• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Did you achieve your major life goals/dreams/ambition ?

• No, and my health condition played a big role in hampering my progress .

• No, but my health condition played no signicant role .

• Mostly yes

• Definitely Yes

Results are only viewable after voting.

1MiserableGuy

Experienced
Dec 30, 2023
I lived in Nashville as a professional musician for seven years. The world turned upside down in 2020, then I had a kid, so that put an end to that. If things were different, I'd move to Clarksdale, Mississippi to try again

vadim

vadim

Disqualified From Being Human
Aug 10, 2023
Because I did well in school with no effort, I was told from a young age I would grow up to be successful, so my goals weren't so much goals as they were things I just expected to happen. Things like getting a scholarship to uni, getting a good job, making lotsa money, you get the drift.

Unfortunately academic ability in primary and secondary school doesn't necessarily continue into third level and I turned out to be just a midwit good at memorising and regurgitating information, but unable to come up with a single original thought or stand out from my peers in any way. Many such cases!

I'm not even just a middling student now but actually totally fucking useless, I struggle to even do the bare minimum. On top of that, I'm also incapable of interacting with people and making friends. My goals now look more like; finally finish a fucking degree after 2 years of wasting time, get some fucking work experience so I have more than "BA in History and Politics" to put on my fucking CV, make A friend (just one friend, seriously), make my parents slightly less disappointed in me).

So far I've accomplished none of them ^_^

Last edited:
4am

4am

there’s nothing for you.
Dec 14, 2023
Coding, digital arts will go first .
Blue collared jobs seem safe for now .
i doubt digital arts will ever be replaced by ai since the ai is notoriously bad and soulless at everything it does

• Informative
Reactions: sserafim
Zanmato

Zanmato

Apr 4, 2024
I had a stupid dream: I wanted to play guitar in a band.
Actually, I did, for something like... 1 or 2 years
Then stuff happened, and I couldn't play anymore, so my depression increased.
Only a few years, and yet I won't ever forget how I felt, back then.
Best time I ever had, after all

anonymousbookreader

anonymousbookreader

Apr 5, 2024
I never had the chance to not be suicidal and form goals. The suicidal ideation and hate for life came before I was even thinking of forming goals. I have achieved none of them because I have none and am a useless failure.

• Aww..
Reactions: MeltingBrain