• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Shadowlord900

Shadowlord900

Seeker of Darkness
Sep 29, 2022
***DISCLAIMER: If you're wondering why I made a new topic it's because the previous version contained an SN table with dubious calculations that conflict with what 2 different sources recommend, I no longer trust what the table suggests. Unfortunately the forum won't let me edit that post due to how old it is so I've had to resort to making a new one.***

• New formula on how much SN you should take in regards to your bodyweight
  • Additional warning about taking opioids combined with painkillers
  • More information on antiemetics and what kinds you can use
  • New section on what to do if in case vomiting occurs

I feel like this needs to be said because we've been getting a lot of oral overdosing related topics with unreliable or practically useless substances in far too small quantities. So here's my advice on oral overdosing.

1) Is it a barbiturate? (e.g. Pentobarbital, Phenobarbital)
2) Is it an opioid/opiate? (e.g. Fentanyl, Morphine, Nitazenes)
3) Is it Sodium Nitrite?

If it's not any of the above, it's not worth overdosing on for the reasons below:

1) It's too unreliable
2) You need much larger quantities than the above listed substances for any decent chance of CTB
3) Even if you do manage to succeed, it'll be a far more unpleasant and even painful death that in some cases can even take up to a couple of weeks before you CTB

Also for whatever substance you plan on overdosing on, if it's not a minimum of 10g, don't even bother. I personally wouldn't even settle on 10g, I've heard of quite a few people surviving 10g overdoses. The most I've ever heard being possible to survive from a Phenobarbital overdose is 16g! It's best to aim for 20g.

If using an opioid, you also want to carefully research into the potency of said opioid because there's a wide range of opioids that range from low potency to high potency (e.g. fentanyl is much stronger than morphine). Also, ingesting opioids orally has less bioavailability compared to injecting it, so keep that in mind. You also want to make sure the opioid isn't combined with a painkiller like paracetamol or ibuprofen. You do not want to overdose on a painkiller because ironically, it's bloody painful.

Also be weary of drugs you have recently used if you plan on overdosing on them or something similar. Your body can build up tolerance to said drugs. It's best to take a few months break from them if you can before you attempt to overdose on them.

While benzodiazepines, alcohol and grapefruit juice can help increase your chances of CTB on barbiturates and opioids/opiates, they're not as effective as simply taking a larger quantity of the substance you're overdosing on. (For Sodium Nitrite, those don't help make it any more effective, but benzos will help take the edge off of some of SN's unpleasant side effects.)

For Sodium Nitrite, 25g is usually the magic number most people go for. The PPeH which can be found pinned in this forum recommends going for 35g if you're 100kg or over. Also, @littlelady774 made this useful formula (based on another formula for the LD50 of SN in rodents) that can help make a more calculated idea of how much SN you should take depending on your weight:

The LD50 is 180mg per kg body weight. LD50 is the amount of a material, given all at once, which causes the death of 50% (one half) of a group of test animals.
In other words, those test animals had a 50% chance of dying at the given dose.

To make it 100%, we would do:
180 x 2 x body weight in kg

At your weight (70kg) you would've needed exactly 25 grams of SN for ~ 100% chance of ctb.

At 70 kg, If you only took about 10 grams of SN, you only had about a 40% chance of ctb.

Hope that clears things up for you

As you can see, it very closely matches what the PPeH recommends. You can find the post in the topic below:

Also please don't get Sodium Nitrite confused with Sodium Nitrate. Those are 2 different salts, and Sodium Nitrate is completely useless for overdosing on. And don't bother with Sodium Azide, it's both a more painful death and turns your body into a hazard that can harm others.

Antiemetics
Regardless of what substance you choose to overdose on, you want a proper antiemetic. Those will give you the best chances of preventing yourself from vomiting. Don't bother with any over the counter anti-nausea drugs, they're far too weak for this purpose. Metoclopramide is usually the most recommended antiemetic, but if you're too worried about its potentially dangerous side effects because you want to taste test the drug first, Domperidone is a great alternative with less potential side effects. If you're struggling to find an antiemetic, just ask around the forums once you get enough posts, someone will likely be kind enough to share a link with you in a private message. (Don't post them publicly, that's against the forum's rules.)

For a regimen on taking antiemetics, I recommend Stan's Guide to SN, since it'll most likely give you the best chances of vomit prevention:

While it was made with SN in mind, I think it can be useful to follow for any substance you plan on overdosing orally on. Try to avoid eating within at least 8 hours (or as long as you can manage) before taking your oral overdose, and try to avoid drinking any liquids within 2 hours before taking your oral overdose (and ideally don't drink too much liquids before those 2 hours either).

It's worth mentioning that Metoclopramide and Domperidone are what's known as dopamine antagonists. While dopamine antagonists are the most effective at preventing vomiting, they're not the only medication that can help in the prevention of vomiting. @melancholyc418 (from this topic: (https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/sn-materials-new-idea.111496/) had the idea of taking 3 different kinds of medication at once that can help with vomit prevention. The PPeH when covering how to take the 5-Drug Mix also recommends taking 2 different kinds of antiemetics at the same time.

We've already covered one of them (the dopamine antagonists), the other 2 that can aid in vomit prevent are serotonin antagonists and histamine antagonists (also known as antihistamines). An example of a serotonin antagonist is Ondansetron, and a very effective one as it's commonly used in chemotherapy specifically to prevent nausea and vomiting. Some examples of antihistamines include Meclizine and Dimenhydrinate. While I think it's worth considering using an antihistamine along with another antiemetic, I think out of the 3 categories, antihistamines are the least effective at preventing vomiting, and thus should not be relied upon on its own. I also can't recommend a serotonin antagonist if going with the SN method, because after taking SN, if you want to abort and need emergencies to come rescue you, they'll administer an antidote that affects your serotonin levels and you could end up with serotonin syndrome.

Also whichever antiemetics you decide to combine, make sure to read up online on how they interact with each other. (Some sites say not to take metoclopramide with an antihistamine because it increases drowsiness, but that's something we actually want for our purpose.) When using 2 or more different kinds of antiemetics, do not take multiple antiemetics from the same category! In other words, do not take something like Metoclopramide and Domperidone at the same time, chances of getting nasty side effects that could get in the way of you CTBing will greatly increase.

Something else that you can also do to help avoid vomiting is mixing the crushed up drugs with something that is tasty and easy to digest like a yogurt. This idea came from a doctor who helped Marion Winik's husband with assisted suicide. You can read more about it from @nonialabaster below:

While I imagine it would take somewhat longer for your body to absorb the drugs, it should also further decrease your chances of vomiting. It's worth noting that from the sounds of it, Marion Wink's husband didn't even take antiemetics and still didn't vomited after eating his yogurt mix. I don't think this will work with SN so don't do that if you're gonna overdose on SN.

What to do if you still vomit
There's two different things you can do if you still vomit despite taking all the necessary precautions:

1) Take a second glass. This is the most common advice given with taking SN, because even taking antiemetics cannot guarantee you from not vomiting after drinking something as salty as SN. Some people will even prepare 3 glasses if they somehow happen to vomit again after taking the second glass. I unfortunately have not heard of this practice being using with other types of oral overdoses, so I can't say for sure if this can work for other oral overdoes.
2) Abort the process, call emergencies and make sure you've prepared any antidotes before attempting the overdose to further reduce chances of getting permanent damages after emergencies finally arrive to come help you.

It's not worth relying solely on emergency ambulances to come quick enough to administer the appropriate antidote for your overdose if in case they're late. That's why it's best to bring any antidotes related to the drugs you're overdosing on with you to further reduce chances of sustaining permanent damage. The antidote used for opioid overdose is Naloxone and can be taken orally, as well as administered via nasal spray. SN's antidote is Methylene Blue, but is usually administered intravenously and I haven't been able to find any info about the usage of Methylene Blue orally.

Barbiturates are among the drugs that have no true antidote. But you can take something called Activated Charcoal Powder. What ACP does when taken orally is it'll bind various drugs to itself, preventing it from getting absorbed by your body. ACP also can't be absorb itself and will eventually pass through your system along with any drugs that bind to it. (The only drugs this won't work with are ones that are acidic. ACP also does not work with alcohol, so don't drink alcohol with your drug mix if you plan on bailing out with ACP.) Be very careful not to swallow any ACP down the wrong pipe! Getting ACP in your lungs can be fatal if immediate medical treatment is not provided (such as while you're waiting for emergencies to arrive), but I can assure you it will not be a pleasant CTB.

