• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Rainy_days

Rainy_days

Experienced
Dec 21, 2022
At the time, I was in a particularly bad state of mind and the decision to just go ahead and do it was made very suddenly.

Funnily enough, when you're not thinking with a rational state of mind, you don't think about a two day regimen, or breaking out weighing scales. I took propranolol and sleeping pills. I got a spoon, I took what I judged to be a sufficient amount of sn, small amount of water, mixed and drank. It was all done within the space of a minute or two.

Following a regimen is all well and good, but I still expected 15g of the stuff to do the trick, when 5g is supposedly a lethal dose. Jokes on me right?
Isn't it increasing your chance to vomit if you go way over the lethal dose? It's been a long time since I researched this but I remember that especially with concentrated powder form, it is just added risk to take a gigantic dose. I guess there is the question of purity though. Sorry for awkward quoting you, this is more a response to the person asking why you didn't take "full amount".

Reactions: imlookingforward
Outandproud

Outandproud

Don’t send pm without asking first
Oct 17, 2021
I read the whole thread too and i think its amazing that after a near death expirience and having lost all willing to live, you still find in your heart the kindness to share such a sad private expirience and to have such level of respect and patience with a bunch of bullies strangers that don't care a f about it. Just wanted to let u know that your efforts to be the bigger person weren't unnoticed. And im so sorry that life has brought u to a point of no return. I wish that genuine people like u wouldn't have to ctb, since they are so rare and so necessary in this wicked world. But still respect your decision and hope that no more pain or disappointment ever touch you again. Good luck op 🍀

LookingOverTheEdge

LookingOverTheEdge

Hello Darkness my old friend
Jul 13, 2020
i just read this whole thread. I hope that you are physically recovering completely, LOTE. Failure is what i am most afraid of.
I am physically strong and i read about how the killers tried to poison Rasputin in Russia with enough poison (don't know what kind) to kill many men and it didn't work. My fallback method is SN. I think I'm not supposed to mention the brand name, but it begins with L and says 99.6% pure reagent grade SN. I got it from amazon. Does anyone know if that one is good? It does have a blue and yellow label which someone on this thread said to beware of.
Physically I'm much better. Thank you. Supposedly that's the same brand as the stuff I have but I don't know honestly. I'm no expert.
Isn't it increasing your chance to vomit if you go way over the lethal dose? It's been a long time since I researched this but I remember that especially with concentrated powder form, it is just added risk to take a gigantic dose. I guess there is the question of purity though. Sorry for awkward quoting you, this is more a response to the person asking why you didn't take "full amount".
Stans regimen and the PPH state the amount to be 25g so that's what I guess I'd refer to as a full dose. My understanding is that the idea is for the body to be overwhelmed quickly so you lose consciousness faster. I think the urge to vomit is going to be there regardless.
I read the whole thread too and i think its amazing that after a near death expirience and having lost all willing to live, you still find in your heart the kindness to share such a sad private expirience and to have such level of respect and patience with a bunch of bullies strangers that don't care a f about it. Just wanted to let u know that your efforts to be the bigger person weren't unnoticed. And im so sorry that life has brought u to a point of no return. I wish that genuine people like u wouldn't have to ctb, since they are so rare and so necessary in this wicked world. But still respect your decision and hope that no more pain or disappointment ever touch you again. Good luck op 🍀
Thanks for the kind words. I really appreciate it. It's fine for people to question things, and I think to be fair this is a touchy subject at the moment. I'm not upset by any of the comments here. Wasn't great at the time but I had other things to worry about anyway.

There's a lot of kind and humble people on here. If only none of us were in the position we're in y'know? But I'm grateful at least to have this place where I can be open about how I'm feeling.

Anyway. I think this thread has run it's course. I know there's a lot of similar posts going up lately and some people have been quite scared by them so time to let this one lie I think. It'll be here if anyone's interested to read it. And if anyone does have any questions, you're welcome to PM me.

hopelessgirl

hopelessgirl

Happy Unbirthday
Oct 12, 2021
Maybe people should the aquarium test as well, and not just the blood test. Easy to do. Just buy aquarium strips on amazon.

