• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

S

Snake9111

May 24, 2023
Does anyone have a source that sells benzos for europe? My psychiatrist won't prescribe them

C

CarpDiem2288

May 22, 2023
I have Methylmethaqualone and Protonitazene (both are legal research chemical drugs, with proto being an opioid stronger than fentanyl) on me all the time because of a snitch that might ruin my life, I will overdose before cops bring me into any police station, even though the crime is small, I have nothing to live for and American prison sounds worse than death. Last year I overdosed on Methylmethaqualone, unintentionally as some forum was saying dosages of 100-500 were required just for a normal high, but they must have had a bad batch because me and everyone on reddit responded strongly to doses below 10mg, I would have died if my roommate didn't call an ambulance, since I guess he heard my unconscious body seizing and foaming at the mouth.

But I simply took too much and passed out, the doc said I had a seizure (normal with these Quaalude analogues) but I fell asleep and was unconscious for all of that. So I added an opioid, Protonitazene to aid me in a quicker and guaranteed death next time. I have about 50mg of Protonitazene and 150mg Methylmethaqualone in a MARKED capsule that I keep in my daily medicine container. For reference, you only need about 2mg of Fentanyl to die, so a similar amount would be for Protonitazene, and for Methylmethaqualone, smoking 2-3mg will give an intense high, slightly more is needed orally so I made it 150 for the overkill.

I make this post because I have no idea why you people choose weird techniques or devices, or SN for suicide, when you can literally buy similar drugs, legally and online, similar to those used in legal assisted suicides in Switzerland (Pentobarbital and Fentanyl is what is officially used iirc) which will allow you to go unconscious and then die peacefully, it is simply a strong GABAergic (Pentobarbital) and an opioid (Fentanyl) to guarantee death while asleep, as it should be. This is why my kit is a strong opioid, and a strong GABAergic with a more narrow therapeutic index than Pentobarbital, as Pentobarbital is impossible to get nowadays.

I chose MMQ as my GABAergic (GABAergic drugs are those like Ambien, Xanax, Pentobarbital, and in my case Methylmethaqualone) because it worked before, but could easily replace it with a legal research chemical benzodiazepine like Flubromazepam, which is more akin to Pentobarbital and will only make you pass out with the opioid, rather than pass out and cause a seizure, if I wanted to avoid a seizure from MMQ, although I passed out before my seizure last time and felt nothing, basically fell asleep and woke up in a hospital with a tube in my throat.

TL;DR I study pharmacology but don't want to commit the crime of assisted suicide so I wont help you acquire these legal research chemicals, and wont help you make a plan although I am very willing to tell you if your suicide kit will not guarantee your death and if it is a painful route, so that at least you don't take that route, as suicide does not have to be painful. Mainly because all of the guides I see here sound extremely painful and may impair you severely but not render you unconscious.
Thank you for such an informative post. If one were taking only hydromorphone (dialudid), how many mg would be needed for ctb? Appreciate your sharing information.

shantyizlit

shantyizlit

Really, what was the point?
Jul 7, 2023
I mean I feel like this guy makes some good points with the RC's, definitely a lot easier to source if you're from the US.
But shit like taking your benzodiazepines 'until you start feeling drowsy from them' is not very smart, because you might as well just black out without realizing before you can do your other drugs.
Your best bet is to either rectally administer drugs or snort them because this way you can not throw them up. Or you could do patches like I'm most likely going to do, but they seem kinda hard to come by on the dark web.

• Informative
Reactions: Sweet Tart
Kasumi

Kasumi

tired
Mar 3, 2023
Does anyone have a source that sells benzos for europe? My psychiatrist won't prescribe them
some drug dealers also ship medication, best to look around those kinds of shops and see what they have in store.

fiftyfiftyclown

fiftyfiftyclown

Jun 30, 2023
hello, i see that OP hasn't been active. I spent like an hour reading this thread yesterday but I'm kind of stupid, is there a simplified method/summary?

My impression is that there are these lethal RCs and then the benzo-like RCs are just to calm you down during the process.