Despite I like to think I know what I'm talking about, please don't rely solely on my own advice. Research as many different sources and opinions as you can, that will help give you the best idea on how to achieve fatal overdosing orally!

Last edited:
E

Elohim

Mar 23, 2023
hello, how can I pm you? I would like to talk if possible

R

Ron Camaro

Mar 11, 2023
Thanks for this. I'd planned on fentanyl or heroin and glad I know about the painkillers. Anyone know if fentanyl has negative interaction with atypical antipsychotics?

alaura111

alaura111

Mar 12, 2023
I think we need to post more before unlocking dms
***DISCLAIMER: If you're wondering why I made a new topic it's because the previous version contained an SN table with dubious calculations that conflict with what 2 different sources recommend, I no longer trust what the table suggests. Unfortunately the forum won't let me edit that post due to how old it is so I've had to resort to making a new one.***

• New formula on how much SN you should take in regards to your bodyweight
  • Additional warning about taking opioids combined with painkillers
  • More information on antiemetics and what kinds you can use
  • New section on what to do if in case vomiting occurs

I feel like this needs to be said because we've been getting a lot of oral overdosing related topics with unreliable or practically useless substances in far too small quantities. So here's my advice on oral overdosing.

3) Is it Sodium Nitrite?

If it's not any of the above, it's not worth overdosing on for the reasons below:

1) It's too unreliable
2) You need much larger quantities than the above listed substances for any decent chance of CTB
3) Even if you do manage to succeed, it'll be a far more unpleasant and even painful death that in some cases can even take up to a couple of weeks before you CTB

Also for whatever substance you plan on overdosing on, if it's not a minimum of 10g, don't even bother. I personally wouldn't even settle on 10g, I've heard of quite a few people surviving 10g overdoses. The most I've ever heard being possible to survive from a Phenobarbital overdose is 16g! It's best to aim for 20g.

If using an opioid, you also want to carefully research into the potency of said opioid because there's a wide range of opioids that range from low potency to high potency (e.g. fentanyl is much stronger than morphine). Also, ingesting opioids orally has less bioavailability compared to injecting it, so keep that in mind. You also want to make sure the opioid isn't combined with a painkiller like paracetamol or ibuprofen. You do not want to overdose on a painkiller because ironically, it's bloody painful.

Also be weary of drugs you have recently used if you plan on overdosing on them or something similar. Your body can build up tolerance to said drugs. It's best to take a few months break from them if you can before you attempt to overdose on them.

While benzodiazepines, alcohol and grapefruit juice can help increase your chances of CTB on barbiturates and opioids/opiates, they're not as effective as simply taking a larger quantity of the substance you're overdosing on. (For Sodium Nitrite, those don't help make it any more effective, but benzos will help take the edge off of some of SN's unpleasant side effects.)

For Sodium Nitrite, 25g is usually the magic number most people go for. The PPeH which can be found pinned in this forum recommends going for 35g if you're 100kg or over. Also, @littlelady774 made this useful formula (based on another formula for the LD50 of SN in rodents) that can help make a more calculated idea of how much SN you should take depending on your weight:

As you can see, it very closely matches what the PPeH recommends. You can find the post in the topic below:

Also please don't get Sodium Nitrite confused with Sodium Nitrate. Those are 2 different salts, and Sodium Nitrate is completely useless for overdosing on. And don't bother with Sodium Azide, it's both a more painful death and turns your body into a hazard that can harm others.

Antiemetics
Regardless of what substance you choose to overdose on, you want a proper antiemetic. Those will give you the best chances of preventing yourself from vomiting. Don't bother with any over the counter anti-nausea drugs, they're far too weak for this purpose. Metoclopramide is usually the most recommended antiemetic, but if you're too worried about its potentially dangerous side effects because you want to taste test the drug first, Domperidone is a great alternative with less potential side effects. If you're struggling to find an antiemetic, just ask around the forums once you get enough posts, someone will likely be kind enough to share a link with you in a private message. (Don't post them publicly, that's against the forum's rules.)

