• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

cgrtt.brns

cgrtt.brns

wandering ghost (he/him)
Apr 19, 2023
weirdly ok. i hate that anytime i feel ok i just feel weird about it bc its so foreign to me. i know im gonna come crashing down again. im terrified of it. it always hurts so much. why cant i just be ok all the time. i dont even care about being happy, just being ok is better than what i normally feel. ive had random motivation the last two days and i originally wanted to try looking for a job but my dumb fucking adhd brain got distracted and ive just been playing minecraft all day. which reminds me does anyone else in eu timezones want to play on the unofficial official sasu mc server bc im always the only one online when i play lol. although saying that idk how long this motivation is gonna last. if i still have it tomorrow i might try to force myself to look for a job. i just need something to do other than sit in bed all day cuz it just makes me want to die even more. and eventually im gonna need my own source of income bc my parents are nearing retirement and i dont want them to waste even more of their hard earned money on me, id rather die.

RedHates

RedHates

Purple is a neut.
Jun 21, 2023
My life is literally on repeat. I wake up at the same exact time without needing an alarm, I play the same games, I watch the same 5 movies non stop, I talk to 2 people, and I sit in the same spot on the couch every day. I dread going to sleep knowing I have to do it all over again. I don't know how to break the cycle either.

W

WhereMyDreamsWent

An idiot.
May 9, 2023
I feel empty. Like if you slice me open, you'll find nothing there. Just black emptiness. I go through life mechanically, and it's like every emotion I feel is fake. Like they're really just at the surface. Beneath, there's nothing. It's weird. I know what to feel but I don't feel it.

I'm hurting and because of that, I end up hurting others. I don't want to cause pain anymore. I don't want to feel pain anymore. I just want it all to end.
Hopeless. Like my life isn't really mine.

hahayeaj

hahayeaj

Jun 19, 2023
I feel empty. Like if you slice me open, you'll find nothing there. Just black emptiness. I go through life mechanically, and it's like every emotion I feel is fake. Like they're really just at the surface. Beneath, there's nothing. It's weird. I know what to feel but I don't feel it.

I'm hurting and because of that, I end up hurting others. I don't want to cause pain anymore. I don't want to feel pain anymore. I just want it all to end
My cat put her ass on my face. Im still empty

not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
Exhausted as always. Just wanna sleep forever. Listened to some of the music threads. There are things I should be doing but I'm too tired. It's Sunday anyway. I'm not motivated to do anything. This can't be my life.
I must be in a nightmare since birth. People die every day. I wanna trade places. I hate life.
😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠

astrals

astrals

Global Mod
Jun 24, 2023
I'm tired despite sleeping all day. I'm very bored, and consuming various sources of media to stimulate my brain in any way. Can't wait to drink, hoping I'll get sad or feel anything at all. I have my comfort friend talking with me online so I am thankful for that.