Reactions: katagiri83
littlelady774

littlelady774

running on empty
Dec 20, 2018
The LD50 is 180mg per kg body weight. LD50 is the amount of a material, given all at once, which causes the death of 50% (one half) of a group of test animals.
In other words, those test animals had a 50% chance of dying at the given dose.

To make it 100%, we would do:
180 x 2 x body weight in kg

At your weight (70kg) you would've needed exactly 25 grams of SN for ~ 100% chance of ctb.

At 70 kg, If you only took about 10 grams of SN, you only had about a 40% chance of ctb.

Hope that clears things up for you

D

dopaminedeath

Dissapointing
Nov 12, 2022
The LD50 is 180mg per kg body weight. LD50 is the amount of a material, given all at once, which causes the death of 50% (one half) of a group of test animals.

At your weight (70kg) you would've needed exactly 25 grams of SN for ~ 100% chance of ctb.

At 70 kg, If you only took about 10 grams of SN, you only had about a 40% chance of ctb.

Following a regimen is all well and good, but I still expected 15g of the stuff to do the trick, when 5g is supposedly a lethal dose. Jokes on me right?

So this whole thread can be summed up as a failure to take recommended dose. Blown out of proportion simply cause OP doesn't highlight this fact early on.
It's a basic protocol, and I respect OP wasn't in the right state of mind to follow it, but the joke is on the people here believing the problem is SN.

Reactions: Zykg85
N

numeral

Jun 2, 2022

I am really terrible at maths and science, you're much more capable than me. I am 210 pound female. I cannot work out how many grams of SN I need to ctb. If you could let me know I would be so grateful.

littlelady774

littlelady774

running on empty
Dec 20, 2018
booplesnoot34

booplesnoot34

I’ll miss the winter, a world of fragile things
Feb 8, 2023
What is SN? I thought it was suicide note but that doesn't make sense in context. I'm learning about methods and abbreviations.

I'm worried about failing, especially if that failure makes life even worse. Hope you don't have to suffer more physically now.

Reactions: stermc
stermc

stermc

libertas quae sera tamen
Nov 24, 2022
What is SN? I thought it was suicide note but that doesn't make sense in context. I'm learning about methods and abbreviations.

I'm worried about failing, especially if that failure makes life even worse. Hope you don't have to suffer more physically now.
Sodium Nitrite

Source Energy

Source Energy

I want to be where people areN'T...
Jan 23, 2023
I just ordered my SN. Now this scares the soul outta me...you took it, followed the protocol, and LIVED??? omg...

How are you feeling? are you sick? can you stand, move, function? how is your heart? how is your skin- any of that blue stuff on it? are you able to go outside and do normal stuff? did anybody notice anything?

sorry about so many questions, but I will be doing it soon and I want to know.

what are you gonna do now? will you take a higher dose? re-attempt with a different method? give up?

D

d3c96524be95

Student
Jan 24, 2023

I'd be very surprised if LD of SN could be modeled with a simple thresholded linear regression like this. Sure, by doubling the dose you'd have very high chances of dying (if not regurgitated which rats are not capable of), but I'd assume that LD(2n) ≠ 2 * LD(n) in the general case. Do you have any reference to back your calculus by any chance?

Last edited:
littlelady774

littlelady774

running on empty
Dec 20, 2018
I'd be very surprised if LD of SN could be modeled with a simple thresholded linear regression like this. Sure, by doubling the dose you'd have very high chances of dying (if not regurgitated which rats are not capable of), but I'd assume that LD(2n) ≠ 2 * LD(n) in the general case. Do you have any reference to back your calculus by any chance?
What would be your alternative then?

Look, I know the LD50 is not a perfect estimation chance of dying because the experiments use rodents. While its obvious that we're not the same as rodents, it's the best we have regarding the lethal dose of a given population.
The idea is to make the lethal dose of 50% or LD50, the LD100 (dose used in poison bait).

I'm pretty sure it'd just be simple math. LD50% x 2 = LD100%

Also, I'm pretty sure PN uses similar math to determine the dose in the ppeh. There's a reason why it's 25 grams. And 35 grams if you're over 100 kg. 180 x 2 x 100 divided by 1000 = 36 grams

Last edited:
D

d3c96524be95

Student
Jan 24, 2023
What would be your alternative then?

I am neither a toxicologist nor a biologist, I was just curious if you had more specific grounds for your calculus. I'm sorry if my message was interpreted as aggressive, that was really not my intention.

Still, if I had to make an educated guess, I'd assume it should rather be modeled with something closer to a normal distribution (because rodents would be orders of magnitude more likely to die with doses "around" LD50 than they are likely to die with doses around, say, LD50 * 0.5, implying 0.5 * LD50 << LD25). Which also means that LD100 wouldn't even make sense from a statistical standpoint (and AFAIK, this is the reason why LD50 or LD99 are commonly used in toxicology, not LD100: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lethal_dose#Units_and_measurement).

Look, I know the LD50 is not a perfect estimation chance of dying because the experiments use rodents. While its obvious that we're not the same as rodents, it's one the best we have regarding the lethal dose of a given population.
The idea is to make the lethal dose of 50% or LD50, the LD100 (dose used in poison bait).

I'm pretty sure it'd just be simple math. LD50% x 2 = LD100%

Also, I'm pretty sure PN uses similar math to determine the dose in the ppeh. There's a reason why it's 25 grams. And 35 grams if you over 100 kg. 180 x 2 x 100 divided by 1000 = 36 grams

Sure, there are other approximations as you pointed out. I also reckon LD would not be completely proportional with the body mass and is indeed probably not directly translatable from rodents to humans.

Though I suspect 2 * LD50 highly overestimates the minimal dose for achieving high probability of death (which is fine in this specific instance because death is the intended effect). It's just that you wrote "to make it 100%" which picked my interest. I was wondering if there were specific studies that empirically determined such result.

TLDR, that was just some nitpicking from me 😉.

Last edited:
littlelady774

littlelady774

running on empty
Dec 20, 2018
I am neither a toxicologist nor a biologist, I was just curious if you had more specific grounds for your calculus. I'm sorry if my message was interpreted as aggressive, that was really not my intention.

Still, if I had to make an educated guess, I'd assume it should rather be modeled with something closer to a normal distribution (because rodents would be orders of magnitude more likely to die with doses "around" LD50 than they are likely to die with doses around, say, LD50 * 0.5, implying 0.5 * LD50 << LD25). Which also means that LD100 wouldn't even make sense from a statistical standpoint (and AFAIK, this is the reason why LD50 or LD99 are commonly used in toxicology, not LD100: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lethal_dose#Units_and_measurement).

Sure, there are other approximations as you pointed out. I also reckon LD would not be completely proportional with the body mass and is indeed probably not strictly translatable from rodents to humans.

Though I think 2 * LD50 highly overestimates the minimal dose for achieving high probability of death (which is fine in this specific instance because death is the intended effect). It's just that you wrote "to make it 100%" which picked my interest. I was wondering if there were specific studies that empirically determined such result.

TLDR, that was just some nitpicking from me 😉.
Hey no problem. I probably overreacted. Sorry I get kinda nervous and defensive sometimes. I'm not a toxicologist or mathematician either, I'm just trying to make an approximate estimatation based on LD50.

I see your point though. I looked up a chart comparing LD50 and LD100 of substances and found this:
AF284CFD 1123 4C26 B14A AB2E0ED2E22A
It's curious because some of the LD50s are around half of the LD100s and some aren't. So the LD50 x 2 formula can't be deemed completely accurate. In some substances it looks like it takes about 3x the LD50 dose to make LD100.

Anyway, sorry if I seemed so defensive earlier, I never know if people are attacking me or not lol. Thanks for your input.

Reactions: d3c96524be95
D

d3c96524be95

Student
Jan 24, 2023
Hey no problem. I probably overreacted. Sorry I get kinda nervous and defensive sometimes. I'm not a toxicologist or mathematician either, I'm just trying to make an approximate estimatation based on LD50.

I see your point though. I looked up a chart comparing LD50 and LD100 of substances and found this:
View attachment 104853
It's curious because some of the LD50s are around half of the LD100s and some aren't. So the LD50 x 2 formula can't be deemed completely accurate. In some substances it looks like it takes about 3x the LD50 dose to make LD100.