For a regimen on taking antiemetics, I recommend Stan's Guide to SN, since it'll most likely give you the best chances of vomit prevention:

While it was made with SN in mind, I think it can be useful to follow for any substance you plan on overdosing orally on. Try to avoid eating within at least 8 hours (or as long as you can manage) before taking your oral overdose, and try to avoid drinking any liquids within 2 hours before taking your oral overdose (and ideally don't drink too much liquids before those 2 hours either).

It's worth mentioning that Metoclopramide and Domperidone are what's known as dopamine antagonists. While dopamine antagonists are the most effective at preventing vomiting, they're not the only medication that can help in the prevention of vomiting. @melancholyc418 (from this topic: (https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/sn-materials-new-idea.111496/) had the idea of taking 3 different kinds of medication at once that can help with vomit prevention. The PPeH when covering how to take the 5-Drug Mix also recommends taking 2 different kinds of antiemetics at the same time.

We've already covered one of them (the dopamine antagonists), the other 2 that can aid in vomit prevent are serotonin antagonists and histamine antagonists (also known as antihistamines). An example of a serotonin antagonist is Ondansetron, and a very effective one as it's commonly used in chemotherapy specifically to prevent nausea and vomiting. Some examples of antihistamines include Meclizine and Dimenhydrinate. While I think it's worth considering using an antihistamine along with another antiemetic, I think out of the 3 categories, antihistamines are the least effective at preventing vomiting, and thus should not be relied upon on its own. I also can't recommend a serotonin antagonist if going with the SN method, because after taking SN, if you want to abort and need emergencies to come rescue you, they'll administer an antidote that affects your serotonin levels and you could end up with serotonin syndrome.

Also whichever antiemetics you decide to combine, make sure to read up online on how they interact with each other. (Some sites say not to take metoclopramide with an antihistamine because it increases drowsiness, but that's something we actually want for our purpose.) When using 2 or more different kinds of antiemetics, do not take multiple antiemetics from the same category! In other words, do not take something like Metoclopramide and Domperidone at the same time, chances of getting nasty side effects that could get in the way of you CTBing will greatly increase.

Something else that you can also do to help avoid vomiting is mixing the crushed up drugs with something that is tasty and easy to digest like a yogurt. This idea came from a doctor who helped Marion Winik's husband with assisted suicide. You can read more about it from @nonialabaster below:

While I imagine it would take somewhat longer for your body to absorb the drugs, it should also further decrease your chances of vomiting. It's worth noting that from the sounds of it, Marion Wink's husband didn't even take antiemetics and still didn't vomited after eating his yogurt mix. I don't think this will work with SN so don't do that if you're gonna overdose on SN.

What to do if you still vomit
There's two different things you can do if you still vomit despite taking all the necessary precautions:

1) Take a second glass. This is the most common advice given with taking SN, because even taking antiemetics cannot guarantee you from not vomiting after drinking something as salty as SN. Some people will even prepare 3 glasses if they somehow happen to vomit again after taking the second glass. I unfortunately have not heard of this practice being using with other types of oral overdoses, so I can't say for sure if this can work for other oral overdoes.
2) Abort the process, call emergencies and make sure you've prepared any antidotes before attempting the overdose to further reduce chances of getting permanent damages after emergencies finally arrive to come help you.

It's not worth relying solely on emergency ambulances to come quick enough to administer the appropriate antidote for your overdose if in case they're late. That's why it's best to bring any antidotes related to the drugs you're overdosing on with you to further reduce chances of sustaining permanent damage. The antidote used for opioid overdose is Naloxone and can be taken orally, as well as administered via nasal spray. SN's antidote is Methylene Blue, but is usually administered intravenously and I haven't been able to find any info about the usage of Methylene Blue orally.

