• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Dainhla

Dainhla

"Lifetimes live to die"
May 28, 2023
The topic of my family, has been gaining some kind of shady connotation when I talk with my boyfriend. Yesterday, we were in a video conference while sleeping, because lately is a way of feeling like we were sleeping together. The thing is that at four a.m. he sent me a message wondering if I finished the call at that moment, because he woke up due to the end of the call. Half an hour after I woke up because my bedroom doesn't have a door and it's annexed to the living room which is also connected to the kitchen, so when my parents started cooking at that hour the food for their work I could listen all that noise. So I texted my boyfriend back saying that probably one of my parents ended the call for me while me being sleep.

Later that morning, when he woke up he started complaining about the fact that I didn't have privacy, that it was necessary to put me a door quickly, because anyone could enter at any moment in the room and wacht me sleep or grab anything from my room. I didn't understand his worry at that moment. He asked me if I truly didn't see what was happening in my family. Obviously I replied negatively. He said that he would tell me that when we meet the next time if he achieved to have all the braveness to tell me that at my straight face.

Well, this afternoon, I started telling him things that in my family are pretty common, like that even having 13 years old my father
insisted on showering us (my sisters and I) or that we had the obligation of showering us with the door open until 15 years old... The thing is that he started texting showing a great disgust. He started asking me if I didn't notice something weird in all that, and finally he told me what he wanted to say in person.

He confessed me that he had seen my father looking at my ass when cooking with my parents and that's why my boyfriend always has a serious expression when I cook with them. Another thing that he said was that the reason behind the annoyance of my father every time that I wear something half revealer was that he was in fact the one that was looking and to control himself he get annoyed with me saying that other people were looking at me. I asked him if he was sure of what he was saying. He replied that I needed to see the reality by my self, as more than one time I felt uncomfortable with the way he touches me, like that day when I was at the hospital after my CTB attempt and my father started massaging my bare foot and then started going up my leg caressing my nd by very little he lifted my leg to see my intimate part because I only wore the hospital nightgown and I told him to stop and my boyfriend could see the discomfort in me.

The thing is that it's so strange to think of it. Like, what the hell? It's my fucking dad! The thought of it makes me think that maybe my boyfriend is lying and that he only uses that to confront me with my father. But that doesn't make any sense either because my boyfriend it's literately the most sincere person that I had ever meet.

It's so hard for me
to think. Do you think that it can be true what my boyfriend say?

ForgottenAgain

ForgottenAgain

On the rollercoaster of sadness
Oct 17, 2023
Reading just what you wrote is enough for me to agree with your boyfriend. Your father acts inappropriately, it looks predatory. Just the story of him massaging your foot, going up and peeking at your underwear is more than enough to get to that conclusion.

I hope you can be safe...your house doesn't look safe...

SexyIncél

SexyIncél

🍭my lollipop brings the feminists to my candyshop
Aug 16, 2022
The thought of it makes me think that maybe my boyfriend is lying and that he only uses that to confront me with my father. But that doesn't make any sense either because my boyfriend it's literately the most sincere person that I had ever meet.
Yeah, seems your bf's truthful. If you want a silver lining: it apparently hasn't gone too far beyond voyeurism. Though I would wonder (without knowing you) if your father's responsible for at least some of your CTB impulses

Might be worth checking for repressed or unexamined memories

Unless there's something I don't know about him, sounds like your bf's great, and has your back. Respect him — deeply. Treat him well, so he feels super-lucky. Not everyone gets someone like him in life. It's among the greatest treasures in the world

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you
Jul 1, 2020
Fuckkkk.... Knowing this is so disgusting. It's my father!! I hate to be aware of this
i know, my family sucks too and ill leave it at that :hug:
Might be worth checking for repressed or unexamined memories
i personally prefer not to. looking at where i am (the mental reaction im having and thinking it came from somewhere) and the fact ive already lost 1 memory like that (someone at school though).... i dont need to figure it out/remember lol

SexyIncél

SexyIncél

🍭my lollipop brings the feminists to my candyshop
Aug 16, 2022
i personally prefer not to. looking at where i am (the mental reaction im having and thinking it came from somewhere) and the fact ive already lost 1 memory like that (someone at school though).... i dont need to figure it out/remember lol
Indeed, probably wisest! Anyway, can also be done later, once out of the environment

CloudyNightSky

CloudyNightSky

Experienced
Oct 28, 2023
That's disgusting. Really sorry what you have to go through now, bc idk how you think of your father in total. Still I hope you're able to cut him off, if you're gonna move out. During the time you're still there please find a way to lock the door or smth. Just thinking about he being maybe in your room when you don't notice makes me sick.
I found a way to literally remove my door handle so no one could enter except me. I did that when I was about to go to sleep bc it made me feel way safer. And I mean you have every right to deserve some privacy, so if they ask why you want to lock the door just say you want some privacy and no one should just enter your room while you're for example on a phone call or studying or whatever.

