• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

gecgecgec

gecgecgec

Feb 9, 2021
SN method. SN and Metoclopramide are easy to purchase and relatively cheap to get where I'm from. I would've CTB a long time ago if I had some benzos, I don't want to experience the anxiousness that kicks in right after drinking SN. If only they weren't difficult to obtain.

sserafim

sserafim

the darker the night, the brighter the stars
Sep 13, 2023
I don't have anything except for my ADHD meds (Adderall) and my sister's Vyvanse that's lying around at home. I heard that stimulant overdoses were painful and not recommended…

B

BardBarrie

Student
Mar 17, 2024
I have Methylmethaqualone and Protonitazene (both are legal research chemical drugs, with proto being an opioid stronger than fentanyl) on me all the time because of a snitch that might ruin my life, I will overdose before cops bring me into any police station, even though the crime is small, I have nothing to live for and American prison sounds worse than death. Last year I overdosed on Methylmethaqualone, unintentionally as some forum was saying dosages of 100-500 were required just for a normal high, but they must have had a bad batch because me and everyone on reddit responded strongly to doses below 10mg, I would have died if my roommate didn't call an ambulance, since I guess he heard my unconscious body seizing and foaming at the mouth.

But I simply took too much and passed out, the doc said I had a seizure (normal with these Quaalude analogues) but I fell asleep and was unconscious for all of that. So I added an opioid, Protonitazene to aid me in a quicker and guaranteed death next time. I have about 50mg of Protonitazene and 150mg Methylmethaqualone in a MARKED capsule that I keep in my daily medicine container. For reference, you only need about 2mg of Fentanyl to die, so a similar amount would be for Protonitazene, and for Methylmethaqualone, smoking 2-3mg will give an intense high, slightly more is needed orally so I made it 150 for the overkill.

I make this post because I have no idea why you people choose weird techniques or devices, or SN for suicide, when you can literally buy similar drugs, legally and online, similar to those used in legal assisted suicides in Switzerland (Pentobarbital and Fentanyl is what is officially used iirc) which will allow you to go unconscious and then die peacefully, it is simply a strong GABAergic (Pentobarbital) and an opioid (Fentanyl) to guarantee death while asleep, as it should be. This is why my kit is a strong opioid, and a strong GABAergic with a more narrow therapeutic index than Pentobarbital, as Pentobarbital is impossible to get nowadays.

I chose MMQ as my GABAergic (GABAergic drugs are those like Ambien, Xanax, Pentobarbital, and in my case Methylmethaqualone) because it worked before, but could easily replace it with a legal research chemical benzodiazepine like Flubromazepam, which is more akin to Pentobarbital and will only make you pass out with the opioid, rather than pass out and cause a seizure, if I wanted to avoid a seizure from MMQ, although I passed out before my seizure last time and felt nothing, basically fell asleep and woke up in a hospital with a tube in my throat.

TL;DR I study pharmacology but don't want to commit the crime of assisted suicide so I wont help you acquire these legal research chemicals, and wont help you make a plan although I am very willing to tell you if your suicide kit will not guarantee your death and if it is a painful route, so that at least you don't take that route, as suicide does not have to be painful. Mainly because all of the guides I see here sound extremely painful and may impair you severely but not render you unconscious.
I'm so discouraged by debates on drug type, dosage, sourcing and — most importantly — authenticity of the drug you actually buy, that I'm just gonna try and hang myself whilst drunk instead since that at least seems to be a reliable method.

I also have no pharmaceutical education and am afraid of just poisoning myself and being in conscious agony for a very long time.

hiAbbey

hiAbbey

All’s well that ends pretty prettyy prettyyy soon
Sep 30, 2021
I'm so discouraged by debates on drug type, dosage, sourcing and — most importantly — authenticity of the drug you actually buy, that I'm just gonna try and hang myself whilst drunk instead since that at least seems to be a reliable method.

I also have no pharmaceutical education and am afraid of just poisoning myself and being in conscious agony for a very long time.
Same here.

Reactions: sserafim
sserafim

sserafim

the darker the night, the brighter the stars
Sep 13, 2023
I don't have anything except for my ADHD meds (Adderall) and my sister's Vyvanse that's lying around at home. I heard that stimulant overdoses were painful and not recommended…
Oops I meant *Elvanse and Vyvanse, but they're the same thing. Lol

Euthanza

Euthanza

Self Righteous Suicide
Jun 9, 2022
I think I have to had 10 hours reading this thread. Will comeback again later.

My kit is currently SN regimen but open for more peaceful suggestion.