Barbiturates are among the drugs that have no true antidote. But you can take something called Activated Charcoal Powder. What ACP does when taken orally is it'll bind various drugs to itself, preventing it from getting absorbed by your body. ACP also can't be absorb itself and will eventually pass through your system along with any drugs that bind to it. (The only drugs this won't work with are ones that are acidic. ACP also does not work with alcohol, so don't drink alcohol with your drug mix if you plan on bailing out with ACP.) Be very careful not to swallow any ACP down the wrong pipe! Getting ACP in your lungs can be fatal if immediate medical treatment is not provided (such as while you're waiting for emergencies to arrive), but I can assure you it will not be a pleasant CTB.

Despite I like to think I know what I'm talking about, please don't rely solely on my own advice. Research as many different sources and opinions as you can, that will help give you the best idea on how to achieve fatal overdosing orally!
Omg ilysm 💓😭😭

• Hugs
Reactions: Shadowlord900
Shadowlord900

Shadowlord900

Seeker of Darkness
Sep 29, 2022
Thanks for this. I'd planned on fentanyl or heroin and glad I know about the painkillers. Anyone know if fentanyl has negative interaction with atypical antipsychotics?
From what I've read, opioids generally don't have any negative interactions with atypical antipsychotics (I've read about opioids actually being used to treat pain for people who are on atypical antipsychotics). If you anything, if you've got an atypical antipsychotic that has extra sedative properties like Olanzapine, that would even be better, either as an antiemetic (since I've read Olanzapine does have antiemetic properties) for part of the regimen or just mixed in together for a drug cocktail mixture.

W

WaitingAllMyLife

Jul 4, 2022
What if you plan on taking it all down with a glass heavy on tetrahydrozoline?

R

Ron Camaro

Mar 11, 2023
From what I've read, opioids generally don't have any negative interactions with atypical antipsychotics (I've read about opioids actually being used to treat pain for people who are on atypical antipsychotics). If you anything, if you've got an atypical antipsychotic that has extra sedative properties like Olanzapine, that would even be better, either as an antiemetic (since I've read Olanzapine does have antiemetic properties) for part of the regimen or just mixed in together for a drug cocktail mixture.
Thanks. And just happens it is Olanzapine.

Shadowlord900

Shadowlord900

Seeker of Darkness
Sep 29, 2022
What if you plan on taking it all down with a glass heavy on tetrahydrozoline?
You mean with tetrahydrozoline as the main drug? Or mixed in with other more deadlier drugs? Because if the latter, I wouldn't bother, it usually comes in liquid form and would likely taste nasty.

If the former:

This article says the LD50 for tetrahydrozoline in rodents is 345mg/kg, so we'd need to double that. So say for example you were 70kg, you'd need to consume 483,000mg or 48.3g of tetrahydrozoline for any good chance of CTBing on tetrahydrozoline alone.

P

Pointlesslife

I'm feel dead and lifeless already so why live
Nov 7, 2018
Good guide. What's a reliable source of SN that we can be sure is pure enough for our purposes?

Sparr0w

Sparr0w

please feed my pfp crumbs they are begging u
Jan 24, 2023
Good guide. What's a reliable source of SN that we can be sure is pure enough for our purposes?
IC, CSS, or a local chemist/food processing store/etc, and only if they've got reviews from real people.

do not buy SN from anywhere else. nitrate passes the blood test. you will receive either nitrate, or nothing at all.

• Informative
W

WaitingAllMyLife

Jul 4, 2022
You mean with tetrahydrozoline as the main drug? Or mixed in with other more deadlier drugs? Because if the latter, I wouldn't bother, it usually comes in liquid form and would likely taste nasty.

If the former:

This article says the LD50 for tetrahydrozoline in rodents is 345mg/kg, so we'd need to double that. So say for example you were 70kg, you'd need to consume 483,000mg or 48.3g of tetrahydrozoline for any good chance of CTBing on tetrahydrozoline alone.
People have been murdered and CTB with far less. I'm far less than 70kg, my resting HR is in the low 40s, typical BP is 90s/60s. I have tons of propanalol and metoprolol, some tramadol, some xanax and plan on downing with a yummy drink with at least 4 bottles of tetrahydrozoline. Ambien will help me nod off with a bag over my head so if I throw up I should just choke and drown. And no one will check on me for weeks so no worries on being found early.