Linda

Linda

Jul 30, 2020
Some men will notice absolutely anything that is female and in the slightest bit sexy - sometimes even their own kids. That's just their biology. If it's just a matter of "noticing", I wouldn't bother too much about it. It sounds as though your father is going beyond that, but it also sounds as though he knows not to go much too far. It's a difficult situation to handle. If you can find a nice way to explain to your father that he is making you feel uncomfortable, that might be the best solution. (Don't blame him or accuse him. Find a more tactful way to make the point.) If you don't think that is possible, or if you try it and it doesn't achieve anything, perhaps it's time to start thinking of moving out of the house.

Dainhla

Dainhla

"Lifetimes live to die"
May 28, 2023
Reading just what you wrote is enough for me to agree with your boyfriend. Your father acts inappropriately, it looks predatory. Just the story of him massaging your foot, going up and peeking at your underwear is more than enough to get to that conclusion.

I hope you can be safe...your house doesn't look safe...

Yeah I was looking forward to move to an apartment in the same town in October more or less. Primordially because my university next year will be online so I need a space where I can totally focus on my studies. Now the urgency of leaving my house has increased notably.
If you don't think that is possible, or if you try it and it doesn't achieve anything, perhaps it's time to start thinking of moving out of the house.
Yeah, I can't even imagine the reaction of my father towards any no intentionally hurtful comment such as letting him know th discomfort that he provokes in me. he's a pretty temperamental person, sometimes more than it should be.
During the time you're still there please find a way to lock the door or smth.
Well, I'm now sleeping with my sisters as my parents where sleeping all these last months in the living room (because my grandma is now living with us) so practically they were sleeping with me in the same room. And after all this I can't sleep any longer in my room.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: ForgottenAgain
Raven2

Raven2

Experienced
Dec 1, 2022
I've got a family member who acts inappropriately, they're a creep and it makes me really uncomfortable .
I am living with them and hoping theyll move out in the not so distant future as I can afford to get my own place. Thinking to get a lock on my door so I feel a bit safer.

L

lopsidedcrawdad1

Experienced
Jun 22, 2023
The topic of my family, has been gaining some kind of shady connotation when I talk with my boyfriend. Yesterday, we were in a video conference while sleeping, because lately is a way of feeling like we were sleeping together. The thing is that at four a.m. he sent me a message wondering if I finished the call at that moment, because he woke up due to the end of the call. Half an hour after I woke up because my bedroom doesn't have a door and it's annexed to the living room which is also connected to the kitchen, so when my parents started cooking at that hour the food for their work I could listen all that noise. So I texted my boyfriend back saying that probably one of my parents ended the call for me while me being sleep.

Later that morning, when he woke up he started complaining about the fact that I didn't have privacy, that it was necessary to put me a door quickly, because anyone could enter at any moment in the room and wacht me sleep or grab anything from my room. I didn't understand his worry at that moment. He asked me if I truly didn't see what was happening in my family. Obviously I replied negatively. He said that he would tell me that when we meet the next time if he achieved to have all the braveness to tell me that at my straight face.

Well, this afternoon, I started telling him things that in my family are pretty common, like that even having 13 years old my father
insisted on showering us (my sisters and I) or that we had the obligation of showering us with the door open until 15 years old... The thing is that he started texting showing a great disgust. He started asking me if I didn't notice something weird in all that, and finally he told me what he wanted to say in person.

He confessed me that he had seen my father looking at my ass when cooking with my parents and that's why my boyfriend always has a serious expression when I cook with them. Another thing that he said was that the reason behind the annoyance of my father every time that I wear something half revealer was that he was in fact the one that was looking and to control himself he get annoyed with me saying that other people were looking at me. I asked him if he was sure of what he was saying. He replied that I needed to see the reality by my self, as more than one time I felt uncomfortable with the way he touches me, like that day when I was at the hospital after my CTB attempt and my father started massaging my bare foot and then started going up my leg caressing my nd by very little he lifted my leg to see my intimate part because I only wore the hospital nightgown and I told him to stop and my boyfriend could see the discomfort in me.

The thing is that it's so strange to think of it. Like, what the hell? It's my fucking dad! The thought of it makes me think that maybe my boyfriend is lying and that he only uses that to confront me with my father. But that doesn't make any sense either because my boyfriend it's literately the most sincere person that I had ever meet.

It's so hard for me
to think. Do you think that it can be true what my boyfriend say?
I am so sorry. That sounds terrible. Many victims dont understand what is happening because of how normalized it is to them. Your boyfriend is probably right