Reactions: karmaisabitch
U

unabletocope

I'd like to shut down
Mar 13, 2024
As things stand I have SN meto getting diazepam and paracetamol, as the SN guide states. Is this enough? Reading the OP I'm concerned SN will not work and would like verification to be sure, I think he's right about hanging though

L

LaVieEnRose

Illuminated
Jul 23, 2022
As things stand I have SN meto getting diazepam and paracetamol, as the SN guide states. Is this enough? Reading the OP I'm concerned SN will not work and would like verification to be sure, I think he's right about hanging though
Yes that's enough. There is no guarantee of success unfortunately

Reactions: unabletocope
J

justlikeus

Apr 5, 2024
I'm just wandering why not everybody uses the inert gas method. It relatively cheap (<100€), and the most peaceful one I know that is still accessible.
There might be a little know how needed for setup, but it should be easy enough.

B

bluegoldbear

Apr 14, 2024
Any got sources from @Proper Overdoser ? I tried looking for hours on the clearnet, reddit, telegram, but can't find anything.

DefinitelyReady

DefinitelyReady

Desperate to go--
Mar 14, 2024
Wanting to overdose on several grams of propranolol or diphenhydramine. Or maybe both? Add in a few painkillers if I can steal them from my grandmother who abuses them. Using quetiapine as an anti emetic. Thoughts? Successful? Or h2s gas using a fungicide and lime sulfur. Dont know if I need a bucket's worth like I've seen others of if a liter's worth would be enough. I'm limited in funds. Would prefer to buy a gun.

Kayastor

Kayastor

Pointless
Apr 14, 2024
I have Methylmethaqualone and Protonitazene (both are legal research chemical drugs, with proto being an opioid stronger than fentanyl) on me all the time because of a snitch that might ruin my life, I will overdose before cops bring me into any police station, even though the crime is small, I have nothing to live for and American prison sounds worse than death. Last year I overdosed on Methylmethaqualone, unintentionally as some forum was saying dosages of 100-500 were required just for a normal high, but they must have had a bad batch because me and everyone on reddit responded strongly to doses below 10mg, I would have died if my roommate didn't call an ambulance, since I guess he heard my unconscious body seizing and foaming at the mouth.

But I simply took too much and passed out, the doc said I had a seizure (normal with these Quaalude analogues) but I fell asleep and was unconscious for all of that. So I added an opioid, Protonitazene to aid me in a quicker and guaranteed death next time. I have about 50mg of Protonitazene and 150mg Methylmethaqualone in a MARKED capsule that I keep in my daily medicine container. For reference, you only need about 2mg of Fentanyl to die, so a similar amount would be for Protonitazene, and for Methylmethaqualone, smoking 2-3mg will give an intense high, slightly more is needed orally so I made it 150 for the overkill.

I make this post because I have no idea why you people choose weird techniques or devices, or SN for suicide, when you can literally buy similar drugs, legally and online, similar to those used in legal assisted suicides in Switzerland (Pentobarbital and Fentanyl is what is officially used iirc) which will allow you to go unconscious and then die peacefully, it is simply a strong GABAergic (Pentobarbital) and an opioid (Fentanyl) to guarantee death while asleep, as it should be. This is why my kit is a strong opioid, and a strong GABAergic with a more narrow therapeutic index than Pentobarbital, as Pentobarbital is impossible to get nowadays.

I chose MMQ as my GABAergic (GABAergic drugs are those like Ambien, Xanax, Pentobarbital, and in my case Methylmethaqualone) because it worked before, but could easily replace it with a legal research chemical benzodiazepine like Flubromazepam, which is more akin to Pentobarbital and will only make you pass out with the opioid, rather than pass out and cause a seizure, if I wanted to avoid a seizure from MMQ, although I passed out before my seizure last time and felt nothing, basically fell asleep and woke up in a hospital with a tube in my throat.

TL;DR I study pharmacology but don't want to commit the crime of assisted suicide so I wont help you acquire these legal research chemicals, and wont help you make a plan although I am very willing to tell you if your suicide kit will not guarantee your death and if it is a painful route, so that at least you don't take that route, as suicide does not have to be painful. Mainly because all of the guides I see here sound extremely painful and may impair you severely but not render you unconscious.
would 137 .1mg pills of clonidine be enough and would I just pass while I'm asleep or would it be painful. Or is it not even lethal, I have heard that people have died of it but I'm not sure if I have enough or if it's painless enough to be something I want to use.

bookgirl

bookgirl

the day of my death is decided
Mar 31, 2024
In my suicide kit there are 500 sleeping pills (diphenhydramine)
One pill contains 50mg
500 × 50mg = 25,000mg (25g)
I also have razor blades