Can someone experienced w these list what the easiest to obtain + peaceful + lethal ones (like that you could just snort a line of) are?
And you don't need to do this on the dark web or anything right?

(I am in agreement that I find the process of dying from SN kind of gross - like a mouse being poisoned...and this sounds better :/)

fiftyfiftyclown

fiftyfiftyclown

Jun 30, 2023
Sorry bumping - i found MMQ from a Chinese site but not Protonitazene. firstly i want to know if this vendor is legit or not (I'm not experienced with RCs at all), if someone could message me, like if you're an addict idk. I'm not asking you for a source- i just want to know if the site i found is legit.

Second it looks to be a powder - would you just snort a line of this like coke? I'm averse to injecting it or smoking it but idk how this works. And is this MMQ enough alone or do I need to locate a second thing?

It sounds too good to be true and this is the only thread i can find on here. Searching on reddit it just seems to be a drug that isn't worth doing recreationally (risks vs the high), but that's not my intention

rotciv

rotciv

Something In The Way
Mar 25, 2023
well idk I look into SN overdose and it just seems very unpleasant but haven't read reports idk. Rather get high and go out in euphoria and then die in my sleep

Carisoprodol actually metabolizes into a considerable amount of Meprobamate, which I am pretty sure increases the duration that he receptors are opened, just like barbiturates. Also barbs are not a direct agonist at GABAa, the main difference and what makes them more lethal is that increased duration that the GABA receptors are opened. I am also pretty sure Carisoprodol lengthens the time that those GABAa receptors are opened, not just the meprobamate. It is very unlikely that Carisoprodol is only a PAM at GABAa. It feels a lot more like a barbiturate than a benzo.

Anyway for euthanasia with oral Nembutal, swiss doctors have stated 10-15g of Nembutal were required, when you compare the LD50 of Nembutal and Carisoprodol, then Carisoprodol is not very far off. 10g of Carisoprodol would likely kill you, specially with other sedatives. Anyways, tomorrow I can look into the details

The LD50 of Carisoprodol is on average 9 times superior to Pentobarbital lol

You are the Wolf of Wall Street of suicide forums

Last edited:
Reactions: Ai-chan
Stormy Raine

Stormy Raine

Quietly counting down the days, hours, minutes..
Apr 7, 2023
I have Methylmethaqualone and Protonitazene (both are legal research chemical drugs, with proto being an opioid stronger than fentanyl) on me all the time because of a snitch that might ruin my life, I will overdose before cops bring me into any police station, even though the crime is small, I have nothing to live for and American prison sounds worse than death. Last year I overdosed on Methylmethaqualone, unintentionally as some forum was saying dosages of 100-500 were required just for a normal high, but they must have had a bad batch because me and everyone on reddit responded strongly to doses below 10mg, I would have died if my roommate didn't call an ambulance, since I guess he heard my unconscious body seizing and foaming at the mouth.

But I simply took too much and passed out, the doc said I had a seizure (normal with these Quaalude analogues) but I fell asleep and was unconscious for all of that. So I added an opioid, Protonitazene to aid me in a quicker and guaranteed death next time. I have about 50mg of Protonitazene and 150mg Methylmethaqualone in a MARKED capsule that I keep in my daily medicine container. For reference, you only need about 2mg of Fentanyl to die, so a similar amount would be for Protonitazene, and for Methylmethaqualone, smoking 2-3mg will give an intense high, slightly more is needed orally so I made it 150 for the overkill.

I make this post because I have no idea why you people choose weird techniques or devices, or SN for suicide, when you can literally buy similar drugs, legally and online, similar to those used in legal assisted suicides in Switzerland (Pentobarbital and Fentanyl is what is officially used iirc) which will allow you to go unconscious and then die peacefully, it is simply a strong GABAergic (Pentobarbital) and an opioid (Fentanyl) to guarantee death while asleep, as it should be. This is why my kit is a strong opioid, and a strong GABAergic with a more narrow therapeutic index than Pentobarbital, as Pentobarbital is impossible to get nowadays.

I chose MMQ as my GABAergic (GABAergic drugs are those like Ambien, Xanax, Pentobarbital, and in my case Methylmethaqualone) because it worked before, but could easily replace it with a legal research chemical benzodiazepine like Flubromazepam, which is more akin to Pentobarbital and will only make you pass out with the opioid, rather than pass out and cause a seizure, if I wanted to avoid a seizure from MMQ, although I passed out before my seizure last time and felt nothing, basically fell asleep and woke up in a hospital with a tube in my throat.

TL;DR I study pharmacology but don't want to commit the crime of assisted suicide so I wont help you acquire these legal research chemicals, and wont help you make a plan although I am very willing to tell you if your suicide kit will not guarantee your death and if it is a painful route, so that at least you don't take that route, as suicide does not have to be painful. Mainly because all of the guides I see here sound extremely painful and may impair you severely but not render you unconscious.
Insulin baby 🤫 I'm doing short acting and long action and a few benzos and a sprinkle of sleeping pills on top! I can't wait 🧟‍♀️

• Love
Reactions: AShipinthedark
Zebulon

Zebulon

The loneliness is killing me
Jul 30, 2023
The LD50 of Carisoprodol is on average 9 times superior to Pentobarbital lol

You are the Wolf of Wall Street of suicide forums
Where can you get that? Carisoprodol I mean

Zebulon

Zebulon

Jul 30, 2023
IM

But I wouldn't try an OD of it if I were you
Thanks for the source
But why is that? I should have enough of Clomethiaziole (9,5grams) and benzos. This should be fatal no?

Honestly I would prefere jumping anyways, but I cant find a good spot

rotciv

rotciv

Something In The Way
Mar 25, 2023
Thanks for the source
But why is that? I should have enough of Clomethiaziole (9,5grams) and benzos. This should be fatal no?

Honestly I would prefere jumping anyways, but I cant find a good spot
It seems to me that a much higher dosage of Clomethiaziole is needed for OD.

Zebulon

Zebulon

Jul 30, 2023
It seems to me that a much higher dosage of Clomethiaziole is needed for OD.
Proper overdoser stated that 6 grams should be enough. Keith moon died from 6 capsules that dissolved. With ~ 200mg per capsule thats only around 1200mg.
That in combination with alcohol and benzos should do the trick. But yeah, theres a reason why I'm still here. Im only around 95% sure that it will work.

rotciv

rotciv

Something In The Way
Mar 25, 2023
Proper overdoser stated that 6 grams should be enough. Keith moon died from 6 capsules that dissolved. With ~ 200mg per capsule thats only around 1200mg.
That in combination with alcohol and benzos should do the trick. But yeah, theres a reason why I'm still here. Im only around 95% sure that it will work.

I found numbers of Olanzapine or amitriptyline much more lower then Clomethiaziole. Me personally, I don't risk a liver damage from meds If I'm not 99,9% sure it will work.

@Proper Overdoser wrote a lot of wrong statements btw

Sweet Tart

Sweet Tart

Arcanist
May 10, 2023
Insulin baby 🤫 I'm doing short acting and long action and a few benzos and a sprinkle of sleeping pills on top! I can't wait 🧟‍♀️
I'm strongly considering a variation on this- long and short acting insulins plus clonazepam and maybe some expired baclofen. My hesitation is the fear of it being slow and uncertain. What are your thoughts around determining dosages?

Zebulon

Zebulon

Jul 30, 2023
I found numbers of Olanzapine or amitriptyline much more lower then Clomethiaziole. Me personally, I don't risk a liver damage from meds If I'm not 99,9% sure it will work.

@Proper Overdoser wrote a lot of wrong statements btw
7. 3-6g Clomethiazole or its analogues + Megadose benzo + 4F-Phenibut (Keith Moon died from solely 6g of Clomethiazole capsules and he had a significant tolerance to them from his addiction) make sure to encapsulate your Clomethiazole as it is very corrosive, you may need 20 capsules for 6g,

I tried to organize the combos by preference (lethal guarantee and peaceful death) and also separated the combos by items that can all be bought from a single vendor, but feel free to ask questions if you have your own prescriptions that could replace the sedatives, or any tweaks you would want to make to any of these methods.
I meant this statement.
What statements from his are wrong?
The thing is, I have the Clomethiaziole already in liquid form, so I dont need to swallow a lot of pills etc.
I could get Olazapine and amitriptyline, but that requires me to deal with pharmacists. But I have a lot of quetiapine at home

Reactions: hiAbbey
Stormy Raine

Stormy Raine

Apr 7, 2023
I'm strongly considering a variation on this- long and short acting insulins plus clonazepam and maybe some expired baclofen. My hesitation is the fear of it being slow and uncertain. What are your thoughts around determining dosages?
"If" I could dream of doing it, I would dream of taking all of each vial. Maybe 1-2 klonopin to relax and 1-2 sleeping pills to drift off peacefully. I highly doubt I'd come back and if I do I'm sure I'd be in a coma or vegetative state.
Why don't you make a detailed post on how to CTB painlessly with legal drugs then?
😂😂great suggestion 😂😂

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: AShipinthedark
AShipinthedark

AShipinthedark

*Explosion Noises*
Aug 1, 2023

I AM SO THANKFUL TO REPORT THAT AFTER JOINING THIS WEBSITE AND RESEARCHING ALL OF THE KNOWLEDGE PRESENTED THAT EACH AND EVERY ONE OF MY SUICIDE IDEAS WERE DUMBASS IDEAS. THIS WEBSITE SAVED ME FROM POTENTIALLY MAIMING MYSELF AND MAKING MY LIVING LIFE WORSE! GOD BLESS SANCTIONED SUICIDE! WE DESERVE THE RIGHT TO HAVE A PEACEFUL DEATH! even my THERAPIST, who I have only shared the vaguest of information, agrees! Sanctioned Suicide is correct and right and moral and ethical! God bless us all, and god speed us all on our journey! Sorry for hijacking your post...love you!

Stormy Raine

Stormy Raine

Apr 7, 2023
I AM SO THANKFUL TO REPORT THAT AFTER JOINING THIS WEBSITE AND RESEARCHING ALL OF THE KNOWLEDGE PRESENTED THAT EACH AND EVERY ONE OF MY SUICIDE IDEAS WERE DUMBASS IDEAS. THIS WEBSITE SAVED ME FROM POTENTIALLY MAIMING MYSELF AND MAKING MY LIVING LIFE WORSE! GOD BLESS SANCTIONED SUICIDE! WE DESERVE THE RIGHT TO HAVE A PEACEFUL DEATH! even my THERAPIST, who I have only shared the vaguest of information, agrees! Sanctioned Suicide is correct and right and moral and ethical! God bless us all, and god speed us all on our journey! Sorry for hijacking your post...love you!
This site actually helps me from ctbing! I come here on my hood and bad days and sometimes get lost in others pain and forget about mines! I feel at home here and safe, I can't thank this site enough 🥰 well stated, I just wanted to add to your post!

AShipinthedark

AShipinthedark

*Explosion Noises*
Aug 1, 2023
This site actually helps me from ctbing! I come here on my hood and bad days and sometimes get lost in others pain and forget about mines! I feel at home here and safe, I can't thank this site enough 🥰 well stated, I just wanted to add to your post!
FLY IN FORMATION WITH ME! Do not just add to my post, become PART of my post, you beautiful bitch/bastard! I may be crossfaded and flying in ovals but I know a good lad when I see one! Sanctioned Suicide dot net saved many of us, even if we dont want to admit it, I feel confident to say it. I am an overly emotional and extremely over dramatic guy, but god damn never did I imagine I would find such...positivity in such misery...God Bless Sanctioned Suicide! ^_^ When I CTB, I will be prepared, at least knowing spiritually I am not alone!
....EDIT, sorry...toxic positivity...going to bed...ill come back when im less high strung. goodnight.

hiAbbey

hiAbbey

All’s well that ends pretty prettyy prettyyy soon
Sep 30, 2021

Are these compatible with an MAOI? I don't want to die painfully from serotonin syndrome or some other horrific interaction. Please let me know if I can PM you. Thanks.

slipperypiss

slipperypiss

wish i could starve to death
Jul 23, 2023

how painful would tylenol or advil od be? Those are the only things i have available at the moment and i need to get the job done by today or tomorrow

PArazi

PArazi

Student
Aug 27, 2022
Domperidone
10g Amitriptiline
2g cimetidine
300mg diazepam
450mg midazolam

アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
I have propranolol, metoclopramide, SN, and painkillers.

Larysa

Larysa

Student
Apr 11, 2023
how painful would tylenol or advil od be? Those are the only things i have available at the moment and i need to get the job done by today or tomorrow

It would be a horrific way to go. Search on here and many people have said so.

O

Oncologynurz123

Dec 16, 2021
Why don't you make a detailed post on how to CTB painlessly with legal drugs then?
I believe OP said they didn't want to be involved in assisted suicide. They were just telling us there are ways if we can figure them out.

Reactions: hiAbbey

10years2long

Aug 14, 2023
Since I have to take them all orally through a solution… does that narrow with the field of chems I looking for? I've had my eye on the flu,bromazepam clonazepam and also going to check out some opiates. Would a ketamine like chemical work orally?Only time I've ever used it I've snorted it. The great results I love to be disassociated. With the dosing have to be super high? And which products? It's really hard for me to do much of anything and it's a miracle. I'm independent enough to be online. But there's just so much out here. Some guidance would be really appreciate it.

Thank you so much you're a godsend. And to be clear I am not asking for help doing anything. I'm asking your opinion on if it will work.
Since I have to take them all orally through a solution… does that narrow with the field of chems I looking for? I've had my eye on the flu,bromazepam clonazepam and also going to check out some opiates. Would a ketamine like chemical work orally?Only time I've ever used it I've snorted it. The great results I love to be disassociated. With the dosing have to be super high? And which products? It's really hard for me to do much of anything and it's a miracle. I'm independent enough to be online. But there's just so much out here. Some guidance would be really appreciate it.

Thank you so much you're a godsend. And to be clear I am not asking for help doing anything. I'm asking your opinion on if it will work.
Also, planning on using SN method with Reglan Prilosec. But propanol will be needed with the right amount of benzos, correct? And as they don't dissolve in water, should I be mixing it different solution? Or can I use water as a delivery method even if it hasn't dissolved?

Last edited:
rotciv

rotciv

Something In The Way
Mar 25, 2023
well idk I look into SN overdose and it just seems very unpleasant but haven't read reports idk. Rather get high and go out in euphoria and then die in my sleep

Carisoprodol actually metabolizes into a considerable amount of Meprobamate, which I am pretty sure increases the duration that he receptors are opened, just like barbiturates. Also barbs are not a direct agonist at GABAa, the main difference and what makes them more lethal is that increased duration that the GABA receptors are opened. I am also pretty sure Carisoprodol lengthens the time that those GABAa receptors are opened, not just the meprobamate. It is very unlikely that Carisoprodol is only a PAM at GABAa. It feels a lot more like a barbiturate than a benzo.

Anyway for euthanasia with oral Nembutal, swiss doctors have stated 10-15g of Nembutal were required, when you compare the LD50 of Nembutal and Carisoprodol, then Carisoprodol is not very far off. 10g of Carisoprodol would likely kill you, specially with other sedatives. Anyways, tomorrow I can look into the details

Carisoprodol LD50 (oral/mouse) = 1800mg/kg

Pentobarbital LD50 (oral/mouse) = 239mg/kg

A difference of 7.5 in lethality potency..

Attachments

• CARISOPRODOL .pdf
    77.3 KB · Views: 0
  • Pentobarbital .pdf
    258.4 KB · Views: 0
Reactions: Euthanza