Shadowlord900

Shadowlord900

Seeker of Darkness
Sep 29, 2022
People have been murdered and CTB with far less. I'm far less than 70kg, my resting HR is in the low 40s, typical BP is 90s/60s. I have tons of propanalol and metoprolol, some tramadol, some xanax and plan on downing with a yummy drink with at least 4 bottles of tetrahydrozoline. Ambien will help me nod off with a bag over my head so if I throw up I should just choke and drown. And no one will check on me for weeks so no worries on being found early.
Since main symptom of ODing on tetrahydrozoline is slowing down the heart rate, anything else that helps in slowing down the heart rate will help too.

Also I meant to say 48,300mg not 483,000 mg I accidentally added an extra 0. ;^^ But 48.3g is still the right number if you wanted to just take tetrahydrozoline on its own. Do you know how much mg or ml is in each bottle? Even if going for a mixture of drugs that have similar OD effects, ideally you want to get each as close to their individual lethal dose as possible so you don't accidentally underdo it.

• Love
Reactions: WaitingAllMyLife
huntergirl14

huntergirl14

Mar 15, 2023
Hello, can someone tell me will taking SN hurt?

Sparr0w

Sparr0w

please feed my pfp crumbs they are begging u
Jan 24, 2023
Hello, can someone tell me will taking SN hurt?
yes. it will.
yomfph, i've posted abt the symptoms before but i cant be assed to find it so i'll just wrote it out again lol

taking it:
nausea (with no antiemetics, you'll throw up at least once), rapidly beating heart, headache, burning throat, and weak legs.

after a failed attempt:
vision fucky wuckiness (temporary), throwing up every few hours for 48hr, "pain", sensitive stomach for a week, bladder issues for a week, cognitive issues that mostly or fully have gone away by a year.
from most fails i've seen you'll walk it off just fine with vitamin C and/or a hospital trip, which is much better than a lot of other methods.

Reactions: yellowjasmine88
cwsyf

cwsyf

Apr 7, 2023

This may be a stupid question but if I'm looking to OD on 7.5/325 percocets pressed with fent, would this be a reliable way to ctb before experiencing the liver failure the acetaminophen will cause? I'm also not sure on the amount I would need but I assume that it would be far more than the amount needed to cause liver failure/any other side effects from the acetaminophen.

Unlucked

Unlucked

Student
Jul 10, 2019
I was wondering. In the event that Sn doesn't work, is it possible to just wait it out at home or is it absolutely crucial to call the ambulance. I heard you can recover from SN if it didn't kill you initially.

W

WorthlessCoward

Specialist
Mar 21, 2023
So bear with me I'm bordeline retarded; paracetamol or ibuprofen obviously don't work but what about valium?

Kasumi

Kasumi

tired
Mar 3, 2023
So bear with me I'm bordeline retarded; paracetamol or ibuprofen obviously don't work but what about valium?
OD'ing on Diazepam alone?
would most likely fail, but Diazepam makes OD'ing on other drugs a lot easier, iirc it puts you into a very deep sleep that you won't wake up from that easily.

S

Sparx

Specialist
Jan 4, 2023
Diazepam is pretty safe and you're very unlikely to die taking it alone. But in combination with an opioid or barbiturate it can potentiate respiratory depression enough to ctb.

• Informative
Reactions: Per Ardua Ad Astra
W

WorthlessCoward

Specialist
Mar 21, 2023
OD'ing on Diazepam alone?
would most likely fail, but Diazepam makes OD'ing on other drugs a lot easier, iirc it puts you into a very deep sleep that you won't wake up from that easily.
No, no, I miswrote this, the Peaceful Pill Handbook says after you take the SN then you take the oxazepan, Stan's guide says to take either Paracetamol or Ibuprofen, Shadowlord instead says that whatever opioid you take isn't combined with a painkiller like paracetamol or ibuprofen. What I am trying to say is AFTER I take the SN can I substitute any of that for valium?

Kasumi

Kasumi

tired
Mar 3, 2023
No, no, I miswrote this, the Peaceful Pill Handbook says after you take the SN then you take the oxazepan, Stan's guide says to take either Paracetamol or Ibuprofen, Shadowlord instead says that whatever opioid you take isn't combined with a painkiller like paracetamol or ibuprofen. What I am trying to say is AFTER I take the SN can I substitute any of that for valium?
The goal of both Ibuprofen / Paracetamol and benzos is to relief some of the uncomfortable symptoms caused by SN.
Ibuprofen and Paracetamol are painkillers and Stans Guide mentions they might help against headaches.

