• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

N

not_good_enough

Mar 26, 2021
I am prescribed:

Xanax XR 2mg (alprazolam) [just started taking this drug today, I have no tolerance to it yet]
Luvox 100mg (Fluvoxamine)
Ambien 10mg (Zolpidem)
Q-pin XR 50mg (Quetiapine)

I can buy alcohol and OTC opiates, but they are laced with caffeine.

I'm female, 25 years old, 161 cm tall and currently 78 kg.

How do I combine all these drugs, in what order, under what conditions to increase the severity of my overdose? I want to do this. I'm unsure HOW to go through with this perfectly.

Any and every word of advice is welcome. Thank you for your time.

• Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat
CringeNihilism

CringeNihilism

Eternal Euthymia
Feb 13, 2023
I don't think any of these drugs is viable to ctb with. You can use alprazolam to reduce anxiety if you are using SN method

Reactions: not_good_enough
N

not_good_enough

Mar 26, 2021
I don't think any of these drugs is viable to ctb with. You can use alprazolam to reduce anxiety if you are using SN method
I don't necessarily want to ctb. But I am sure I want to hurt myself badly. I'm sorry if I didn't make that clear earlier.

Reactions: CringeNihilism
N

not_good_enough

Mar 26, 2021
you want to overdose without ctb?
yes. i plan on saving up my prescription medication and overdose on them to be in deep unconsciousness for more than a few hours. hope this makes sense. i dont want to go into my reasons or situation. preferably i would not like to puke it all out.

DeathToSpiesSMERSH

DeathToSpiesSMERSH

Feb 22, 2023
you want to overdose without ctb?
It's something I've done before to numb the pain and pay a penance for hurting others, it's not something I would recommend.

Shadowlord900

Shadowlord900

Seeker of Darkness
Sep 29, 2022
So you just want to knock yourself out for a short time? Just take a benzo overdose (Alprazolam, which iI think is a very potent benzo?). Be warned though you'll quickly build up a benzo tolerance if you do this multiple times. Also depending on how much of an overdose you take, you could easily be knocked out for a couple to a few days.

CringeNihilism

CringeNihilism

Eternal Euthymia
Feb 13, 2023
yes. i plan on saving up my prescription medication and overdose on them to be in deep unconsciousness for more than a few hours. hope this makes sense. i dont want to go into my reasons or situation. preferably i would not like to puke it all out.
Then alprazolam is your way to go. Alcohol also potentiates the effects. Don't know what the lethal dose is so better ask someone else about it first.

Shadowlord900

Shadowlord900

Seeker of Darkness
Sep 29, 2022
Then alprazolam is your way to go. Alcohol also potentiates the effects. Don't know what the lethal dose is so better ask someone else about it first.
I don't think it's possible to CTB on benzos alone even with the help of alcohol. It usually needs to be combined with another drug like an opioid or barbiturate.

CringeNihilism

CringeNihilism

Eternal Euthymia
Feb 13, 2023
I don't think it's possible to CTB on benzos alone even with the help of alcohol. It usually needs to be combined with another drug like an opioid or barbiturate.
OP said she didn't want to ctb, just overdosing

Shadowlord900

Shadowlord900

Seeker of Darkness
Sep 29, 2022
OP said she didn't want to ctb, just overdosing
Oh sorry I thought you was trying to help them to CTB because you mentioned not knowing about the lethal dose. I think as long as you don't take any alcohol or other substances at the same time, there shouldn't be any risk of CTBing on benzos.

Reactions: CringeNihilism
N

not_good_enough

Mar 26, 2021
Edit: my doctor took me off xanax and back on clonazepam. I am sure i can make something happen with a combination of the drugs I have (ambien, klonopin, antipsychotic which lowers blood pressure and its effect is barbiturate like,, alcohol (specifically gin) and luvox. Literally all my prescribed drugs have a sedative effect. Ive taken 25mg clonazepam before (50 pills) and did not puke or sleep longer than a night. So i know i have to try harder. My doc put me on xanax bcuz of anxiety and i only had one pill but serious overdose still lurks in my mind. Im thinking something like 50mg clonazepam, 100mg q-pin, 150mg luvox, 200mg ambien and at least 20ml of 37% alcohol gin. What you all think of this overdose idea? Would this keep me unconscious longer and deeper?
qUetiapine has barbiturate like sedative effects. And i can get alcohol.

Shadowlord900

Shadowlord900

Seeker of Darkness
Sep 29, 2022
Edit: my doctor took me off xanax and back on clonazepam. I am sure i can make something happen with a combination of the drugs I have (ambien, klonopin, antipsychotic which lowers blood pressure and its effect is barbiturate like,, alcohol (specifically gin) and luvox. Literally all my prescribed drugs have a sedative effect. Ive taken 25mg clonazepam before (50 pills) and did not puke or sleep longer than a night. So i know i have to try harder. My doc put me on xanax bcuz of anxiety and i only had one pill but serious overdose still lurks in my mind. Im thinking something like 50mg clonazepam, 100mg q-pin, 150mg luvox, 200mg ambien and at least 20ml of 37% alcohol gin. What you all think of this overdose idea? Would this keep me unconscious longer and deeper?

qUetiapine has barbiturate like sedative effects. And i can get alcohol.
To be honest I'm not sure if the drug mixture you've listed would be overkill for simply knocking yourself out. I guess it depends on how long you want to be in a coma for.

Also for the purposes of CTBing, just because one drug has similar effects to another drug, does not mean it'll work the same way or be as effective at CTBing. Unless if again you only want to use the Quetiapine to make yourself unconscious, then I imagine most drugs with sedative effects would be useful for the purposes of making yourself unconscious.