• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

WinterIsComing

WinterIsComing

Fragile...
May 27, 2019
So...one day my brother thought it was a good idea to bring to coaching i guess people call it life coaching?.

It was in my country i don't know how is in the States.

It was one of those 3 days retirements all day ( not sleeping there). I asked him to tell me what it was about but he adamantly refused saying that he was "he was going to spoil the movie by telling", he then proceeded in hugging me and say possitive thing which was extremely weird comming from him.
I talked to my therapist and she thought that could help people without a serious problem ( she also did it was very dissapointed on what it was). Also she told me that a patient of her where there and was admited without psychological evaluation and he was destabilized ( almost suicidal).

Then, i did some research and found about coercive coaching and it was pretty similar with hotel thing and families being pushy ( like mlm sellers) in getting you in, pretty cultish people who went there only say said possitive things and attacked those who don't or reveal what happenend inside. And the thing was pricy.

My brother insisted a lot, so i went but cautious. He knew that i was going to a psychologist and taking pills. At the start they made me sign a contract with the clause saying i was not in therapy. I asked about it and told me just to sign (well my brother's girlfriend said to do it with a smile on her face).

They were smiley, put us in groups and they did dynamics like imagine if you parents friends like they were leaving (emotional dynamic) continued with tense ones like you get screamed by 3 members of your group and you say something you did like to do like buying and say to them "i'll buy a house!!!!" and the 3 of them would say "no you can't!!!!" and get encouraged by the coach to do it more strongly.
That excercise made the head numb and no letting you think and the first made you relaxed or crying.
There weird things there like someone who was recieving a call in the middle of the explanation. The guy was explaining he had to solve something of his bussines and he got shouted out by the coach saying "you're not committed enough"...the coach didn't care.
One person was emotional by the excersices that the same day in the night went with his motorcycle 31.0 km just to hug his parents.
At the end of the breaks they used the music of odyssey in space ( i don't know is that for making you anxious?) and the beginning the coach lighted a candle and one of "leaders"¿?, they also gave some people their pills if they needed (like watching their clocks and running to the person).
Later my brother told me one of the people attending said he was abused.

I have read before that in the next program (as coercive coaching does) they could do something humilliating like taking your clothes off or making you feel terribly bad with a dynamic of you sinking in a ship or simulating your funeral. I can't confirm that i just read it.

After that they made a graduation and my family came with flowers and lots of hugs (really weird of them to act like i cared).
Then i went home smiling with no reason....not thinking much.
My brother talked with the coach and he that it didn't worked bacause i had "too much problems from the past".

Also some says that coercive coaching use some sutile torture tactics like changing the air conditioner, giving you low protein food, the activities that change abruptly your mood, the space odyssey music for making you anxious and unconfortable chairs for tiring you.

Don't know if these kind of activities or are were common in the US or other countries. I know the States had a problem with the "self improvement group" NXIVM.

Reactions: Circles