• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Do you think people who CTB are losers ?

• Anybody who CTB's is a loser .

• I consider myself a loser for CTBing but not others .

• I am not a loser for CTBing but other people are .

• No one is a loser for CTBing .

• It depends on the circumstance (Please elaborate)

Results are only viewable after voting.
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
The ones that tell us we are selfish and cowards for ctbing are the losers. The ones that never know how much we tried to never endup here, the ones that never bothered enough to see what we've been going through are the losers. The ones that are ignorant of our pain, that belittle our suffering of this existence are the losers.

Reactions: Linda
DefinitelyReady

DefinitelyReady

Desperate to go--
Mar 14, 2024
For those of you who do function, or are considered "high-functioning", remember all the people who were successful yet still CTBed.
Robin Williams, Chester from Linkin Park, Miss USA girl, son of Senator at a prestigious college, college superstar athletes, etc. I can't recall many right now but the list is tragic and there were so many vivacious, brilliant, loved people who CTBed.

Reactions: Forveleth
pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
i have a job that's like being a CNA and yeah.. aging is one of my biggest fears too, it just makes me wonder what all those people who preach to live think about these people who are literally asking God to take them..

then its like not playing a game you could've won at, you don't really lose by leaving, you're just on your own thing. there's no losing if you don't even feel the taste of defeat
I worked in a nursing home too . These NPCs have no clue the hell they will all be trapped in when they all become old and have to go to a nursing home . The only way to avoid this nursing home hell is through suicide . Becoming old and decayed is not an option. You will get old.
They think praying to their imaginary god will take them from pain they never imagined existed .

There is no god. Nothing no one is going to help you.

I'll be the biggest winner for avoiding that nightmare. These NPCs calling people losers for having the courage to escape this prison , no these NPCs are the losers and they will end up in a nursing home suffering unbearable constant pain. I'll be in non-existence where I cannot suffer . I'll be the biggest winner. It will be the ultimate victory for me

Last edited:
Reactions: ijustwishtodie
Little_Suzy

Little_Suzy

Amphibious
May 1, 2023
Almost every day, someone makes a post calling themselves a loser. Who are we to argue with their own assessment?

Reactions: ijustwishtodie
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
I don't think that anybody who CTBs successfully is a loser. If anything, I think that that they won in the context of minimising suffering as much as possible

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc