropy can still increase as the system's disorder or randomness increases over time due to various processes occurring within the system.

"Entropy is generated everywhere and always (and thus overall increased), at any scale without exception (including life processes, open systems, micro-fluctuations, gravity, or entanglement)."
Are my inquiries "seen to be excessively harsh or searching?" I call myself an inquisitive person…but is it too much?

DarkRange55

DarkRange55

Enlightened
Oct 15, 2023
What causes aging then? Why do living things inevitably break down and decay over time? From their cells, organs and bodily processes being exhausted? Is it correct to say that time causes aging?
Aging is a multifaceted process influenced by various factors. Environment, genetic predisposition, inflammation, hormonal changes, ect, ect.

Cellular damage for example, cells accumulate damage from various sources such as oxidative stress, DNA mutations, and cellular waste accumulation. Telomere which are protective caps at the end of chromosomes, shorten with each cell division. Eventually, when telomeres become too short, cells can no longer replicate effectively, leading to aging. Alterations in gene expression patterns can occur over time, affecting how cells function and contribute to aging. Mitochondria, the powerhouses of the cell, can become less efficient with age, leading to decreased energy production and increased production of reactive oxygen species (ROS).

Ect.

sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
Aging is a multifaceted process influenced by various factors. Environment, genetic predisposition, inflammation, hormonal changes, ect, ect.

Cellular damage for example, cells accumulate damage from various sources such as oxidative stress, DNA mutations, and cellular waste accumulation. Telomere which are protective caps at the end of chromosomes, shorten with each cell division. Eventually, when telomeres become too short, cells can no longer replicate effectively, leading to aging. Alterations in gene expression patterns can occur over time, affecting how cells function and contribute to aging. Mitochondrial, the powerhouses of the cell, can become less efficient with age, leading to decreased energy production and increased production of reactive oxygen species (ROS).

Ect.
*etc. Sorry, it's my pet peeve 😅

Cellular damage for example, cells accumulate damage from various sources such as oxidative stress, DNA mutations, and cellular waste accumulation. Telomere which are protective caps at the end of chromosomes, shorten with each cell division. Eventually, when telomeres become too short, cells can no longer replicate effectively, leading to aging. Alterations in gene expression patterns can occur over time, affecting how cells function and contribute to aging. Mitochondria, the powerhouses of the cell, can become less efficient with age, leading to decreased energy production and increased production of reactive oxygen species (ROS).

Ect.
Do you think that one day scientists could regenerate telomeres? Or do some genetic engineering to add them back on? Unfortunately I don't think that the body works like that, right? Is there any way to ensure that cells replicate effectively, alterations in gene expression patterns don't happen as well as eliminate ROS and ensure that the mitochondria stays effective? By the way, don't cancer cells replicate indefinitely? It might not be effective replication, but there are immortal cell lines (for example HeLa). Also, could stem cells be used to substitute for cells that have aged and broken down?

Last edited: