Status
Not open for further replies.
HopefulSleep

HopefulSleep

Wants to sleep
Apr 24, 2023
I will try shallow water blackout in some hours when my family is asleep in my bath tub I will hyperventilate until the water filled the whole bath and then stick my head in the water and if it works I am dead.
If I can't get the swb to work I will wait for the best oppurtunity to use the sn, I will use it in the shower while it is on when my family sleeps to suppress the vomit sounds and hope the shower doesn't wake them up.

My reason for suicide are unwanted thoughts that resulted from abuse, it feels wrong when the brain makes me think stuff that hurts me and I don't have much to loose anyway most people just hurt me.

I will update whether the swb worked or not.

Keep in mind it could take up to august until I ctb but I wanted to make this thread if the swb works.
I will maybe don't do it today but in some days so people I know from this site can respond to the thread before I am dead but I will still try hyperventilating.

Until I manage to ctb I will play some games, I currently play half life alyx with no vr mod.

Special thanks to: @7@vuse99 , @PurpleParadigm , @dimstar , @cami , @90starve , @liljeep , @GasMonkey , @vulkann , @CTB Dream , @MusicEnjoyer:D , @toofargone6969 , @nothingissacred , @dweams , @Kasumi , @heavyeyes , @Kerrtu , @squirley , @_Minsk , @tosch , @Octavia
Sorry if I forgot to mention anyone

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: thebelljarrr, ShornSoloists, afterlyfebob and 64 others
R

rustinpeacepolaris

Student
Apr 28, 2023
good luck

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: perfectstorm, Huntfish34, 90starve and 3 others
day

day

Global Mod
Jun 24, 2023
Best of luck on your journey OP. Wish you well.

• Hugs
  • Love
bedtimebabe

bedtimebabe

Jun 13, 2023
I hope all goes well for you. Safe travels to the Other side~

• Hugs
  • Love
OnceThougtTwiceDone

OnceThougtTwiceDone

Student
Apr 15, 2023
Goodbye, and better luck with the forgotten past in your future life, if you succeed.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: perfectstorm, Huntfish34, 90starve and 2 others
HopefulSleep

HopefulSleep

Wants to sleep
Apr 24, 2023
good luck
Best of luck on your journey OP. Wish you well.
I hope all goes well for you. Safe travels to the Other side~
Thank you all
and better luck with the forgotten past in your future life
I hope I will forget it all unfair world.
I hope in afterlife I am happy whatever comes or that I will be in world similar to kirbys dreamland or other happy fictional world or being a bird that flies through a colorful world.
if you succeed
I will do everything to not fail, I don't want psych ward torture again and I believe my mom would kick me out I hate her.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: afterlyfebob, Professor K, Huntfish34 and 7 others
im here i guess

im here i guess

Jan 21, 2023
Good luck. I didn't talk to you much, but you seemed very nice. Itll be slightly sad for me to not see you around anymore, but I know you'll be in a better place. Good luck. hopefully when I join you we can be friends in a better place :)

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: dumblosergirl, 90starve, ronj and 3 others
MrDarkness

MrDarkness

Left sasu, to improve my life
Jun 18, 2023
I've seen you on this board for awhile, thanks for the sn even tho it's euro only, it was nice seeing your posts, im gonna miss you bro, I hope your able find peace. I'll join you soon if you pass. God speed

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Huntfish34, 90starve, heavyeyes and 2 others
HopefulSleep

HopefulSleep

Wants to sleep
Apr 24, 2023
Good luck.
Thank you
I didn't talk to you much, but you seemed very nice. Itll be slightly sad for me to not see you around anymore, but I know you'll be in a better place.
I am also sad that I won't see my friends on here anymore and you also seem nice :)
hopefully when I join you we can be friends in a better place :)
yes!!!
I've seen you on this board for awhile, thanks for the sn even tho it's euro only
no problem.
it was nice seeing your posts, im gonna miss you bro
I am also going to miss you :(
I'll join you soon if you pass. God speed
What do you mean?
You will ctb after I died directly?

Btw I will probably not attempt today cause I don't want to die before my friends on here saw this post but I will practice hyperventilation.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Huntfish34, Sweet Tart, Per Ardua Ad Astra and 3 others
MrDarkness

MrDarkness

Left sasu, to improve my life
Jun 18, 2023
Thank you

I am also sad that I won't see my friends on here anymore and you also seem nice :)

yes!!!

no problem.

I am also going to miss you :(

What do you mean?
You will ctb after I died directly?
Btw I will probably not attempt today cause I don't want to die before my friends on here saw this post but I will practice hyperventilation
I plan on dying soon, probably a week or close to a month, I'm done with life. But yeah, I plan on passing soon that's for sure

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Huntfish34, Sweet Tart, 90starve and 2 others
HopefulSleep

HopefulSleep

Wants to sleep
Apr 24, 2023
I plan on dying soon, probably a week or close to a month, I'm done with life. But yeah, I plan on passing soon that's for sure
Good travels

This was the only place I could speak up about all my feelings

I will eat a muffin then I will practice swb in the bath tub how exactly I should position and try to hyperventilate longer my record was 3 minutes but I won't actually attempt today cause other friends on here didn't see this post.

You know those otter youtube videos?
They seem really happy I think being an otter with a good owner would be an enjoyable life

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: afterlyfebob, olearius, xBrialesana and 13 others
CTB Dream

CTB Dream

Injury damage disabl hard talk no argu make fun et
Sep 17, 2022
Vry sry,this lif sffr cruel yea human abuse cruel hurt, hope peace

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Huntfish34, Sweet Tart, sensation86 and 4 others
HopefulSleep

HopefulSleep

Wants to sleep
Apr 24, 2023
Vry sry,this lif sffr cruel yea human abuse cruel hurt, hope peace
Thanks friend
I will practice hyperventilating now and take a bath

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Huntfish34, 90starve, Kerrtu and 2 others
HopefulSleep

HopefulSleep

Wants to sleep
Apr 24, 2023
Did it work?
I am still in the bath I managed to hyperventilate for 10 mintes!
I felt really dizzy and weak but also a bit euphoric but I didn't pass out but I can imagine it would have been the end if I sticked my head in the water.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: afterlyfebob, Huntfish34, liljeep and 5 others
heavyeyes

heavyeyes

Oct 9, 2022
Goodbye dear friend. It's really sad to see you go but I hope you'll finally find peace. Goodluck and safe travels 🤍 I hope I'm not too late in saying goodbye. I hope I can join you soon and I hope we meet again someday

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: 90starve and Kerrtu
M

majmun32

Jul 5, 2023
I am still in the bath I managed to hyperventilate for 10 mintes!
I felt really dizzy and weak but also a bit euphoric but I didn't pass out but I can imagine it would have been the end if I sticked my head in the water.
I have seen one of your earlier posts where you wanted to use resarch chemicals to cbt. What made you change your mind?

Reactions: 90starve
M

mb0099

Jul 14, 2023
I'm new here, been reading for many months, but having difficulty following and understanding some of the structure, but I'm hearing your pain. This world clearly isn't meant for all of us, life isn't perfect for anyone, but seems like some of us have a disproportionate amount of pain and suffering dealt to us. I'm sorry you are one of those. Wishing you peace and success in your journey to freedom from pain.

• Love
Reactions: peaches, milkofcalcium, Meteora and 2 others
saddestbunny

saddestbunny

pastebin.com/xJuaSE0j
Feb 16, 2023
thought ur contributions were always worth a read, I hope you find the peace you are looking for

rest well

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Lumina, 90starve and Kerrtu
l0stc4use

l0stc4use

lonely
May 6, 2022
i hope u have a peaceful travel, i'm sorry the world didn't treat u better

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: venin, 90starve and Kerrtu
HopefulSleep

HopefulSleep

Wants to sleep
Apr 24, 2023
Goodbye dear friend. It's really sad to see you go but I hope you'll finally find peace. Goodluck and safe travels 🤍 I hope I'm not too late in saying goodbye. I hope I can join you soon and I hope we meet again someday
Thanks I hope I will see you again too <3
I have seen one of your earlier posts where you wanted to use resarch chemicals to cbt. What made you change your mind?
I am poor other methods are cheaper.
I'm new here, been reading for many months, but having difficulty following and understanding some of the structure, but I'm hearing your pain. This world clearly isn't meant for all of us, life isn't perfect for anyone, but seems like some of us have a disproportionate amount of pain and suffering dealt to us. I'm sorry you are one of those. Wishing you peace and success in your journey to freedom from pain.
Luck dependent.
thought ur contributions were always worth a read, I hope you find the peace you are looking for

rest well
Thanks.
i hope u have a peaceful travel, i'm sorry the world didn't treat u better
Thanks and I hate the world.

I will try to sleep now btw I will try swb some days later for real not practicing.

• Love
Reactions: lachrymost, 90starve, Kerrtu and 5 others
M

majmun32

Jul 5, 2023
Thanks I hope I will see you again too <3

I am poor other methods are cheaper.

Luck dependent.

Thanks.

Thanks and I hate the world.

I will try to sleep now btw I will try swb some days later for real not practicing.
Hope you finaly get set free from your pain brother,best of luck.

• Love
Reactions: heavyeyes, 90starve and Kerrtu
liljeep

liljeep

wake up i know you can hear me
Jul 1, 2023
I've been happy getting to know you these past few weeks, I wish I could've met you sooner. I'll miss you, and goodbye, you deserved much better than what you experienced. <3

• Love
Reactions: heavyeyes, 90starve and Kerrtu
Kerrtu

Kerrtu

Komeetta ♊︎
May 8, 2023
@HopefulSleep - I am finally able to log back in and am so sorry I am late to this post and thread.

I am thinking of you ♡

In reading through this thread, when you were describing a possible afterlife, I hope there is one for you, with no recollection of this hell you have endured. If there is that possibility, may that next world, next life be so beautiful and show you love. May it treat you with kindness always. One thing I feel certain of, no matter what - there will be peace.

Fly free, sweet bird, into those color-streaked skies.

🌅🦜🌌

If you do fly around Kirby's Dreamland, I hope Coo will guide you ♡

IMG 3004

An extra Owl friend for you, Forever -

IMG 3005

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: kitty_kat, Huntfish34, XdragonsoulX and 5 others
StarFaded

StarFaded

Aug 24, 2022
I'm very sorry that life has been cruel to you..... I hope you'll soon find the peace you're looking for, and I wish you well on your journey.
@HopefulSleep - I am finally able to log back in and am so sorry I am late to this post and thread.

I am thinking of you ♡

In reading through this thread, when you were describing a possible afterlife, I hope there is one for you, with no recollection of this hell you have endured. If there is that possibility, may that next world, next life be so beautiful and show you love. May it treat you with kindness always. One thing I feel certain of, no matter what - there will be peace.

Fly free, sweet bird, into those color-streaked skies.

🌅🦜🌌

If you do fly around Kirby's Dreamland, I hope Coo will guide you ♡

View attachment 116158

An extra Owl friend for you, Forever -

View attachment 116159
The Kirby and Coo made me cry..... This is so beautiful.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: kitty_kat, Huntfish34, heavyeyes and 2 others
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I hope you find peace! Good luck with your plans! Farewell!

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Huntfish34, XdragonsoulX, heavyeyes and 2 others
90starve

90starve

i don’t know who i am
May 8, 2023
I will try shallow water blackout in some hours when my family is asleep in my bath tub I will hyperventilate until the water filled the whole bath and then stick my head in the water and if it works I am dead.
If I can't get the swb to work I will wait for the best oppurtunity to use the sn, I will use it in the shower while it is on when my family sleeps to suppress the vomit sounds and hope the shower doesn't wake them up.

My reason for suicide are unwanted thoughts that resulted from abuse, it feels wrong when the brain makes me think stuff that hurts me and I don't have much to loose anyway most people just hurt me.

I will update whether the swb worked or not.

Keep in mind it could take up to august until I ctb but I wanted to make this thread if the swb works.
I will maybe don't do it today but in some days so people I know from this site can respond to the thread before I am dead but I will still try hyperventilating.

Until I manage to ctb I will play some games, I currently play half life alyx with no vr mod.

Special thanks to: @7@vuse99 , @PurpleParadigm , @dimstar , @cami , @90starve , @liljeep , @GasMonkey , @vulkann , @CTB Dream , @MusicEnjoyer:D , @toofargone6969 , @nothingissacred , @dweams , @Kasumi , @heavyeyes , @Kerrtu , @squirley , @_Minsk , @tosch , @Octavia
Sorry if I forgot to mention anyone
you're a dear friend to me @HopefulSleep - the world has treated you so horribly, and i'm sorry for that. you've been pushed aside in times where you should've been loved and cherished. im happy that you've been able to find a community here at least. i wish you the best with your plans, but i will miss you terribly when you leave us <3

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: lachrymost, Huntfish34, Sweet Tart and 5 others
Kasumi

Kasumi

tired
Mar 3, 2023
Take care, I hope all goes well for you without much discomfort ♡

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Huntfish34, heavyeyes, 90starve and 1 other person
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It sounds really awful what you've had to endure, to me it's just so horrible how humans create so much harm in this world. But anyway I wish you the best and I hope that when the time is right for you to leave you find the freedom that you search for.

• Love
Reactions: heavyeyes
Unknown21

Unknown21

?/?/2024
Apr 25, 2023
Wish you the best of luck with your plans. I hope you to be successful 💗

• Love
Reactions: ANONYMOUSM and heavyeyes
Status
Not open for further replies.