• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

libitina

libitina

the ugliest girl in the world
May 30, 2023
well, more like i *have* to do it tonight lol. basically, i have severe social anxiety. my parents don't take it seriously and are forcing me to go to some stupid course thingy.

i went there yesterday and it was AWFUL. i was shaking and sweating the whole time. didn't help that i also got that weird stare people give us uglies when talking to us (if you're ugly yk what i'm talking about lol it's that weird disgusted look).

i didn't go today and my parents got really mad at me. my brother texted me stuff like "you can't keep living like this!!1! you need to get over your anxiety!!" like thanks i'm cured now lmao.
he also claims he suffered from social anxiety and "got over it"...well yeah, ofc he got over it:
1. he isn't ugly
2. he wasn't bullied and ostracized in school (or anywhere for that matter)..he actually used to be the bully 💀
3. girls like him
4. people in general have always liked him

N

nobody11

Jan 30, 2024
1. he isn't ugly
2-girls like him
3-He won't even give you half his salary if you're homeless on the street

Abyssal

Abyssal

Kill me
Nov 26, 2023
Dont try the ctb is you think you'll be interrupted. I know how in a high stress time like this it's tempting, but the chance of injury isn't worth it.

Your brother seems detached, like a misguided empath. He means well, but doesn't quite understand. Is it possible that he believes the traits you see in him he sees in you? If he really does understand maybe you could confide in him. Unfortunately you know better than I would, so I can't be sure my ideas would work for you.

Reactions: libitina
libitina

libitina

the ugliest girl in the world
May 30, 2023
Dont try the ctb is you think you'll be interrupted. I know how in a high stress time like this it's tempting, but the chance of injury isn't worth it.

Your brother seems detached, like a misguided empath. He means well, but doesn't quite understand. Is it possible that he believes the traits you see in him he sees in you? If he really does understand maybe you could confide in him. Unfortunately you know better than I would, so I can't be sure my ideas would work for you.
he doesn't really understand, unfortunately :( basically, he had a very *mild* case of social anxiety so it was easy for him to get over it. me on the other hand..i can't even leave the house on my own without feeling like i'm gonna faint.

• Hugs
Reactions: Abyssal
Unknown21

Unknown21

この世界は残酷だ。
Apr 25, 2023
Living in a fucking crowded apartment sucks, I'm forced to do it in someplace like a hotel/motel or maybe a garbage dump ( possibilities of being found is relatively high).

Reactions: libitina