Anyway, sorry if I seemed so defensive earlier, I never know if people are attacking me or not lol. Thanks for your input.
Thanks for the table, that's very insightful. I think your observation makes a lot of sense. I could well imagine that the regression would highly depend on the substance.

Also, after reading my first response again, I have to admit I was a little "cold". I should have expressed myself differently, sorry. It's already hard to understand people's intents IRL, online it's even more nightmarish 🤦‍♂️. Most people are so used to being judgemental and passive-aggressive that I cannot blame you for (mis)interpreting my message as an attack.

Reactions: littlelady774
littlelady774

littlelady774

running on empty
Dec 20, 2018
Also, after reading my first response again, I have to admit I was a little "cold". I should have expressed myself differently, sorry. It's already hard to understand people's intents IRL, online it's even more nightmarish 🤦‍♂️. Most people are so used to being judgemental and passive-aggressive that I cannot blame you for (mis)interpreting my message as an attack.
No worries 😉 it's all good

M

MelodyCymbal

Jan 21, 2023
everyone is continuing to be skeptical and asking questions but I literally just explained to you that the brand that they used is garbage. I've come across numerous threads in the past of this same brand. Someone even did a blood test the blood test passed but THEY didn't from taking it.
View attachment 102531

It's this garbage.
Ditto. Quoting another thread "Also, just know and trust the brands that have had a reliable purity in the past(such as IC).
Don't use the brand "Reagent Inc."! They sell nitrAte labeled as nitrite. So does the brand PC."

I'd like to post the thread link but my phone browser doesn't show it. If someone could advise how to do that I'd appreciate it.

FlameWhisperer

FlameWhisperer

Sigma Wolf
Feb 21, 2023

Sorry if my question has an obvious answer but, from the threads I read - and even within PPH - I would assume that I needed 25g of SN to have a good chance of CTB. But by those calculus you did, it tells me the correct dosage is 18g (I am ~50kg, probably a bit less right now, but will eventually weight myself to be sure, as my weight tends to be very volatile in a short period of time).

That being said, if I end up going with SN, should I go with the 25g or the 18g? Which would be best?

Reactions: 0000000000000
r2d2020

r2d2020

Feb 11, 2020
Just getting back into the mix, after a long break. I acquired SN from A almost two years ago (expires in 2/2025) when you could still get legit laboratory grade SN with assay of 95% or higher. More here: https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/sn-temptation.68878/#post-1265209

My guess is that this attempt failed due because the SN wasn't pure enough and the dose wasn't high enough. I wouldn't even consider this method with being as sure as possible of the source and purity of the SN which should be 95% pure or above. Lab grade products should list this as 'assay' on the blabel which in this case is the quantitative measurement of the compound listed as a percentage.

LookAway

LookAway

Student
Mar 19, 2023
Seems as though many people are not reading through this thread. THE SN WAS FROM A BRAND THAT SWITCHED THE NITRITE TO NITRATE AND ARE SELLING NITRATE.

D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022
Seems as though many people are not reading through this thread. THE SN WAS FROM A BRAND THAT SWITCHED THE NITRITE TO NITRATE AND ARE SELLING NITRATE.
what brand is that?

r2d2020

r2d2020

Feb 11, 2020
It would be helpful if LookingOverTheEdge could confirm they they used the same SN shown in the image below. If you go to their website you will see they have a list of "analytical reagents" however Sodium Nitrite (NaNO2) is not there. I just doesn't even look like something I would trust after seeing the product and their website, but that's me.

Attachments

• Bottle.jpg
    Bottle.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 0
  • Informative
LookAway

LookAway

Student
Mar 19, 2023
It would be helpful if LookingOverTheEdge could confirm they they used the same SN shown in the image below. If you go to their website you will see they have a list of "analytical reagents" however Sodium Nitrite (NaNO2) is not there. I just doesn't even look like something I would trust after seeing the product and their website, but that's me.
This product has already been tested and is absolute bunk I do believe they did use reagent.

r2d2020

r2d2020

Feb 11, 2020
This product has already been tested and is absolute bunk I do believe they did use reagent.
I get that, but how do we know for sure that's what he used? I guess in the end we can never be 100% sure.