• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

neemva

neemva

student
Mar 4, 2023
As title says, yesterday hit me hard. I essentially got confirmation that the one bit of hope that had been keeping me functioning, was a tremendous lie. And I suppose I'd been lying to myself as well.

I mix the glass of sn. I gather a few mementos around me, of people I loved and some I still do. And I lay down in my bed to focus my mind. The first glass is sat there staring at me, and SI kicks in. I wrestle with it, I lose.

An hour later. I win. I go to the kitchen, I mix more. And I throw it back without hesitation at all. I say goodbye to someone who means everything to me. I hear their heart breaking. I feel terrible about this, but I'm finally doing something for me. My choice.

I go back to my bed, and lay down. Wait for oblivion. This is at roughly 4.30pm.
Fast forward to 3AM. Roughly fifteen minutes ago. I become aware of something digging into my back. A photo frame, and I realise I'm still here. I don't have the words to describe that. It's a torrent of emotions.

Anyway. I took the Sn. I felt the affects. I lived the mindset of knowing I had just taken a poison to kill me. While I wish I wasn't still here, I'm willing to answer any questions anyone may have. May as well have something good come out of it
well it is nice that you are still here, but respectfully telling why you are still here is that sn you consumed was very less(around 10gm) and generally people go for 25gm with 50 ml water

U

user1912012

Mar 9, 2023
Did you take the correct amount for your weight? I know this sounds rude but HOW ARE YOU NOT DEAD I THOUGHT SN WAS SUREFIRE

Sparr0w

Sparr0w

please feed my pfp crumbs they are begging u
Jan 24, 2023
Did you take the correct amount for your weight? I know this sounds rude but HOW ARE YOU NOT DEAD I THOUGHT SN WAS SUREFIRE
read through the thread, they took 15g of a brand that apparently sells nitrate as nitrite

Reactions: 0000000000000 and ExistHarm
N

Nitrohelpasap

Jan 3, 2023
Forgive me for being thick. I am not good with math at all. Is anyone able to tell me how much SN i will need. I am 52kg.
How much SN would be efficient?
How much would I need if I am 52kg?
Sorry for being thick, math is not my strong point.

D

Deleted member 65988

The LD50 is 180mg per kg body weight. LD50 is the amount of a material, given all at once, which causes the death of 50% (one half) of a group of test animals.
In other words, those test animals had a 50% chance of dying at the given dose.

To make it 100%, we would do:
180 x 2 x body weight in kg

At your weight (70kg) you would've needed exactly 25 grams of SN for ~ 100% chance of ctb.

At 70 kg, If you only took about 10 grams of SN, you only had about a 40% chance of ctb.

Hope that clears things up for you
And here I thought the optimal dose would 20-25 gr but now, it seems I may have to accept that it could be 30 gr