Idk much about opioids but considering that they're prescribed against strong pains I'd think the OTC pain killers are just unnecessary when OD'ing on opioids.

Benzos are useful to take alongside SN cause they might make the entire experience less uncomfortable.
I'd think Diazepam would be a pretty good choice to take in addition to SN given its anxiolytic and sedative effect.
Just keep in mind that Diazepam may take a while until you feel the effects, I'm not exactly sure, I think something about 15-30 minutes but I've also read it might take up to 60 minutes.
Probably better to ask someone who knows the details about different benzodiezepines but I'd personally take Diazepam maybe 15mins before my SN,.. of if you are already taking it you probably know how long it takes for you.

Btw, which version of the PPH do you have?
mine says it's from 2022 but it states both oxazepam and diazepam as supplementary drugs for SN.

bunnii

bunnii

just a little guy
Feb 16, 2023

3) Is it Sodium Nitrite?

1) It's too unreliable

sending this to my friend who said they could OD on their prozac

W

WorthlessCoward

Specialist
Mar 21, 2023
The goal of both Ibuprofen / Paracetamol and benzos is to relief some of the uncomfortable symptoms caused by SN.
Ibuprofen and Paracetamol are painkillers and Stans Guide mentions they might help against headaches.

Idk much about opioids but considering that they're prescribed against strong pains I'd think the OTC pain killers are just unnecessary when OD'ing on opioids.

Benzos are useful to take alongside SN cause they might make the entire experience less uncomfortable.
I'd think Diazepam would be a pretty good choice to take in addition to SN given its anxiolytic and sedative effect.
Just keep in mind that Diazepam may take a while until you feel the effects, I'm not exactly sure, I think something about 15-30 minutes but I've also read it might take up to 60 minutes.
Probably better to ask someone who knows the details about different benzodiezepines but I'd personally take Diazepam maybe 15mins before my SN,.. of if you are already taking it you probably know how long it takes for you.

Btw, which version of the PPH do you have?
mine says it's from 2022 but it states both oxazepam and diazepam as supplementary drugs for SN.

Or maybe I'll just take like 15 in a go, more pills = less time to take effect; proven science

Also I have the one from this site, which I think it's from 2022 too

Or you know what maybe I won't take anything besides the SN not even the anti-puke I want to feel every last horrible second of this life to the fullest

Kasumi

Kasumi

tired
Mar 3, 2023
Or maybe I'll just take like 15 in a go, more pills = less time to take effect; proven science

Also I have the one from this site, which I think it's from 2022 too

Or you know what maybe I won't take anything besides the SN not even the anti-puke I want to feel every last horrible second of this life to the fullest
if you don't take anti-emetics you'll most likely puke it right out

S

Slark

Apr 30, 2023
I currently have 120 pills of 100mg phenobarbital. From what I've researched, alcohol causes a deadly overdose of barbiturates to be achieved with far fewer pills. Do you think 12 grams of phenobarbital is not enough for CTB even with the mixture with alcohol? Would mixing the barbiturate with an opioid be worse than simply increasing the phenobarbital dose?

K

k1w1

Experienced
Feb 16, 2022
I currently have 120 pills of 100mg phenobarbital. From what I've researched, alcohol causes a deadly overdose of barbiturates to be achieved with far fewer pills. Do you think 12 grams of phenobarbital is not enough for CTB even with the mixture with alcohol? Would mixing the barbiturate with an opioid be worse than simply increasing the phenobarbital dose?
have you read this through since posting?

GreenBanana23

GreenBanana23

Suicidal Banana
Mar 5, 2023
double checking: with zero opioid tolerance, i would need a 10g minimum of an opiate to CTB (assuming i didn't drink any alcohol or have any grapefruit juice to potentiate desired effects)
is that right?

EDIT: would 30g of Xylazine HCL 99% do it or is that overkill. I really want to catch that bus and not fuck it up by losing money or not getting it right.

Last edited: