• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Proper Overdoser

Proper Overdoser

Drug Addict
Mar 30, 2023
I have Methylmethaqualone and Protonitazene (both are legal research chemical drugs, with proto being an opioid stronger than fentanyl) on me all the time because of a snitch that might ruin my life, I will overdose before cops bring me into any police station, even though the crime is small, I have nothing to live for and American prison sounds worse than death. Last year I overdosed on Methylmethaqualone, unintentionally as some forum was saying dosages of 100-500 were required just for a normal high, but they must have had a bad batch because me and everyone on reddit responded strongly to doses below 10mg, I would have died if my roommate didn't call an ambulance, since I guess he heard my unconscious body seizing and foaming at the mouth.

But I simply took too much and passed out, the doc said I had a seizure (normal with these Quaalude analogues) but I fell asleep and was unconscious for all of that. So I added an opioid, Protonitazene to aid me in a quicker and guaranteed death next time. I have about 50mg of Protonitazene and 150mg Methylmethaqualone in a MARKED capsule that I keep in my daily medicine container. For reference, you only need about 2mg of Fentanyl to die, so a similar amount would be for Protonitazene, and for Methylmethaqualone, smoking 2-3mg will give an intense high, slightly more is needed orally so I made it 150 for the overkill.

I make this post because I have no idea why you people choose weird techniques or devices, or SN for suicide, when you can literally buy similar drugs, legally and online, similar to those used in legal assisted suicides in Switzerland (Pentobarbital and Fentanyl is what is officially used iirc) which will allow you to go unconscious and then die peacefully, it is simply a strong GABAergic (Pentobarbital) and an opioid (Fentanyl) to guarantee death while asleep, as it should be. This is why my kit is a strong opioid, and a strong GABAergic with a more narrow therapeutic index than Pentobarbital, as Pentobarbital is impossible to get nowadays.

I chose MMQ as my GABAergic (GABAergic drugs are those like Ambien, Xanax, Pentobarbital, and in my case Methylmethaqualone) because it worked before, but could easily replace it with a legal research chemical benzodiazepine like Flubromazepam, which is more akin to Pentobarbital and will only make you pass out with the opioid, rather than pass out and cause a seizure, if I wanted to avoid a seizure from MMQ, although I passed out before my seizure last time and felt nothing, basically fell asleep and woke up in a hospital with a tube in my throat.

TL;DR I study pharmacology but don't want to commit the crime of assisted suicide so I wont help you acquire these legal research chemicals, and wont help you make a plan although I am very willing to tell you if your suicide kit will not guarantee your death and if it is a painful route, so that at least you don't take that route, as suicide does not have to be painful. Mainly because all of the guides I see here sound extremely painful and may impair you severely but not render you unconscious.

Last edited:
SenseOfLoss

SenseOfLoss

life could have been so beautiful
Feb 24, 2023
I have Methylmethaqualone and Protonitazene on me all the time because of a snitch that might ruin my life, I will overdose before cops bring me into any police station, even though the crime is small, I have nothing to live for and American prison sounds worse than death. Last year I overdosed on Methylmethaqualone, unintentionally as some forum was saying dosages of 100-500 were required but they must have had a bad batch because me and everyone on reddit responded strongly to doses below 10mg, I would have died if my roommate didn't call an ambulance, since I guess he heard my unconscious body seizing and foaming at the mouth.

But I simply took too much and passed out, the doc said I had a seizure (normal with these Quaalude analogues) but I fell asleep and was unconscious for all of that. So I added an opioid, Protonitazene to aid me in a quicker and guaranteed death next time. I have about 50mg of Protonitazene and 150mg Methylmethaqualone in a MARKED capsule that I keep in my daily medicine container. For reference, you only need about 2mg of Fentanyl to die, so a similar amount would be for Protonitazene, and for Methylmethaqualone, smoking 2-3mg will give an intense high, slightly more is needed orally so I made it 150 for the overkill.

I make this post because I have no idea why you people choose weird techniques or devices, or SN for suicide, when you can literally buy similar drugs, legally and online, similar to those used in legal assisted suicides in Switzerland (Pentobarbital and Fentanyl is what is officially used iirc) which will allow you to go unconscious and then die peacefully, it is simply a strong GABAergic (Pentobarbital) and an opioid (Fentanyl) to guarantee death while asleep, as it should be.

I chose MMQ as my GABAergic (GABAergic drugs are those like Ambien, Xanax, Pentobarbital, and in my case Methylmethaqualone) because it worked before, but could easily replace it with a legal research chemical benzodiazepine like Flubromazepam, which is more akin to Pentobarbital and will only make you pass out with the opioid, rather than pass out and cause a seizure, if I wanted to avoid a seizure from MMQ, although I passed out before my seizure last time and felt nothing, basically fell asleep and woke up in a hospital with a tube in my throat.

TL;DR I study pharmacology but don't want to commit the crime of assisted suicide so I wont help you acquire these legal research chemicals, and wont help you make a plan although I am very willing to tell you if your suicide kit will not guarantee your death and if it is a painful route, so that at least you don't take that route, as suicide does not have to be painful. Mainly because all of the guides I see here sound extremely painful and may impair you severely but not render you unconscious.
Thanks for your input👍🏻. I also always thought that an opioid combined with benzodiazepines, antihistamines and ambien should work, but I was advised against it. May I ask what actually makes you think that such drugs you are mentioned are legally available without a prescription?

Kundalini Guy

Kundalini Guy

FULLY RECOVERED
Mar 27, 2023
Pentobarbital and Fentanyl are both super difficult to obtain online along with Nembutal. Most on this forum may have tried buying and got scammed or already knows its almost impossible to get them so they go for the SN method.

Proper Overdoser

Proper Overdoser

Drug Addict
Mar 30, 2023
Thanks for your input👍🏻. I also always thought that an opioid combined with benzodiazepines, antihistamines and ambien should work, but I was advised against it. May I ask what actually makes you think that such drugs you are mentioned are legally available without a prescription?
Research chemicals are widely sold online legally but are sold with a label "not for human consumption" all of the stuff I mentioned are research chemicals. Sometimes they get scheduled, like Etazene and Clonazolam, but this usually takes time and the Chinese labs are always tweaking the molecules slightly when one is made illegal.

Protonitazene and Metonitazene are legal opioid reseach chems, Flubromazepam, Gidazepam, Deschloroetizolam are also legal RC's. There's US vendors but the Chinese ones are 10x cheaper. I use US vendors since I used to be a deranged drug addict and know the scene, but the chinese vendors are more professional, reliable and cheap, just slower 2-3 week shipping.

Antihistamines with opioids and benzos with opioids are both viable options. You simply have to know a proper overdose, dose and a good mix of the two. The people here that advise against it or failed seem to have done little to no research on the topic. I would never use 99% of the methods here when I can recreate legal Swiss suicide, "legally"

I don't know why research chemicals aren't talked about more on here, they are the legal highs that are available without going on the darknet. You just have to find a reputable vendor. Darknet is not needed for research chemicals as they are not sold for human consumption, even though 99% of sites that sell research chemicals sell only stuff with abuse and addictive potential.
Pentobarbital and Fentanyl are both super difficult to obtain online along with Nembutal. Most on this forum may have tried buying and got scammed or already knows its almost impossible to get them so they go for the SN method.
Yeah that's why I mentioned LEGAL Reseach Chemicals in my post, to replace Pentobarb and Fentanyl. You don't seem to have read my post. Research chemicals are sold with 99% purity but have a label "not for human consumption" you may want to re-read my post as I never said I had Nembutal and Fentanyl in my kit, I mentioned stuff you can legally buy on the internet, not even the darkweb.

As Pentobarbital is pretty much impossible to find, even on the darkweb. But research chemical opioids and benzodiazepines can replicate the MOA of Pentobarb and Fentanyl and there is no need for the darkweb, so there is no need to hurt yourself with SN when you could just get sedated. I am embarassed by this forum, I thought research chemicals would be mentioned more on here but instead it's obscure shit like SN with Ibuprofen which sounds extremely painful.
@Proper Overdoser what are your thoughts on inert gas
There are many types of "inert gases" so I have no idea. Regardless inert gases like Nitrous Oxide (laughing gas) Helium and Xenon gas are not very deadly. You will be extremely impaired and unable to move your arms before you can inhale enough, or lose consciousness. I once had a friend inhale helium to speak in a funny voice and simply lost consciousness. So you will probably lose consciousness for like 2 minutes and will definitely not succeed in anything.
Please re-read the post. I never said I had Fentanyl or Pentobarbital in my kit. Re-read my post. If you see this comment before reading my post just ignore it. Please just delete the comment before people assume I know how to get Pentobarbital because that shit is impossible to find, even on the darkweb.

I only mentioned LEGAL research chemicals which you don't need the darkweb to buy, one being a GABAergic like pentobarbital but a bit different, and the other is an opioid stronger than Fentanyl, there are also strong benzodiazepine research chems for anyone scared of an MMQ seizure. My point is, why not get super sedated on extreme doses of Research Chemical opioid/gaba combinations, instead of torturing yourself with SN and Ibuprofen or weird gadgets.

Last edited:
SenseOfLoss

SenseOfLoss

Feb 24, 2023
Research chemicals are widely sold online legally but are sold with a label "not for human consumption" all of the stuff I mentioned are research chemicals. Sometimes they get scheduled, like Etazene and Clonazolam, but this usually takes time and the Chinese labs are always tweaking the molecules slightly when one is made illegal.

Protonitazene and Metonitazene are legal opioid reseach chems, Flubromazepam, Gidazepam, Deschloroetizolam are also legal RC's. There's US vendors but the Chinese ones are 10x cheaper. I use US vendors since I used to be a deranged drug addict and know the scene, but the chinese vendors are more professional, reliable and cheap, just slower 2-3 week shipping.

Antihistamines with opioids and benzos with opioids are both viable options. You simply have to know a proper overdose, dose and a good mix of the two. The people here that advise against it or failed seem to have done little to no research on the topic. I would never use 99% of the methods here when I can recreate legal Swiss suicide, "legally"

I don't know why research chemicals aren't talked about more on here, they are the legal highs that are available without going on the darknet. You just have to find a reputable vendor. Darknet is not needed for research chemicals as they are not sold for human consumption, even though 99% of sites that sell research chemicals sell only stuff with abuse and addictive potential.

Yeah that's why I mentioned LEGAL Reseach Chemicals in my post, to replace Pentobarb and Fentanyl. You don't seem to have read my post. Research chemicals are sold with 99% purity but have a label "not for human consumption" you may want to re-read my post as I never said I had Nembutal and Fentanyl in my kit, I mentioned stuff you can legally buy on the internet, not even the darkweb.

As Pentobarbital is pretty much impossible to find, even on the darkweb. But research chemical opioids and benzodiazepines can replicate the MOA of Pentobarb and Fentanyl and there is no need for the darkweb, so there is no need to hurt yourself with SN when you could just get sedated. I am embarassed by this forum, I thought research chemicals would be mentioned more on here but instead it's obscure shit like SN with Ibuprofen which sounds extremely painful.

There are many types of "inert gases" so I have no idea. Regardless inert gases like Nitrous Oxide (laughing gas) Helium and Xenon gas are not very deadly. You will be extremely impaired and unable to move your arms before you can inhale enough, or lose consciousness. I once had a friend inhale helium to speak in a funny voice and simply lost consciousness. So you will probably lose consciousness for like 2 minutes and will definitely not succeed in anything.
Ok, thanks for your answer ☺️! I am generally not familiar with such things, so where and how to obtain such drugs. However, I have already been prescribed certain drugs and have therefore studied these substances and their interactions in more detail... Do you think that Hydromorphone retard also works?

Proper Overdoser

Proper Overdoser

Drug Addict
Mar 30, 2023
Ok, thanks for your answer ☺️! I am generally not familiar with such things, so where and how to obtain such drugs. However, I have already been prescribed certain drugs and have therefore studied these substances and their interactions in more detail... Do you think that Hydromorphone retard also works?
Hydromorphone retard definitely works, but retard means extended release, so crush them up before trying anything so they are immediate release and thus double the potency, also you will need several pills, mixed with an also high dose of a benzodiazepine or other GABAergic. Go google "Hydromorphone Psychonautwiki" and if you want to guarantee anything make sure to take a dose above the "heavy" dose range mentioned in the website, note that the doses mentioned there are for instant release. Then make sure to also take a dose past the "heavy" dosage with whatever you are mixing it with, a GABAergic like benzos would be my go-to (Xanax, Valium, Ambien, Zopiclone and anything that ends in -zepam or -zolam)

Although Methylmethaqualone is now my choice in my kit because of how I overdosed as described in the post, and simply fell asleep and felt no pain as my dose was huge. I would be dead right now if I had not been taken to the hospital.

Proper Overdoser

Proper Overdoser

Drug Addict
Mar 30, 2023
Hydromorphone retard definitely works, but retard means extended release, so crush them up before trying anything so they are immediate release and thus double the potency, also you will need several pills, mixed with an also high dose of a benzodiazepine or other GABAergic. Go google "Hydromorphone Psychonautwiki" and if you want to guarantee anything make sure to take a dose above the "heavy" dose range mentioned in the website, note that the doses mentioned there are for instant release. Then make sure to also take a dose past the "heavy" dosage with whatever you are mixing it with, a GABAergic like benzos would be my go-to (Xanax, Valium, Ambien, Zopiclone and anything that ends in -zepam or -zolam)

Although Methylmethaqualone is now my choice in my kit because of how I overdosed as described in the post, and simply fell asleep and felt no pain as my dose was huge. I would be dead right now if I had not been taken to the hospital.
Also you don't need to crush retard pills into a powder for them to be instant release/double potency. Simply cutting them in half with a pill cutter will work just fine.

Reactions: hiAbbey and ksp
SenseOfLoss

SenseOfLoss

Feb 24, 2023

Yes, I had already researched this intensively and wanted to do it exactly as you described. I had already written a thread about this. The only thing I am very afraid of is that I will get sick from HM. But for this the diphenhydramine should help or maybe you could add domperidone.
Yes, that sounds like a peaceful way to fall asleep. Heath Ledger died that way too.
Also you don't need to crush retard pills into a powder for them to be instant release/double potency. Simply cutting them in half with a pill cutter will work just fine.
Hm, I'm not so sure, because the tablets are filled with small beads inside. I think it is better to mortar them.

Last edited:
Proper Overdoser

Proper Overdoser

Drug Addict
Mar 30, 2023
Yes, I had already researched this intensively and wanted to do it exactly as you described. I had already written a thread about this. The only thing I am very afraid of is that I will get sick from HM. But for this the diphenhydramine should help or maybe you could add domperidone.
Yes, that sounds like a peaceful way to fall asleep. Heath ledger died that way too.
The diphenhydramine will definitely work. Make sure to take about 100mg of it if you intend to use a high dose of HM. Since you have little to no opioid tolerance definitely take the diphenhydramine 30 mins before the HM. You should also dose your GABAergic drug at least 30 minutes before the opioid as well, so that you are already sedated and nodding off by the time the HM kicks in.

High doses of a GABAergic and diphenhydramine can kick in faster though, so take them only 15 minutes before if you start to get tired by the 15 minute mark. Although in general these drugs take 30-60 mins for notable effects. And again, antihistamine with the opioid isn't guaranteeing it, unless you take a big dose of both.

Go on psychonautwiki.com to find dosage info

SenseOfLoss

SenseOfLoss

Feb 24, 2023
The diphenhydramine will definitely work. Make sure to take about 100mg of it if you intend to use a high dose of HM. Since you have little to no opioid tolerance definitely take the diphenhydramine 30 mins before the HM. You should also dose your GABAergic drug at least 30 minutes before the opioid as well, so that you are already sedated and nodding off by the time the HM kicks in.

High doses of a GABAergic and diphenhydramine can kick in faster though, so take them only 15 minutes before if you start to get tired by the 15 minute mark. Although in general these drugs take 30-60 mins for notable effects. And again, antihistamine with the opioid isn't guaranteeing it, unless you take a big dose of both.

Thanks so much for your detailed and kind answers☺️☺️👍🏻

Reactions: Per Ardua Ad Astra
D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022

do you have any opinion on the sn method and/or isotonitazene?

Proper Overdoser

Proper Overdoser

Drug Addict
Mar 30, 2023
do you have any opinion on the sn method and/or isotonitazene?
If you read my post, I mentioned that the SN method sounds extremely painful. I read about how it kills you and the pharmacology and it just sounds like it severely impairs you, but you aren't unconscious, while your body is literally shutting down, in a painful way. Also ibuprofen overdose sounds super painful. Anti-emetics only help the nausea from the SN method, they may make you a little sleepy but nothing like opioids and gabaergics.

Also isotonitazene is a perfect legal RC opioid. It is several times stronger than Fentanyl so if you snort a line of it you will probably die before the nausea that opioids can cause to newbies.
Why don't you make a detailed post on how to CTB painlessly with legal drugs then?

I literally did, you could easily copy what I said in my post.

I am kinda new to this site. But isn't it possible to get arrested for making a guide literally intended for other people? Specially if the sources for the drugs are mentioned? I live in the USA. Is sourcing even allowed on this site's rules? I am already potentially in legal trouble so I don't really want to guarantee anything by assisting hundreds with a source to buy literal grams of RC opioids stronger than fentanyl and RC benzos as strong as Xanax, for only like $150 from these Chinese sources.

I also don't want to feel the guilt that would succumb me if several people started buying these drugs and getting addicted or people who aren't certain committing suicide. Thankfully a source from China would take 2-3 weeks for people to rethink their decisions, but if people buy grams of research chemical opioids stronger than fentanyl, and also benzodiazepine powders because of me, it is way too likely for them to become addicted before suicide.
Any super cool dudes wanna point me in the direction of these websites where I can find this stuff in the uk?? I am not very tech literate and this country LOVES making finding this shit difficult :/
Yeah the UK has very weird laws about research chemicals and has a blanket ban. You may want to scour reddit's r/researchchemicals and just search UK or England and see what you can find. Then PM anyone that might have info as sourcing is strictly forbidden on that subreddit. I'm pretty sure that many of the EU research chem sites will still ship to the UK, but not all of them. If your order isn't huge it should make it past customs just fine.

There's also indian pharmacies that ship to everywhere and have a lot of good stuff. Not too hard to find, and all you need is whatsapp once you found one on the internet that has a good reputation. Their pills aren't allowed anywhere but I am a degenerate addict and often order Zopiclone and Tapentadol tablets to the USA from these indian pharms and the only orders that got seized were usually just too big.

Last edited:
dimstar

dimstar

Poor little woodpecker
Mar 17, 2023
Site rules are not to mention sources. In a dm you can share those things(you might get asked a fair bit). I cant speak on the legal issues but I havent heard of anything like that coming to anyone here. I do get your choice not wanting to assist in death or addiction so if that's how you feel that's your choice. Thanks for sharing your experience and plan, I too get being stuck in that unknown area and wanting to hold on to a way out. My A plan has and still is sn, I know it's not perfect nor painless but everyone makes their own choices. Hoping that you never feel you have to take your emergency kit and only do if your ready too. Welcome to the community

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Just curious:

Have YOU actually purchased ANY of these "research chemicals" YOURSELF, or do you only have them because you took (stole) them from a business, or the school where you study, either of which is ALLOWED BY LAW to order and use these chemicals for educational an research purposes? When was the last time YOU PERSONALLY ordered any of these chemicals and, say, had them shipped to YOUR HOUSE NOT using any type of licensing or permits issued to a business, or the school, you attend?

D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022
If you read my post, I mentioned that the SN method sounds extremely painful. I read about how it kills you and the pharmacology and it just sounds like it severely impairs you, but you aren't unconscious, while your body is literally shutting down, in a painful way. Also ibuprofen overdose sounds super painful. Anti-emetics only help the nausea from the SN method, they may make you a little sleepy but nothing like opioids and gabaergics.

Also isotonitazene is a perfect legal RC opioid. It is several times stronger than Fentanyl so if you snort a line of it you will probably die before the nausea that opioids can cause to newbies.

I literally did, you could easily copy what I said in my post.

I am kinda new to this site. But isn't it possible to get arrested for making a guide literally intended for other people? Specially if the sources for the drugs are mentioned? I live in the USA. Is sourcing even allowed on this site's rules? I am already potentially in legal trouble so I don't really want to guarantee anything by assisting hundreds with a source to buy literal grams of RC opioids stronger than fentanyl and RC benzos as strong as Xanax, for only like $150 from these Chinese sources.

I also don't want to feel the guilt that would succumb me if several people started buying these drugs and getting addicted or people who aren't certain committing suicide. Thankfully a source from China would take 2-3 weeks for people to rethink their decisions, but if people buy grams of research chemical opioids stronger than fentanyl, and also benzodiazepine powders because of me, it is way too likely for them to become addicted before suicide.

Yeah the UK has very weird laws about research chemicals and has a blanket ban. You may want to scour reddit's r/researchchemicals and just search UK or England and see what you can find. Then PM anyone that might have info as sourcing is strictly forbidden on that subreddit. I'm pretty sure that many of the EU research chem sites will still ship to the UK, but not all of them. If your order isn't huge it should make it past customs just fine.

There's also indian pharmacies that ship to everywhere and have a lot of good stuff. Not too hard to find, and all you need is whatsapp once you found one on the internet that has a good reputation. Their pills aren't allowed anywhere but I am a degenerate addict and often order Zopiclone and Tapentadol tablets to the USA from these indian pharms and the only orders that got seized were usually just too big.
so what happens to you if you snort isotonitazene but do not die? Do you get brain damage?

Proper Overdoser

Proper Overdoser

Drug Addict
Mar 30, 2023
Just curious:

Have YOU actually purchased ANY of these "research chemicals" YOURSELF, or do you only have them because you took (stole) them from a business, or the school where you study, either of which is ALLOWED BY LAW to order and use these chemicals for educational an research purposes? When was the last time YOU PERSONALLY ordered any of these chemicals and, say, had them shipped to YOUR HOUSE NOT using any type of licensing or permits issued to a business, or the school, you attend?
Lol I am a deranged drug addict. I was addicted to research chemical benzos for over 2 years, I also don't work anywhere with access to research chemicals and have no credentials. I have purchased more RC's than you can count. You do not need any licensing to purchase them. The sites that sell them at normal prices (basically not Sigma-Aldrich) do not ask for any licensing, ever. You can buy grams of powders for like $50. Is it allowed to share sources on this site? Because I am not sure why you accuse me of being a liar. Go look at r/researchchemicals on reddit and you'll see the community that got me started on it, and how many regular people are getting stuff shipped to their home with USPS or UPS, lol. This is because they are legal in most countries, since the specific molecules aren't mentioned in any laws, so these chemicals have no laws on them and are legal when sold with a disclaimer so that people don't think it's safe to use. These are not FDA approved chems and are not on any scheduled lists, in most countries.

What would be my motive? I have had RC's shipped to my house probably hundreds of times. Ordering US to US never had any problems, but ordering from the suppliers in China you should keep the amounts low as it can be seized by customs even if they are legal and sold with the "not for human consumption" disclaimer. Again just go check out r/researchchemicals on reddit. Sourcing isn't allowed on there but you'll find a community of other addicts like me who buy from vendors that pretty much only sell research chemicals with an abuse/addictive potential, and no credentials are needed. You just have to know the vendors. Most of the US vendors on the clearnet have been taken down, like Gulf Coast Chems and Paracelsuslabs, but some are still operational, the rest moved to sites like Wire or Telegram. So you can look into those names for now and see many former customers on the internet, mainly reddit and other drug forums. But for now I share those names as they are no longer operational (iirc) and if sourcing is allowed maybe I'll share the Chinese vendor sites. It isn't alibaba or any bullshit like that.

Again I don't work in any chemical company, I am simply a drug addict studying many things including pharmacology. You can buy research chemicals on the clearnet without credentials. You can tell because the sites literally only sell research chems that have abuse potential. So if you googled any chems and think Sigma-Aldrich is the vendor I am talking about, no. As they sell 1mg for the price that other vendors sell several grams of product.

Last edited:
I

Interloper

Jul 23, 2021
My country has been cracking down hard on RCs, not a single EU vendor ships to my country anymore; PM me your chinese vendors when you unlock PMs. (10 posts/24 hour account age)

As for why people pick SN or anything else; it is much easier to source and obtain, and cheaper (unless they go for IC).

Last edited:
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Is it allowed to share sources on this site?
Not in public. You can message people in private.

Because I am not sure why you accuse me of being a liar.
I'm not. Only giving you the opportunity to elaborate and clarify a bit more on your premise.

Your comments regarding "studying" are what made me believe you were a student in a pharmacology program at a university, hence having access to many research chemicals. Sorry if there was a misunderstanding.

Citruscine

Citruscine

dead in the head
Mar 8, 2022
Could you lethally overdose on a GABAergic drug if you used alcohol as the depressant rather than an opioid drug? How much alcohol do you think would be necessary?

Proper Overdoser

Proper Overdoser

Drug Addict
Mar 30, 2023
so what happens to you if you snort isotonitazene but do not die? Do you get brain damage?
If you snort a line of that shit and don't die then it's probably because you got spotted and got naloxone'd. Then again it would take a lot of naloxone to wake up someone that snorts a line of that shit. But yes, brain damage from lack of oxygen. Although the amount of narcan required for someone that snorts even a small 30mg line of that stuff would have to be a lot and I'd say your chances of death from snorthing a normal sized line (30-60mg) of any -zene opioid are probably 99%.

I would throw in a GABAergic like alcohol, xanax, ambien, zopiclone or any benzo if you want to make it 100%. But your chances of a peaceful death from a line of that shit are way higher than what people do with SN. I would recommend some benadryl for the nausea if you have an opioid tolerance, as that means it will take a bit longer to OD and could get nauseous. But luckily if it is snorted no amount of vomiting will prevent death and falling asleep within 2 minutes.
Could you lethally overdose on a GABAergic drug if you used alcohol as the depressant rather than an opioid drug? How much alcohol do you think would be necessary?
Yes. I should have mentioned alcohol. I would use the highest amount you can handle without getting nauseous, and snort the opioid so that if it causes nausea you'll fall asleep before you can feel any nausea.
Not in public. You can message people in private.

I'm not. Only giving you the opportunity to elaborate and clarify a bit more on your premise.

Your comments regarding "studying" are what made me believe you were a student in a pharmacology program at a university, hence having access to many research chemicals. Sorry if there was a misunderstanding.
Well if you want me to shoot you a PM let me know. I do study pharmacology but again I don't have access to research chemicals there. Nothing worth my time anyway. If I were stealing from a uni lab I would definitely not have phrased this post the way I did. But just google "Gulf Coast Chems" or "ParacelsusLabs" or "Proximo chems" and then just add reddit at the end when you google it, these are all US based vendors that have now shut down and you'll see evidence of how many people are buying this stuff, no credentials needed since its legal.

Stuff like Bath Salts and the synthetic weed that gas stations used to sell are all simply research chemicals, those are the only ones that used to be sold at gas stations and in public and they also came with the "not for human consumption" disclaimer. They stopped selling them because of all the people using the shit like crazy since it was impossible to measure the dosage with those shits so there were probably a lot of lawsuits, despite the disclaimer. Like bath salts were simply a-pvp, a chem that many drug users still enjoy and although it is now banned, China tweaked the molecules and we currently have stuff like a-pihp which is a slightly tweaked a-pvp molecule that makes it legal. But now the scene is strictly on the internet, mainly on the clearnet and no need for darkweb stuff. 2CB also used to be a research chem but it attracted too much attention and thus got banned. Most of these chems get banned after they get too popular for a year or two but there's always something new and often better, for addicts at least. Then again there are chems that have been around since the beginning, but if something gets too popular or mainstream like 2CB it gets banned within months.

Sorry if my reply came off as rude but you made it sound like I made this post simply for attention and was lying for no reason, when in reality I just recently tapered off RC Benzos, and have tried so many RC's, all of them shipped to my house with USPS or UPS with no problem.

But if you don't want the PM because you fear the risk of addiction just look through reddit. So many RC users. No need for credentials. These sites know what they're doing and who they sell to. They just put disclaimers for legal reasons but we all know Bromazolam is just another benzo like Alprazolam aka Xanax, for example :)
My country has been cracking down hard on RCs, not a single EU vendor ships to my country anymore; PM me your chinese vendors when you unlock PMs. (10 posts/24 hour account age)

As for why people pick SN or anything else; it is much easier to source and obtain, and cheaper (unless they go for IC).
I would argue that research chemicals are equally easy to obtain. There's a huge community of people on reddit that you can ask for sources, thing is they aren't mainstream because the RC's that go mainstream get banned, like 2CB, for example used to be a research chem. Remind me to PM you tomorrow then.
Site rules are not to mention sources. In a dm you can share those things(you might get asked a fair bit). I cant speak on the legal issues but I havent heard of anything like that coming to anyone here. I do get your choice not wanting to assist in death or addiction so if that's how you feel that's your choice. Thanks for sharing your experience and plan, I too get being stuck in that unknown area and wanting to hold on to a way out. My A plan has and still is sn, I know it's not perfect nor painless but everyone makes their own choices. Hoping that you never feel you have to take your emergency kit and only do if your ready too. Welcome to the community
Yeah publicly making a guide for people seems too much. This post already makes me feel guilt. But don't worry I am more than ready to die. I tapered off Research Chemical benzos these last 8 months and just reached 0mg. In that time all my friends and best friends forgot about me, my family hates me because I was bedridden and thinks I exaggerated my withdrawal symptoms for disability benefits in school or some BS that they spread around. I also lost my job and had to quit my studies during my taper. Now there's a snitch out there talking to police about something he thinks I allegedly did. I have nothing to live for, sleep is the best thing, for months now that everyone has forgotten about me and my family hates me I realized what a cruel cold world we live in and how fast people will forget about you, specially at your lowest.

But if you have a kit ready and it includes SN, please reach out to me tomorrow because researching SN sounds like such a painful death. It is so easy to mimic legal euthanasia with research chemicals and if I died last year from that MMQ overdose I wouldn't have felt a thing, I just fell asleep and woke up in a hospital. So basically if I hadn't been sent to the hospital that day I would be dead now, and sometimes I wish it were so. But for me, the right day will come when the police knock on my door.
A rope and a chinup bar
Again, hanging only has a 70% success rate, it has also been described as painful by most survivors, and studies have shown that the death from it is not instant, there is intense pain for a brief period of time but you are too debilitated in a hanging position, from your neck to even express the pain. If you snort a normal sized line of any -zene based RC opioid, while isolated, I guarantee you'll die and you get to be sedated, better to do it while drunk probably. Unless you are a heroin/fenty user, then maybe you'll need 2 normal sized lines for tolerance.

Last edited:
D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022
If you snort a line of that shit and don't die then it's probably because you got spotted and got naloxone'd. Then again it would take a lot of naloxone to wake up someone that snorts a line of that shit. But yes, brain damage from lack of oxygen. Although the amount of narcan required for someone that snorts even a small 30mg line of that stuff would have to be a lot and I'd say your chances of death from snorthing a normal sized line (30-60mg) of any -zene opioid are probably 99%.

I would throw in a GABAergic like alcohol, xanax, ambien, zopiclone or any benzo if you want to make it 100%. But your chances of a peaceful death from a line of that shit are way higher than what people do with SN. I would recommend some benadryl for the nausea if you have an opioid tolerance, as that means it will take a bit longer to OD and could get nauseous. But luckily if it is snorted no amount of vomiting will prevent death and falling asleep within 2 minutes.

Yes. I should have mentioned alcohol. I would use the highest amount you can handle without getting nauseous, and snort the opioid so that if it causes nausea you'll fall asleep before you can feel any nausea.

Well if you want me to shoot you a PM let me know. I do study pharmacology but again I don't have access to research chemicals there. Nothing worth my time anyway. If I were stealing from a uni lab I would definitely not have phrased this post the way I did. But just google "Gulf Coast Chems" or "ParacelsusLabs" or "Proximo chems" and then just add reddit at the end when you google it, these are all US based vendors that have now shut down and you'll see evidence of how many people are buying this stuff, no credentials needed since its legal.

Stuff like Bath Salts and the synthetic weed that gas stations used to sell are all simply research chemicals, those are the only ones that used to be sold at gas stations and in public and they also came with the "not for human consumption" disclaimer. They stopped selling them because of all the people using the shit like crazy since it was impossible to measure the dosage with those shits so there were probably a lot of lawsuits, despite the disclaimer. Like bath salts were simply a-pvp, a chem that many drug users still enjoy and although it is now banned, China tweaked the molecules and we currently have stuff like a-pihp which is a slightly tweaked a-pvp molecule that makes it legal. But now the scene is strictly on the internet, mainly on the clearnet and no need for darkweb stuff. 2CB also used to be a research chem but it attracted too much attention and thus got banned. Most of these chems get banned after they get too popular for a year or two but there's always something new and often better, for addicts at least. Then again there are chems that have been around since the beginning, but if something gets too popular or mainstream like 2CB it gets banned within months.

Sorry if my reply came off as rude but you made it sound like I made this post simply for attention and was lying for no reason, when in reality I just recently tapered off RC Benzos, and have tried so many RC's, all of them shipped to my house with USPS or UPS with no problem.

But if you don't want the PM because you fear the risk of addiction just look through reddit. So many RC users. No need for credentials. These sites know what they're doing and who they sell to. They just put disclaimers for legal reasons but we all know Bromazolam is just another benzo like Alprazolam aka Xanax, for example :)

I would argue that research chemicals are equally easy to obtain. There's a huge community of people on reddit that you can ask for sources, thing is they aren't mainstream because the RC's that go mainstream get banned, like 2CB, for example used to be a research chem. Remind me to PM you tomorrow then.

Yeah publicly making a guide for people seems too much. This post already makes me feel guilt. But don't worry I am more than ready to die. I tapered off Research Chemical benzos these last 8 months and just reached 0mg. In that time all my friends and best friends forgot about me, my family hates me because I was bedridden and thinks I exaggerated my withdrawal symptoms for disability benefits in school or some BS that they spread around. I also lost my job and had to quit my studies during my taper. Now there's a snitch out there talking to police about something he thinks I allegedly did. I have nothing to live for, sleep is the best thing, for months now that everyone has forgotten about me and my family hates me I realized what a cruel cold world we live in and how fast people will forget about you, specially at your lowest.

But if you have a kit ready and it includes SN, please reach out to me tomorrow because researching SN sounds like such a painful death. It is so easy to mimic legal euthanasia with research chemicals and if I died last year from that MMQ overdose I wouldn't have felt a thing, I just fell asleep and woke up in a hospital. So basically if I hadn't been sent to the hospital that day I would be dead now, and sometimes I wish it were so. But for me, the right day will come when the police knock on my door.

Again, hanging only has a 70% success rate, it has also been described as painful by most survivors, and studies have shown that the death from it is not instant, there is intense pain for a brief period of time but you are too debilitated in a hanging position, from your neck to even express the pain. If you snort a normal sized line of any -zene based RC opioid, while isolated, I guarantee you'll die and you get to be sedated, better to do it while drunk probably. Unless you are a heroin/fenty user, then maybe you'll need 2 normal sized lines for tolerance.
so you can just get a Protonitazene and some benzo and drink them and you will pass away peacefully? Is there a difference between snorting and just taking it orally?

Proper Overdoser

Proper Overdoser

Drug Addict
Mar 30, 2023

Also is it the UK? If so I do believe the chinese sites will ship there, they don't really give a fuck. Just order the smallest amount though and you may want to look through reddit as there has to be some sort of RC scene and group from the UK. I mean I have easily gotten pharmaceutical narcotics shipped to me from India, mainly Tapentadol, Tianeptine, Pregabalin and Zopiclone, as long as I kept the amounts reasonable they made it through USA customs, as those indian pharmacies ship worldwide. I can ask my indian vendor his success rate with the UK.
so you can just get a Protonitazene and some benzo and drink them and you will pass away peacefully? Is there a difference between snorting and just taking it orally?
Yes. Protonitazene is stronger than Fentanyl which requires only 2mg to OD, on average, so one regular sized line of 30-60mg will 100% kill you so long as you are isolated and no one can Narcan you. If you use a sedative, GABAergic benzos and pills would be my go-to since alcohol can cause nausea, it will also facilitate this and then Narcan isn't so effective.

Also if it is for suicide, snorting the opioid is the better option as orally dosing could make you vomit at such a dose, even though you'll probably still die, the nausea could bother you for mere seconds before you inevitably fall asleep, although you'll probably fall asleep first and vomit in your sleep if you even do vomit, if you do take it orally. Snorting would mean that it kicks in within a minute or two and you'll definitely fall asleep before you can notice any nausea, besides no amount of vomiting will get it out of your nose and bloodstream. I only have my kit in pill form to rapidly swallow it as soon as police want to talk, but if I wanted to go before then I would definitely just take it up the nose. Benzos cannot be snorted though so take that, then snort the opioid as soon as you feel a little tired from the benzo.

But that's how legal euthanasia is done, and when done right the people are sedated first, then the opioid is administered, and they usually die without even being able to vomit. They always die unconscious though and that's the best part. When I OD'd from simply too much Methylmethaqualone last year I literally just fell asleep and woke up in a hospital, doctors said I wouldn't have lived if my roommate didn't call an ambulance. So that's one drug that can kill you with a small dose, sedate you before killing you if you took an appropriate dose, and you die while asleep, I had no idea that it gave me a seizure.

Thing is, the Methylmethaqualone is a Quaalude analogue, all of which are super deadly and became kinda rare nowadays, except there is one, maybe two chinese vendors that stock it again for some reason so that's how I got mine recently.

Last edited:
D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022
Also is it the UK? If so I do believe the chinese sites will ship there, they don't really give a fuck. Just order the smallest amount though and you may want to look through reddit as there has to be some sort of RC scene and group from the UK. I mean I have easily gotten pharmaceutical narcotics shipped to me from India, mainly Tapentadol, Tianeptine, Pregabalin and Zopiclone, as long as I kept the amounts reasonable they made it through USA customs, as those indian pharmacies ship worldwide. I can ask my indian vendor his success rate with the UK.

Yes. Protonitazene is stronger than Fentanyl which requires only 2mg to OD, on average, so one regular sized line of 30-60mg will 100% kill you so long as you are isolated and no one can Narcan you. If you use a sedative, GABAergic benzos and pills would be my go-to since alcohol can cause nausea, it will also facilitate this and then Narcan isn't so effective.

Also if it is for suicide, snorting the opioid is the better option as orally dosing could make you vomit at such a dose, even though you'll probably still die, the nausea could bother you for mere seconds before you inevitably fall asleep, although you'll probably fall asleep first and vomit in your sleep if you even do vomit, if you do take it orally. Snorting would mean that it kicks in within a minute or two and you'll definitely fall asleep before you can notice any nausea, besides no amount of vomiting will get it out of your nose and bloodstream. I only have my kit in pill form to rapidly swallow it as soon as police want to talk, but if I wanted to go before then I would definitely just take it up the nose. Benzos cannot be snorted though so take that, then snort the opioid as soon as you feel a little tired from the benzo.

But that's how legal euthanasia is done, and when done right the people are sedated first, then the opioid is administered, and they usually die without even being able to vomit. They always die unconscious though and that's the best part. When I OD'd from simply too much Methylmethaqualone last year I literally just fell asleep and woke up in a hospital, doctors said I wouldn't have lived if my roommate didn't call an ambulance. So that's one drug that can kill you with a small dose, sedate you before killing you if you took an appropriate dose, and you die while asleep, I had no idea that it gave me a seizure.

Thing is, the Methylmethaqualone is a Quaalude analogue, all of which are super deadly and became kinda rare nowadays, except there is one, maybe two chinese vendors that stock it again for some reason so that's how I got mine recently.
i know you said there is possibility of brain damage if you are revived. But what if you are not revived and just come back from the attempt. Would you still incur brain damage from that?

Reactions: melwarson
G

Gonnerr

Enlightened
Mar 12, 2023

Do you think i can overdose and die with 30mg of hydromorphone and 100mg of klonopin, is it enough ?

ExistHarm

ExistHarm

suffering
Mar 12, 2023
I make this post because I have no idea why you people choose weird techniques or devices, or SN for suicide
seriously? not a single inkling? ill spell it out for you: we are all suicidal, most of us have very few skills or will to acquire them, sn is cheap as fuck and easily available on the clearnet on many nonsketchy sites, and is demonstrably relatively painless and quick. if you feel like sharing these magical clearnet sites with infinite dirt cheap chinese RCs thatll kill you in 1 second, be my guest. but dont come up in here talking bout "you all should just spend 10 hours researching pharmacology, comb through this subreddit, find some random sketch to dm and get a source, and buy some random chemicals that may or may not do what they say, instead of considering a plurality of other verifiably successful methods with detailed instructions for each." ya know?

Proper Overdoser

Proper Overdoser

Drug Addict
Mar 30, 2023
i know you said there is possibility of brain damage if you are revived. But what if you are not revived and just come back from the attempt. Would you still incur brain damage from that?
You cannot survive a 30 mg line of Protonitazepyne*** with no tolerance. Shit is stronger than fentanyl, that stuff kills at 2mg, and also proto is sold by the gram, for like 20 per gram...

Anyways I have never heard of any case of brain damage, at least any notable damage from any opioid overdose that wasn't severe enough to be lethal without naloxone/hospital intervention. Only heard of it in cases with doses big enough to require hospital/naloxone for revival, where the overdose was indeed reversed medically before death.

This is why you should do it in isolation, and if you can't find isolation for 30 minutes then mix it with a GABAergic sedative and also some Benadryl. If you can score Methylmethaqualone and take it orally 10 mins before then it's pretty much guaranteed no matter what a hospital tries even 30 minutes after the Proto is snorted.
Do you think i can overdose and die with 30mg of hydromorphone and 100mg of klonopin, is it enough ?
If you have little to no opioid tolerance then 100% yes, but I would add Alcohol and Benadryl if you want any guarantees, and you would need to have isolation as well. I would take a normal big dose of Klonopin, like 2-6mg depending on your tolerance, along with some Benadryl, probably 100mg, and then take the rest of the Klonopin, with the 30mg Hydromorphone when you start to really feel the initial dose of Klonopin and Benadryl kick in. Preferably with a few shots of alcohol as well. But since you are taking the opioid orally make sure that you have Diphenhydramine/Benadryl or another antiemetic, which I would recommend adding another antiemetic, at least use a Ginger supplement with the Diphenhydramine, so that you can to prevent vomiting any of the Hydromorphone dose.
seriously? not a single inkling? ill spell it out for you: we are all suicidal, most of us have very few skills or will to acquire them, sn is cheap as fuck and easily available on the clearnet on many nonsketchy sites, and is demonstrably relatively painless and quick. if you feel like sharing these magical clearnet sites with infinite dirt cheap chinese RCs thatll kill you in 1 second, be my guest. but dont come up in here talking bout "you all should just spend 10 hours researching pharmacology, comb through this subreddit, find some random sketch to dm and get a source, and buy some random chemicals that may or may not do what they say, instead of considering a plurality of other verifiably successful methods with detailed instructions for each." ya know?
Of course I understand, I was exaggerating. I only say that because there is an entire research chemical market out on the internet, and it isn't hard to find. I meant it in the sense of, "How has no one on this huge site ever mentioned research chemicals?" I mean they aren't very obscure at all and this forum is huge but all the guides sound so painful, I mean SN is not exactly painless because you can't snort it, so oral consumption will cause a bit of suffering as it takes effect gradually not instantly. And nowadays there are -zenes (Etazene, Protonitazine, Protonitazepyne, Metonitazene, etc) that are several times stronger than Fentanyl, being sold by every chinese RC vendor, on the clearnet, and there's even US vendors, one small line, like a bump of cocaine of any -zene will kill anyone, and they'll get to be asleep for it. There aren't many guides for a death while asleep here, not any good ones anyway, the best way to die is a overdose from sedatives. Methylmethaqualone is the best, but -zenes are also a peaceful sleepy death, specially if you drink a little or take some RC Benzo or Methaqualone analogue. Zenes and Methaqualone analogues literally kill a good chunk of users, I personally almost died from a MMQ overdose and it would have been painless, so why not spread the knowledge since it is legal, arguably the best way to die, I mean just look at how euthanasia is performed in Switzerland, and no one here has mentioned it yet? Why risk a painful not guaranteed death? I am just here to spread knowledge.

I did not mean it in such a rude snobby way as you describe, sorry if I came off as rude. I am moreso surprised that no one has brought this up, in such a big forum, it's just the research chemical subreddit is kinda big, this forum originated from reddit, and this forum is huge, I would think someone would catch on and the popular guides would involve that. I only said it out of surprise, because the research chemical/designer drug market is really not that obscure and I just thought someone would have mentioned it, with how big this server is, but no guide mentions it.

I just can't find any popular guides with research chemicals here yet this forum is huge. I'm surprised please don't take it that way. I never told anyone to spend 10 hours reading pharmacology, but if you simply look at what happens to the body during an SN overdose, without any strong sedative, it sounds terrible, I mean first of all it is consumed orally because you can't snort grams of anything, so it really isn't painless and quick, you have to wait 1-2 hours for its effects to peak and kill you after consumption, and the levels of SN build up gradually in that hour.

Also how can you say the chemicals may or may not cause overdose? Google any of the -zene class of RC opioids. They are all stronger than Fentanyl. 2mg of Fentanyl orally kills you. A line of powder is 30-60mg. You snort any zene and you are dying of an opioid overdose, and if you have a drink or take some benzo (there are RC benzos) you can literally sedate yourself before snorting a small line of any -zene. Do you really think you are immune to an opioid overdose? Not even Fentanyl addicts are surviving nowadays man. If you think I'm making this up just go to the research chemical subreddit. It is huge. I am literally just surprised, that's all. Not trying to come off as snobby, just here saying my opinion and trying to help because I am honestly so surprised, and don't tell me to just name drop a bunch of sources because that's against the rules. I can PM if you are seriously committed, and then you can do your own research on the sites, because many RC sites are scams but determining if they are a scam is pretty easy with a single google search inquiring about the site. So you can verify for yourself since you seem so hesitant to trust me.

Last edited: